Only 15 more years until I have to get my first job

Pic please

here is a pic

Are you 1?

A pic of you

k

If you haven't started working while you're in the sack you're lazy filth.

I don't speak Afrikaans.

post nederland boypussy

no wai im shy ._.

Ha! What fags you are! I'm never going to spend even a single minute of my beautiful existence belittling myself with peasants' labor! Daddy and mummy provide everything for me because I'm their perfect little princess!

Post private parts.

One day I hope you'll be muttering that sentence under your receding cold breath, while your butler is penetrating you against your will, in order to maintain your sanity.

Disgusting tbh. Did you know that taxpeasants literally aren't real people and there is nothing wrong with taking from them? They are born slaves and they cannot be freed, so it might as well be you that exploits them. Don't you wonder why they never chafe from having a boss that literally tells them when they are allowed to drink a glass of water or what clothes they can and can't wear? It's because a few hundred years of democracy and enlightenment philosophy can't override billions of years of evolution. These creatures won't ever rebel because they don't see anything wrong with their lot.

You don't look like a princess.

I've had enough of this blatant Taxophobia on this fucking board. I PAY MY TAXES LIKE A RESPONSIBLE ADULT, I'M A GOOD PERSON

TAXPAYERS ARE PEOPLE DAMMIT

Don't make me make a hastag!

Back to the cotton fields

Now now, there's no need for jealousy. I'm sure if you work hard enough, you might just move up through the ranks enough to have the pleasure of being such a servant, you dirty commoner!

Sir, you think too little of me! Of course I take the peasant's money as well! A goddess of my stature needs as much money as she can get.

Watch your tongue, you filth. My beauty is beyond words. I'm positively divine to behold!

FUCK YOU! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WH- shit wait you're right, breaks over I'm gonna be late.

Fuck i'm gonna get chewed out for this shit.