So apparently I'm a flabby ass hoe? Thoughts? (Could really do with an ego boost!)

So apparently I'm a flabby ass hoe? Thoughts? (Could really do with an ego boost!)

nigger

Wow. The N word. Is that the best you got? I expected more from a fellow Brit

Date & buttocks or gtfo!

No, sorry. I don't go on dates with anonymous strangers

Ugly nigger-monkey

I'd fuck.

Oh look, another genius

He's not saying he wants to date you Laquanda, he's asking for a timestamp so we know it's you.

disgusting fucking nigger

Nah, you're alright. I'd fuck you. Then again, I'd fuck most people. Either way, post nudes.

You have a disgusting face and a worse body. Stop posting

Lmao. Okay the racist stuff I'm not even gonna reply to. But disgusting face and body? Bitch please. Disgusting where? I'm fucking flawless

I'd hit it.

Pick one.

Fine, I'm Jamaican

what's your iq, sheboon?

If you wanted our actual thoughts you would've posted tits with timestamp, so tits gtfo.

Tits or gtfo.

Tits or gtfo, nigger whore.

show proof you are who you say you are

you're forgetting to sage you fucking newfags

KEK and there I go not saging

Lol faggot

LMAO newfag

First off: Threads like yours are the entire reason why "TITS or GTFO exists" to begin with. No joke. The whole origin of "TITS or GTFO" was to drive out obnoxious, attention-whoring women who wanted to post their "sexy" pictures to Holla Forums and get showered in positive attention for it. Feel free to look it up.

Second off, you honestly have an ugly face, you're bad at using makeup (You really do look like a ho the way you badly dolled yourself up), your hairstyle is some goofy looking shit, and yes, your ass is kinda flabby. Go work out (solve that ass and curves problem), eat healthy and count your calories (unless you like being a fatass), learn how to use makeup properly if you must use it (I'm not a fan, but you do look like you need some proper makeup), and get a hairstyle that actually looks good. Because right now you're like a 5 (out of 10) at best. Also, learn to do non-terrible and conventionally attractive poses. You're not "hot stuff" and those are not "sexy bitch" poses. Those are "delusional skank" poses. That's seriously how you come across. Stop trying to be a special snowflake who looks just like a thousand other whores in denial and learn to settle for just being nice and looking decent.

Also, TITS or GTFO.

By the way, when counting your calories, that means ALL your calories. If your sandwich doesn't count, your apple juice/drink doesn't count, and your snacks/fruits/whatevers don't count, you are guaranteed to consume at least 1000 calories above what you think you are consuming because you are a stupid bitch who cannot count.

Count ALL the calories. ALL of them. Everything you eat, drink, snort, whatever. If you ingest it, you count it.

NIGGER! No, but really, you're fine as hell. Don't even worry about it.

TITS or GTFO.

Fags like you are the entire reason why we needed TITS or GTFO to begin with. She's not gonna fuck you, she ain't even worth a pity fuck you desperate freak, and even if she did fuck you, you'd probably get syphilis or something.

Hahaha, you mad?

don't know if this is bait or this is just a newfag

I don't know which scares me more

You might want to go back to 4chan there.

Probably just a newfag.

Holy shit you're new. Full picture just for you.

Holy shit that rhymed

I am the oldest of "fags," if you will, my friend. I am well-versed in all the newest memelogical trends, such as the coolfaced man I posted just prior to this as well as this funny child-hunting bearman. :)

And yet you will always remain a newfag if you keep carrying on like that.

Am I striking a nerve? It's just a bit of fun, friend :^)))) Relax your gluteus max. :^^))))))))^)^)

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

OP seems legit.
How the fuck she found this place is beyond me.
Post a timestamp if you're still around then leave.

Welp, you're new.

I bet he doesn't even herd of cheeki toad

I have been here since 2012, why won't you believe it? :^)^)^))^)^)^)^)^)^))^)^)^)^)^)^)^)) heehee hahah I liek the muddy kipz HEEHEEHEE!!!!!!

Reddit says that frogman is a nazi symbol so I try not to use it out of respect. People are DYING even in this current year because of rascist Trump and other nazi alt right fascist leaders. I only use wholesome memalemes. :) HAHA HOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP looks fine as fuck. I would stick my pee-pee in your bum-bum.

Tee hee!

Disregard this suburban mixed male

nice butt..

Timestamp you porch monkey.

I like running bear too! He's funny - and all the children seem to enjoy chasing him about.

Is quite hard to believe a woman would come to such a troll hole.

Shoe on head negress

I like that you've chosen an outfit which displays your body to maximum advantage.

Post pics of your naked asshole and I'll see what I can do, hoe.

You're beautiful. Dat ass is SO fine. Don't let those mean racists get you down. :)
Nah, just kidding. All niggers either go back to Africa or get the gas.

ooga booga muhfugga sheeit gibsmedat
t. tyrone

fuck off faggot, also thats a nigger

its pretty obvious this is bait, some low tier faggot just wants replies.

Uhh, I'm gonna need to see dat ass in a g-string. Just to be sure!

Is this photo advocating child dru-use? Why is she huffing vomit from a paper bag, then?
Image Board Culture sickens me to my stomach.