I'm an oldfag since 2006 that used to browse 4chan; why is this website better?

I'm an oldfag since 2006 that used to browse 4chan; why is this website better?

Discuss

deeznuts

you were the cancer that killed 4chan.

it isn't

but I'm banned from goodchan, so I'm stuck with slowchan

Post your cats!

because you can post things like this.

It's not better.

ahahahahahahaha

same

lurk moar

wee wee poo poo bum bum vagoo etc etc etc

One week ago there was a thread "Things you regret having on your hard drive" or something like that, and there was one user who posted five videos of a man torturing and raping his male German Shepard. Of all the fucked up gore and torture shit I've seen, this was the most disturbing one.

Gotta love this place for that

It isn't. It just sucks in a different way. It is like asking what is worse, esophageal cancer or pancreatic cancer. They both suck, and result in painful deaths inside of a year. So the question is really unimportant.

8cuck is slightly worse. Now fuck off!

Pretty tame, really. Ask for crush fetish.

ya i saw that made my sick

We been around since 2002.

do you happen to have a youtube cooking channel by any chance?

Maybe they are referencing the woman crushing a kitten's head with high heals?

IM IN UR COMPUTER, EATIN UR RAMZ

-high quality 4chan content from 2004

or maybe theyre crushing fruits

Try 1998

Bet you can't name this one

I saw that shit. I gave up on humanity after that.

And now imagine it has been done for thousands of years. Let that sink in, my lad.

It's not better…it's just more free. I mean, they've purged the pedos that hotwheels use to let shit up the place, so that's a plus. But fullchan's slowly withering. Traffic's only 10th of what it was after 1st & 2nd exodus. Holla Forums use to get upwards of 8k-10k users an hour…now we're lucky to average over 1,000. We went from having several hundred fairly active boards, to less than 20 that have any regular activity.

This place was littered with over 8,000 dead boards before the April 1st hack. Now we're down to 1200 dead boards. This place is gonna be a ghost town in another year or 2. Pig Farmer's probably gonna pull the plug on this joint in the next 3 to 5 years.

Let's weigh it all up"
1] The mems are danker
2] more CP
3] more faggotry
4] Image Board Culture

What moar could you want?