>tfw you live in Rome 2.0

>tfw you live in Rome 2.0
America is the only Superpower in the world. The last being Roman Empire.

Rome didnt rule chinks, not even the guys that used stirrups and Usa cant rule itself. You have 2 big "world empires" Mongols back then and jews right now, Rome is overrated because the meme about the dark ages is false.

I mean, there's China. But the USD has asserted itself as the world currency regardless and I sincerely believe we would destroy China come wartime. If there is one thing America has perfected its tactical warfare, and economic warfare

you do know they IMPORT FOOD to SURVIVE?

They can build the world's biggest dam, but hydroponics elude them. Asians are goofy as fuck.

Nice dubs.

AMMMMMMERICAAAAAAAAA

they steal tech and make shit buildings.

I can't wait for the states to balkanize. Pennsylvania should team up with New Jersey, Ohio, and Virginia to keep the faggots in New England from fucking up the rest of the continent again.

It's only a matter of time before our Loli Overlords rise up and take control of the US Senate. You know this to be true.

Illinois most metal state. Florida tried, but it died.

Literally, who?

Illinois best state. Bow down. Now.

Maybe if I was impressed by a bird taking a shit. Here, let me show you a real flag.

Dude, read a fucking history book. The ottomans? The spanish? The British? All of them conquered as much as the Romans. Rome is a meme.

You only got that one half right.

you think you're smart but you're not.

ALL HAIL THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS!

The Byzantine Empire was Rome 2.0
The Russians were Rome 3.0
The Third Reich was Rome 4.0

The USA is Rome 4.2

Third Reich lasted 13 years…
Empire fail.

>>>/baphomet/123931