Would you marry a non virgin if shared your political views?

would you marry a non virgin if shared your political views?

I wouldn't consider marrying any sort of 3dpd in the first place

Watch out its the algayrien

I'll marry any thin white woman that likes me

romantic, isn't it?

says the fagot hiding his flag like a pussy

even if she was a coal burner and had 3 "colored" kids?

this

A woman who followed my political ideology would not have had sex with anybody or she would be in a relationship

(if she had those trips I would)

Only if she was qt waifu Natalia

no, used goods, i rather have unused 2d goods

Yeah but only if by political you mean incestual hue huhe uhe uheuheuheuheuheee

a slender women in her thirties ?

Only if her name is Natalia

NOW YOU THINKIN

possibly. Those are undesirable qualities, but I wouldn't rule it out

This.
If her ideology says it's okay to have premarital sex, I'd rather see her mouth on a curb.

This. Marriage is a man-trap. Maybe 70 years ago, but those days are long gone. I like my possessions and will to live too much to fall for that shit.

mgtow really need to just end their own suffering before they go on a Elliot Rodger shooting spree

who's suffering?

feels good man

I don't want anything to do with MGTOW either. Both sides are retards.

If you found a quality gril that is self-aware about her place, would you still date and love her forever without marriage?

I hate flags and IDs so I hide my flag, problem?

where do you find such a women? not on this planet. women exist to cuck and exploit men.

the flags on Holla Forums was a terrible idea

you can't they don't exist you can only beat them to submission.

I would have 0 issue with marriage as long as I knew for a concrete fact I wasn't setting myself up to get fucked over. One of my dreams is to find one woman to be with forever. I've just pushed that dream back and buried it because I figured it was just fantasy.

Exactly, Dysomnigger needs to go suck a cock.

no, she is 50% likely to divorce after just 1 sexual partner

Her teeth are fucked up. You can tell by how she'll never show them. It's also the reason she appears so shy

i will only marry queen Laura

Are any of us virgins at this rate? I mean I can't say for most but I think most folk lose it by age 20 if a guy and 16 if a girl. Some fk just sperged out seeing how virgin marriages are more stable through some eweb "chart". Problem is it never takes into account religious affiliation or any shit like that.

How is it possible to marry someone that is still in elementry school?

I wouldn't want a virgin girl. I want a woman who is slightly experienced and has a rough idea of what she wants. I think wanting virgins is a white knight thing.

Yeah, because it's not white knighting at all to tell a girl she's still perfect desirable after riding the cock carousel.

You sound like your logic is clouded by bad past experienced. Or you just fell for the MGTOW meme.
They exist, aspie, though few in numbers.

Your inexperience shows. Believe me, as soon as a girl shows interest in you you won't care about her past so much anymore.

Why do you guys repeatedly do this?

I hate being that guy but… sauce?

Your inexperience shows, because while you might not care in the thrill of the moment, you will care later, once that thrill wears off.

I don't want a whore, I want a girl who isn't a naive dumb ass. You've exposed your wizard powers.

Stopped reading right there. Any man worth half his salt wouldn't even consider marrying a non-virgin. It's a lie in front of God and a lie to your family around you. White symoblizes purity which she wouldn't have. The rings symbolize trust/commitment/follow-through which she also obviously doesn't have since she lost her virginity in a probably stupid way like behind the nearby McDonald's in a car with a guy she thought was dumb as rocks but was tall and had a nice looking cock

#NoHymenNoDiamond

I wish. Wasting my mana on a girl you apparently would have liked was one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

Meh, a hole is a hole. Go for whatever you want. You are being a bit silly if you are hoping to get a virgin in hopes of being with her forever. Never fully commit to a woman, friend. It's gonna end.