Hot Pocket Flavors

What is your favorite flavor of Hot Pocket?

HOLY SHIT

Tie between Philly Cheesesteak and Ham & Cheddar. But, there's a lot of varieties I haven't tried.

Dried mango

That's pretty gay, user. Those things are not at all tasty. If you put them in the microwave they get soggy because the perspire grease all over the fucking place. If you put them in the oven, they will burn because they're too fucking delicate. Go do the god damn store, buy the shit required to make douch (yeast, eggs, flour, etc) and make your own god damned calzone you fucking asshole.

Or just order a pizza….

They're pretty easy to heat in a toaster oven tbh.

Okay, this is interesting.

Ham and chesse with a ton of fucking hotsuace.

Bullshit! You're telling me I could've tasted dozens of kinds of hot pockets while I've been sticking with only the shitty meatball and five cheese ones?!

WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS?

I like those too. Sausage Meatball ones are pretty good too.

Is it true that Pizza Pops are only in Canada? I always hear about Hot Pockets from American media, and it just makes me feel bad for you, because we have them here, but they're absolute shit compared to Pizza Pops, so nobody buys them. You guys act like Hot Pockets are the best NEET food but you have no idea.

Fav flavor would probably be hot orange juice and wet dog

damn i had no idea pizza pops were a canadian thing

but yes, it all makes sense now

Never heard of them.

Free market my ass, I want some pops

We also had Pizza Pockets until recently, when the company that made them stopped because of the sheer dominance of Pops. There's an argument to be made that Pops are better, but Pockets were the older brand and certainly had their own charm, such as wondering how the fuck they got the pizza inside this casing that seemingly has no seams.

When McCain stopped making Pizza Pockets, it was national news, and rightly so. I haven't felt this bad about a Canadian thing dying since ReBoot was cancelled. I think they sell some pretentious fancy version now instead, try to brand it as a gourmet food or some shit, but the appeal of Pizza Pockets was that they were the working man's food, or as the case may be, the not working man's food. They weren't some bourgeois shit.

Posting the rad '90s boxart instead of the bland '00s boxart that probably is the reason sales went down and killed the brand.

BASEMENT-DWELLERS NUTRITION

Thing is, those are just pizza snacks, whereas Hot Pockets have many different types of food. You're not always in the mood for pizza.

That said, any frozen pizza snack usually fails compared with a quality frozen pizza like a DiGiorno.

The pizza Hot Pockets are the best ones though.

In Canada DiGiorno is called Delisscio. I agree that it's awesome though. However, the prices have gone up too high over the last few years to sustain me as a NEET staple food like they used to. The thin crust ones are a bit cheaper, but they're still a bit much, considering they aren't as filling or tasty.

diarrhea dialdos delite

That is like saying "luxurious campground outhouse".

They do exist, but I'm not surprised you don't get them in your third world country where firefighters leave people to burn in apartment buildings.

It always baffles me how Americans missed out on these beauties. I feel so bad for them.

Also pizza pockets were fucking supreme, everyone knew that. Just like how toaster strudels are better than pop tarts.

I am as British as you are Japanese.
And no, there is no such thing as a luxurious campground outhouse OR a quality frozen pizza. There are frozen pizzas that are relatively tasty when compared to other frozen pizzas, or dogshit on a stick. And some outhouses are not bad to crap in when compared to other outhouses. But if given a choice you would much rather have a pizza from say Uno's than a DiGiorno, and you would rather crap in a nice clean bathroom than an outhouse.

Also Chapman's Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt.

Fuck are they missing out.

Toaster Strudel are the best but I haven't been able to find the chocolate kind in like a decade, and in the last couple years I've been able to find the fudge Pop Tarts again, so I've been back on Pop Tarts. But I'd kill for the chocolate Toaster Strudel to come back.

I've been to lots of pizza places that are worse than DiGiorno. Of course, once I started seeing DiGiorno prices go up to about the same price or more as an actual delivery pizza, that does hurt the value. But it also depends on how you cook it. I used to cook them on a really low heat in a convection oven for like an hour. It came out awesome.

Ham & Cheese

Closest thing I eat.

Cum and horse radish

Toaster Strudels are yummy, but they're tiny and don't really fill me up like they did when I was a kid. If your local bakery has good fresh pastries, they're not really worth it unless you can get them on sale.