Pay Attention: The Leftists are trying to crash the plane

The leftists are trying to crash the plane. They are mobilizing their black lives matters groups. Its clear that the associate all police officers with average white citizens. This is the jump in their narrative that they have been trying to make but couldn't.

They are going to use simpletons and street niggers to achieve their ends. Last night in Wisconsin as you may already know there was a significant amount of chimpout. Smaller numbers of fast moving niggers burned down large buildings and shot at officers and random people. This was not simply a protest - this is a taste of what these disgruntled assholes want.

Their ignorance of the facts that blacks are doing the majority of the violent crime in the USA is apparent to you and I. But to them they don't see it that way. Its the entitlement mentality.

This is an alert for all. A police officer was apparently shot and killed in GA in retaliation to what happened in Wisconsin. This sort of thing is disgusting and not what the USA is supposed to be about. This is not how we are supposed to air our clothes out.

Black Lives Matters IS A TERRORIST GROUP BY VERY DEFINITION. The Police seem powerless in the face of political correctness to be able to respond to this terrorist group

If you are going to move around your city and your towns, make sure you are carrying something with you.
The reports that these nigger terrorists were pulling whites out of their cars is not an fiction. It was happening last night. Carry your weapons on you at all times.

The Democrats love this shit and they will continue to push this sort of thing. It takes the eyes off of the election..and it might very well help Clintons small lead in the polls over Trump.

TL:DR
Blacks are now going to attack all whites not just cops.
Carry your weapons, we are in a race war now
Democrats will be pushing for more burning building

No, a race war would indicate offense against the nigger hordes. As it stands, its just an excuse for both police and niggers to get rid of YT faster.

Instead, carry legally and for defense. Eventually we need to come together locally.

If most of you pussies here werent scared out of your minds to do something legal and proactive, itd have been done already

RWDS needs to get its shit together. Otherwise if we keep waiting, say the haopening happens, do you really want to be a disorganized bunch of dopes the media will easily paint as 'white terrorists'?

Come together and defend each other, home and country ASAP you talkers

fuck
nofunz here, guess I'm gonna have to use good ol boots and a fucking bat on these dindus

lace up your boots lads, remember your calling cards

so is this an incitement to violence shill or a legitimate post, what's with the sage

I was thinking the same thing.

Hi Feddy wap…Get the fuck out of here you fucking retard.

I wish blm would do a big push, it will result in a bunch of dead niggers.

shut the fuck up, kike. that's a legit post sans sage.

the time to not blame niggers and be peaceful is over.

of courshe, but "alt right" shit has been mentioned by paul ryan and lil benny boy shapiro, so we have to be wary of being compromised.
An organic uprising is necessary, a manipulated one is cancer

Sage doesnt even work here. Left it from previous post.

Anyway dont change subject. You know im right and its time to at least think of ways to come together peacefully

THIS IS CORRECT

THE FIRE RISES BUT THE NORMALFAGS ARE NOT QUITE READY

ONE LAST PUSH IS NEEDED, LET THE NIGGERS GIVE IT TO THEM

clearly i agree

White lib shits will be the first to die at the hands of a nigger.

Not the Soros type, but your average dyed hair loud mouthed split arse type.

Niggers are too stupid to define what is a liberal and what isn't. But as long as they are white, they'll attack them.

We already have a good Wisconsin thread and you have to make another so you can have your big speech that just tells everyone what even Hannity knows. You're fucking sliding you egotistical dork

GET THE FUCK OUT FED. throwing Kike around isn't going to make you look good. Your job is not going to be full filled. You will not get what you want here. GTFO.

Its simple that the law must be obeyed. These hordes aren't using the law to their advantage.

Last night was a marked turn in their tactics.

They create a protest and basically back away from it and start running around. the Police are up front and standing in riot line while nogs do crimes right in front of them. Not one fucking person is protected from the rampage.

Isn't the riot police's job to contain the voilence rather than to beat shit out the niggers?

So heres what Im thinking atm. We use some kind of free local dating app or something as an easy front. Use key words or images to easily identify each other

From there, all we'd need is a form of group contact. In person is best to truly see what we have going, but even just some kind of direct always-available chat group so we can all be at the ready

Oh my I didn't see the other thread.

I'm Sorry.

Hey everyone lets go over to that other thread. Sorry everyone ….AHAHAHAHAHAH

Or, just don't drive through that part of town (wtf are you there for anyway?!) and go back to your nice suburban home, jump in the lazyboy with some popcorn and watch the apes burn their town down. So what?

There is another thread this one will be deleted.

That isnt how THE happening is going to roll out, fam

What do you think separates you from the victims of these hordes? What do you think separates your neighborhood from the nearest slum? Only a few miles at the most id wager.

The police aren't doing it, dipshit.
Somebody has to.
You're just telling white people to lay down and take it I WILL FUCK YOU UP.

stfu feddy wap

Niggers arent supposed to be here

If you break the laws of our country, you will turn into a pile of shit faster than a rabbit lets one out.

Not to mention, youll just be another nigger to niggers, normies, police, and WN alike

Do things the right way or GTFO

Not that i'm saying to go out and mow nigs down but saying the law of the land is uncorruptible is a bit silly. That said, there is a difference between telling the feds to fuck off when they try to shove rapefugees in your house and driving around shooting random people.

SHUTUP
The police aren't doing shit.
The time to be peaceful is OVER. How many is too much. How many does it take before something is done? The cops have mae it apparent they do not intend to even defend whites in the face of nigger violence so what the fuck? How many more before you drop your line of bullshit PR?

Fuck off.

Why don't you think about it, fagballs?

Fuck off Agent Johnson. Go back to sucking kike dick you worthless zog puppet and leave the rest of us alone.

Well shit, I would never have guessed it.

This is ridiculous.

NOBODY CARES FEDDY WAP!

Every time I open pol I see some retard like you calling someone who is obviously not a shill a shill. You're why I don't come here anymore. Go stuff some more zogbot dick down your throat, homo.

In b4 the latent homosexual's trademark le >(1)

Last thing im going to tell you, fool. If everyone thought like you, there would have never been any resistance, civil wars, coups etc ever. Just a bunch of isolated (((terrorists)))

So go ahead, tactical bowl cut. See what youll accomplish

FEDDY WAP

Don't reply to shills

If you think that's funny then you've probably been lobotomized at some point in your life.

Go ask Dylan Stormnigger how well that worked out for him. Didn't he recently just get sodomized in jail by niggers?

Funz can be obtained person-to-person, befriend a good ol boy at a farmer's market or something. Failing that, the oldie but goodie nailbat is an option. hammer nails into a wooden bat, and use wire cutters to cut the nails at an angle into spikes. Cro-magnon man SMASH!

What about, and hear me out, sledgehammers? What if we make the sledgehammer the go-to street melee weapon of our people?
A lot of aryan appeal due to Thor.
It's big, and scary looking so about 10 guys carrying them at a standstill should deter violence altogether unless the nogs have guns and feel froggy.
Fuck, get about 20 guys out there armed with sledgehammers and they'd just have to stand there looking mean. Niggers wouldn't dare loot.
They require adequate strength to wield too, so there's some discipline in there as well.

Ever tryed to swing one of those?

Better start doing push-ups user.

Everyone on this board should be lifting something or doing some kind of body weight exercise daily.

RIGHT WING HAMMER SQUADS

I work demolition and I swing those around all day.
I really don't get why everybody seems to think you have to be Ahnuld to do damage with them.

There are 5 pound sledges that are way easier to get momentum going on too.

Milwaukee niggers are notorious fucking pussies. The running joke in the hood is Milwaukee is "filled with all the bitches who couldn't hack it in Chicago."

Besides the obvious north-side jungle, niggers don't dare wander into white communities like South Milwaukee, Far East Side, St. Francis, Franklin, Whitefish Bay, Shorewood, Fox Point, West Allis or Wauwatosa and start trouble. They are filled with bikers and based auto-worker retirees who carry openly.

The reason they've been contained to the North-side is Democrat gerry-mandering and Americans not taking their chimping lying down.

All said and done, the niggers burned down a corner store. Not even a riot. There were more people injured at the Wisconsin State Fair chimpout a few years ago and even THAT was squashed for future tears because cops just straight up arrested and tossed out chimps take even attempted to look cross-eyed.

t. west milwaukee patriot, eating a creampuff and wearing a maga hat

Most people dont know how to swing them right.

Also in a fight you wouldn't have good form.

Our founders rebelled against corrupt laws.

A claw hammer would do nicely.

Is there a wrong way to swing anything at a nigger? I dont buy the fast twitch muscle jargon. I dont think they are as evasive as an alert white guy or even a chinaman.

All this talk about smashing niggers with Hammers and building walls!

Makes ya think doen't it.

They are pretty fucking fast. I would know. Personally I think a claw hammer would work better than a sledge hammer. They would have numbers and speed so you are going to want to be as agile as possible.

You are right of course, they are a very slow option. Would be good to at least have one say if a nigger is trying to use some loot scrap as a nigger-rigged shield.

I just think in general power tools/tools in general are underappreciated as weapons for a RWDS. Sure nothing beats a plain and simple gun but guns do eventually run out of bullets.

Jigger have slower reaction speeds than whites who have slower reaction speeds than asians. Easy to see in action by watching shooting/table tennis events or looking up world rankings. Or even FGC events.

Fucking kek.

Can we finally purge all non-whites from Europe and the USA? I'm dead serious I'm not joking around I literally want every single black person rounded up, belongings or no, and shipped off to Kenya in those shitty D-day landing boats as tightly packed as when they were originally brought over.

It is NECESSARY. Problem #1 is niggers. Problems #2 is women. Women will never, ever allow us to be a white nation unless we force them to accept it. Female power MUST be subjugated to male power.

The balance of nature must be restored.
Man > woman.
White > black.

First we must relinquish control of public opinion from (((them))). (((They))) are the greatest threat.

THE MEMES ARE BECOMING REAL

The Wall was made to criticize and satirize the far-right, user. Roger Waters is a cuckold faggot leftist and has come out against Trump.

He would do that because with his money he can afford to live in his liberal gated community.

Yet he didn't know about meme magic back then did he?

JUST

My fucking sides.

WAH - HOO

please make the effort to sound less like a faggot

He sounds like a fucking NPC that was programmed to be a stereotypical betamale white cuck.

bullshit

as someone who has been into melees with hammers
WHY A SLEDGEHAMMER
you literally could do the same amount of damage to some niggers head with a driving hammer, much faster, much quicker, and much harder to see coming

this isnt fucking fallout man

Protip: Call it :

RWDS-Right-Wing-DEFENSE-Squads. Sounds good, normie-conforming, same goal as with the "scary" name.

It even sounds better, say it with me:

Right-Wing Defense-Squads

Let's be honest here, the 2016 election is a referendum of a lot o shit, especially Nigger Lives Matter. If Trump loses, expect Cuntlary and here hebe handlers to make this shit a daily occurrence.

There are all sorts of things that would make good melee weapons, but sledgehammers aren't one of them. You don't need something that heavy to hurt somebody seriously, pick something that you can swing more quickly

Two of these.

What about a mattox? It's easy to swing, builds momentum very swiftly, can break through any nigger skull, and the natural curvature allows you to quickly withdraw it from any bone you embed it into.

average white citizens are either neutral to white genocide or outright anti white by having 0 kids, adopting niglets, and giving money to niglet saving outside of this continent

If you have a husky take it for a walk, niggers think they are wolves.

No. If you're going to rebrand it, you should drop RWDS entirely? Why?

>Oh, it means Right Wing Defense Squads
…one day later
>user, I googled RWDS and google says it actually means Right Wing Death Squads!

If you rebrand but keep the acronym, a clear connection between the two will remain and you won't fool anybody. So you might as well not rebrand at that point.

Sledgehammers are way to heavy to bother with as a weapon. Showy, I guess, but useless.

Much better would be a regular hammer. Like a framing hammer with a claw end.

Historically, one-handed weapons weighed generally less than around 3.5 pounds, two handed usually less than 6, unless it was something like a pike. These people did this shit for a living, so it's probably best to try and emulate them.

Actually nothing really shows up on Google, I've had people ask me what the Rural Women's Development Society has to do with anything.