ITT: We post pictures not of ourselves, but of people we think we look like

ITT: We post pictures not of ourselves, but of people we think we look like.

Extra Thoughts

I've been told I resemble this guy. I've also been told to contact a look-alike agency for possible work.

I've been told that I resemble this guy, but that he is more attractive.

a few family members actually told me i look like that fat neckbeard guy

you know the one. the guy with long hair

just if i had short hair

and it was during totally random events when we were doing random stuff and out of the blue they would tell me i look like him

needless to say: it made my feelings hurt really fucking bad because i didn't think i looked that ugly

I've been told that I look like
1) Chris Chan (classic, not tomgirl)
2) that fat kid from Two and a Half Men

I've grown facial hair to combat this, and once I got a Chris Pratt response, but still more often the Chris Chan.

do you think women want to fuck micheal sera? cause i sorta look like him, or so i've been told.

It's not 2008 so women don't remember who Michael Cera is anymore.

if you do, don't grow a moustache for christs sake.

But girls have their own tastes, I mean look at the guys that love Maisie Williams.

mfw 2008 is nearly 10 years

I've been told I look like david byrne of the talking heads.
How should I feel about this?

Forgot to post a pic
FUGGG

Guys like Maisie Williams because guys like sci-fi. A guy with her features wouldn't get by because women aren't into ayys.

my life is a lie

Looks like a gay fisherman. Or maybe Mickey from Rocky in his younger years when he sold pills to grade schoolers.

these three guys

I used to get told I look like young versions of them a lot, not so much anymore

And at the end, you discovered that you looks like Ru Paul, right?

I get confused and mis-identified as an escaped sexually-derranged mental patient, quite often… it makes my life as a school teacher rather challenging at times.

are you really nipponese?
I always wanted a friend from japan, so when I come over as filthy gaijin tourist, he can show me the amazing wangan highway and most beautiful cherry blossom parks.

I look like a brown Dean Winchester in terms of my face
Body still needs some work

And I'm still a virgin.

Pics or didn't happen.

I've been told I look like the main Ogre in that show "Ella Enchanted" by a girl years ago.

sure