Make it Mac Tonight

Could Holla Forums meme MCdonalds into using Mac Tonight for their commercials again? What's to stop them from bringing him back?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If we could get some popular youtube faggot to make a nostalgia video about it, that might start the fire

Not a bad idea.

I dunno, fuckin' meme it

mcdonalds.com/365black/en/home.html

Kek, no way

I am also a fan of this particular McDonalds mascot

I'm afraid Moonman is probably too well known for this to work. Their (((marketing))) department would shut it down.

I think Moonman's working at KFC now

You really think moonman is that well known?

Better believe it faggots

M
DOUBLE O
N
MOONMAN
O
O
N
M
A
N

There was an entire episode of Uncle Grandpa about Moonman. Let that sink in. If they haven't pulled it from re-runs then the higher ups at CN have zero problem with it.

I think there's a chance of making this happen.

If they put him in it will be a smear campaign of diversity and tolerance because they're not retarded. He will sing along Muslims and trannies about how we're all equal except whites, and btw eat McDs or something.

Haven't we already got enough franchises/movies/shows/games ruined by the Jew?

Just spam their twitter with Mac Tonight memes non-stop and they'll reuse him in a campaign to try an capitalize on it.

Obviously the memes should not be of the most blatant moonman variety.

probably, most normalfags thing moonman is a vaporwave / future funk meme because of saint pepsi using mac tonight in his music videos.

I like where this is going. Surely Holla Forums can make some hot spicy memes out of Mac Tonight that have no moonman links. Make Mac Tonight trend & the moonman will come naturally from it.

Then again…free advertising for MCdonalds…not sure how to feel about that

Damn right nigger moonman is a white god

LUNAR DEITY OF TOLERANCE AND DIVERSITY

Islam's symbol is a Crescent moon & Star. Moonman was always about tolerance.

This. Some hashtag like bring Mac Tonight Back Tonigh, maybe some "only 80s kids" kinda thing

DID SOMEONE SAY THE STAR AND THE MOON?
and also the cloud

hide your power level lest McD's bring back a nigger'd out moonman.

Moonman is what caused them to stop using the Mac Tonight mascot in the first place, it was spammed so much that the association with Moonman was giving McDs bad PR and they shut it down. So no, I doubt they will bring it back.

Proof? I thought Mac Tonight has been out of use since 2007 just because he fell out of style, not because of the internet.

Nah, it was spammed incessantly in 2007, so much so that AT&T blocked "moonman" "nigger" etc. on its online text to speech generator to try and shut it down.

The real reason was because some fucking greedy widow was bitching about Mac Tonight singing to the tune of Mac The Knife (which was a song older than her dead husband sang).

From kikepedia:

See, all Mac needs is some original music and he is back in action.

Theres plenty of that where that came from fuckface

A lawsuit by the surviving family members of Bobby Darin.

Confirmed for underage b& talking out their ass.

I feel genuinely left out I don't have a page or a month dedicated to singing the praise of whites (or East Asians). I mean, I don't want one, but it's absurd your average retard doesn't feel this way.

I hope Trump makes Mac Tonight real again.

It would be something for the year of the fire monkey alright.

If they actually did this I would give McDonald's my business even though I don't like fast food.

McDonald loses only to Coca Cola in the globalist multinational department.

They would probably make the new moonman take out his mask at the end of the commercial just to reveal a black male actor playing him.

It's already started

test