Boy, 13, kills self after Holy Angels Catholic Academy staff ‘didn’t do anything’ to stop bullying

Not sure if this is a nigger-bullying-white-kid story.

nydailynews.com/new-york/staten-island-boy-13-kills-school-bullying-article-1.2749245

or

archive.is/DpUU1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staten_Island#Demographics
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/09/14/a-closer-look-at-catholic-america/
thetablet.org/csw2013-holy-angels-catholic-academy/
holyangelsbayridge.org/25/docs/Tuition Schedule K-8 16-17.pdf
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:IZd4FsXY2xAJ:www.holyangelsbayridge.org/25/index.php/about-us/faculty-a-staff &cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a catholic school laddie, don't know what else ya expect

So why make a thread?

Delete this shit or I'll have you banned, not Holla Forums in any way.

There will always be bullies, no matter where you are, not dependent on race, but even with that this is retarded and doesn't belong here. What are you sliding?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staten_Island#Demographics

Sure thing, Christcucks.

I was in a private catholic middle school where I got in to trouble for beating the fuck out of someone bullying me.

Schools won't take any action when kids bully other kids, but they will when the bullied kid reaches their limit and beats the bully into a pulp.

Currently, 34% of Catholics are Hispanic. Obviously, those numbers are going to be way higher in his age range.

Good chance he was bullied by spics.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/09/14/a-closer-look-at-catholic-america/

So in 9 years, the percentage of Hispanics who are Catholic jumped 5 points. Plus, there are more Hispanic Catholics than whites among millennials, and this kid was younger than that.

SAGE.

Good riddance.

Alpha fucks, beta bucks. Kid had 2 options: should've shot up the school or killed himself. He chose the latter.

Fucking spics

This.

Spam every single LGBT twitter and thread with one question "Does it get better for him?"

Back when "It gets better" was a thing, I kept asking all the faggots why they had to be so exclusionary about it. Why couldn't they advocate for resources for all bullied kids.

They were smug and dismissive. This should be shoved right in their cock gobbling faces to make the point that they don't care, at all, about bullied kids. They care about their media movement and attention whoring and that's it. I want those faggots to answer for this.

underrated post.

Okay, my mistake. The story is worse. The kid may have been from Staten Island, but the only Holy Angels Catholic School I can find is in Brooklyn.

Here are a couple of pictures of the kids there.

thetablet.org/csw2013-holy-angels-catholic-academy/

Looks like Spic central.

Honestly, you should only target normies while pointing the double standard out, if a faggot responds (since they're not the focus of the conversation) they'll cry and whine for middle-ground so they can defuse and memory hole the conversation.

If you throw info at faggots/leftists/marxists they'll just ignore it and continue sniffing their own asshole, these people don't care about the truth, since they only care about their own lives and to them anything in the media is something they can use to signal how cool they are to their friends.

Nice dubs. This is a great opportunity to crack the narrative and heavily shame identity politicians. Don't let it slip away. Every single tranny, faggot, and their enablers "Does it get better for him?" It should be a fucking hashtag.

It isn't about convincing them of anything. It's about letting normies see their hypocrisy and how callously they will dismiss this kid. Which they will.

Now I'm sad because another white child is going to end up killing themselves

That's really true of all debate, though, and I'm sure that's what he meant. You argue with the opposing side not so much to convince them, but the 100 other people who are reading.

Fucking child abuse…

Probably a jew.

One of the things that annoys me the most about this is that if this boy had been a Syrian refugee, the teachers and staff would have moved Heaven and Earth to make sure that he was not bullied, and anyone caught doing so would have been heavily reprimanded.

Better dead than an SJW.

Good. The weak must be culled. Bullies are the only way to have a functioning society.

tough luck kid

if its true that it was minorities doing it then i dealt with the same shit but it was in a public school that was 'highly rated' worst years of my life

Bullying is nature's way of purging the weak.

Do you think they were bullying his butthole? They are Catholics after all.

In 8th grade some faggot tried to bully me. The second we got off the bus I beat the living shit out of him. His mother called the school and the dean called me in to ask what happened.

Told him the guy is a weak faggot who thought he could bully me. Dean looks over my grades - straight A's.

Dead looks at me and says, some people deserve to have the shit beat of them. Good job. Now head back to class.

Dean*

Yeap, they were niggers (or some papist spic breed).

The Principle is Rosemary McGoldrick

oh ya think I be some papist now do ya? I ain't

Fuckin Irish. British did nothing wrong tbh fam

Catholic school is bad compared to what? Public school? As somebody who went to both a public and Catholic highschool I can tell you Catholic school is a paradise compared to public school shithole.

they're papists, i dont want to be surrounded by a bunch of filthy crypto-kikes

It's sad that some kid committed sudoku, but even if it was racial bullying I can't really feel too upset.

No one helped me (nor did I ask for any help) when I was bullied based on racial shit. I was bullied for having a fat mom, bullied because I got hairy as fuck before virtually all of my classmates, etc. Unless the kid was getting beat up literally most days of the week, he probably should've toughened up. Hell, it's 2016 - whatever he was dealing with probably wasn't even that bad. Even ten years ago when I was 13, I wouldn't say I had it all that bad; current year bullying is likely a cakewalk.

He probably didn't have a father in the house. By 13, you should be able to stand up to yourself against bullies. Even if you get beat up in the process. The fact that he didn't even try to fight back and chose suicide instead tells me he was raised by a single mom.

Sad to hear the parochial schools are turning into zoos too. He could have figured out how to make Mars habitable or how to stop global warming. So much lost trying to domesticate subhumans.

There are usually far fewer Jews in Catholic schools than state schools. In my experience at a Catholic university it was a rare school where the Jewish professoriat was actually in line with their proportion of the population.

Still someone or some people clearly failed this poor kid. It is hard for a good boy to make it in this harsh and unprincipled world.

His dad was there dingus. You didn't even read the article.

The site is down. I'm trying to get as much info as possible. The principal should pay for this.

I'm sure it depends on the location. If these are paid private schools, then they should generally be way better than public schools in most of the United States.

I found tuition for Holy Angels (their site is down on the homepage, but still stuff that is up). They were paying an additional $4200 a year. Really cheap for a private school, but an additional expense nonetheless.

holyangelsbayridge.org/25/docs/Tuition Schedule K-8 16-17.pdf

Go into Google Cache when you do a search for "Holy Angels Catholic School cost". Then in cache, you can find links to many or most of the pages that are up.

This stuff was physical, just not them taunting him. If you read his note, he was beaten up and given a broken pinky. And still a bunch of them were bullying him.

So it wasn't even the situation where he was getting made fun of, he stood up for himself, got his ass kicked, but then at least he gained some respect for fighting back.

Got all of their emails.
Rosemary's is [email protected]/* */
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:IZd4FsXY2xAJ:www.holyangelsbayridge.org/25/index.php/about-us/faculty-a-staff &cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

You can say easy tough-guy shit like this, but bottom line is that in the early years, blacks mature faster than white kids, and at 13 might have a one or two year advantage, which is huge. A lot of white kids think blacks are genetically better athletes, because competing with the black kid in your class is like competing against someone older than you.

So, blacks are, in general, tougher than whites in these situations. That is completely aside from

1. They cheapshot, use weapons, and in general care less about jail time

2. They have more group solidarity

3. Many of them get held back a grade, so there is an additional advantage.

Of course, white kids have little defense against all this.

A lot of the kids there looked like they were part nigger. Hispanics also have strong group solidarity. Whites are atomized.

Catholicism post-1965 is Jewish (before that they were only sometimes Jewish). All priests and nuns are artificial Jews.

And it's a tiny school as well, everyone should have known what was happening and been very familiar with each student. This wasn't one of those places with thousands of students.

Not mentally. There's no excuse, physical strength/numbers are irrelevant if you're smart.

He's talking about kids you fucking moron

Applies to everyone. I will give kids with shit parents who don't teach them properly a "tough shit" nod though.

It's not a child's fault for being uneducated, it's the parents fault.

Catholic schools subsidize "underprivileged youths" (brown people). They don't have to pay tuition. In my city a lot of niggers pretend to be Catholic so they can send their spawn to Catholic schools on the tither's dime instead of to shit inner city public schools.

Catholicism pre-1965 and post-roughly 1200 is still heresy, but at least it wasn’t completely jewish.

Have a non-jewish catholic Christ-chan.

Reality doesn't give a fuck who's to blame. Deal with it.

What are you even talking about? This isn't

this is simple physical strength and athleticism in the schoolyard. White kids are at a disadvantage until late teens/early 20s.

Don't be a neglectful parent letting your kid get fat and don't teach him to be a pussy loser that gives off signaling to be bullied and you won't have a bad time.

Say what you want about papists personally I think they are idolaters, cucked by kikes, but they run better schools than public schools.

In catholic private schools, doing well and being smart doesn't make you the uncool nerd. On the contrary, doing well and being smart makes you cool in catholic schools. These schools actually make an attempt to teach kids, not merely babysit them, and foster a positive learning environment.

Once you get to highschool though, all bets are off.

Survival is about intelligence. You send them both out for a month and see how much physical difference matters.

Is the spic looking dude his son or did he fail to parent his daughter like he failed to parent his son, with that being a beaner boyfriend?

Nah.
Read the fucking article in the OP like you guys hardly ever do.

We're better off without him

So the parents are incompetent for not going to the police.

Every single crime at a school should be escalated to the police. You can bet action will be taken when they get flooded with reports.

I'll be sure to remember that line when you get culturally enriched by a pack of niggers. If you aren't willing to stand in solidarity with fellow whites, then have fun on your own.

Shills will have a special interest in preventing this kid's story from being thrown in the face of the "it gets better" and "muh diversity" left. Remember this.

They also out themselves as anti-white in their support for self-destructive atomization. Whites need to pull other whites up in their times of weakness. We are outnumbered by shitskins, we don't have the luxury of letting our kids kill themselves because of feral niglets.

Whenever I read stories like this, I always think of this video.

He sounds like a little pussy.
The weak are naturally removed from the gene pool by these kinds of things, it's no big deal.

Fuckoff loser, expecting people to read that novel about that pathetic kid and his shit parents to find the small tidbit of info.

Reported and filtered.

What are you, the patron saint of lost causes? This kid was particularly weak, read his suicide note, I failed to see what was horrible enough to suicide over.

No suicide? I don't know, seems like I've triggered you pretty hard.

Pak Attack.

It's sad the kid killed himself but that's what happens when your modern, corrupted religious view is entirely focused around helping everyone but yourself and turn the other cheek (so they can cut the other artery from your neck)

There's definitely slide in this thread. Pol users aren't going to shit on a bullied white kid. I can see Alex Lifshitz and Zooey Quim sitting at their laptops, clocking in their hours for their CON. Pushing bullying.

I've been concealed carrying my Glock since the day I was eligible to apply for a CCW. I also have extensive situational awareness so I know how to mitigate risk and exposure to such events.

I've never had to pull my weapon because I've never put myself in a position where it was a possibility.

Get on my level you whiny faggot.

conceal*

Same user

I had a classmate/best friend in middle school who's younger brother was a literal autist. Some douche was making fun of his "retard" brother and I warned him that if he didn't stop I'd beat his ass. He didn't stop, I kept my word and beat him down on the parking lot right in front of his mother. I got an ISS for it. My dad happened to be waiting in the parking lot too and saw all of it. I was terrified of punishment. I got in the car and told him what happened. He nodded and said he was proud of me and never spoke of it again

He could have destroyed that kid's knee anytime he wanted, but instead he wanted to sit there like a bitch getting kicked in the head.

What a fucking embarrassment.

which button to you press to take cover? Is it right or left bumper?

Also relevant, before then I was bullied every day for being short for years. I was probably about 5 foot 1 back then. The day after the news spread that I beat that kids ass who was at least half a foot taller than me, no one ever made fun of me again. I actually became pretty well liked among my class. Was a good experience

People are afraid to stand up for themselves, and especially others, these days. I blame the leftists for conditioning people to believe mommy government will swoop in to protect them. They actually believe their own safety/protection is someone else's responsibility. Pathetic faggots will get purged in the happening.

I don't play games. I haven't played a game since Diablo II.

Looks like you never quit LARPing.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Harvard, and I've been involved in numerous secret pyramid schemes in the USA, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in economics and I'm the top jew in the entire society of intellectual hebrews. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will bankrupt you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bankers across the USA and your bank account is being drained right now so you better prepare for the eviction, maggot. The eviction that kicks out the pathetic little thing you call your ass. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can extort money from you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my holocaust stories. Not only am I extensively trained in ripping you off, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable trolling off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking goyim tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the unreasonable price of 10% above market value, you goddamn idiot. I will overprice items all around you and you will drown in them. Oy vey, kiddo.

I had accountability imprinted on me from my dad who failed a few businesses before hitting it big. Sure, if I let that 13 year old fag make fun of a 10 year old retard, maybe the administration would have punished him eventually. But I'll be fucked if 13 year old me lets some little prick make someone I care abouts sibling cry. I decided to avoid the red tape and make it happen myself and I earned a lot of my respect from my peers and my own father as an unexpected result

I actually went on to go to the same high school as the kid I beat up. He never looked me in the eyes for the next 5 years. Active avoidance.

He's sort of right though. Schools nowadays teach you to just go get a teacher for help, not to stand up for yourself.
And with the new "zero tolerance" bullshit if you do end up defending yourself you get suspended too.
It's absolutely autistic and it makes it seem like you never need to be responsible for your own safety, and punishes you if you try.

Shoulda just lost some weight.

Bullshit that he hung himself with a belt, look at that barrel of porkdrippings it'd break!

Where the fuck are you from that an average ten year old has MMA training and the presence of mind to use it?

Unless proven otherwise, even if it isn't nigger-caused it's a matter of a white person - need I remind you our race is a minority in our own nations? - being pushed to suicide because (((authorities))) refused to do anything?

GURPS, I would imagine.

>"No, I said you'd get in trouble for starting a fight, not for finishing one."

If I read the suicide note correctly his black friend blamed him for his failure.

Was he copying his work?

Why can't my parents be as decent as yours?
If I tried that shit, my parents would just drop me like a hot potato.

The kid killed himself?

Kill yourself kike.

Kill yourself.

Look how many (((1)))s there are in this thread, all of them just shitting on the kid. It's disgraceful. Who let niggers and goons enter this site?

>>>/somethingawful/

I don't care.

Why are these kids killing themselves, don't they know there's a severe shortage of SuperVillains?

Mc(((Goldrick)))

NOT POLITICS FAGGOT

REPORT THIS STUPID DOUBLENIGGER

What's next, /r9k/er suicides after being rejected by his crush?

THIS ISN'T Holla Forums WORTHY

The OP's kid did. The one being beaten by the pakis I don't think so. I was just commenting on the OP after seeing the vid posted.

Get your hands out of your pockets, faggot.

If you're wondering if it was niggers just look at the names he provided: John, Jose, Jack, Marco and Anthony. Might be a couple of spics in there but it sounds like the fat little idiot was getting ribbed off whitey to me.

He did have man sized tits and a junior beer gut on him so the bullying was justified.

Totally justified.

It's illegal to kill yourself in Christian Law.

He's in Hell right now.

And he's not a real Christian.

This. The villains are the ones that we need in this world.

Aren't you supposed to have good handwriting if you went to catholic school? Man, Pope Frank is fucking everything up.

Had similar experiences with this growing up. Went to Catholic schools, got bullied during my early years, got suspended for fighting back. Things smoothed out on the later years, but nearly every instigator or bully got away with murder. Anyone defending themselves got fucked.

The diocese let themselves get blinded by money, so I watched as spoiled rich kids pushed people around because daddy was a lawyer.

You act as if the whites aren't a minority to a tyrannical evil race that hates them merely for being white.

As points out the chubby funster didn't take being godmental very seriously so it's little surprise he wrote like satan had hold of his sweaty wrist.

Sounds like a lot of fag excuses for white kids to be pussies rather than manning the fuck up and, closing the gap and then stomping all over the nigs.

They don't 'mature faster' they're just subject to a more hellish existence that causes them to go feral or focus on one (preferably non-academic because they're so retarded) pursuit.

I blame the cuck father.

My father was a catholic democrat, but he still told me to fight bullies.

And nothing of value was lost.

What must his diet have looked like to develop breasts at the age 13?

whoosh

He was clearly eating the corn starch and flouride enriched beverages just like our best allies told us goyim to do so.

Tubby was definitely writing in Black Phillip's book.

Same, I got shanked at recess and we got equal punishment because I hurt his wrist when I disarmed him while bleeding profusely

I spent a few hours on the ledge of a tall window, decided to take no shit from anyone, take revenge for everything and here I am.

Despicable the level of contempt for a kid and his obviously good hard working family by fellow whites. These Nietsche edgelord faggots disgust me. Id fucking wring their necks if I could. And this is why we are doomed. Because nigs will stick up for any other lowlife nig no matter what, but nominal white nationalists dance on the grave of a good hearted kid because he'd didnt pull a Ragnar Redbeard and go full muh concealed carry. I shit on these types they are why wn gets a bad name, they think they have to play the bad guy NAZI role the jew has cooked up for us.

+1

Absolutely.

Making fun of a kid who killed himself due to cuck-culture. How very brave.

probably nig shills tbh

Schools aren't interested in stopping bullying, they just don't want to be held liable for it when some kid kills himself because he was sick of the torment. They won't even teach kids to use their agency and fight back because that goes against the status quo, they want boys to come and dob, not taking the situation into their own hands because fuck, they might learn to take their entire life into their own hands as they grow older and the status quo doesn't want that.

Telling your kids to turn the other cheek, be the stronger man and walk away is just setting them up for failure, to be cucked and henpecked. I have 2 kids and while I will teach them to keep their hands to themselves, they'll also be taught if anyone so much as touches them that they have my support to respond with force. I won't teach them to ignore the bully, I'll teach them to lay the fucker out and that even if the bully ends up beating them in the fight, it is better to lose a fight than to just eat up someone elses shit.

I see your weimar-speech detection isn't that great. Top tip, whenever these kikes say "trans-girl" they actually mean "boy"

Remember that they believe the shit they peddle, they don't deal in facts.

hard to believe.

what the literal fuck are you on about?

wasted trips too, when the culling of the weak should be praised.

That's from a game you newfag fucking jew.

Same type of things happened to me but with no happy ending, they were always in a group while I was alone.

Even my parents were too cucked to do anything about it, the administration was all black and brown so I got stepped on and expelled while they got a couple days of suspension in the only action taken.

Worst thing was that I accepted it because all human beings can understand that implicit power statement.

muh semantics regarding degenerate and infantilizing forms of media

This is just an attack on Christians.

This happens every few years at every school in America.

Is this an euphemism for retarded?