Too smart to hang out with normies

Having 125 IQ is worse than being born with severe mental retardation. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seychelles#Culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're not smart

you're not smart

pleb

this guy gets it

REMOVE FLAGS AND IDS

Guys guys please, we're all fucking stupid.

Stop posting on image boards, socialfag.

No it's just you.

125 is normie IQ.

i'm only here to call people faggots, faggot

Just find fellow 125iqs

Oh wait you cannot because you are a socially inept failed normie with 100iq

I will gladly take that burden if it means the rest of you may prosper in your intelligence.

also for the gets (obviously)

please no bullying allowed. This is safe space for us retards.
I WANT GENIUS TIER CHADS TO GET OOOOUUUUTTTT!!!

I never understood the "too smart to hang out" meme. Normies like smart people as long as they aren't arrogant fucks.

If you talk to them about "smart people shit" in a sufficiently dumbed down way, you'll usually find they're quite interested.

I agree, those non muslims are laughable.

really smart people don't think they are smart

Dumbing down stuff everyday is too hard for 125 IQ quasi-retards

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seychelles#Culture
Oh, that explains it.

Kurt Eichenwald confirmed

That sentence might as well be gibberish user.

Why are you all so butt mad about my culture? Seriously, if you're scared of strong woman you should just kill yourselfs.

There it is again, what the fuck does that mean dude? These two words don't go together.

Women are strong and funny, user. Deal with it.
STORMDRUMPFTHGS BTFO

????????????????????????

I'm all for strong wymyn. But they should never be in charge of anything having to do with aesthetics.
They can't make flags and matriarchal societies have butt ugly women.

Stop being such a jealous lb.

What this guy says.

It works in my country and in yours.

Maybe matriarchy could work well in a white country. Perhaps we should see how it works in Sweden after they remove the muds.

the silliness of your "stronk wymyn" logic is conveyed ever more clearly in your post. you are so fucking stupid, and your culture is so fucking retarded, that you looked at an obvious sarcastic shitpost and thought "yeb that is completely agreeable and true". holy fuck, you must live in double digit IQ heaven you perpetual retard.

I can tell you feel threatened by strong woman and I think that's just sad. It's even sadder that your trying to write of my supporters like that to support you're own views. Being this scared of woman your not being very manly.

OOOoooh

You gonna take thaaa?

You just gonna let him get away with saying that?

I have an above average IQ and I don't feel too smart to hang around with normies. I'm not that much smarter than them, just a little bit better at writing IQ tests.

Most of them are better than me at socializing, and holding a conversation, and flirting with one another, and other things that actually matter.

Did you just assume their gender?

Scared and disgusted aren't the same thing.
If you're gonna let women have authority at least mandate they don't look fucking disgusting.

I might've a little

I can't respect you as a man as long as your this scared of woman.

My IQ's 130 and that's how I feel. A lot of it's probably that my interests and talents aren't in anything useful, like math, and my views are too much at odds with both the academic and the popular mainstream.

I already said I'm into femdom. They just need to not look like men in drag.

GIVE SWEDEN MATRIARCHY NAO!

i can tell that you think women are so strong because a woman smacked and bossed you around like a little shit. you style of argumentation is so weak and frail. little faggot boy, man the fuck up. grow some balls and show your superiority to the inferior sex or die.
here you go proving that you have a two digit IQ.

Lol retard

THIS

Patrician taste. Do you like pegging, by any chance?

That's normally how I hang my washing on the line. Why do you ask?

Nothing in particular, just curious.

Of course. My preference is definitely more long the lines of facesitting though. My guilty pleasure is the idea of essentially being used as a sex toy. I pleasure her and only receive pleasure myself if I do a good job.

Very beta. Do you feel it?

Feel what?
My beta-ness?

Good, it's always nice to find someone who shares my views. I also like being her slave because I'm a very submissive guy and she absolutely loves treating me like a cute pet.