The Rahowa is fucking here faggots

Blacks in Milwaukee are stopping cars, and if they're white, pulling them out and beating them up…

mobile.twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/764763330980511745

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZsIIx
gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=fn fnx 45
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaçage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wilwaukee niggening hasn't stopped yet? Where are the cops? it's fucking daylight now.

Is there at least a normie-friendly source that confirms this?

This gives Trump more support.

If dubs u is South Africa nao, whyte boissss.

Grammar.

Watch the fucking video, its all confirmed by the blacks themselves

out you go, negro

Race war is starting now but will actually begin 2020

Aww, fuck…did I miss a happening?
Anyways, I wish I lived near there. I'd bring my pistol and drive real slowly through the area, then maybe I could legally kill some nog filth.

It's not like I really wanted to get dubs there.

It's summer, why not go on a vacation ?

Didn't you read his post? He wants to go on safari, user.

He said he wished he lived near Milwaukee, I said he could go on a vacation there.

Soon

Riots last night like 5-6 buildings burnt bunch of white people jumped

It's only Rahowa once whites start shooting back. Current situation is just a regular chimp rampage.

Just checked.
Wisconsin honors my carry permit with reciprocity, so I actually could.
I wouldn't even need a hunting permit.

Dubs says you should.
Anyway you're lucky, if I want to go there I need a plane ticket, a green card, a gun permit and a gun.

Looks like the cities are already starting to burn.
I seriously thought it would wait until the next economic collapse, after the utilities started shutting down & the cities were losing their electricity, water, & food.
Probably next November.

if we had a bla bla bla this would not bla bla bla be habbing .soon

you gotta be In Minnesota you cheese eating miller drinking bastard

here, nogs just scream "WERE JUST TAKING A WALK" at 3 o clock in the morning

Realistic timeline Holla Forums

1 year
2 years

I know it's going to happen eventually.
I reckon there will be another huge chimpining when Trump kicks Obongo out the whitehouse.

I have too much shit to do around here.
With the exception of Filth-adelphia, the nigs around here never do anything, 'cause they know we'll shoot them, & no cop will even bring charges if it's self defense.
I carry wherever I go, just in case I get the opportunity.

Sounds like a nice place to be.

KANGZ

Obongo isn't being kicked out of the White House. He will have served his full 2 terms as allotted by the Constitution when Trump takes the oath of office.

At least try to be realistic in your "realistic timeline".

funny because most cheeseheads are of dutch/german descent iirc

There were some pretty glorious livestreams last night.

I love it here in the mountains, living out in the woods.
And we have some of the most reasonable gun laws in the country. Last time I renewed my carry permit, it took 5 minutes to ok it over the phone, same when I bought a couple of guns last year.
We have almost as many gun shops as churches.

See what you miss when you sleep?

I'll check it if I ever decide to spend a few years in the U.S.

Funny thing is, I actually feel relatively safe here in New Orleans. Even though this city is 78% nigger, they virtually never chimp out. Not even when BLM came to town and tried to start chimp outs, the local niggers turned it into a big cook-out and everyone was welcome.

Something in the local culture. Not much reason to chimp-out when nature is slowly destroying the city already.

those are southern niggers though, plus, like half those niggers call themselves french and drink wine instead of 40s

Pic related…
Gun shop right next to Crazy Doug's bar & grill…

kek

The lack of diversity.

gas yourself cuck

Coming to a neighborhood near you.

Best get you some funz and ammo

Yeah because you fuckers exported all the knuckle-dragging gang-bangers to Houston after Katrina.

Assholes

You asshats took them in.

The talk around here is that the people burning businesses and chanting "black power" are Rent-a-Mobs that show up at every BLM event and are paid to do these things. It's why in every video of the event, the local nogs just seem confused as to what the hell is going on.

BLM brings in their own people to fuck the place up - which is why it's always the same kind of businesses that get torched with stunning efficiency. A true mob isn't that organized.

Our time is now

Another riot over a criminal?

You let 'em in, dumbass. You could have pushed them north to Dallas or sent them west to Austin, but nope … you let 'em stay in Houston.

Another George Soros event, eh?

THANK YOU BILL WHITE

Whites are cowards and cannot defend their own people anymore. All they have are White Nationalist jerkoffs who make that defense now impossible.

The "average citizen" was opening their homes willingly to let in Katrina refugees. Or were you too young at the time to remember that?

All people had to do was say, "No thanks."

I think you might be overthinking that, niggers are always at 8000 rpm ready to redline over the slightest of indiscretions

Kek. I love bar/tavern owners with a sense of humor and have a laid back demeanor. Pic related will sometimes tell you to refill your own glass.

Found the Jew.

It's what it feels like - again. We need to start looking at the arrests from these chimp-outs and see if the people being arrested are actually from the area being hit.

And then arrest Soros for inciting to riot.

to be honest, it was New Orleans of all places

you kinda have to be a special kind of prick to not like New Orleans, most people have a romantic picture of the city

Yes, you're so smart and shit. Same old replies that have no basis in reality. Because you're too stupid to actually address the problem that would get results.

Rauchtown (pronounced rock-town) is a nice little burg, very small, excellent hunting.
Wish I could afford a cabin & about 30 or so acres in the area…maybe someday.

Suppose you suggest some?

So when will White Nationalists show up at BLM events and protest against them?

That's what a jew would say…

Mr. TOR probable Alphabet does make a point, but oh what to do Mr. Fed since every time a grass-roots organization starts up, you fuckers infiltrate it.

I hate filtering TOR users, sometimes they do have worthwhile shit to say

Why the fuck aren't those cars running those niggers over instead of stopping?

Yeah, and then they come here and wonder why it feels like a Caribbean banana republic and not an American city. It's a terrific place to live, but a lousy place to vacation unless you know someone who lives here.

We have very lazzes-faire laws and Louisiana is an open carry w/o permit state, so you can come here and have a good time AND protect yourself in the process.

hol up who stole my quads

Um..a normal White organization similar to the other ethnic groups?

Because the drivers are under the misapprehension that niggers are human, & they think it's murder.

Yawn…you're a Jew….you're a Jew yada yada…

Where's Mike "The Nigger Grave Digger" Stoklasa when you need him?

only a jew would say that
whites say "blah blah blah"

It's Milwaukee. Ever been to Wisconsin? White folks there have this nearly overbearing friendliness about them. It makes what these niggers are doing that much worse, because they're taking advantage of the kindness of some of the best of us.

Feds only infiltrate WHITE NATIONALIST organizations. No White Nationalists, no infiltration. See how easy that was?

Rural living is the best, especially in the modern age.

I have access to a lot of art and culture via the Internet and our State-wide library system. And the woods and river are only a five-minute walk from my front door.

Fuck man, even if you do think they're human, it's not murder to run down people who present an immediate threat of physical harm. What Milwaukee needs is a real human bean and a real hero.

He and (((Jay Bauman))) are probably at the strip-club by the airport.

You're kike alright.

I believe most states are open carry without permit states. Mine is too.
The problem is that walking around with a gun on your hip makes the normies nervous, so it's better to keep the firearm hidden.
And it also gives you the element of surprise if someone decides to be a prick & attack you.

It's like these niggers have a DEATH WISH

Just keep on driving. Clear self defense.

Has this been posted yet?

Wew, all Tor users are "kikes". You're a fucking genius.

I don't carry a gun, myself. I openly carry this.

Trouble is, you can't hide a weapon without a permit. If you hide it, then you're a felon. To conceal carry, you need a permit.

It is fairly common for people in certain parts of the Midwest to say that.
Depends on the German proportion and yes it is a Yiddish loan word.

It's really not.

They burned down a gas station and as predicted, everyone went the fuck home.

sage for the 3rd milwaukee thread

My fucking cousins live in a Milwaukee suburb. What the fuck man this is bullshit. Fucking niggers damn fuck I hate them so fucking much.

Pepper Spray is a good alternative.

Is inigo montoya white?

TOR users are generally either trying to hide something or it's the only way they can evade a ban. You also have to admit that 90% of TOR posts are the worst of shitposts.

They also burned down an auto parts store and a beauty shop.

I give you my word as a Spaniard.

And if you can get off the grid for water & sewer, they can't shut it off on you.
Electric is harder, but not impossible. Add dish access for the internet, & what else do you need?
You probably have wood heat, maybe using an external wood-burning hot water furnace or interior wood stoves, and you still have to plow in the winter to get to the main roads, but all this is still not that much of an inconvenience.

And when the world starts to burn, you're still doing just fine.

Don't forget the bank too

Yes and in the Northeast. It's a common phrase in the Mid Atlantic..NJ and NY.

I was inferring. The niggening is over.

It's all north side shit, so they're burning their own shit down.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a little privacy, especially when you post on a little girl chinese cartoon picture forum that probably lands you on a government watch list of some sort.

Hi Keith. I see you've oozed your way over here as well.

Where are your guns Americans? Where's the "streets running red with nigger blood"? Are you once again going to be all bark and no bite?

Of course you are

True, but everyone knows that the NSA runs TOR, so it makes TOR suspect.

If the government thinks I'm their enemy, then they're on the wrong side, not me.

Yes, I'm evading a BAN. Because pol will ban anyone that critiques White Nationalism. WN's are anti free speech and should STFU when they get banned elsewhere.

Being pro White will get a ban on any White Nationalist fetish site.

Worse than Jews on twitter and facebook.

More efficient to let them take care of the problem in their own areas. Note not one of them ventured into enemy whitey territory.

This Holla Forums bans anyone who says anything even slightly mean about Trump. I'm not balking at your use of TOR, I'm just sayin' that you shouldn't expect a warm welcome.

Who is Keith?

But that's not where you are.
This is Holla Forums.

Yes Tor is feds and jews..so don't use it. lol

That's exactly what Keith would say tbh

I could give a flying fuck if I'm on a watchlist. I'm not committing any crimes. Living as an upstanding member of my community. The government should be the one who's nervous. They are committing crimes on a scale that most people cannot even fathom, and they're doing it every day. They won't be able to dupe the population for ever.

It's a city, numbnuts.
It's full of queers, SJW & hipster types, and libshit nogunz faggots.
Cities are already a lost cause, why do you think these ape troublemakers stay safely inside them to commit their bullshit?
About 70 to 80% of the whites in the U.S. live outside the cities, we don't really care if they burn, because those living there are majority assholes.

Dont talk shit about Trump. Why would you unless you're a problem element or anti-American?
WHY would you shit talk Trump?

Upvoted xD

So you surrendered good parts of your country before a war even started.

For all the "HAHA STUPID YUROPOORS IF IT HAPPENED IN _AMERICA_ THEY'D ALL BE DEAD WE HAVE OUR GUNS AND FREEDOMS" I heard over the last two years I expected much better.

Western Washington is pretty damn great. But, in recent years Weyerhaeuser decided to be a bunch of dicks and closed their roads to the public. You now have to pay out the ass to drive around on them.

It sure as hell is.

But I agree the nogs should self segregate. What am I going to "counterprotest?
I could protest the inherent nogginess of the BLM members?

Because people have the right to express political dissent and speak their minds about candidates for public office.

Welcome to America.

This.
During the habbening we will blockade the cities, let the browns and cucks rape and murder one another, then send in patrols for mop-up operations.

You will need to do better than that. Besides Keith is not a Jew name and anyone on Tor is Jew, right?

Sounds legit.

Waste of dubs. We know it's you Keith.

Olbermann most likely you dubs-taking dunce.

Hand out flyers noting Black on White crime for a start.

The only people who would do so are people who are anti-white or anti-American so why even allow it? There's literally absolutely no reason to shit on Trump if you're pro-white.

Yep. There's a big difference between LARPing on a Balinese spirograph forum and actual fighting.

Been known for a while. Am I the only one that remember the BLM niggers bitching about "CutTheCheck" and shit. How do you think a jobless fuck like Deray has the money to fly all around the country to these things?

Prove it.

No, I'm from the Rolling Stones.

That would make sense if Trump were a White Nationalist, but he's not. He's also not running for Emperor. He's running to be the temporary steward of a permanent office. If Trump fucks up, we must be allowed to call him out on it, otherwise what's the point?

Trump worship is anti-American.

see

Have you ever been to the Nigger Infested parts of an American city? "Best Parts" wouldn't necessarily be the description anyone would use.

Heard you folks have your own little brown problem over there that you Just created. We've been dealing with this since Lincoln freed them then got shot before he could send them to Liberia

A lot of Europeans that are here are though. So seeking privacy is sensible for many people.

You sound like those faggots who claim that being anti-Obama is raciss.

Then wait until he backtracks on one of his stated goals before you bad-mouth him (if he ever does, that is).

But don't say anything about his campaign? Don't be absurd.

No need, your defensiveness just proved me right, Keith. No go on and slither away, I'm done with you.

And you can blame the fucking Rothschilds for that.

You sound like you want another 50 million immigrants to invade.

Those dubs don't lie, PA is White Man's Land.

Prove it or STFU. Because you can't.

speak for yourself faggot
some sandnigger came to my town and started trying to plant bombs and shit
he got fucking lynched
archive.is/ZsIIx
a nigger got lynched in the next town over a couple years back
you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

His campaign is going just fine, unless you're basing your opinion on the spew being vomited out by the lugenpresse.
And if you are, then you're a hopeless dupe.

listen you fucktard, if Hillary gets in and stacks the supreme court, you won't even be able to change things on a local level.
The only people who shit talk Trump at this moment are Renegade shills, aka people who blame America for all the world's problems and want to see it erased. Fuck you. You have no real justification for shitting on Trump.

Could you imagine where we'd be technology wise if he'd lived and deported them and we never opened up our southern border? We'd probably have colonies on half the planets(or their moons for the gaseous ones) in our solar system by now.

That's actually a good measure of my point. If people weren't allowed to say anything about a nominee's campaign and just (as the other user said) wait and see if they break promises once elected, then we wouldn't have all of the damaging information that we have on Clinton.

Every US public official is open to scrutiny. That's why they're called "public" officials. They belong to the public. Trump is no different and should not be given a pass.

So do tell us about the White Rights organization that the average White can relate to and join.

nobody gives a fuck about what "passes" to you, faggot.

It amazing just how defensive you are. I haven't said anything at all about anything, but you're puffing out your chest and beating it like a nigger in heat to defend your God-King against something that hasn't even been said.

All I said what that we should be allowed to scrutinize Trump and be skeptical of his campaign. I didn't express any opinion about the campaign or the man himself.

Calm your tits, Trumpcuck.

"Sawaf, an avid hunter, owned and operated Harlan Counseling Inc. since 2014 and had a master’s degree in mental health counseling, according to court documents. The business was in a small strip of offices just off U.S. 421."

OMG you just can't make this shit up.

Fresh Molyneux.

his dad was the worst drug dealer in the history of the county btw
they'll probably be going after him next

Your immediate and near worship levels of defensiveness should be bothering you.

It's what you're acting like. Reminds me of the Ron Paultards back in the days of 4/pol/.

If Trump were a "White Nationalist" he would lose by a landslide.

Media, "So Mr. Trump what is your policy..

Trump, "I'll deport all the spics, send all the niggers back to Africa and GAAASS the Jews.".

Yeah … he never said that.

what he is and what he presents to the world at large are two different things, user

You'll never see an American President do this in our lifetime.

it's all about going out and doing shit yourself you fucking faggot
organizations can be infiltrated and broken
leaders can be bought
a small group of men with guns willing to actually go out and do something is more dangerous then any large committee of people sitting around a table only talking about ideas

He let his daughter marry a Jew. He's not a WN.

Of course not. And for good reason.

Interesting how fast this became a Trump thread.

Stormfront, the KKK, American Freedom Party, American Nazi Party, Aryan Brotherhood, Aryan Nations, EURO (David Duke's org.), National Alliance, National Association for the Advancement of White People (yes, there is one, & yes, they are considered racist even though the niggers have the same org.), The Order, or Brüder Schweigen-"Silent Brotherhood" (mostly felons), Volksfront, & White Aryan Resistance.

There are more, but some are just think tanks & some are not really white-oriented, the Jews just say they are.

Okay, reported. Thanks for outing yourself.

Oh… the Lone Wolf method. How's that working out? Well…the ADL for example does more damage than most organizations without guns or potty mouths.

They use political muscle to get what they want. While Whites hide under their beds.

There's no excuse as to why Whites cannot have an organization even more powerful than the ADL.

Do ya'll have any rain forests?

the aryan brotherhood is a bunch of degenerate criminals

I don't think I'd want to join any organization that requires face tattoos.

You must be joking? 99% of Whites will not join such organizations. Therefore they are anti White.

Gotta stop thinking like this.

Stuff like this is why I live on the very edge of a city. Good thing our niggers are pretty tame but crime has been slowly getting worse

it works where people actually do it
my town is >95% white, based as fuck, and it's going to stay that way

TOP KEK

Excuse me?
Your very post is hyperbole, I simply answered your assertion that you have anything to criticize Trump over at this point, and you don't.
Again, unless you're a dupe that takes the current frenzy of Trump hit pieces & cooked polls seriously.

Well, do you?

How to start Rahowa

Then I guess you're stuck with Holla Forums, aren't you?
And the opposing nigger & Jew organizations are no better, they're either full of felons & ex-cons, or they're organized crime, bribing law enforcement to give them their dwindling credibility.

You ask for organizations that counter the nog organizations, so I gave you a list. You claim the members are hoods, but ignore that the nog organization members are hoods, too.

I think you need to rethink what it is you really want.

My opinion of Trump is my own. I don't need CNN or Holla Forums to spoonfeed me. I've been alive long enough to have witnessed every presidential campaign since Reagan v Carter and this particular one is no different than any that have come before.

If a candidate lies, it's easy enough to call them on it. Half a million fact checking organizations out there do it all the time. I don't buy into hiveminds and I don't abide bias when it comes to the election of someone to a position of power.

If Trump fucks up and I call him out on it, it doesn't mean I'm "anti-white" or "anti-American". It means I'm skeptical, which is - sadly - a dying way of life.

There are things Trump needs to be criticized for and called out on and he needs to answer some very tough questions. If he can't handle that, then he has no business running for President of the United States.

GIBS DEM DAT !

How to start Rahowa

Is it legal to go into a riot full of niggers and just start shooting them? What would be the legal justification for dispersing a nigger riot with casualties? Would you be sent to trial?

So am I, and I voted for Reagan by absentee ballad while overseas.
And I say you're wrong.

99% of Whites will never join with them. Period.

They will join an organization similar to the demeanor of the Ron Paul or Trump movements.

If you have a firearm license and are paid to protect the business being looted/burned, then you should be fine; but you'd still have to go to trial.

There is very, very little legal justification for just walking into a crowd and shooting because , well, legally niggers are humans. 13th Amendment, etc.

MY GOD, IS SAM OK?!?!?!?

no there would be no trial for emptying into a crowd

Which is my point and which is happening.

Whites don't need any "National Association for the Advancement of White People" because we advance ourselves by our very nature.
And our organizations are legitimate, we don't need riots or "dragging motorists out of their cars & beating them up."
We will take back this country and defeat political correctness using the established laws of our nation. We will change hearts & minds for the better using simple truth.

We will win, because we are right.

Depends on what state you live in. If you live in a "stand your ground" state, you should be all good. Being white, the nigs will set upon you immediately, giving you legal precedent to unload on your attackers.

wear a go-pro

make webm and post it here

So, we disagree. Is disagreeing allowed? If not, then we go all the way back to my original statement:

So I'm guessing it's not justified to defend someone else's property. What about someone being assaulted?

Stand your ground laws don't protect your right to arm yourself and go to where violence is happening. If you're in your home and nowhere near the riots, then nothing gives you that right.

YOU can pay for the welfare of 50 million more immigrants Mr. Libertarian.

Yeah just your everyday crowd of normal citizens

You seem to think I'm not allowed to disagree with you.
You disagree, I disagree back.
You are subsequently proven wrong.

What will Holla Forums name their race-war weapons?

If you're already there, then yes. You can protect someone else's life. Defending their property is unclear unless you've actually been commissioned to protect that property or if it is your property.

Show me where I said anything about immigrants.

Where have I been proven wrong about anything I've said?

Just point them towards a Jewish Neighborhood.

kill niggers

I have the right to travel wherever I wish, wherever it's legal to go.
And my carry permit gives me the right to carry a gun while I do.
And I have the right to defend myself from bodily harm.

Sounds like your very wrong there, pumpkin.

Cheesecucks voted El Rato. Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.

Legally, no. You cannot legally see a riot happening on television and pick up your gun and run out there to shoot up niggers. That makes you part of the riot.

You say you have the right to criticize Trump, but you have nothing to legitimately criticize him about.
You say you'll be banned for disagreeing with people here, but you're still here disagreeing.

I said people get banned for saying mean things about Trump, not for disagreeing with people.

I do have the right to criticize Trump, whether I have anything to criticize about him or not, I still have the right to do so should something come up.

Pay attention, pumpkin.

Yes, and if it happened somewhere else you'd just come up with another reason why we should all just point and laugh until it's happening to us.
I know your game, Chaim

Sage and report.

And who's to say you weren't simply driving out to a restaurant?
Yes, you can legally use any public road you want to, regardless of thugs & hoods howling & tossing feces at cars on that road.
You have no legal obligation to avoid any road, unless that road is closed by the police.

You could even drive into that "protest" & find yourself under attack, shoot three or four niggers in the head, and if you can prove others were being attacked on that road before you, sue the police for not cordoning it off.

You will have broken no laws.

Obviously let the white people out. We should have a system to identify non-cucks. Check their voter registration or something.

All women should be let out, as they'll just follow the new men in charge. All younger people too, as they haven't fully developed mentally and can't be blamed too much for anti-authority behavior (though they've been duped into thinking that proud whites currently hold the authority). Mainly low-test nu-males should be targeted, as they arent worth saving. Their minds are fundamentally flawed, as they never properly developed due to lack of testosterone and high levels of brainwashing.

kek

It's midwest bantz. Feel free to make fun of Detroit any time in response.

still fucking waiting for "truth about the holocaust"

If you wish to perjure yourself in court and claim you were just going out for a nice evening, then that's on you. You are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

However, unless you are in imminent danger, you don't get to go around shooting people.

The trial where you'll be judged by jews and niggers getting pressure from bigger jews to jail you for attacking their narrative

Sauce?

Sauce on what?

The low Test can be remedied though. Anyone can do it. There are hundreds of Test boosting supplements out there.

Alex jomnes pls go

every. fucking. time.
stop the violence!!
#WigStoresMatter

Most of them things are unregulated.

But you could like… go in blackface sealous scouts style and misplace your backpack in a crowd.

Until BLM visits their neighborhood.

I'd say being pulled out of your vehicle, while legally driving along a public road, with your assailants openly yelling they are going to beat you & possibly kill or seriously injure you, means your life is in "imminent danger" & the use of deadly force is legitimate.
Especially when there are so many of your assailants that you cannot possibly defend yourself in any other way.

In my state, the cops would not even arrest you for defending yourself against such a potentially deadly attack, and it would never make it to court…certainly not after the videos of the mob, howling for senseless violence against whites, hits the internet.
And no decent lawyer would accept a jury made up of niggers and Jews, he'd find a way to dismiss most of them (a few blacks would be needed, to make the jury look multiracial).

CAN WE GET A COMPILATION FOR THE NORMIES????

And then what? Keep force-feeding it to them for the duration of their lives? That will enforce their victim complex and they'll eventually lash out. We need to keep potential traitors out of our safe zones. These guys are already traitors wearing our uniform, they're not going to change. I hate to say it because it means thinning our own numbers, but just leave them in the shit long enough and maybe they'll be forcefully redpilled when they see how blacks actually act when whites aren't around. Its the only way.

You're talking about driving into a riot already in progress. It's not in a vacuum. The place is already surrounded by cops, firemen, and ambulances. You KNOW you're going into a riot zone deliberately to hurt people.

All a judge would need as proof is the fact that you passed through a police barricade with a firearm. You goin' to jail, son.

What if we're just entertainment for ayyliums? I bet they are havin a chuckle.

Normies don't watch liveleak vids. If it's not on CNN, they don't care.

AMD 63 and FNX .45 will be mine. Not sure what I'll name them, maybe Pierce and Rockwell.

You claim that people who criticize Trump here are banned…what is your proof? Why do you say this?
Because it all sounds more to me like you were banned for child porn, & then used TOR to get around the ban, while simply CLAIMING it was for criticizing Trump.

I have no idea what that coon just said. For once the news has done something good. They have shown how stupid niggers are.

Use your fucking eyes, dupe.
Look at the video. The entire time the ape-creatures are gibbering & howling about "beating white people's ass" there is traffic streaming by, nobody is being told not to use the road.
There doesn't even seem to be a police presence, & if there is, they aren't stopping the violence.

There's a reason pol is now below the gamers.

Do you shit gold nuggets, user?

They aren't providing you with law enforcement services because your community doesn't want it. The prevalence of criminal culture is so high they don't even try to police those areas unless something serious happens, in which case a nigger is likely to be arrested or even shot.

Oh boy, it's not like the black on black murder rate is some 200 times higher than the officer on black rate. Oh wait it is.

Muh dick

He probably just spammed "lol drumbpf amirite lmao". I have yet to see anyone who actually came with an argument get banned.

Except I'm obviously not using TOR.

No, I just save my money and look for good deals. Found one for 700.

That particular handgun (FNX45) is around 700 for a .45 that holds 15 rounds. The tactical model is like 1,000.

You can get the 9 and .40 FNS (striker fired version) for around $400 right now. They're like glocks but with all the features everyone wants on a glock (ambidextrous, metal sights, mags, and guide rods instead of plastic), and for around $150 less than a glock. You can't beat the quality for the price. This fine Belgian piece of machinery should be the official handgun of RAHOWA.

This isn't the time for fair and balanced neutrality, grampa. This election is the last chance we have to stem the flood of nonwhite immigration into the country.

Get on board and do anything it takes to win.

This guy gets it.

Hot damn, are they having a RaHoWa sale?

Well, tell you what. Next time there's a chimp-out grab your guns and head to the violence. Shoot everyone you see. I'm sure we'll follow your trial on the news. Somewhere cite your ID "751783" so that we know it's you - for those of us who may remember this thread.

I'll even help pay for your legal defense, but let's see if you are acquitted. It's the only way we'll know for sure.

Why do they do that? It's obviously a good idea to band together against the nigger and spic gangs inside, but why get facial tattoos like the spics and niggers your fighting?

Then what's your problem? when were you banned, & what was it really for?
If you were spamming anti-trump spew, then you were banned for spamming. I have never seen anyone with a legitimate argument banned here, and I've never seen anyone try to get them banned for a serious discourse (except the guy above, and he was just being a smart-ass).

That wouldn't be self-defense, would it?
Now you're moving the goalposts because you know you've lost the argument.

gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?Keywords=fn fnx 45

Look for yourself. There's some from 580 to 650 there.

Ah, Little Mogadishu.

My Ruger 9mm holds 17 rounds & I got it for around tree-fitty.

That was a number of years ago, however…

I did take a ban once for making a joke about Trump kicking out babies in a rally thread. And, yes, he did kick out a mother with a crying baby from one of his rallies.

It was a permanent ban, but was lifted within 24 hours. I'm not talking about my bans, though.

You talk a big game about putting on your armor and heading down to nigger town to shoot rioters in the name of protecting other people, so why can't I stand up for people who have been banned for stupid, pointless reasons amounting to nothing more than saying something mean about Trump? Can't handle the bantz?

Exactly my point. What you're talking about doing - arming up and driving to a riot and shooting the crowds - is not self defense. Don't you move the goalposts on me because what you said would be legal for you to do is still up there for all to see.

It looks like they're going for glocks throne on the civilian handgun market. Typically FN only designs a weapon when a military is looking for something specific, and they do a fucking great job at it. FN currently holds more military contracts than any other manufacturer, so it doesn't make sense for them to be going after civilian sales.

With this new line if handguns, they modelled it off the very successful FNP (Browning Pro) handguns and added some very desirable festures that set it apart from the competition, yet still kept the price point affordable.

I don't mean to be a fanboi, and I will say I don't really like the FNX (dat bore axis is Sig tier) but the FNS is a damn fine piece imo.

When did I say "protecting other people?" fuck them.
I was talking self defense. In other words, if they didn't attack me, I would have no choice but to drive home, disappointed.

NEVER said this.
I said driving to the then-current "protest" that this thread is about, and shooting those that tried to drag me from my car to "beat my whit ass" which would be my legal right.

If a woman put on a short skirt and no panties and walked into that same riot, would it be her fault she got raped?

I'm almost 100% sure (((9e4fa7))) is CTR.
Just a heads up.

No shit retard

No, it would be the rapists fault.

[citation needed]

I have a .303 too.
Mine's a jungle carbine, with a shortened barrel.

Alright, then that's all I need. We actually do agree, it's just our methods are different. It's been a very good conversation, I will admit. I so rarely get urbane discourse on this board.

Nice sock puppet. I'm having a conversation with ID 751783. Doesn't make me a boogieman.

They are damn fine rifles. The .303 is a criminally underrated round.

Go to hell, asshole.
Clearly not everybody knows, because people keep replying to it.

It was my grandfather's.
Use it for hunting, but I still have about two boxes of armor piercing from WAAAY back in the day (maybe WW2, not sure) laying around somewhere.

I just posted to call you a retard.

Which your reply basically confirms my original assertion of.

If RAHOWA happens, you may have the opportunity to use it to hunt a very different kind of beast.

You said "no shit" like it's supposed to be obvious the poster people keep replying to is a shill. That's more than just calling me a retard. You posted to be a fucking retard yourself, apparently. Who the fuck are you anyway, faggot?

Yea, if the primers aren't corroded all to hell.
I have a couple boxes of 9mm tracers too, for igniting gas….er, for night-time shooting…I mean, if it weren't illegal to shoot at night, that is…

Is this still going on? Or were these paid short-lived mobs to help distract from the Soros leaks?

(checked)
It is because He is the single light which pierces the frothing madness of the warp – a respite of order in the chaos that subsumes us. It is through He that we find the courage to defy heresy, and the strength to purge the unclean. When the negrons appear to rape and reave, it is natural that we should look to the Throne for guidance.

God damn! At least Kentucky knows how to keep its house in order.

I'm pretty sure cops restrict access to a place if there is a riot happening there.
You MIGHT be able to convince the judge you didn't know what you were getting into, and you were just unlucky to run into that situation which you had to defend yourself against. getting away with something is not the same as it being legal.

poisoning the well

Again, look at the video…traffic is flowing by, nobody is stopping it.

False. Swedes. They cucked as hell.

I've posted this here before, but what the hell.

Well, it is summer. There aren't many chimpouts when its -40 below

I want off this earth

oooohhh

I used to have a p-89

I miss it

589$ on gunbroker I have one looking to replace my mp shield with an FN 9c. the FNX make a great open carry, or home defense. Not such a great CCW

so why'd you get rid of it?

I have a blood fetish, user. I can't help it

to build an AR
(which never happened)

but will it pudding?

Spoken like someone who's never been to the eastern half of the state.

buy any gun you can afforrd while being able to buy several mags and a shit load of ammo

nobody ever said "I want less ammo and bigger bullets" after a gun fight
Nobody said "I wish training with the gun was more expensive" either

The eastern fringe of Pennsylvania is New Jersey, as far as the rest of us are concerned.
And the rot does not run even close to as far as half the state, hell, I live in central PA.

Plenty of people have said, "I sure wish my gun had more stopping power."

its the ghetto faggot. its not even really hurting any white people, intelligent ones that matter anyway

Holy shit it's the Red Letter Media guy

That's because New Orleans niggers have a much higher percentage of white blood than other niggers due to the tradition of placage, where European men had nigger concubines on the side in a pseudo-marital relationship. It was tradition in New Orleans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaçage

I don't know if this is great bait.

i dont think thats enough to survive there

you really underestimate the danger of being around black people who are deliberately trying tog get obama to declare marital law, and are being paid to do it by soros, the right hand of the rothschilds

Not in Washington!
You can carry whatever you want, as long as it's not a firearm or a knife longer than 3 inches, as long as you don't brandish it.

As long as you don't show it, no one cares that you carry.

If you actually do defend yourself with an illegal weapon, I don't believe it would be too difficult to get your prison time overturned and record expunged. I don't know if anyone has been charged with a felony for defending themselves with an illegal weapon though.

No shit.

ID: 934fa7 is the biggest shill in this thread. >(42) posts.

Hates privacy:
Defends niggers:
The riots were rent-a-mobs and not locals:
Doesn't carry a gun:
Anti-trump: >>7130346
Anti Ron Paul:
"Interesting how fast this became a Trump thread" after he himself stirred it up:
Anti-WN:
FBI behavior by encouraging shooting:

Underarted Post

paint your skin black, carjack a nigger, drive down to protest area at night, park your vehicle near crowd of dindus, walk up on them and unload with handgun, run back to vehicle, drive away and burn it. successful pseudo-operation conducted. now the fire rises.

because they are degenerates, and only use "whiteness" as an excuse to do degenerate things. murder other whites, rape men and children, etc.

most of them aren't even full whites, it's disgusting.

I "keked" as they say

It's also full of Swede(cucks). What a coincidence!

pic very related

did no one in this thread watch the fucking video?

I thought for sure it wouldn't take till now for that quote to come out…

Because the white prison gangs require a signal that will ensure you'll stay loyal once you get on the outside of the prison wall, before they protect you from the other racial gangs.

Facial tattoos to that extent mean someone isn't getting any respectable work on the outside.

I did. ;_;