Hello from Ukraine. I came here from krautcan...

hello from Ukraine. I came here from krautcan. I want to say that whole world betrayed Ukraine so we will get our NUCLEAR WEAPON BACK. jews stopped our revolution by russian invasion. russia always was jewish project itself. CRIMEA IS UKRAINE. russia must be divided, bi-polar jewish world would be destroyed, and whole world will be free without jewrussia. Fuck putin, fuck poroshenko, fuck obama/trump/clinton/merkel etc. UKRAINIAN NUCLEAR WEAPON IS BACK.

Other urls found in this thread:

azov.org.ua/
youtube.com/watch?v=yQQcn33sVsE
a.uguu.se/YPKbJRPCUTEQ.webm
8ch.net/pol/res/7124433.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

slide thread

It will never happen and you know this.

it has already done.

It's don't

why USA dont help Ukraine with Crimea?

Not anymore it's not :^)

fuck you east slavs poland stronk and will of take over your shit country

tactical soviet rockets are ready, stuffed with Chrenobyl surprise.

Yuzhmash (in Dnipro city) made this for USSR.

So, be ready to the end.

Slavs shouldn't have anything bigger than small arms.

And just like Kosovo is Serbia, Crimea is Russia.

now the word of USA is cost nothing. u betrayed Ukraine. all muslims will get nuclear missles and nothing will stop them. USA is NOT garant anymore.

What revolution? Euro-Maidan? The one paid by Soros crew?

You ukrainians are braindead. Your country is an artificial construct, which was created as a tool to threaten Russia, as we see now. Ukraine will get divided between surrounding countries. You peasants need to feel the polish and russian whip on your back otherwise you behave like retards. With that said, fuck you once more, you are traitors to all Slavs.

Ukraine doesn't even exist. Its not a country. Part of it is Poland, part of it is Romania, part of it is Russia. Historically this place is where Russia itself began as a country.
Its ukraine that will get divided soon and given away by parts to other countries.

You should just stop being nationalist, and care so much about this piece of shit. Think how you would live your own life.

Euro-maidan was really anti-oligarhic revolution. Russia stopped it by the invasion. russia is jewish weapon

Huh? The US Jews were behind the Ukraine coup and revolution in the first place. You really don't know you're being played by both sides, do you?

What's up with Ukrainian posters lately?

many chernobyl in backpack

we will victorious come

No you idiot, maidan was controlled by kikes because Yanukovych wanted better ties with Russia. Now you are getting shitskins and faggot agenda imported into your country, idiots. You will pay for your hyenous crimes against people of Donetsk and Lugansk. No mercy for you.

Soros shit leaked, that's why they try to counter the truth.

USA betrayed Ukraine. NOW OUR NUCLEAR WEAPON IS BACK. U will know soon.

I am now filled with hatred towards Ukraine. I am now happy that Russians are fighting in Ukraine because as I previously stated I have now become negative in my opinion towards Ukraine.

This. They don't want Ukrainian soldiers finding out the truth, so they're flooding this sphere with disinfo.

Oh shit, you're right.

I see russian trolls here

fuck soros fuck jews. u will pay for your betrayal

I hear everyone is a Russian shill in mainstream media too. Do you realize how bluepilled you are? Either you are trolling or you have been completely jewed.

allright, if i cant stop you at least make sure you dont hit trump with that nuke

thread theme

US never betrayed the Ukraine, because it never planned on helping Ukrainians in the first place. The coup was created by the Obama administration, which is full of Jews, in order to make money via forex when the new Ukrainian currency was introduced, but it backfired spectacularly, due to lack of investment following the coup.

You're a Jewish puppet, wake up.

Kill yourself, retard

NUCLEAR WEAPON will make u redpilled, betrayals.

The US-implanted Jew faggot tried to take Crimea under the cover of the olympics.
see:

High ranking hillary insiders implicated

Why does that man have such a red head?

Siberia will be free

its pedorashka in syria. captured by FSA

it was very sunni outside

lil, i see u wan`t to talk serious, this place is filled by jew-russian untermensch, ok.

Hohols need to realise that they're completely fucked regardless of if they consider themselves right wing or not.

Video related, retarded larpers making SorosTM shekels.

Nice one.

just remember - for war in Ukraine u will pay your future.

ruSSia is jewish masonic project, mongrel copy of PruSSia

How was the ukrainian revolution an anti-jewish revolution, OP? It was filled with jews from top to bottom. Kolomoisky, who funds the ukrainian right-wing is a jew. Your coutry new government got filled up with jews and armenians.

And now you're threatening America with nukes. LOL. You already antagonized one superpower. You shouldn't antagonize the other one that is literally preventing you from being fucked in the ass.

I'm done with Ukraine. I supported you guys, but you are truly a pathetic group of people.

song about pidorussian trolls

Is Asov Regiment still recruiting foreigners?

Would a combat veteran from a western European nation be of any use?

jewish pidoroshenko government came AFTER russian invasion, we just can`t fight on 2 fronts. If our revolution will be successfull we will arrest all oligarchs and take their money to budget

*Azov

Fucking phone

azov.org.ua/

[email protected]/* */

So you're saying it was Russian backed revolution to overthrow pro-Russian government? What is this "invasion" you are speaking of?

If we will have a big war on our territory we will blow our nuclear stations and kill the whole planet. we have no choice

Thanks, I knew about their website but wasn't sure if it was only for Ukrainians. Will I have much difficulty with language or will there be English speakers? I know French, English and a little German.

God bless you and your people OP.

Don't blame the russians for poroshenko. Ukrainians voted that guy into power on more than one occasion.

Ah yes, I've heard this statement around here ever since the Ukraine crisis started. The problem is that I no longer believe you. I haven't seen you raise your fist to your new jewish masters even once. You guys are useful tools for the international jew, without even realizing it yourself.

I support every countrys right to freedom, self determination and independence. In that sense, I still support Ukraine. Where you guys lose me is when you start talking this non-sense about Ukraine being the spearhead of an anti-jewish uprising, which is simply not true. You guys are in bed with Soros.

Lol. They never make any sense. Mental gymnastics.

You think too highly of yourself. You would be genocided by both Russia and America before you would ever be allowed to nuke the world.

Thanks
u r welcome

that was NATONAL revolution, but not ended because of russian jewish invasion in Ukraine

English will be normal, i think

You've probably never met an ukropig, ukropigs are the niggers among slavs and if you seriously consider going there, never turn your back to an ukropig and sleep with only one eye closed, don't take anything valuable - even your cheap stuff will get 100% stolen.

BASED

meant for

Don't fall for the memes. Even Azov preaches diversity, all the nazi emblems aside. Pic related.

National revolution? Joining the EU? Joining NATO? Sounds like you guys were just setting yourself up to join the jewish globalist cabal. Nothing noble about that.

all russians are non-white mongol pigdogs

jewish power is based on bi-polar world USA-pidorussia

destroy pidorussia - destroy jewish power

Ukraine is Russian.

Funny how there was a guy claiming exact opposite few days ago, that Ukrainians are not white, unlike Russians. He used same tactics, same shitty thread, talking alone, same out-of-context pics, no facts, no logic, no reason.

What you write has no logic dumbass, Russia is the only one who stands against Soros and NWO, if you remove Russia, kikes have free reign ukropig motherfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQQcn33sVsE

Or Ukraine will win, or the whole planet dies. Remeber my words.

Lmao. Ok, pal.

visit stormfront forum, section russia to know truth about jewish putins goverment. but now stormfront is down

Putin's Syria movements and his ban of Soros NGO's clearly make him anti kikisch. One just has to look at western kike owned media and read what they say about Putin to know that he is against them. Your bullshit is useless. Putin is the only one who can destroy the eternal kike and you will go down with them you piece of bandera shit.

jew putin bombed syria to fill europe with muslim rapeugees, who comes thru sebia. fuck u russian pigdog. Glory to Bandera.

All right Holla Forums, what are your views on Azov Regiment? Come on.

Again with bullshit lies, just like the filthy nigger you are, Putin started bombing in Syria two years after outbreak of crisis, because US and Turkey supported ISIS instead of fighting it as they claimed. "Refugee" shitskin crisis is Soros' tool against Europe, Putin supports nationalistic movements in Europe as the Soros leak showed you piece of shit. You will hang Soros puppet.

I can tell by the way you post.

that map is cancer.

AZOV ARE MARXIST SCUM
Video related, Azov degenerates show their true color.

pigdog, why ISIS don`t even made teract in pidorussia?

pigdog this fake is so dumb, shame on u lil))))))))))))0

Because there are measures in place to stop that shit from happening, Putin rules with iron fist unlike European gay puppets who take it in the ass by kikes and allow terrorism.

Are you asian? you keep using the word pigdog.

all mongol muscovites are pigdogs

Sorry mate, but if you had your nukes back then Russia wouldn't have invaded.

tiptop kek
t. soros

Alaska is Russian clay. Remove filthy burgers

Euro maid are created by EU to purge your country into chaos.

True but Russian Empire sold them to US.

(((sold)))

fuck soros fuck nato, russian trolls suck my balls lil

kill yourself nigger

Literally nobody gives a fuck about you. You shouldn't have sided with the Jew controlled US. Neutrality would have gotten you a lot further. Instead, you picked the side of a dying empire, and now your country is in shambles.

And no, Crimea was never Ukraine. Only fucking Russians live there, idiot. Russians that you wanted to exterminate. Your idiot coup leaders said this publically. What did you think was going to happen?

But thank you for correcting the record.

You speak russian.
You watch russian TV.
90% of your country was gifted to you.
You were always Russia's silo.
There's a goddamn war in your country about who is more russian.

Kill yourself subhuman

u c how many putins trolls are here?

You should be blaming the jews, not the Russians. They don't have a clue what is going on behind the gates.

Guys, I am finally starting to get the picture: The kikes are trying to start ww3 soon. There have been many anti-Putin articles in German media in past months and now there are these pieces of shit shills appearing here trying to change the narrative. Be ready for war.

russians ALWAYS have been jewish weapon, WW2 u know it?

Ukraine will probably try to provoke Russia in upcoming month, they didn't manage the terrorist strikes in Crimea but they will try something else.

Crimea is Ukraine so we can do here what we want. Die jewrussian scum, lil)))))))))

We are the weapon for jews so we should stop giving ourselves to jews like free candies. Jews invented communism so it is their fault for the white genocides.

Do you know that the majority of the Crimea population is Russian? That's what you want them to die.

You guys really are retarded.

all russians are non-whites. all non whites must die.

Help us, fucking USA, or we will die together ahahahaha burn the planet lil)))))))))))))))

You see, this faggot wants to pull you into war so Obama can stay in office and Trump won't get elected. Fuck you hohols, you Soros' puppets will get what you deserve.

fuck your kenian jew obongo, fuck hillary, fuck soros, fuck trump. help us or die

Nobody will help and you will die, everything in western Ukraine will die, because you are useful idiots for kikes and useful idiots always face the same end.

McCain will be great american president, he will be bombed pidorussia in first day of his post

Ameriburger here

I hope you cut off Putin's gas lines and strangle him for supporting the Jew World Order

Go get them Ukraine! Fuck the Russian Jew government! Hale victory!

remember - only jews support jewrussia

Everybody look and notice: This is the example of ukrainian intellect, he would prefer McCain to Trump as president - Ukrainians are nutcases.

Come get it you motherfucking Jew slaves

holy shit slav just got SCHLONGED

USA can't help as USA is in a highly political situation right now. If Trump doesn't win then there will be a revolution or Clinton win and die afterward so Obama can resume the president permanently.

Lurk more you fucking braindead 80 iq imbecile.

We must end our revolution in Ukraine, but while jewrussia exists its impossible

t. Fucking slide-thread retard with no knowledge of the United States' paranoid doomsayer-tier missle defense systems

Go

Get

Fucked

Retard

What do Russians think of Trump

The Putin goverment is staff from top to bottom with jew oligarchs, its not secret, their chances died when Stalin was assasinated by a jew.

Шо ти такі робіш??? Ми треба допомоно тут з документи. Дуже документи треба переклад. 8ch.net/pol/res/7124433.html Не будь хохол.

Слава нації

Tee reads "I am Russian"