BABIES! THEY'RE … BABIES!

BABIES! THEY'RE … BABIES!

not bebop and not rocksteady

Daisy Ridley looks great there.

cutting a little deep there aren't you? what did Rahzar ever do to you?

Go ninja Go ninja Go

I thought super shredder was the coolest thing of all time as a child

Me too.

He's only in the movie for thirty seconds and he drops a dock on himself.

Keno was Kino.

fuck this movie right in its turtle anus

Motherfucker, Utroms weren't explored in the Ninja Turtles lore until the 2003 series. Or are you thinking of Kraang?

You fucking kidding me nigger? The utroms debuted in the comic series in the mid-80's, which most of this movie is based on plot-wise.

The first TMNT movie is the greatest superhero-kino there is and i'll fight you all for it.

The first one is kino, but the second one def is as well.

You realize that was almost complete garbage, right?

Third one is good fun aswell.

Nah, it was a good comic, for kids.

Which comics are for, kids.

Manchildren needs to die.

imageboards are for manchildren

NOM NOMS

Mama?

nah fam, third one is trash. The fight scenes are awful. Maybe funny bad, but that's all it's got going for it. And the costume work is just dogshit.

The first film is absolute kino. The brothers worrying about raph and the theme of family gets the feels going.. Second one has its faults, but still decently enjoyable even if most of it comes from nostalgia shit. Third one's not worth mentioning.

He literally killed himself. What the fuck was he thinking?

That his life was a sham, that he had no gf, that he would never be alpha and in shape, that he would never not be a kissless virgin. So he did what every /robot9k/ should be doing.

you realize that's not an argument against you being factually wrong

I don't even…

It made no bones about being a movie for kids, so it's depressing that it's SO MUCH better than what we get now. And yeah I've watched it recently-ish.

Best scene in part 2 is the "a little too…" gag.

Utroms suck, Kraang > Utroms

If he mutated why would he have more blades? How can his costume mutate?

Why do quadrupedal animals mutate into upright humanoids instead of just getting bigger/stronger while that is all that happens to Shredder?