Irrational Fears

What is one of your real irrational fears?

I live in a gated community with an all white or Asian population. There are no blacks in my community. Yet, I'm so afraid that I will be walking down my street and get shot by a drive-by

I'm literally afraid to walk the street at night and hide if I see strange cars pull up the view. It's so scary to me. I don't know why I'm afraid of stray bullets

I'm afraid of some nigga tackling me because they were afraid of being hit by stray bullets.

That's ok. You're not afraid of bullets, just niggers. Remember to apply 500 mg estrogen from local tap water four times a day and make sure to watch latest jewish-run youtube channels to remind you how great niggers are at least once a day.

My worst fear is talking to someone. That is why I post shit on Holla Forums. And my name is you.

I'm afraid of lifting cats by the back of their necks. I keep thinking that if I do it, it'll somehow rip their skin off. I know that's retarded, but I can't stop thinking it.

I was molested as a child, so I sometimes think it'll happen again. Like in jail or some random woman and I won't know how to respond.

driving vehicles and pretty girls.

Just make cummies for Mommy.

I was also molested. I was 7 but because she was only 11 nobody thought is was "molestation" and just chalked it up to
I didn't want any part of what she made me do. What she did to me. I fucking hate her and don't speak to her or people with the same name as her ever again. The world is bullshit when you are male and get molested

I have an irrational fear of datamining.

When I was a kid I was afraid that a bunch of big buff Russian dudes on a motorcycle would pick me off whenever I'd cross the street.

Still a manlet, still afraid

rejection, so i don't interact with people.
dunno if that makes sens

for Mommy not for Daddy

datamine thread.

I have a fear of looking up at the sky at night time
I just feel so small and it scares me

I have a wholly irrational fear of replying in a thread on Holla Forums.

You sound like a pussy faggot. It's scrawny little cucks like you that make niggers think they have power.

White genocide

same
same

i'm scared of that happening even behind closed doors though

I see dataminers everwhere.

That's not irrational, that's reality.

I fear that Holla Forums will never die.

Ostracisation, loneliness, loss of sanity, being left behind as everyone else moves ahead in life. I'm living it all and try my best to cope but it's all starting to crash and burn. Honestly I probably won't be alive by next year. I want to travel a bit before I blow my brains out, sounds cliche yes but I feel like I've been trapped in this town for all my life, so I welcome a bit of adventure before I die.

BZZZZZZZZZZT!!!!
That is a RATIONAL fear.

I'm terrified of having my Achilles' tendon or the arteries in the crooks of my elbows cut. I almost always wear jeans or long socks because it gives the feeling of protection, in addition I wear long sleeves in the summer, but roll them up to the elbows. I have no reason to feel this way, I've never cut myself in those areas and nothing happened to me when I was younger to make me fear them. But for as long as I can remember I have to carry boxes and various other things at strange angles so as not to let them touch the crook of my elbow.

The color red

Flying cockroaches. Don't know if that is irrational but it terrifies the fuck out of me when they fly.

good post

I got a weird issue where I'm almost always afraid I'm gonna have a heart attack.
I'm very healthy, but every ache and tingle in my chest becomes a huge red light to me and and often results in a crippling anxiety attack.

Knowing that such anxiety is bad for the heart often makes things exponentially worse.

I'm afraid of vomiting in public. I haven't thrown up in 30 years. It's probably the longest non vomit streak ever. However, I obsess over it. I dry reach and gag in public because I convince myself I am actually sick.

I'm afraid of getting crushed by some guy getting tackled by a random faggot dodging invisible bullets.

I have a genuine fear of fallng down drain hole covers

im afraid of dying and having my loved ones discovering the contents of my many external drives…ie waaay to much pizza for any excuse to be viable.

who cares if your dead?

well dude, i don't know about you, but if you're really healthy, you can only really get a heart hiccups from heavy stress or the like…
the stress of getting a heart attack.
not saying it's a cause but it definitely ups the chances

There are software versions of a dead mans switch if you dont want people seeing your Cp collection dude.

can a man get a link

tahoe lafs i suppose

my elephant eats daisies in your kidneys

Doctor found no signs of heart damage. Pretty sure I'm fine. That doesn't really help with the anxiety though.

I don't have any. Though I use to be afraid of water towers. I use to imagine being trapped inside of one.

So in other words, she wasn't attractive at all.

A balloon about to pop. It's less the popping itself, but the anticipation of the pop that makes me fucking cringe. Hate that shit but I hide it relatively well. About the only time I can't stand it is when somebody puts pressure on a balloon and squeezes it slowly, At that point I squint my eyes, cover my ears, and pull back pretty far.

I have an irrational fear of mispelling a comment

would be huge lulz to find out that dear old uncle or whatever is a big pizza lover after he died!

I'm afraid that faggots will eventually take over the internet.

peaches scare the shit out of me

don't ask

same. I got tons of externals. if i ever died im sure at least one family member would wonder

And sure enough they would come across my 4TB of pizza

oh lord i dont know if they would quietly and discreetly put everything in acid to save my reputation or if they would post humously tell the cops of my vile deeds

Bugs in general.
The way they crawl is fucking weird.

Also the way my mind operates "Doing a harmless thing? Lets go the worst possible scenario and just fuck your confidence up fam."
Can't help but hate the idea of them crawling all over me.

I fear muslims because they kill tens of thousands of innocent people every year. And they also rape children.

But I'm told it is a crime for me to fear them.

#StopIslamiphobia

I'm afraid of Rapeugee flooding my town. & having to becoming a cereal murderer. I hate them with the light of a thousand suns & I'm afraid I'll do sick shit if they ever come to my town.