Why are Americans always so dumb?

I'm mad at you

The girl in the video makes a great point tbh

Try harder with the bait

He'll probably show us dillon the fuckin hacker next

this shit can't be real

Murrymuslim tries to defend his master.

Your game is still weak user, sorry

Your country seems to shitpost a lot on Neo-Holla Forums's Holla Forums and this is the first time i've heard of it. Has this always been the case or did you guys just now wake up to the glories of the internet?

It's just someone with a vpn dude, do you really think someone on madagascar would have internet ?

I don't know those other guys but they seem pretty cool.

Uuuh, Ye…. No?

tbh this.

You know what triggers a response, but you lack subtlety in your posts and you need to get into the mind of the fags you're triggering. The point isn't to post stupid shit to the point of getting maybe a 9 year old to respond, but a little something to make everyone lose their shit.
Those old threads saying "my little sister tried raping me lolz but I stopped her" made pedos go apeshit, then the OP would flip to say that he's considering doing his "little sister" in order to invoke a response from anti-pedos. The thing is that everyone fell for it. Of course almost all of those threads were bullshit, but nobody was the wiser.

potatoe potato

Trolling is an art, as the old saying goes.

Tl;dr. Both of you think your so smart but totally miss the target every time. Let's talk about what they put in your water instead.

americans are alright, i guess

Nice try, I catch my own rainwater and filter it through reverse osmosis.

I don't believe that you believe that.

if someone has a vpn there, obviously they do have internet

I liked his joke.

it's just a joke bruh, don't even trip

WE ARE NOT STUPID!

We are "Retarded"… get it right!!!