Do you think Megalodon is still around...

Do you think Megalodon is still around? A giant 60 foot shark living in the deepest part of the ocean isn't that crazy considering the other huge shit that lives down there like the colossal squid. I think it is, we don't know shit about the ocean and marine life, especially sharks have gone pretty much unchanged.

K

How would the king kong of sharks go extinct if all the other sharks are still around?

could someone explain this to me please?

I'm sure it doesn't have a good source of food to survive this long, even Sperm Whales have to go real fucking deep to eat colossal squid.

I have one in my aquarium.

proofs

pix or din habben

But user, what are the colossal squid eating that's large enough to feed them?

holy fuckin moli thats cool user

other squids

whales live off krill, big thing can live off small things

You mean deep-sea horrors we have yet to witness.

But squid assault whales. Whale's aren't small things. Squid are made specifically to wrap around large critters and ride them into the valley of death. What sort of advantage does that make if you're going to eat small itty bitty specks?

Then what has been killing the giant squid washing up on land?

Lots of huge creatures became extinct. It seems like it's an advantage on the surface but it also means they need a lot of food, small disturbances in the food chain can end up killing all of them.

A reef shark is superior to Megalodon. Prove me wrong. You can't.

A reef shark is superior to megalodon for the environment it adapted to and the food source available around it evolved to prey on. Megalodon's environment is different. It adapted to be big as fuck so it can eat the other big as fuck shit around it just like the great white but bigger and deeper down. Things can grow big down there and stay undisturbed for millennia like the coelacanth.

ye boy

I hope so. I love the idea of sea monsters.

They are throwing themselves up to the surface in joy as great Cthulhu begins to wake

Megalodon is most likely fake. Just like many dinosaurs. Wanna know how they do it? The take bits and pieces of bones from other animals and piece them together. There you go, you have your megalodon shark.

Thats real for "missing links" but you have full jaws of megalodons and some time full dinos.

Well, no. Not really. We have extensive evidence of various animals of epic proportions existing as far back as 100 million years ago.

And even if they're a myth; why? Why make such a thing up?

It's all for money fam, it attracts tourism. And no, I don't actually agree that all dinos are fake, just many of them. I hope that video at least made you question things despite its flaws, like spelling.

See this please:

And the most "epic" one is the blue whale.

Well, I'll look into it. Kinda relieved you didn't turn out to be a hardcore dino-denier. Cheers

Argentinosaurus perhaps?

Few bones, the answer is blue whale untill you have more data, btw, argies are deceivers.

Actually the deeper down you go, the more highly specialized your body has to be, and tiny changes in your environment can kill you. Evolutionarily it's better to be okay at a lot of things than excellent at one

HA!!!

I love how every comment on the video is pointing out that these morons confused a brachiasaur for a brontosaur.

Faggot! They keep those things as PETS in Australia!!!