I like flags. I can usually tell a persons nationality just by the stupidity of their post. Now...

I like flags. I can usually tell a persons nationality just by the stupidity of their post. Now, flags just confirm my thoughts.

BUT WHY IDS YOU FAGGOT

Flags would be more tolerable if burgers were limited to two posts per day, tbh.

Cucks begone.

OP is a faggot
Guess my nationality

boxxy is a jew, you know

You're not acting like a faggot or posting like a faggot. You're being witty and I admire that.

She can be a jew with my tongue up her asshole.

Color me not surprised.

flags and IDs both a shit, if you like being tied to an identity go to reddits or some other normalshit

You're just mad because Malta is a baron dusty land with crumbling mud brick buildings.

boxxy is love

guess my nationality fag

United state of amerila

Are you from Mississippi too?

fuck off cuck

rekt

Why did Boxxy do the nude tub scene?

What's my nationality?

Flags make the man.

Agreed. I could have told you were a faggot bong without the flag.

Real Queen

Also, this.

naw dog

Sqee, y u always talking about balley jay. You're better than that ugly jewess.

I have two nationalities, but only can have one flag? WTF!

BENIS

I endorse this product or service

Flags and IDs are like the chan version of stewed prunes. The same amount of shit drops, it just drops faster, makes a horrible mess all over the place, burns your pucker, gives you the cramps, and has a tendency to leak out and stain your shorts in front of that cute hottie you finally got the nerve to talk to.

chekt

I like getting the confirmation that everyone from the UK is a faggot and the entire island is now a lost cause and will be Islamic in my lifetime.

chans are a 'culture' based on the core principle of anonymity.

ID's don't reveal any part of your identity. It only serves as a tool to identify people, making debates easier and clear, and they prevent/reveal samefagging.

Flags reveal part of your identity. People can be treated differently purely based on their flag, regardless of their content. This goes against the core principles of what chans stand for.

tl,dr: ID's: yes flags: no