CONVERT TO ISLAM

So pol why havent you converted to the true religion of Allah ( Subhana wa ta' ala)?

Lets look at the facts in Islam:

Why are you still in the bondage of cuckstianity? Stop being a cuck and be a white,alpha man for the first time in your life

fuck off mehmet you filthy turkroach

Get lost kikes

REPORTED

sage

Dont be a jewish cuckold who fetishises to bbc

LJL @ no gays, no degenerates…do a google search for "night vision camera iraq" and get back to me, faggot.

Your Allah is Satan.

Hey that's pretty cool and all but I'd like to draw your attention to the end of my post number.

Because it will destroy our race. And true Aryans aren't slaves to stupid fucking book idols

Thread

Mohammed was a pedophile and the Koran is pro-child marriage. Islam is cancer.

Our effforts should be directed toward strengthening Western cultures, not abandoning them for the nearest memetic virus.

Thinking about converting to Islam to save the West is like saying, "To save ourselves, we must cover ourselves in shit for the rest of our lives." It might save you insofar as it repairs the demographics, but now you've got all of this shit. The entire culture has been thrown away, and skin color is the only thing left which is worth saving (and there's no guarantees of that since Islam is ok with racemixing).

Because i'm not a cluck

You're fucking retarded, and that's coming from another Muslim

I look like a Byzantine, so I've thought it might be funny to "convert" (lol yeah right) to Islam and go to get free stuff from Germoney.

I decided against it, in the end. If I married a German woman and had kids, they might actually look German and care about things that aren't Islam; this is why I'd be rejected.

You forgot one.

I wouldn't mind Islam if it was white. But instead it is the world's biggest dysgenics program that would breed out any good genes and replace them with low quality camelfucker genetics.

No thank you.

Kafir, please.

fuck off mudslimes

Why nobody should become a Muslim.

In Islam it's perfectly normal to have two wives, with the first being your 9 year old niece and the second being a pitch black negress you stole from her tribe.

This is Islam.

This is your Poopet Muhammad Piss be upon Him.

This is your Poopet

Your prophet is shit.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Your book is shit toilet paper.

What's the history behind this pic?

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

boy fucking degenerates.

-1 post

Holla Forums has taken this blue pill and is eating right out of the hands of JIDF. Look how they just spam the thread with disgusting pictures that don't even make sense

That's the last ditch plan, come back in 40 years and depending of what happened till then we can talk about it.

Because it's degenerate, you semitic kebab

While Muslims have some things right, they practice terror, which sorry, but no matter what you believe, you shouldn't kill others because they disagree with you. I'm not gonna call you filthy, or swine, but… BACON!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness though, I appreciate you informing us that islam is the most uncucked religion (I'm Christian, old time) but….

NICE BALLS (you gotta have em if u lurk and ur muslim).

This is the only shill Holla Forums will except from the JIDF because it's perceived as being anti-nonwhites. So they just spam it in every thread until the perception is changed.

I downloaded these pictures from Holla Forums in 2013. At that time the board was completely pro-muslim. They were seen as conservative ideological allies of Christians and the most anti-jewish people.

that's cuckpol you muslim swine

Islam isn't a religion it's a gang of thugs. As long as Muslims believe it's their duty to kill any Muslim who tries to quit being a Muslim, as long as they think they have a holy duty to resort to arms to compel unbelievers to obey Islamic law you can't make it a decent system for anybody. Not even for Muslims. Because the cruelest, narrowest, most evil people will always rise to power because they'll always be the ones most willing to wrap themselves in the crescent flag and murder people in God's name

Sure is 4cuck in here.

There's (at least) one major difference;

that's a guard at mecca. under his foot in the pic is the moonstone they worship, the consider the underside of your foot very unclean, but he does it anyway because he's tired guarding the middle of mecca.

it just goes to show that there really isn't anything sacred to muslims, the just pick and choose what is for chimpout or political opportunities.

or just to kill people.

Trading liberals for shitskins is like trading leprosy for aids

Trading feminists for shitskins is like trading syphillis for aids

only a nigger, a roach or a kike would consider this a good thing

Keep pushing us and the west will have this too, Mahmoud

Muslims fuck little boys regularly, you lying faggot

Women should be subservient, not souless.

Muh dik =/= alpha.
The second you face a regimented western force you will break like waves upon the rock.

Fixed.

I look forward to meeting you on the field of battle.

Immigration is conducted by Jews in the West

Wars that create refugees are conducted by Jews

Anti-Muslim sentiment is conducted by Jews

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to bakbaristan. to our europa cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,merkel we will never forgeve you. cameron rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahMERKEL WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget jihadist attacks .ISIS we kill the king , ISIS return to hell….hahahahaha idiot turk and syrian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+britannia+white nationalists=kill turkey…you will perish/ Trump alive in america, trump making stump of kebab . fast stump trump america. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of trump… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
trump alive numbr one #1 in america ….fuck the muslims ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. Trump aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with meme magic now we the western rule .ape of the zoo presidant obama fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and islam wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. western culture greattst culture.

At the absolute most, in a more tribalistic society, I could see having a wife who is your main woman, whom you love and have children with, and maybe a concubine who's there to be a fuckbuddy and nothing more.

Islam allows up to four wives. One wife is already a tremendous headache at times, what the Hell would you do with four of them?