Believing in equality is denying science

Equality is a forced meme and goes against everything we know about evolution. We know for a fact that, even in the same species evolution is not an equal process and it's rate and course depends on the organism's geographical location and the climate of the enviorment the organism inhabits.
There is no disputing this fact, once you deny this, you lose all credibility and are on par with creationists. We apply this rule of evolution to every organism on Earth, except for humans for some odd reason. Some of us, particularly on the left still desperately cling to the ideologically driven idea that some how, some way , despite all the facts to the contrary, despite the opposite being proved true in virtually all other organisms, all human races magically and inexplicably evolved at the exact same space no matter the climate. Some even goes as far as to deny race exists.
The idea that Europeans, who adapted to a cold, tough region where resources were not readily abundant evolved at the same pace as Africans who evolved in a hotter enviorment where prey and vegetation were abundant is fucking retarded. We know Africa wasn't always a shit hole, it was actually pretty lush and easy to live in. We know because of the European's colder climate Europeans had to adapt quicker or die out. We know Europeans had greater incentive to use tools to take down larger prey and to use animal pelts for warmth. The European climate forced Europeans down a different evolutionary path and had to evolve higher IQ to survive while Africans had it relatively easier, the incentive for a higher IQ was not there. Africans inhabited a climate closer to that of earlier hominids and stayed closer to that line while Europeans had to evolve beyond it or risk dying out because the climate demanded it.
The only place you will find the idea that "we are all equal" is on liberal sites that severely take studies out of context or straight up lie. We know this is not unheard of for people to inject their own personal bias into science. We see it in the paleontology community with dinosaurs. Skin impression have proved dinosaurs had feathers, even dinosaurs like t-rex but you will find people who purposefully omit information, distort, take out of context or even lie just because they like their fully scaled liard like dinosaurs better than the feathered bird like reality simply because they think a feathered dinosaur looks stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/r8zBwNNq
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
archive.is/LRe05
libgen.pw/download.php?id=1437342#
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah no shit

k
so certain people may have a more advantageous physiological disposition from their genes according to you.
what do you then plan on doing if this is true?

Nobody's denying it, Jethro, we just don't fucking care. Those that do deny it can be safely disregarded as idiots. Human beings are all "the same race" but there are subcategories of people, with physiological differences, and obviously there are different cultures with their own ways of thought. An ethnostate will never happen in America, give it up already.
Doesn't mean shit
There's nothing wrong with being White or enjoying your heritage but there's no way you're going to get all the darkies to leave the country without full on bloody war, and there are a hell of a lot more people who are against your shitty idea than there are for it.

None of this lends credibility to the notion that Whites are somehow superior to other races, btw. I understand the basis of your hatred and xenophobia, but it means nothing in a greater context, it just means that you're afraid of or unwilling to interact with people that are different than you.

it's obvious that we aren't equal physically or mentally. equality was about everybody getting the same rights as everybody else. but sadly equality now is being more equal than others

this is very true, the day of the rope will never come because the mindset of most in this country is that hurting feelings is wrong and having pride in your heritage (if you're european) is also wrong.
Not saying muh ancestry just that it doesn't fucking matter, you can live by these virtues and I admire that one would do so but just realize that it's very unlikely a person is going to be able to rid themselves of "multiculturalism"

Hatefact general?
pastebin.com/r8zBwNNq
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
archive.is/LRe05

How clueless can you be?
libgen.pw/download.php?id=1437342#

There's not going to be an ethnostate, but that doesn't justify burying your head in the sand and ignoring the highly consequential implications of the evidence.

Most channers realise the biological differences of races and their direct practical implications but where we go from there is the main point.
Using it for "muh white pride" is even sillier than affirmative action.

I don't have a reading tablet, you got a pdf handy? I can just make one, but if you've already got one, then link that instead.

wew. you should have learned the meaning of the word equality before transcribing that wall of monkey noise.
there is more than a nuance between identical and equal: one is an objective measurement, the other not.
your brain is addled by a lousy education and too much 8ch. i suggest you try daily enemas and some pic related

Nah, epub's all I've got. I ran into that problem often enough that I installed Icecream just to read epubs, and it seems to work pretty well.

This has to end. unequal people should not be given equal rights.
A black person should have certain rights taken, they should not have the right to a trial when committing a violent crime and they should receive harsher punishment when they do.
Pigment and melanocortin are linked to aggression. Why should people with a natural inclination to aggression be treated the same under the law as people who are not? Why give a black person a trail when you know they will in all likelihood do it again, especially when violence, hatred and aggression is woven into their dna?
This is how the false idea of equality gets people killed or hurt.Blacks should, for the benefit of society as a whole not receive fair trails for violent crimes. and they innocent until proven guilty should not apply to them.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

tldr all of it

what you are saying is practically a truism OP

and i would go as far to say it doesn't even take scientific discernment to make these observations. anybody with any ability to literally discriminate (tell two different things apart eg a pineapple from a strawberry) can see this to be true. anyone who would dispute what you have said has been brainwashed

a couple of related videos

I agree with you, Jethro. But I think you are neglecting the fact that humans are the most cosmopolitan species. Colonized every place they could.

top kek, kid

Could you be more disingenuous? That study doesn't prove that higher concentrations of skin pigmentation are directly linked to aggressive behavior and higher sexual activity, it says that this is their working hypothesis, and they believe that these two things are associated. This isn't an indisputable fact this is, "well, we believe this to be the case based on our interpretation of the information at hand".

Anyway, even if this hypothesis turns out to be true, it doesn't mean that we should "lock up the niggers without giving them due process" it means that law enforcement agencies should have a special process for dealing with blacks that takes into consideration their tendency to be more violent and aggressive, (i.e. "they're more likely to be aggressive, so we should go into any scenario with a black suspect with the presupposition that they are going to be aggressive, and provide our officers with provisions that can help them better handle the situation"). Shit like better training, better technology that will allow them to survive potentially deadly scenarios (like better ballistic armor, etc), better weaponry that is more effective (you can also look into the development of non-lethal and fast acting sleeping serums or stun rods, etc).

Anyway, we already do that shit.

Those are some shit memes, brazil. Don't you have some goat to be fucking right about now?

When your entire world view collapses and you question everything you were told

i liken this issue with spencerism (survival of the fittest). how far are you welling to follow to the truth blindly? it's all a matter of perspective. knowing that the more extreme you are, the more right you are, it's gets pretty hard not to fall down that rabbit hole. but one must know that there are other aspects and factors that affect us that aren't concerned with right and wrong. when those issues are isolated and examined with a neutral eye, our problem is solved, and the jews would be a memory of the past.

You're preaching to the choir. No need for the wall of text.

That aside: yes, anyone who isn't retarded realizes divergent evolution exists among humans (though some sufficiently brainwashed people will still deny it). "Different" doesn't necessarily mean "better" though. That is a value judgment which is inherently unscientific.

The material accomplishments of the white race as a whole do though. It's not even debatable, based on achievements whites are clearly the superior race. That may make you butthurt but it is a fact.

take IQ out of the equation, just take a look at the achievements made by white people. You can still argue creating the first world doesn't prove inherent genetic superiority, but you can't deny that what whites have contributed and accomplished as a society is not superior to what non whites have. Unless you think living in african mud huts and being close to nature is superior…

Vast majority of people are followers, only following what is deemed socially acceptable. Don't underestimate just how fast social opinion can change. Just look whats happened within the last year. The birth of the "alt-right" which may not be perfect but its a huge step. "Racism" and the rest of Holla Forums's ideology is socially condemned. If it becomes normalized, socially acceptable, then more people will be willing to give it a chance. The more people who believe it the more they will openly talk about it. And when then happens it won't be such a social taboo, and people won't be afraid of becoming social outcasts Because there will be a large enough group of people in society who share their ideology who will support them. The alt-right and parts of Holla Forums's ideology went mainstream all because one man donald trump said some really mild shit about mexicans and muslims, and he said it confidently. People are complete shit at functioning independently. People require someone to follow. Look at what donald trump accomplished and he's fucking retarded.

Social equality is not completely incompatible with biological inequality.

It's important to note that every life form at any given time is equally evolved. Nothing is "more evolved" than anything else, just evolved for different niches.

Also, I've been out of college for a couple years, but I haven't heard even SJWs honestly say race doesn't exist. If anything, they think it's super duper important. The closest I have heard is them saying that race is irrelevant because individual variation within a race can be very large. Of course you could then argue that it's basically a venn diagram with overlapping circles that have different centers, and that's when they'll get mad and you'll have a point, but at least portray their argument accurately, so you can better debunk it.

Many parts of asia were doing as well or better than western europe until the scientific revolution. That was the real game changer. It's very easy to argue that the west's dominance is due to the social and historical conditions that brought about the scientific revolution and the renaissance in general. Which are largely political conditions that lead to the crusades and the rediscovery of ancient Roman culture. But I'm not as good at ancient Roman history and interpreting what made them so relatively good in their time. That said, I'm confident you could easily argue social and political factors that lead to the elements that were rediscovered in the renaissance and made the west great again.

The problem is that SJWs have a problem with admitting that our society is the best the earth has ever known. Of course they're perfectly happy to reap the benefits of said society, and say other cultures are being oppressed when they aren't using our benefits, but also they're also oppressed when we encourage them to use our benefits. But these are the same people who call us racist and sexist when we are by far the least racist and sexist society the earth has ever known, so basically you can't win with them. They don't realize that you can have gripes with Western culture while still realizing it is the greatest thing ever to happen to humanity.

Just look at Japan. Just about the only place outside the west that any westerner could ever honestly want to live, and why? Because Commodore Perry kicked their ass so hard that they acknowledged their problems, and set their goals to becoming more like the west, which they acknowledged was obviously better. And within half a century, they were there, better than Eastern Europe, beating Russia in a war, teaming up with Hitler, etc. Then they get their asses kicked, realized they had a problem, and once again acknowledged their problems and tried to be more like the west (since Germany was now half and half and doesn't count). And they did, and they became better than many western countries at a lot of things.

The harder you try to embrace western culture, the better you are. That made Japan great, because they didn't take western culture for granted, like actual western countries do. They had to work for it. And we should be working for it too.

Now SJWs could say that this is an example of how a country trying to be like other countries is a good thing, that's what they want the west to do now. The problem there is that they can't actually name any non-western countries they'd want to live in (except maybe japan, which is basically honorary western), because they actually know that every non western country is absolute garbage, and they only pretend to like them because they're racist and hate white people.

Gender equality is the biggest lie of them all.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This image would be much better if it said "people" instead of "humans." "Humans" implies biologically, and is a very clear cut answer. "People" has a more philosophical connotation, which is what the image is about.

I plan to let Darwinism take is course. The fittest will survive.
not the original guy you were replying to.

Yeah, being afraid of people different of you is a good idea. It isn't a phobia. It is completely rational. The Native Americans weren't "xenophobic" enough, notice what happened?

Maybe they were, but it was cavemen fighting renaissance and early modern weaponry. Good luck with that.

A human can't beget anything other than a human tho. Gender isn't the same as race, it's sexual dimorphism. It's like saying since a female lion does all the hunting and caregiving for cubs and the male lion just eats and fucks means the male lion isn't really a lion. If a female is not human then how does she give birth to human males? Who can than beget a non human female? Human females are just a weaker more subservient variant.

True

See? This is why the image should be altered to ask if they are people. Very obviously they are humans.

I feel this to be inaccurate, when so much depends on circumstances and seeing how there is no such thing as free will.
Perhaps fittest actually merely means luckiest..

Wrong wrong wrong wrong

Separate species can breed, like lion and tiger = liger.

You'd have to understand the genetic engineering that formed humans, but women are still practically apes (that mimic and look passable).

The X chromosome is more simian.

Ligers aren't viable offspring, they are infertile. This is why lions and tigers are still different species.

Just learn some basic biology. This argument is only because the image used a slightly incorrect word. Just by correcting that one word you could do away with this problem and make it more effective.

Everything you know is wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

No offense to Hotwheels, I love the little bastard, but how is he genetically superior to Usain Bolt? Does being white trump being crippled from birth?

Or just castrate all -90 IQs.

I'll take intelligence over physical ability anyday of the week.
but all of this is stupid given that both mechanical muscles and AI will always be better then anything nature can shit out.

because hotwheels made something we all can enjoy and benefit personally from, while blackie bolt can only run fast in a straight line, which isn't a benefit to anyone but himself & his corporate sponsors

THIS
The only nationalism for America is BASED civic nationalism

Wrong, transhumanist kike, you so wrong

Genetics are the most prized commodity in the universe

Wrong

enjoy your sub-optimal cognitive and abilities

physical abilities*

Good luck getting rid of 40% of the population when Hitler couldn't get rid of 2%

it's amazing how pictures make the dumbest ideas look reasonable.

Women are useful.

Women aren't useful, vaginas are. Give us artificial wombs and sexbots and we'll be set. In fact, even just the sexbots might encourage women to be useful, but as things are now, they have no incentive to be anything but parasites.

Sexbots are the future. Sexbots will solve all our problems.

Fuck you, you aren't cool enough to exist

The higher you evolve the more energy gets put into the brain rather than primitive traits like running from predators. It's like saying since Nigger the hedgehog can run faster than an alien that he is superior to the much more intelligent alien

Sounds easy, why don't you make some prototypes?
Are you saying all women or the majority?

We're working on it. Go check out the Android thread on Holla Forums. The tech is there for passable sexbots, we just need to make companies realize that there's an audience for the sexbots that are technically possible today. Once they hit the market that will speed up development of more sophisticated sexbots. All we've gotta do is make people aware. We gotta meme this shit into reality.

Since I'm talking about incentive, then yes, all women are given no incentive by our society to actually be productive. A few are productive regardless, but they really don't need to be, since everything, from material goods to social acceptance, would be given to them either way.

Looking at it in the most logical way:

A stupid person is a stupid person (regardless of the average intelligence of any demographic they belong to)
A smart person is a smart person (regardless of the average intelligence of any demographic they belong to)

There are trends in collectives. However, what ultimately matters are the traits of the individual you are dealing with. For example, black people are generally faster runners (just look at the Olympics, most if not all the sprinters are black) but does that mean every black person can run faster than every white person? No. When judging an individual you must judge the individual, by judging an individual based on the collective they belong to you cannot be certain of the accuracy of the conclusion you have come to.

I am heavily against mass immigration and concepts like multiculturalism but am unable to see how thinking this is illogical. I am open to criticism.

think about it this way
after transhumanism comes about normal humans won't be able to compete with augmented humans

Housing expenses? Travel expenses? Healthcare? Financial Independence? Taxes? Do these not exist for women, are they exempt from these responsibilities? Why do they become nurses and doctors, or lawyers or social workers?

What are you smoking right now? All women don't have to work?

They can get all those things for free from the government or other organizations much easier than men can. Or they can just hitch onto a man, then fuck his shit up with alimony and child support if they want "financial independence."

No, they not only have more protection with social welfare systems, but can just get a man to work for them.

Disregarding value judgements like "superiority," it all comes down to averages. You're comparing two outliers in terms of physical ability.

Civic nationalism is gay, but it can provide plausible deniability for public niggerdeath advocates. You're not an "antisemite," you're just putting America's interests before Israel's. You're not "racist," you're just being tough on crime. You're not a white nationalist, you're just pro-American.

Trump has done more for white nationalists in a few months than jackboot LARPers have done in decades. Normalfriends are increasingly becoming open to realtalk about race and society (see: Steve King), but you have to make sure it's being framed in the right way.

ok

Of course. It would be easy to oust Jews from influential positions without even having to make a point of their blatant semitism. The fact of the matter is, white nationalists aren't going to be able to unite America and our demographics will just keep dropping if they're the only ones advocating a fascist state.

I have literally never seen an actual intelligent person brag about their IQ.

That's because genuinely smart people know to prove through action, not words.

How many Estonians or Basques have won Nobel prizes?

But blacks have bigger penises.

which is completely useless and a waste of blood that could be used by the brain instead

Interesting thread