100 shitposts of REMOVE IDS

>100 shitposts of REMOVE IDS
wew lad

How about we just ban all american ips

This, please ban Americans. They are actually retarded.

Got a question that doesn't deserve thread, since I'm here, how do you delete posts?

in an ideal chan you don't have reputation and you shouldn't be able to make assumptions about other anons. with ids and flags you will be judged according to the previous posts you made in that thread rather then the one you just posted. if you like flags or ids so much, then go to the nearest forum or give reddit a try.

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

Just make some brilliant ethically correct posts then

You deserve to get bullied

so basically it comes down to wanting to pretend to be multiple people because whatever you're saying it retarded and you know it.

no, it comes down to you not having the ability to connect my posts, so that you can not connect me having opinion A AND opinion B. for example maybe you don't say stuff because you represent your country with that little flag there. i connect everything you say with your country. you have reputation with that flag and with ids.

OMG xDDDD REMOOB IDS
HOW AM SUBBOSED DO ZAMEFAG NAOW :DDDD

What if… there are no forced IDs per se BUT the option is there for anons that need it for telling a story or something, OP can turn it on for all anons in his thread if he wants, and if you're a newfag, you do get a forced ID until you've been here long enough.

shud the fug up zamefaggot :-DDDD

user, please.

IDs are bad because they undermine the stated purpose of the website.
IDs are bad because they place the focus on the individual who made the post rather than the content of the post.
IDs are bad because they create a more antagonistic board culture.
IDs are bad because they are being implemented not for anything positive that they may provide, but because the board owner wants to deliberately irritate the board users.

Shall I continue, OP? I am sure I can think of several more reasons why they are bad if you don't see anything you like yet.

except for the last bit this is a no brainer
op chooses to enforce ids/flags. users decide if they want to post in semi-anonymous threads.
irl, it's dysturdia trying to improve the stats. he's retarded, you know…a bipedal kipper brainwise…just ignore

are you fugging redarded :-DDDD

REMOVE ID

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

Bloody wog

You need to look a lot deeper, m8. Stop taking posts at face value.