How to kill myself in a way that is painless?

how to kill myself in a way that is painless?

Paracetamol?

no, because your stomach can just be pumped, and even if it isn't, there's a decent chance you can survive. i would prefer something instantaneous, lethal, and painless. doesn't have to be instantaneous, i guess, but i don't want to draw this whole thing out.

lostallhope.com has a lot of information on suicide methods, including a list arranged by speed and estimated agony.

thanks

How about don't kill yourself?

find this on vinyl, buy it, break vinyl, cut your throat with the vinyl, as you bleed out enjoy thinking of the look on the homicide cop's face. "This ironic motherfucker, killed himself painfully with the suicide is painless album. I bet he got this from the internet."

Drink bleach.

get some liquid nitrogen then let it evaporate and displace the air

Don't

that's pretty selfish of you

suicide is painless

it brings on many changes

stop seeking suicide and learn more about divine infinite unity , Διφινιτυ , .

also be warned this individual could be on an mk ultra nervous system hypnotism vulnerability to be executed by criminals for pay or credibility , do not support this activity on the internet , and help to save lives , please , one day they could be a life from your own , and also remember any life are always of Διφινιτυ , .

The following is the most painless suicide method I've found;
Pros;
Cons;

make an exit bag, newfag.

Bullet to the brainstem.
Bullets travel several hundreds of times faster than nerve cells fire. Destroy the brainstem with a bullet and you will be dead before the nerve cells have a chance to even fire off.

so basically shotgun to head method?

pick one

not sure if this still works they might have patched it

this

Jump off a tall building head first.

DMT. You die and it's painless

notice a reoccurring theme? all of the methods noted need balls. pain won't be on your mind if you're actually willing to off yourself. you're just a faggot.

Rumor is they mix in oxygen now to prevent suicide.

Bullet to the temple. Quick, painless, effective

Does this actually work? I don't have the money to buy a shotgun, I might be able to afford this, though. Shotgun seems like a more effective method, but I don't know how I'd make it work right, because I'm worried that I'll fuck up somehow at the last minute and end up just severely injuring myself instead of instantly dying. I don't want to suffer too much, also I'm a huge faggot because I don't think I have the balls to pull the trigger. Other methods, like cyanide or hanging or drug overdose seem equally unviable. I don't know where the fuck I'd even get cyanide, I don't think I could acquire the drugs I need to end up dead, and hanging also seems very painful.

Jumping off a building is not possible, I live out in the middle of fucking nowhere and there are no buildings here. I could climb a mountain, though I don't think any of them are high enough, that also have a sharp drop, to kill me. I'd just end up rolling down and injuring myself. Fuck waiting for a train, that shit sounds too nerve wracking. Honestly, most of these proposed methods would also require a lot of courage, maybe ecstasy or some other mood altering drug to help me get through it.

This this helium mask seems like a good idea, if it actually works.

Try a shot gun

they put O2 in the tanks now
it still works, you just have to get pure helium or nitrogen

your in it 4 the attention, its not like you cant rob a bank beforehand

So do you think those tanks you can buy from amazon will have enough helium in them to get the job done, or what?

Nah, I live alone, m8. I don't have anyone who would miss me, my mum is on her death bed and my dad is long gone. haven't spoken to my sister in god knows how long. Point is, there's no one around from whom I could get attention. Maybe my boss or something, but it's not like I'm shouting out, "HEY I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF" to the rooftops or something. Nobody suspects a thing. Also, speaking practically, I'd need to get my hands on a firearm or something, in order to even attempt to steal from a bank or convenience store or something, and if I already had a gun in the first place, I could just use that to try and kill myself, and at that point the robbery bit would be unnecessary. Maybe I'd have to buy some booze to work up the courage to do it, but booze is a lot cheaper than a firearm. The point is, go be a faggot somewhere else.

no, 20% is more then enough to keep a human alive
I have looked, but I can't find anywhere that sells medical grade besides welders, but I don't have access to a car, so I haven't been able to do it. you can only rent it, but that isn't a problem.
I wish you could just ask for a Kevorkian needle

im the guy who posted the helium and i did hear that they might have started to prevent suicide thats why i said i think its been patched, im sorry OP killing your self painlessly shouldn't be this hard i mean who the fuck thinks they have the right to tel you that you have to keep on living. maybe you could get a gun shaped object tape it to your hands ring the police and theres a guy out here with a gun shouting about killing the first cops he sees, but that would be a pretty scary way to go and not that painless, thats my plan at least when i finally cant take it any more

being an aus fag a "gun shaped object" is about the best i can do

There is not such a thing like a painless dead and if you believe in quantum physics you know that hell maybe is real, maybe for less than a second, maybe for eternity.

Quick bullet or slash to the back of the head, right through the top of the spine through the lower brain, you will loose all consciousness.

False, you have a tonfuck of veggies with a bullet in his head.

At your local rent-a-samurai

That so easy…

After a moment, we dont know.

Would any suicidal anons consider a group suicide?

Thats so fucking gay.

What the fuck are you even talking about. One quantum physics IS real. Its used in designing yoir phones and compiters and two there is absolutely nothing about it that supports the existence of an afterlife. A few idiots have blatantly misinterpreted it to support the existence of free will, but I can even imagine how poor your understanding must be to think it is some how related to the afterlife. If you want a theory to mis interpret and generally make shit up then string theory is what you want. Jesus.

Don't do this one. We are running out of helium on earth. Plz use a different gas ir method and leave the helium for those of use still stuck here.

In the country I live (not born here) is pretty common to people to kill others or kill themselves by blocking all the windows and dors and turning the gas on. It's slow put painless, and you pass out quickly

A Redbull, a gas station coffee, and a large soda of your choice.

Stop drinking water & eat only the smallest amount of food for a week
Dead

Why not let a fellow user enjoy your death? You could arrange to meet, ensure you've left no traces, dig a shallow grave, and let them shoot you in the head. It'd be fun and painless.

You should have an epic death.
Try figuring out how to die from something no one has ever died of before.