How do you feel about training botnet AI through captchas? More and more sites are starting to use these...

How do you feel about training botnet AI through captchas? More and more sites are starting to use these, and they're becoming increasingly more tedious since the AI is getting smarter. They've been training their AI with us for years. What exactly do they plan on doing with this information and what alternatives are there to image-training AI captchas?

Other urls found in this thread:

straw-berry.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used to click one extra image and hope it would accept it so that it would throw off the AI. Seems it has gotten smarter since now that rarely works.

Terrible, but until the average Joe is aware of what's going on, nothing will happen.

Besides cuckchan, where else are these?

I hate it. Can't go back to cuckchan when it takes longer to fill out the fucking captcha than write a post.

You're 100% right, it's pretty much impossible to fool it anymore. The images are getting more complex too. I've noticed a lot of more complex images like store fronts and new types including 'select a stop sign in the background' and also 'draw an outline around the sign' more and more frequently.

I don't go there, though I know they use them heavily. I've just noticed it more and more often throughout the internet. Especially noticable if you use tor since everywhere thinks you're a bot.

You're an average Joe and you don't know what's going on. Speculation is not the same as fact.

I try and avoid them. If a website insists on them, well, that just means I probably won't be going to that website anymore.

t.not an average joe

I really don't like the idea of helping them, so I often try to avoid those captchas. The only captcha I regularly fill is here.

Pretty sure you're not training the CAPTCHA anymore with these. I think rather, they might be using the results to compare human vs. AI accuracy.

Whatever the purpose is, you're nothing but a human node, that is being utilized to solve a particular problem.

what does that make you exactly
do you even have a job

Does anyone know where do they source the images?
pic related is not shopped.

Seems like they probably are from the google maps botnet car

at least, a lot of them (sign numbers, stop signs, storefronts), but it's not the sole source of them.

You don't think it's the self-driving car? It can't be liable for murder.

Anyone here remember when we collaboratively fed recaptcha "nigger" for the scanned word?

they use it on Holla Forums

It's simple: I don't use sites that have those. Not only are they farming out all kinds of work to you, but those are a PITA to fill in compared to regular text captcha. And anyway, I use browser without JS and block all the google shit in my /etc/hosts file.

kek

drone strikes.

reddit uses them on account creation.

so does protonmail.

no they don't

CloudFlare. So if you browse the web over Tor, they're EVERYWHERE, because CloudFlare is everywhere and they blacklist Tor by default.

see
Holla Forums uses CloudFlare as well.

It should not be done. Host your own captcha, or, in 99% of cases where you're just hosting a blog, you don't even need a captcha aside from your bullshit Disqus plugin which should use its own captcha anyway (or better yet, disqus is replaced with a decentralized comment system and all the web standards faggots endorce it). AI fucktards are the cancer that's killing technology.

Selecting streets when it says to select rivers worked whenever I tried it. mfw "autonomous" vehicles will have the same bugs.

Aside from what's been mentioned ITT: one click hosters (depositfiles, keep2share, rapidgator, etc). Warez junkies everywhere are feeding the botnet every time they download anything. Also redirectors and link protectors. Also forum search forms and Stack Overflow search. Meanwhile, google search, google translate, etc shows you a captcha and half the time solving it will just result in "XDDDDDD Error 404 (Not Found)!!1". A captcha isn't such a bad idea in itself (it's a RETARDED idea in most cases today where it's mistakenly used for viewing content as opposed to just posting), but everyone using a single provider is a terrible idea since it both profits them and feeds the perception that they are the official source of answering which traffic is legitimate. For example if someone broke Holla Forums's special snowflake captcha, and it was fixed the next day, masses of morons will falsely conclude that once again, Recaptcha is the only real captcha. Recaptcha already builds a profile around your IP/cookies and will not even show you a captcha if it can identify you. The next step is some bullshit DRM browser with government ID tied to every request you send.

Some of them were of random shit, I reverse image searched one (using google) and it led to some photos on an industrial supplies website.

building the police state, what else. Most Googlers would like to build the leftist SJW police state but in reality it will be the worst of both sides
Why did we ever need them? Holla Forums doesn't seem to need one. Just use fucking word captchas. There are like 1000 different implementations, grab one, and if it breaks, replace it with one of the next 1000 that were made the next day. You should already be prepared to handle your captcha occasionally breaking in the first place. No matter what you do, there's always labour like mechanical turk and networks like captcha brotherhood which will get through your captcha. Normalfags will happily accept more police state for the mere convenience of pretending there are full proof captchas. The insistence that captchas are full proof leads to moronic ideas like Facebook requiring real government issued ID.

Another alternative is a Freenet FMS style web of trust. Captchas are used to create new identities, and the identities can be flagged as spam by the web of trust later on. In the rare occasion that the captchas go to shit, the spam will be quickly flagged by the masses of users in the web of trust.

google x

google robots

robot army

dystopian corpotyranny

Tough call for tor users. Feed the enemy or be blocked from 98% of the web.

Not if you use the hidden service, or the super secret backup domain:
straw-berry.net/

Dear god I hate botnetflare. As bad as google.

niggering captchas was awesome. worked every tiem.

They do. Try accessing the site through tor. Whether or not the hidden service uses it or not, is irrelevant.

I know protonmail used to in the past, but I created a protonmail account a few days ago and I really can't remember seeing it this time. They just said they need to confirm that I'm not a bot (probably because I was signing up over tor) and I used a temporary email for their confirmation code, which they accepted.

Holla Forums here. Just popped in to remind everyone that Google is run by kikes.

Google is run by freemasons, its the same spirit.