In Berlin...

In Berlin, a court acquitted a 23-year-old Turkish man of rape because his victim could not prove that she did not give her consent. The court heard how the man shoved the woman's head between the steel bars of the headboard of a bed and repeatedly violated her over a period of more than four hours. The woman cried "stop" and resisted by scratching the accused on the back, but at some point she stopped resisting. The court asked: "Could it be that the defendant thought you were in agreement?"
Does anyone actually believe this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/uncensorednews/comments/66xo2u/23yearold_turkish_man_in_brandenburg_germany_is/
maz-online.de/Lokales/Brandenburg-Havel/Sex-mit-Gewalt-aber-keine-Vergewaltigung
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So should men go to prison whenever a woman cries rape? Think of how that will affect us human men.

She went with that sand nigger so she wanted it. She knew what was coming for her.

Statism, yes!

Is this how it works in first world countries??

Sie wollen mich nicht verarschen, oder?

They just imported two million sand niggers and niggers. You can't expect them to waste time on you and your girlfriend going swinging.

Anyway, sauce?

Western feminists have insured that I don't care, and am even glad that the man was acquitted. Women must be terrorized into submission. That's just how it is.

Whatever I say you're just going to say >source and post a smug reaction image.

*ensured

They asked for them. They deserve it whether they have a brain or not. I would never step in between. I wouldn't even remember what happened.

I don't have one. Now sauce.

i wish i could go for four hours

Practice makes perfect. Kuffar ladies are there for the same.

Thank you.

np bbyz ,]

source?

All western women are whores and should be raped. Heres my sister no man's kissed her convert to the only true religion and you shall have her

Say what you want about Turks but I respect them.

OOOHH YEAHHH TERRORIZED

You should make some infographics on that

That's just them trying to ensure social and economic stability for themselves. Just as Russia persecutes fags for being fags and ruining everything. You wouldn't go full Ruskie just because they know what they're doing, right? If they had the chance, they'd do the exact opposite to their enemies, encouraging wimminz to get a job and gay rights to weaken their rivals, then easily stomp them.

I'd still rather keep my hope in the west than let roaches rule.

he ruined her for all other men.
how can white men even compete?

Thats ur sister ? could be a man , u can`t tell …right goat fucker ??

TURKED.COM

R O A C H E D

KEBAB'D sounds better

Just a sexual emergency bro

This is the best I could find:
reddit.com/r/uncensorednews/comments/66xo2u/23yearold_turkish_man_in_brandenburg_germany_is/
maz-online.de/Lokales/Brandenburg-Havel/Sex-mit-Gewalt-aber-keine-Vergewaltigung
I'll post a translation. I don't know how reliable the site is however, since I'm not german

Brandenburg / H. That the sex of the 23 year old Turk from Brandenburg / Havel was violent and the woman was four hours his victim, do not doubt the prosecutor and the Judge Court Brandenburg / Havel. Nevertheless, the 23-year-old was released from the accusation of rape. The lawyers did not recognize him.

"I believe Mrs. G. every word," said the judge, according to her verdict. But her tormentor probably did not know what he was doing to her when, on the night of August 18, 2016, he fell victim to his acquaintances in his apartment and carried on the sexual intercourse for hours on end so harshly that they would not run properly in the next two weeks could. On the one hand, the magistrate's court believed the victim, and on the other hand, the accused, according to which the wild sex was amicable.

She refused to go to bed with him

During that summer night, the woman from Plaue had gone to the town center to the apartment of the innkeeper, from whom she wanted to buy drugs. The two young people quickly consumed the drug speed. His subsequent desire to go to bed with her refused. He was not her case, not her type, the witness said in court.

The young drug trader then complimented his customer, dragged her by the arm, threw her on the bed and pulled her out. He shoved his shoulders firmly against the metal bars at the head of his bed, his head jammed between two of them. The woman cried "stop" and resisted by scratching the accused at the back. But at some point she gave up and let her go as she put it. Several times he had entered her, the whole ordeal ended after four hours, when he got a call and suddenly had to leave, so that she too could go.
"Heavy blow" for the injured party

Prosecutor and court have no doubt that the sexual acts of that night were not in the sense of the victim and that he took them by force.

But the decisive question for the outcome of the criminal case was directed to the witness, the victim: "Could it be that the defendant thought you were in agreement?" That could be, let the witness know the court. She could not judge whether, with the mentality of the Turkish cultural circle, he thought the happenings she had experienced as rape might have been for wild sex. The prosecutor admitted that the acquittal must be a "heavy blow" for the injured party. On the other hand, a conviction is not possible, because no intention is demonstrable.
Rape is rarely condemned

The young defendant had denied from the beginning that he had raped his acquaintances. He said in his conclusion that he would not do such a thing, especially since he himself had a mother and a sister.

Rape causes relatively few convictions before German courts. According to a study of 2012, 8.4 percent of women who had reported their rape suffered the conviction of the perpetrator, reported Christian Pfeiffer from the Criminological Research Institute of Lower Saxony in 2014.