Trump playing cards by GRRRR

The One man Klan should be the Secretary at Propaganda of the Trump Reich.

gettrump.cards/

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/jared-taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=edtWe759KIw
youtube.com/watch?v=xw78QZF3chg
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/hal-turner
serenapowers.com/readings/personalCards/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I figured Trump would be the Ace

Because it's a Trump Card in many games

I… want it, but there is not enough details! is it legitimate?

Milo confirmed deep agent.
shill your psyop cards elsewhere.

while you're at any, any other cards you wanna complain about, or just that one card?

I wish goobergate never happened so the greasy greek would have never become popular, fuck that kike faggot

I ain't clicking that shit, nigger.

Queen of Spades even. To go with his nigger fetish.

topkek

It's an Alt-right circlejerk. None of these fools deserve to be considered in the same deck as Trump.

I wouldn't say none.

INTO THE FUCKING THRASH

Why are the hearts apples in this?

tila tequila? really nigger?

Won’t be buying these, then.

I'm wondering why there's two jacks of spades, Cernovich and Harambe. The whole thing seems poorly thought out.

pick one and then promptly gas yourself. there is no reason to be upset.

This?
What the fuck do they expect? touhou faggotry?

I'd actually buy one of these if someone made one. Things like God Emperor Trump, ebolachan, Trump as President Pepe pic, Kek statue, etc.

What does Gavin McInsert have to do with Trump? McInsert is a huge proponent of degeneracy and loves hasidic jews.

/* TEAM */

WebMaestro: Justin Godesky (@jgodesky)
WebSlave: Nick Godesky (@nickdesky)

Site: gettrump.cards, godeskybrothers.com
Twitter: @TrumpCardDeck

/* SITE */

Last update:
Standards: CSS3, HTML5, ES6, WebM
Components: sweetalert, superagent, smooth-scroll, skrollr, progressbar.js, flickity, outdated-browser, magnify, normalize.css, Google Fonts, mustache, font-awesome, nodejs, babel, browserify, SASS, Gulp
Software: git, Sublime Text 3, iTerm2, ffmpeg, x264, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape, OS X

Proudly jQuery-free. Ask how to join our webring.

meme magick is real

I dont expect him to be a German natsoc, but to cling on to this piece of shit failure is really something.
I have noticed that old coots are more into cuckservative and libertine bullshits than younger people nowadays.
For younglings it is like 50% fash and 50% liberal.
But old coots are like 9/10 always these types.

The only surprise to me was Jared Taylor

yes, pretty self explanitory.
black question marks = not sure how I feel
red question marks = who?

really?
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/jared-taylor

Wew lad

I'm only okay with stefan because his podcasts make good background noise, haven't really listened to what he has to say.
is he another kike-lover?

well, now I'm fine with the guy.

You have absolute shit taste. Ricky Vaughn X'd out? Pax Dickinson?

Based on that image, you're an uniformed moron and you should probably hang yourself.

Wew lad

see
holy shit, back to cuckchan with you

should've put drudge in there too

Cards are shit.

Drudge is a kike faggot that pretends false news is real, even when damaging to our rights. Puts him in the same poz loaded boat as the rest of the media

Stefan Moneyyid is an ethnic kike
youtube.com/watch?v=edtWe759KIw
44 sec in

He also produced this gem.
youtube.com/watch?v=xw78QZF3chg
Watch at 12:20 for maximum jewish mental gymnastic.

I forgot to add that Moneyyid still promotes race mixing and open borders on his podcasts.
He disagree with HOW the current situations are handled, not the problems themselves. Typical of lolbergs and ancap, really. It is the cornerstone of their ideologies after all.

He advocates for open borders for Sand, not for Sandniggers. Big difference, Schlomo.

Any recent examples of this?

There are none. Molyneux has gone full 14/88.

>>>/trs/

ok i admit, this was pretty cool kek

He's not kidding, look at moly recent videos

wew, he even went full muh holocaust.
fucking hell.

If it's touhou, they will complain it's touhou.

If it's not touhou, they will complain it's not GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW enough.

oh my god

wonder if the people who made these cards got into phalynx for free for including him

MOUSE OVER HARAMBE AND LOSE SIDES

Fair enough
Consider suicide as an alternative lifestyle immediately.

PJW has been lurking Holla Forums for years for stories
he uses too much of our lingo to not have been

I guess Hal Turner must be legit too.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/hal-turner

He's probably one of the ">not the jews" faggots who shills for Jonestein on here.

everyone knows hal turner is/was a fed

no thanks, I'll pass for now.

Here you go Holla Forums lets play a game

Just Literally Who everyone, fuck it. I'm not interested in ego contests.

No Ghostler, no buy.

They seriously should have just done 5 face cards per suit and had the jokers. I don't want to see all of these weak memes. Harambe is OK though

I fucking hate the Tila is based meme.
You can hate on Milo and whoever, but she is by far the worst card.

Come on Ben you can do a lot better.

You have a lot to learn, friend.

I don't think he actually drew them, seems like some faggots named the Goatse brothers did.

Kek.

Didn't Zyklon ben not like Trump at the beginning? Or am I confusing him with someone else?

Common faggot, lighten up.

Also Tila seems to be a dog whistle, because what does she have to do with Trump's campaign? As far as I know she hasn't even said she supported him.

But she is well known for being a massive shitlord.

Dude… theres a video of her claiming she supports him on the fucking website.

I don't give a shit, i'm buying them. They represent the last year of normie internet usage.

You should probably kill yourself (in the literal sense, not the edgy "go fuck off" meaning) if these are the kind of people you you like and respect.

well sorry fam I don't follow her

That's three Jews, just at a quick glance.

Are those still a thing?

Well, since most of the people here seem to dislike what's on this carddeck, why not make up a list of own stuff?
Can't be that hard to find someone to print some cards, and as said, there's many better ones suited for this.

I'm the guy behind pics related, I was about to suggest this after taking a nap.
I'll make a new thread later, after doing some sketches.

Sounds good, should try to figure out a complete set. I can do some looking around to find anywhere to print shit with. Would be pretty neat to have our own deck of cards instead.

Well, I'll be glad to take suggestions for Holla Forums characters, just post them here if you have some, other than .

Why is Richard Spencer even liked
Sure I can understand Milo but Spencer is a contrarian to everything we stand for yet he claims to be one of us Or at least claims to be Alt-Right and he's not even that

you had one job dammit

Maybe add a small detail to one of the Eight of Spades (It was spades, right?) cards to honor Path of Light. We could always use that when shtf.
I'll keep on thinking a bit, will return later and see if there's a thread about it.

Daily reminder that not being able to process and take a joke is a sure sign of autism.

Daily reminder this pokemon was announced on Trump's birthday.

diamonds.

What a shit memory I have. I was almost certain it was spades, maybe that was cuckchans variant? Ah, to hell with it, either way, the point remains.

Shiggy.

[spoiler] tbh he's gotten less lolbertarian lately, which is good. [spoiler]

WAIT WAIT WAIT

ARE THEY THE SAME BROTHERS THAT WERE DOING SOME SHIT SO KIKEY THEY WERE USING THE NEGATIVE PUBLICITY OF THE KIKERY TO HELP THEM? I CANT REMEMBER MORE DETAILS TOO TIRED BUT IF SO THEY MUST BE DESTROYED

idiot

Salty leftist detected.

Can somebody post the fuckin cards?

paul joseph watson is a jew you filthy kike shill

I'd buy a set, but every autistic faggot from Twitter is on these.

the fact that this thread is getting bumped is proof that the 4cucks and /r/the_donald have infected this board with their cancer

Milo is the typical example of the "Hey I think Hitler is cool, I am Holla Forumsack now" - shill

Literally who

You may be correct, user.

You mean the "I'm so atheist, deep and intellectual, I need to pose with a cigar in my mouth" cool.

At any rate, I'm not into democracy all that much, but yet I wouldn't be separating any of Mr Trump's supporters this close to the election, since I do support some of his ideas (Trump's).

Bob.

Paul Joseph Watson is complete and utter faggot

Milo is an opportunistic homo-kike trying to gain fame from the rise of the alt-right.

Alex Jones can seem a bit crazy at times, but he has a huge audience and should be considered very useful.

Tila Tequila is a gook degenerate and a Flat Earth-tier retard. Any association with her is bad.

McInnes and Cernovich are racemixers. They are more socially conservative but since they stuck their dicks in nonwhites they won't agree with us about ethno-nationalism. Southern and Watson are also conservative, but not as extreme in nationalism as Holla Forums would like. All four of them are social media talking heads who we can use to spread any specific message outside of ethno-nationalism and anti-kikery.

Richard Spencer wants to be a famous leader of a movement. It's clear this is mostly about ego for him. While he actually does speak about white nationalism, he has also made dumb comments about homosexuality being a white identity thing and he is also running some sort of pyramid scheme organization. Don't join.

Jared Taylor is a kosher nationalist and possibly an FBI informant.

Baked Alaska, Pizza Party Ben, Mike MA and Ricky_Vaughn99 are some no name Twitter users. Who cares?

Sam Hyde. The man. The legend.

i still bought a deck, i have no trump memorabilia at the moment, and being an ausfag it'd be silly to get the cap, but ill buy this deck.

Where does the money go if you buy one? trump campaign? it doesnt say on the site.

We should make our own set of cards, with Hitler and stuff like that.

And everybody who isn't a retard knows Taylor's working for the enemy too. The point is that the SPLC "attacked" both of them to give them credibility.

But we already do

Checked - Deutschland den Deutschen!
Those are not cigars though.

Wew, that's expensive. At least hope they are of any quality.

(Heil Hitler)
These glorious digits had to be checked as well.

Cigars, cigarettes etc. All the same degenerate shit. Nice dubs

found the oldfag
icy hot stuntaz and shit

i like yours better

w e w l a d

Hitler
Il Duce
Pinochet
Jackson
Otoya Yamaguchi
Assad
Yuri Bezmenov
David Irving
Frederick Brennan pls no bully
Zimmermann
That nigger jew that made the kike boy cry in new york
Penn Jillette (only if we're doing memes)

Just a few

Dammit. Later goys. I've a date with the razor jew.

This nigger gets it.

Come on, do it if you dare!

serenapowers.com/readings/personalCards/index.html