Lol look at this slut of a country

England is the worst fucking country on the face of the fucking planet. If I had to choose any country to nuke to oblivion, I would not choose Africa, I would not choose ISIS, I would not choose Japan, I would choose England. The cuntry is so fucking shitty that it's being controlled by FUCKING SAND NIGGERS AND JEWS. Eat my shit England. I piss and spit on you. England is so fucking pretentious they don't even know a good thing when they see it, and when they do see it they go "muh politics! muh leftist ideologies! muh shekel munies!" and then throw it in the water. They support bad things, like no walls, no trump, more sand niggers and more LGBTQA shit. England has no balls whatsoever, and they're nothing but sniveling richfags who got a PHD in being controlling cunts. England can very unkindly suck my ass.

America, however, is the greatest fucking country of all time. God fucking bless America. Scotland is dope too. America and Scotland should make a band and fuck up all the asshole countries like England and Germany and Isis and Mexico. America is badass and the hero of the story, and England is the cunting retard who thinks he's better than everybody

Fuck england

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCq-PzlLuePFoR_XRzwQZGyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ISIS isn't a country you illiterate fucking cunt faggot.

I don't fucking care. Fuck you, engshit

OMG you're thick as shit and you don't even give one single fuck.

pwenis

Why are you holding back? Tell us how you really feel. We can take it.

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent, jar jar

shit thread

Israel, China and every country in Africa are infinitely worse
Prove me wrong
Protip: you can't

Sounds like you're just upset over the fact that the British are an enlightened, civilized people. We're living in the 21st century now and there's no room for hate in our tolerant global village. You're literally helping the "Islamic" State win.

Oh my GOOOODD DUDE. I'm American and follow Brit politics. You don't know the half of it.

Take a look at this channel

youtube.com/channel/UCq-PzlLuePFoR_XRzwQZGyA

Get the fuck out you unpatriotic leftist scum

murica:

britain:

face it, your shit tbh

jar jar. wtf ?

YOU FORGOT THAT THEY THINK KNIVES ARE HYPERDANGEROUS

great thread

HE HASNT SEEN THE STAR WARS PREQUELS

Meaning of "ISIS":
It looks like you've been ousted… fucking englishmen are dumb.

You are a handicap autist. Now if u had made any real points why england sucks you would be taken seriously. Indiscrimate bashing is not smart by any standards tardcake

IM JIM

Israeli
Secret
Intelligence
Service

NUKE THE ENGLISH NOW

PURGE THE WEAKWILLED MINDS OFF OUR RACE

it's not like they can do anything about it, except maybe throw plastic knives at our missles

Israeli Secret Insurgency Service*
FTFY

you are lucky if england ever touches you with their healthy blood free from harm , . . . , do you have any idea how long the england has suffered since they broke away from catholicism , ?

america is the whole of north and south america , . . . , until south america names themselves , . . . , and the united states of america is not the greatest country nor nation of all time at all no , the place before here was called elysium , look it up , they called it a heaven , i guess because people died and forgot , how they were betrayed for lying to Διφινιτυ , .

" God " was a scout that died , . . . , they are still using that individual for code , . . . , and even " God " is always of Διφινιτυ , the divine infinite unity , not divinity , the divine unity , but difinity , Difinity , properly in Greek Διφιιτυ , .

the scottish are nice , . . . , but being tricked by the irish , . . . , whom are occupying the hindu lands , . . . , real name dians , . . . , of dia , . . . , their leyline systems taken away by Διφινιτυ for arrogance , . . . , and that is more reality than lying about England , Germany , the Asian and other Deserts , . . . , and especially Mexico , . . . , they do not even hate each other , they are being forced into criminal violence against each other by coder and worse , Mexicans love Mexico and other Mexicans , how do you not see the reality that the brutality is so not Mexican of Mexico Mexicans that there are people trying to destroy a nice place for their resources but their people have so much faith and love for Διφινιτυ they persist on , . . . , and those heads rolling from the ancients were an astrological reminder to the Aries to not lie about Mexico , . . . , please trust Διφινιτυ more , . . . , even Jesus could have been kidnapped several times , and you need to be aware that the Jewish people are of Khazar , a land now part of Russia , and they are vassals to Ireland , they consider Ireland a lordship to them , and that could be where their patriarchs are from , . . . , the jews so to speak are a Dia through the Irish creation , but still of Διφινιτυ , possibly code slaves dying internally without awareness , .

the government let out patents about the nervous systm, neurohack stuff already , there are too many people trying to claim the power , as if it was the one ring , but humanity is going to evolve out of the abusive systems , and defend against that harm as is natural for any of Διφινιτυ , .

these are still mk ultra times , but trying to be kept as if club penguin , with melting ice , nuclear wasting away , and still hopefully they do not wipe everyone blank about mk ultra with a mortal kombat release labeled mortal kombat ultra for that specific purpose , .

please trust Διφινιτυ , .

Patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels. How does it feel knowing that the world is moving on from your 19th century bigotry and that your treasonous Drumpf is going to be impeached? You hateful subhumans will soon go the way of the dodo. Humankind's progress is inevitable and there's no way around that, Cletus.

Fuck off illuminati

What's it like being this massively delusional?

I don't know if he should be lynched for being a nigger or stoned for being a faggot

BASED. Also, that anime is fucking great. They should have made a third season tbh.

I bet this guy kisses prostitutes.

The nigger? Nah, he looks like he kills prostitutes when he's done

says the american

Average Holla Forums "discussion/dialogue":

etc etc

Finland was also a nice country until about four years ago. Now it has literally been turned into a dictatorship. Unfortunately (((they))) dictate media propaganda, and have corrupted its government.
(((They))) cooperate with jootube to remove broadcasting rights from dissidents.

How are things in Norgay?

do faggots even enjoy that?

I dont watch chinese cartoons, what anime is that tinyeye wont tell me either

I am so British, I set fire to my own apartment buildings - then stand around and wtach it burn on national TV.