How do i forget my ex gf ?

how do i forget my ex gf ?

You wait.

how much time ?

you can't have an ex gf if you never have a gf

i'll try this technique

til you get a new one

Stop whining about it. Be an alpha male. Best way to get over a girl is to get under another girl. Im 35 with 4 white kids. Works everytime i promise u. Worked.4 me and.after.i got under that new younger girl my ex fucked my brains out on the side for about 3 years b4 i finally told her to kick rocks

nigga i ain't a normie, if only you knew

yeah but i'm a introvert 4/10 guy i'll never find a new one

you're a normalfag

you don't know the circumstance

there's nothing that could make you not a normalfag

It's a spectrum

Be a girl. They forget their ex overnight no matter how many years it was.

there's something that make me think that you don't know girls that much

Lol wut? You're joking right? Women tend to "forget" things when in time of hardship/regret. It's there way of coping.

they just fuck strangers to forget, That's why they're always going to be whores

Why are you so mad?

This is why 2d will always be better…

Why didn't you listen

I did user, never had a problem since.

No they dont. They are just very good at rationalizing away problems and have a safety net of yes men to make them feel better. If a man of real value leaves a woman she dwells on that for a very long time.

he said it all

Pick one.

So they don't just forget. They find reasons to "rationalize" you were just worthless while they find more to toy with to make them feel better? Jeez women really do know love, and all men are just a bunch of heartless pigs. Have an anime butt.

Anime writers are mostly men. The only incarnation of woman brain you know has been emulated through man brain.

No wonder it's better

I wish I had something to post here. I wish I could still give enough of a fuck to go off on some retarded flight of fancy and write some bullshit that sounds good but means nothing. But I am dead inside. There is nothing more I can scrape together to describe the sky queen. Even when I was arguing with myself I could come up with some pithy phrase to keep things going for years. For years and years and years I talked about her. There is nothing left in me. I talked with her friends. I talked with her family. I even once called Blockbuster Video CRAAAAWLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAD and hung up. I can't even remember the names of most of the players. I can't remember which of the ones I remember were my sockpuppets. All I remember is that for a good part of ten years I loved you Olivia. Not the you you, but my image of you. You were alway 15 and perfect forever. Now you are old, broken, bitter, and very likely not attractive. It's funny you know. Even now as I profess to not care a still have a little day dream where I shave you from yourself and all your bad decisions. I know that would never happen. You are too jewy and will always fuck your own shit up and blame the men around you. Still I can have that day dream. After all there is no cracky, only the collective dream we have all been blessed enough to share. Well this was fun. This is the first time I have thought about you in two years.

You don't know what "rationalizing" means, do you?

Shoot the memory out of your head.

You don't.