My hamster died

He was my only friend and now I have nobody. I'm going to bury him a bit.
Can you comfort me, Holla Forums? What happened to all of your friends?

Will post pics if any autist wants some.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dDKHBepPgQ8
mega.nz/#!lz5HUKBI!Z-9zYVdKAJFut58dMSaftkWDua7g2EmDM84o36d_Qbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We all are your friends user.

Is that the best you can come up with?

I was going to do a dubs decides thread, but he was too close to me for a fag to just post "up pooper". I'm not a sociopath, otherwise I would've already killed him meself and done whatever.

I'm sorry dude. I saw this cute little gerbil in the pet store today. He stood on his hind legs and looked like he wanted to grab things with his front paws, and I thought it would be cool to run experiments on 1-3 of them to see if I could make a monster gerbil. Will you be getting more rodents? If so I will explain my plans so you can get double lifespan or longer out of your furball.

I've been there before, and it's one of the reasons my current pets are so great, because they only last a year.

I'm allergic to cats, and my gf is allergic to dogs, so I keep some exotic pet praying mantis. They're the best pets I've ever had.

youtu.be/dDKHBepPgQ8

I'm not a sociopath either. Didn't stop me from mixing bits of my dead cat into a casserole and letting a bunch normalfags eat it at a workplace potluck.

I'm sorry about your hamster, user. You should hold a funeral for him. What was his name?
I had a lot of friends in high school. And a lot of different friends in college. But almost all of those turned out to be situational friends. I'm only in touch with a couple of them, and those only sporadically.

Was some cum in there to, btw.

Thanks, matey.

No idea. If I do, I'll try making a thread to see if you're on, then go from there.

I can't help but feel you're the same /k/ommando that put his jizz in a batch of brownies then brought them to a meetup.

I just held the ceremony, a sort of military funeral fashion. His name was Finn btw.

R.i.p in piece

R.I.P. in peace Flinn

Nope, but, you can guess where, and from whom I got the idea.

R.I.P. Finn

RIP little guy

Did you hate your coworkers?

I have many generations of dogs in my garden, do him a decent coffin and leave him rest. Pets arent like women and he is already grateful for everything you did for him, your little bro had a nice life.

More than you could ever believe, user.

through the divine infinite unity , Διφινιτυ you are going to meet your hamster again when and then you are meant to again , .

F

We're all your freinds here user, even though you don't know us we are all equally as pathetic.

I lost all my freinds when I went to prison, only a few still talk to me and I've kept them really close.
But ay, the less freinds you have the less chance you have of being fucked over.

Look OP this is my cat and my benis. If my cat had access to your hamster, he would have had a pretty slow and horrible death. But he had a good life, died in peace and will be remembered. Does this make you feel any better?

said a prayer for your hamster.

are you that compulsive shitposting commie that make commie general threads on Holla Forums

I like the 2nd webm, but sjws ruined it for me

How the fuck you came to that conclusion? Not everyone in Spain is a cuckold. I do like Islam though.

Well color me surprised. Surely praising a culture of strong and proud men followed by submissive, fertile women is pure cuckoldry. That makes Hitler a cuckold tho. Nah, I better go back to worshipping feminist pussy, our beautiful Aryan womyn deserve respect.

Of course, amigx. Come, let's talk about it over some halal chorizo. I'll have to be back in my shed in about an hour

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over all the Muslim cock in your mouth.

Refer to the above. Hitler and choucroute are the two good things that came out of your country, you chorizo hating freak, may as well learn something about them:

"while also suggesting to Speer that "ultimately not Arabs, but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire."[202] Hitler said that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."[203]
According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?" -Jewpedia about Hitler.

-I can't have a debate
-I was taught that 8+5 is 10 instead of how to use my brain
-I know, I will tell him he sucks cocks, that will teach him
Confirmed American.

the ending

it made me laugh. i just downloaded it off of youtube. didn't even bother to convert it or see it.

My cat died about a decade ago and I've been alone too ever since. Life sucks but you get used to it.

Why not get more cats, user? They are awesome and if you die you will have someone to eat your rotting corpse.

My cat was irreplaceable. I'm done with pets now.

i like yur pics. dump a zip.

mega.nz/#!lz5HUKBI!Z-9zYVdKAJFut58dMSaftkWDua7g2EmDM84o36d_Qbs

Kinda feel the same way. Thankfully I am a mess so even if I manage to outlive my cats I won't have enough time left to consider getting more.

What a sweet post

Post pics of when he was alive o.p.

Sweet as the smell of Zyklon B

Sorry to hear about your hamster, Holla Forumsro.

lost them cause i'm an alcoholic

OP w-will surely deliver, right?

Oh, right, I have some videos saved on my camera.
Well, now's a good a time as ever to learn how to webm.
Surely I, OP, will deliver.

This Russian flag makes me extremely uncomfortable.

After fiddling, I just went with webm for retards.
1st one was him just over a year ago, 2nd was 4 days ago, last video I took of him.

In all, he lived for about 1 year and 8 months.
I still haven't really figured if he was a Roborovski hamster or a Russian winter white, which live for an average of a year and a half, while Robos live for 3.
I'm worried he starved since there was no food in his burrow or his cheeks upon finding him, although I fed him a tablespoon of food the day before.

He was cute. I guess you were rationing his food to avoid him getting fat? Either way I don't think a hamster would starve after a single day, jewgle says even a malnourished one can survive for a couple of days without food or water. But anyway, you have my feels. I can imagine how much it sucks being you right now, but time heals most wounds. Just hang in there and remember he lived a good life.

Mostly so he doesn't bury and forget about it. I'd clean his cage every few weeks and find tons of nuts and seeds mixed in with with the bedding that's already a bit moldy.
Yeah, he's gone without eating for 2 days once when he got loose, so I guess it was just his time. Still had a lot of energy in him in his later days. He even seemed to want to have me hold him more than usual, otherwise he would've just ran around my room and snuggle in under my bed as he did.

OP's name is Knuckles or El Ravager.