OATHBREAKER SHILLS, THEORY AND PRACTICE

So, we're all aware of the infestation of paid shills into our memetic warfare geofront. First, congratulations to all of us, because that's proof we're doing something right. But there's one particular manifestation of this phenomenon that has piqued my interest - the attempted forcing of the Oathbreaker anti-meme.

BACKGROUND

It's all about mind control, innit?

Of course, mind control has been on the to-do list of the Archons for time immemorial. Since the very first cave painting, somebody has been using it as a divine justification for why whatever the current dominant minority (20% of the people do 80% of the ruling) wants to do is right. Memetic warfare has been going on for ten thousand years and magic and religion are intrinsically tied to the phenomenon.

MK ULTRA was a huge failure. It gave CIA boys all the acid they could drop in the 60s, but as a tool for mind control, it left something to be desired. Well, they realized that the OG mind control was right in front of their faces the whole time - religion. Religious passions have been making people do beautiful, crazy, and suicidal shit since the dawn of time, and if you want an assassin who won't hesitate for a moment to take the potassium cyanide once the mission is over, you need to guarantee to his satisfaction that he's going to Heaven a few minutes later.

So they experimented with the Campus Crusade for Christ and the Jesus freak movement. I don't know to what extent they created it out of whole cloth, and how much of it was the reaction of naturally-religious members to their peace-and-love generation, but it was definitely subject to conscious manipulation by the mindhacker wannabes. And they took what they learned and applied it in their first major campaign - creating a fanatical jihadist Mujahideen to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan.

I think some of us have wondered why the CIA is in bed with the worst of Islamic crazies. It's obvious to all that Daesh is just Western intelligence agencies in bad drag, and the government of Saudi Arabia is what it looks like when organizations like that go legitimate. Well, that's why - because religious fanaticism is the tool that works. Highly structured religions tell you not to think about their structure, and sends you on a recursive loop where you do all the work for them in justifying why you shouldn't question their authority.

MAGIC AND ANTI-MAGIC

When I was a kid, I read a book called "Be a Perfect Person in Just Three Days!" In it, a child finds a book promising them that they'll be perfect if they cut all the color and flavor out of their life. Wear the blandest possible clothing; eat only broccoli; that sort of thing. This book made quite an impression on me as a youngster. It seemed to verily radiate some kind of anti-magical field, and it's been a reaction I've puzzled over for much of my life.

So let me propose this theory - cult behaviors evolve to direct unconscious magical potential into perpetuating the cult. Attempts can be made to design this process consciously, but that is wrought with endless danger. L Ron Hubbard eventually started believing in his own line of patter, and tools he consciously developed to hijack other people hijacked him as well, insinuating itself through his subconscious, slowly, imperceptibly, until he was little more than a puppet of his own egregore. Magic is alive. Magic is intelligent. Magic is proactive and reactive.

In the Nag Hammadi gospels, the Archons are said to lack the human faculty of ennoia - it's a difficult word to translate, but let's say "creative intentionality." The Archons know they lack this ability and they are desperately jealous of human beings. Born from this jealousy are the wars and hatreds and violence born from Archontic propaganda. The Archons hurt us for sport, that's how much they loathe us for being born with what they lack. An Archon would pay $1000 for the privilege of knocking a child's ice cream cone out of their hand.

SO WHAT'S THIS OATHBREAKER GARBAGE?

I'm glad you asked, gentle reader. It's shilling - obviously - but it's shilling with an agenda. I'll give you the good news right now. In fact, you already know it; it's as obvious as the nose on your face. They suck at generating anti-magical fields, and every effort they make towards doing so is another wasted resource. They'll fail and they'll always stick out like a sore thumb.

Nobody believes in the Masons anymore, right? This is incredibly silly kikery, they've targeted Freemasonry - specifically because of its esoteric Christian connotations - as the boogeyman we're all supposed to hate and fear. Or should I say, they don't necessarily expect us to believe it, but they think they can make it a meme with sufficient A-B testing. I can only imagine how infuriating it is for Milhouse is not a meme to be a meme, but they can't even get "Oathbreakers is not a meme" running, which I suspect was their intention. But the community resists even that tiny artificial infiltration. Oathbreakers is, at worst, slightly annoying, and people generally avoid paying it the attention it doesn't deserve.

Everyone who uses the Oathbreaker meme is either a paid shill or intellectually indistinguishable from one.
WHY THEY FAIL

They fail because they're terrible magicians, and the nature of their endeavor hobbles their magical ability from the get-go. They literally can't get better at forcing anti-memes, though we should continue to encourage them to pour endless resources into the attempt. So, what makes them so bad at magic? Why can't they help themselves but stick out like sore thumbs?

The problem is they don't believe in magic as an emergent phenomenon from physics. They think meme magic is just another form of physics, and if they can dial the right address, they can make people believe anything they want. They don't see that the universe is a living organism, and for every action, there is an equal yet opposite reaction from the collective unconscious. The memeosphere doesn't just fail to yield to their experimentation, it actively, intelligently resists it.

They don't like Kek one bit, folks. They're terrified of "wild" religion and of magic. They want to smooth all the unpredictability and irrationality of the human species into a series of addresses they can dial; press 1 for English, press 2 for incoherent sputtering rage against Zimbabwean crossdressers. The weird staying power of Kek, plus the affectations of psuedo- (and perhaps no small amount of genuine?) religious devotion is exactly in their wheelhouse. We're doing their jobs for them - meta-programming the normies. We're developing antibodies and resistances that they've never seen before. Because their efforts are conceptually flawed, their goal gets farther ahead of them the faster they run. And we will run them ragged.

Magic is just art and propaganda (and use to be science when it meant something). If you believe in it like some Harry Potter "esoteric" Evola /fringe/ beta, you're just a plebeian and can't get laid.

Prove me wrong. Magic me some real fucking money so I can join you and fight the good fight and not have to work tomorrow.
You can't.

You can't do anything to improve anyone on Holla Forums. You just shit up the board.

But I made this meme as a joke for you. Use it. Be Magical

It obviously works since you have deemed it worthy to write a wall of text about it.

Taking oaths (verbal magic) is pleb tier, and i find it hilarious just how much this meme triggers Freekikesons and other assorted followers of the Jew god

And this is animal tier, your understanding of the world around you is not greater than that of a horse or a sheep. But then again, even a mere rock has it's purpose.

Honestly, I was just personally interested because of the HURR MASONRY shit. Who the fuck is a mason? It's a social club for union workers, I guess, I've met one mason over the course of my life and of course he was 80 years old, like I assume all of them are. There obviously aren't fucking masons crawling out of the woodwork around here to be "deprogrammed" by the forced meme (worse than just not a meme in that it generates memetic antibodies against it)

Someone sounds a bit concerned about his oaths.

This was a good read.

Praise be unto Kek, the frog who has rejected the scorpion.

This is the gayest fucking meme. Quit trying to force it, you nigger

No. Oaths are still broken. Nice try though.

Your oaths are null and void. Enjoy restoring your voided oaths.

Kek

Oaths are good, you pinko commie faggots.

All necessary for western civilization to survive and thrive.

Believing otherwise is niggery african nigger from africa-tier, and puts you on the level of a ravenous lone animal.

Spotted the mason.

Yeah man, keeping promises is totes luciferian.

Just, like, do whatever makes you feel good in the moment maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

So basically you would stay married even if you hate each other now, just because you have a vow? Or serve a military that's committing atrocities while serving the Jews? Or protect your fellow Masons from legal persecution even if they have tortured children in their basement or committed a massive fraud to get dem shekels

You don't need to actually take an oath to be loyal to something and have principles you know.

When you focus on the form rather than on the substance, you turn into a Jew. You become a man of the "word" , a true follower of D-G

And you don't need to shitflood the board with a weaksauce ms paint forced meme to walk away from a souring deal if you have principles.

I agree, but I would argue that if you don't understand the substance of an oath behind the form of the words spoken, that makes you a nigger.

Your magic is bad and you should feel bad tbh fam.

But if you understand the substance, you don't really need an oath. For example, i don't need to take an oath saying that i will never behead babies because i find it wrong and wouldn't do it anyway. But a Freemason needs to have an oath of loyalty to someone … or something.

Once your oaths are broken, you become a real human bean again.

KEK at first image. First time I've actually laughed at that fucking circle meme.

Yeah we're doing something right alright, shill.
PROTIP: You aren't a part of the bureau. You ARE an oathbeaker.