OK... so about the flags

There are only a couple explanations I can come up with of why dystopia has flags added to the posts.
1. He wants people to use more ips, to make Holla Forums look like it is more active than it actually is.
2. He desperately wants an identity for himself without using his tripcode. Something a normalfag would want. Because he wants this place to be as un-anonymous as possible.
3. He thinks it's somehow funny.
All this place boils down to is just another identity politics board. Very much like how Holla Forums is operated btw. I CAN understand the ids however. You want to keep someone from samefagging!!! But adding flags doesn't help anything one bit. All it does is make people in less populated countries, with less posters on Holla Forums, feel the need to use a vpn/proxy, out of fears of possibly being tracked. It's utter cancer is what it is. But this is what Holla Forums has been degraded to, just another identity fag board with worst quality. Holla Forums was always supposed to be merits over identity, but now it's no more than hollow bullshit.

niggers lol

This:

Pedos
Faggots
Nazis Holla Forumstards
Ponyfags
Femanons
Gamefags
SJW's
Data Miners
Goons
Cucks
Flatulists
Reposters
Jews
Rin
Trolls
Autists
Creepers
Travisposter
Wincest
Spammers
Pissheads
Bigots
Fucktards
Keks
Conspirators
Spergs
Kennedi
Scatters
Shitposters
Getters
Cancer
Betas
Wankers
Gorers
Sagers
Newfaggers
Furries
Bullies
BBC
Virgins
Summer Redditors
Butthurts
Dysnomia
Niggers
Vargers
Gondolans
Stoners
Kikes
Cumdumpsters
Benis
Memeheads
Banned
Ayylmaos
Stalkers

FUCK OFF GOOK

:^)

F U C K I T T Y F U C K I N G F U C K O F F Y O U F U C K I N G F A G G O T

BE NICE TO CHARLIE.

agreed. flags are cancer.

Cancer is cancer and all that shit etc etc

These types of threads would have never happened if flags weren't enabled.
Shit I've been seeing on Holla Forums lately:
American flag:
Middle eastern country:
Europa country (such as Sweden, the UK, Germany, etc):
THIS IS PURE CANCER
This is exactly what I (and I think many Holla Forumstards) wish to avoid. All it does is just add insult to injury to allow flags enabled, as it lowers the quality of Holla Forums by enabling people to use more ad hominems and derail threads. Example itt:

btw nigger means black, not Vietnamese idiot.

How about fuck off. You don't even know what Holla Forums is, boy. ID's are cancer, period.

Just because I said that I can understand it, doesn't mean that I support it. I in fact, do not support ids at all. I want the old Holla Forums back. The Holla Forums of 2014/2015 that was actually good.

lol nigger

you don't want people to know you're a vietcuck samefag? well that's kind of understandable

i agree completely although you're incorrigible

note taken into consideration

Good job.

just doing my job, sir

Gee, I can only wonder why.

Autists sperging out, thinking that actual anonymity exists on this or any site, using meme programs to make themselves think they're edgy internet warriors sticking it to the man?

Or maybe people begged for them in the feedback thread and so he brought them back the people who liked them.

Not the person you were responding to, but it was better. The bannings on 4chan gave us a buch of edgy kids with 10 second attention spans who are obsessed with dicks. Well, the neonazi's are were entertaining until they got banned out of existence by the Trumpcucks.

You know what I find interesting? How none of the other top boards actually have flags enabled, yet Holla Forums supposing to be "random", does. The only people I can see that would be hardcore advocators for flags are people from Holla Forums. Not only that but pols can easily be (and frankly pretty fucking obviously), proxy spammed to hell. And for obvious reasons no one else is actually even bothered to counterspam. Another thing I find funny is- what's supposed to be the most anonymous board on a Holla Forums is in fact- the least anonymous on Holla Forums. How ironic.

If you had spent a few days lurking before posting, you would know the answer to your own question, OP. Because Dysnomia himself answered it just 2 days ago. He turns IDs and Flags on and off simply because he knows it makes people angry. He does it to purposefully piss off the users of his own board. That is it. There is no more to it than that.
Pretty sad, huh?

Except that no board on 8ch is supposed to be anonymous since Jim took over.

back to reddit

IM JIM

You are right. However it doesn't change the fact that (this is a guess tbh), that by the end of summer that the average post count will be around 70. Honestly, at this rate Holla Forums is fucked and can't recover. If only we had a bo that actually cared. The least the bo could have done is prolong Holla Forumss death; instead he's killing it on purpose.

Nobody cares, Go cry on /sudo/.

low-energy

Enjoy your dying board. :^)

I will, thank you :3

t. Jim

How many more do you have, sperg?

t. Jim

It's as if you think what country you are in is intrinsically tied to ones identity. /k/ is able to have flags and still maintain quality posts. I share your concerns about identity posting, but, compared to trips and avataring i see little evidence of flags having the same effects. After all, one can not assume that it's just one Vietnamese nigger posting all the time. It could be two. ID's are far worse and verily do i chastise the serfs who would enable them.

Here you're just complaining about stereotypes. If you can't handle the banter than you should stay on the rice patties and off of the computer.

You want this place to start smelling like one of the Holla Forumss or Holla Forums? This is a random board. Flags were enabled randomly. Sounds about right to me.
An exaggeration, i assure you.

This post is baffling. You're aware that the entirety of 8ch and the net is shitted up more during the American Summer, because Americans are always the root cause hovels like reddit, yet you blame it on the flags. Holla Forums is always full of posts of varying quality. Such is the nature of Holla Forums.

This is not /k/ and you are aware that /k/ has a stricter set of rules than Holla Forums correct? This is how they can have a more quality board, that and boards that have specific topics in mind usually have more quality… Are you seriously comparing Holla Forums to /k/???
You know damn well it is me who is posting in the other threads you retarded kangaroo.
No I'm not, I'm complaining of the fact that you can derail threads with things that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Holla Forums did just fine before the retard dysnomia took over and would be just fine without him and his flags/ids, you retarded fucking faggot.
Again you can tell it's me that posted in the other threads, it's pretty fucking obvious man.
What's even more baffling is how the post count a few months ago used to be about 140 on average now it's only 100… GEE I WONDER WHY?! Could it be that the moderation of Holla Forums caused this?