What went wrong?

What went wrong?

What is this jewish propaganda?

If you wanted to start a thread about The Leftovers, make it clearer next time. No one will post here now. Good job.

He didn't have a roof Dafoe.

is he trying to kill himself like David Carandine?

why would william shoot a man before he asphyxiates himself to death?

God I love that movie.

it's like the priest said
he can't die in this town and the former-vegetable wife is going to die as soon as she steps out of town

He saves John Wick when the latter was being strangled to death

I know it's kind of a meme at this point, but we need more rated-R action kino like it.

John Wick: Chapter 3 when?

Never watched this show, what's up with this?

Can't come soon enough. I just want a bluray rip of Chapter 2 to come out already.

reviews dont matter but it got good reviews for the first season and very good reviews for the second season

i dont usually watch television show but this one is worth the watch imo if you have nothing else to do. second season was pretty good.

i usually only watch films

it's always been and always will be a cult-following show. There's just some extra press whenever a new season starts.

I actually liked the first season overall more than the second season, but the second season also has the best episodes out of the series.

when the police officer dies and ends up in that weird purgatory hotel twice, it was my favorite moment of the show. It came out of nowhere and it was an awesome surprise.

I want to fuck Nora

yea i agree with you there, those episodes elevated the season for me worth the watch just for them

Only show I am actually looking forward to watching is teh new season of Fargo, but I'll give The Leftovers a try.

It's on HBO, please tell me they don't over-do it on the liberal shoehorning thing they usually do. I mean, i don't mind it if it's subtle, but shit like having Trump be a character on game of thrones ruin the mood of otherwise good shows.

there's nothing unbearably lib that I can remember. It's heavy on religious analogies, showing the good and bad sides of religion. There's plenty of major black characters if that's a turnoff.

But Season 2 ended in 2015 before every single tv show felt it needed to have political statements, and the first episode of season 3 stayed in the same lane.

Not really, just if it's embarrassingly blatant, like a character on game of thrones "Making westeros great again".

the pilot has a stupid party thats like a parody of teenagers

second season has niggers but they arent annoying, except a nigger chick

bullshit there's no way. that would be some of the dumbest shit.

Euron Greyjoy is that character, the is pretty much doing that shit. "the old ways are the best ways, we'll make the iron islands great again.". His character is also brash and boorish, clearly an imitation of what libshits think of Trump.

I bet you think you're intelligent too.

the alien thing being dumb as fuck doesn't invalidate the rest of the show being great.

This is some of the most obnoxious shit I've ever experienced regarding film and television since the Bush years. This is like a constant temper tantrum going on every single day for fucking 8 years where every single medium of entertainment involving leftists can't stop talking about Trump. It's fucking over. Get over it. It's nothing but whining and complaining like a spoiled brat who gets told "no" for once in his life.