Fucking Leafers are adopting Sharia Law. No wonder their national bird is the loon

Fucking Leafers are adopting Sharia Law. No wonder their national bird is the loon.
Fuck you Canada, your PM is a sissy bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what does this mean?

We were really stuck between a rock and a hard place. I know it sounds hard to believe, but Trudeu is actually the most moderate candidate we had in the last election. The NDP candidate openly supports eliminating due process for people accused of rape, sending them directly to jail. Harper, meanwhile, was one of the most corrupt motherfuckers who ever lived, with some sort of major election fraud in every single election he was in. Even before he was PM, he was caught trying to bribe a dying MP with a life insurance policy to get him to vote to trigger an election. And the election frauds were relatively minor instances of corruption compared to some other shit he was caught doing.

I mean the US had shit candidates last time, but at least I could look at Clinton, see she cheated in the primary elections, while Trump had the elections rigged against him, and know who to vote for. Even if you don't like Trump's policies, he didn't cheat in a fucking election to become leader of a democratic country.

But in Canada all the candidates were fucking awful. Even with all this stupid shit Trudeu is doing, he may have legitimately been the least bad of the three major candidates, and that's saying something, because the shit he's doing should be criminal, but technically isn't in Canada because our whole country is built on fucked foundations.

What kind of nitpicking is this? Harper was a great PM. The homosexual freeloaders in the east fucked up the country by voting for Trudeau

Why must we do this? Can't we have another revolution? Why aren't there revolutions anymore?

democratic countries deserve what they get.

Can we officially outcast Canada from the anglo-saxon master race?

The last time I checked we weren't overrun by mudslimes you dipshit. Unlike some country…

Its not the color of your skin, its the inbred violence and persecution you inflict on people you don't like for no reason that counts.

This. I don't understand why becoming a more advanced race creates this inane responsibility to talk things out with the criminals that are running the world. What good reason have we for not removing tyrants from power?

Bullshit! Canada is a GREAT nation! It's almost as good as Israel!

Tell me again how Trudeau isn't a shitskin faggot.
Because he is.

There can still be revolutions. It's just that most capable people are afraid to take the first step.
Aside from the risk of being imprisoned or killed, there is also the risk of social ostracization.

If you are going to go to jail, would you rather go to jail for calling a tranny the "wrong" pronoun or for standing up to a tyrannical, despotic, over-reaching government? What will your grandkids tell their friends about you?

So, it was a cucktastery?

If I was from a country with actual identity, I would try a revolution.
Countries such as England and USA actually have something to gain from a revolution. If anyone in Brazil actually succeeded in doing so, It would become another tyranny in less than a year (unless we went total ideological genocide mode, that is)

What did he mean by this?

To make freedom stand in Brazil, I would have to kill people I love. I intend to emigrate and let these people live their own lives.

The loon is the national bird of Canada. In most English speaking countries calling someone a "loon" is short for "lunatic", meaning insane.

Last time I was in Montreal there was "Allah!" graffiti on several buildings. I've never seen that in the US. Leafs are in denial about the forces you've set in motion.

literally the feel police.

Go to Ontario pretty often myself to visit the wife's family. Up til 8 or 9 years ago, it was a pretty decent place to visit - excluding the left wing extremist politics pervasive in the province.

Now it's over run with sand nigger Muslims, you see Muzzie graffiti EVERYWHERE threatening the local "infidel" population with violence, the number of crimes perpetrated by Muslims (ranging from assault to rape) has exploded in the last decade.

And with all this shit going down, the Canuks are in absolute denial. They try to label anyone who tries to bring attention or even discusses this shit as a "racist" & try to destroy their careers / lives.

My in-laws aren't aware of my political views - my wife's told them I'm a nice progressive SJW, even tho the reality is I've converted her into a nigger-hating right winger.

Sad seeing such a beautiful country being turned into shit by delusional, denial driven extremist left wingers & the degenerate nigger trash they're importing.

Woah… trolling and bait level at 98%… be careful of those sharp edges!

youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE