Brit/pol/ #1138 - Best genocide ever Edition

LET 'EM ROT, HERBERT

Racist tragedy in New York City:
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3739458/Imam-associate-fatally-shot-leaving-NYC-mosque.html

Brexit could will be delayed until late 2019:
news.asiaone.com/news/world/brexit-could-be-delayed-until-late-2019-report

Spain declares war on Britain
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/537602/UK-heatwave-weather-warning-toxic-smog-engulf-Spanish-sun-lethal-gas

Six-year-old child among the wounded in Switzerland train attack
scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2003597/6-year-old-child-among-wounded-after-man-sets-fire-and-stabs

ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY YEARS
britishfreepress.com/politics/home-office-cuts-mean-it-will-take-140-years-to-deport-eu-migrants

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/764722327879909377
poal.me/qoy035
express.co.uk/news/politics/696548/Brexit-seaside-Italy-beaches-Liguria-Genoa-British-flag-protest-EU-law-concessions
express.co.uk/news/politics/699715/Brexit-brilliant-for-business-says-top-entrepreneur
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739348/Scotland-Yard-ploughs-2million-new-thought-police-unit-snoop-web-users-hunt-trolls.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739425/Bake-s-Nadiya-Hussain-reveals-racist-abuse-life.html
youtu.be/08xxWBQShjk?t=366
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Stanley,_3rd_Baron_Stanley_of_Alderley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rowland_Allanson-Winn,_5th_Baron_Headley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somaliland_Campaign
poal.me/y8t6uf
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37074823
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29678989
onemk.co.uk/we-are-not-safe-here-milton-keynes-estate-terrorised-by-gang/story-29607086-detail/story.html
independent.ie/world-news/north-america/boy-7-who-hadnt-eaten-anything-in-days-tried-to-sell-his-teddy-bear-for-food-34963941.html
archive.is/eb3En
twitter.com/IWGB_CLB
twitter.com/IWGB_CLB/status/764576361579184128
twitter.com/Dair1234/status/764757844012982272
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/764803159692836864
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-35870573
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-37046408
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/two-jobs-ukip-politician-nathan-11738474
liarsbuggersandthieves.blogspot.co.uk/2007/11/conservative-councillor-in-expenses.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/steven-woolfe-being-investigated-for-electoral-fraud-over-drink/
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/15905/nigels-knifed/
stevenwoolfe.uk/manifesto-speech-2015.html
stevenwoolfe.uk/eu-parliament-speeches/celebrating-the-jewish-new-year
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=272390
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2712694/Ukip-Euro-MP-bomb-NHS-building-gaffe-Politician-branded-crass-joking-Isis-destroy-new-health-centre-blocking-view-Chester-cathedral.html
ukip-vs-eukip.com/2008/02/21/steven-woolfe-not-seemingly-the-catch-he-is-sold-as/
juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/democracy-in-ukip-nigel-farage-changes.html
margaretthatcher.org/document/103485
archive.is/pgCcE
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/queens-shooting-imam-among-two-shot-in-head-after-afternoon-prayer-at-new-york-mosque-a7189436.html
bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks3/history/the_wider_world/medieval_islamic_world/revision/2/
bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks3/history/uk_through_time/movement_and_settlement_through_time/revision/1/
pidginbible.org/Concindex.html
rightmove.co.uk/news/articles/dream-properties/9-castles-wed-love-to-be-king-of
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/girl-dies-prophet-heavy-speaker-body-demonstrate-miracle-south-africa/1/740337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AODzQE569_4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3740211/More-30-000-Muslims-converge-Britain-s-biggest-annual-Islamic-gathering-reject-violence-extremism.html
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3739516/Why-despise-Jeremy-Corbyn-Nazi-stormtroopers-Jewish-Labour-donor-MICHAEL-FOSTER.html
bcu.ac.uk/courses/black-studies-ba-hons
twitter.com/farshnuke/status/764904330902302720
jihadwatch.org/2016/08/germany-sharia-police-with-islamic-state-logo-patrolling-in-hamburg
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-37060684
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/medals/countries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lad we already have a perfect good thread going why another?

We're already at 660 lad

Oh I thought we were less, my bad

lads, islam has been worshipped in britain for well over 100 years

islam is as british as the queen tbh

There's no bump limit here iirc and the max post count is 750 and catalogue is huge anyway so we aren't at risk of suddenly becoming threadless at 660. Could carry on for a few hours with the last one.

1st for Gin Gins x)

True tbh why won't racists learn?

attacking white colonists in South Africa and being glad to have killed them in 2016?

what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Lads,

What are the odds on a resurgence of nationalist politics in the next 5 years?

Either a UKIP breakthrough or the emergence of some other nationalist party

hahah

No idea tbh, UKIP is anti-racist officially but I know the local treasurer in my area hates all foreign scum. I think up north is where they're going to push. All they need to do to become a proper party is survive this leadership crisis.

Ukip looks pretty much done for. I don’t mean any disrespect to any UKIP members and as much as I have huge respect for ARE Nige I don’t see how UKIP and the Conservatives differ from each other enough for them to win an election. They compromised on their early stances to much as they gained popularity for my liking.

Rampant Nationalism is inevitable for most of Europe; we tend to do our own thing.

I hope so but I also wouldn't be surprised if we end up with the Conservatives for the new few decades. They will probably more further to the right on some things and that will prove enough to retain votes.

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/764722327879909377

Based Miscegenation Man tbh.

He's got a point tbf

That was my fear tbh, also what I'm expecting. May will say some mean things about immigrants and liberals will condemn her, but she won't reduce immigration significantly. UKIP will lose momentum because of that, the fear of a left-wing Labour government and also because "we're leaving the EU anyway".

UKIP will stay at 10-20% (assuming Farage regains control from the NEC and Woolfe becomes leader) and win a few Northern seats in 2020 (if Labour splits) but not enough to affect the giant Tory majority.

Honestly, I almost wish I never became aware. I just can't deal with the boredom and passivity of slowly watching the country slide towards a non-white majority without being able to do anything to stop it

You could always do something about it

lol

Kek

All I hear is boohoo nobody wants morality except me, and nobody listens to me, that's why I have a newspaper column. And I'm amazingly intelligent but I can't work out what happened to make our country like this. Or rather who. He regularly points out valid reasons but never pursues who wanted the bad changes.

Who /thinking/ here?

Tribe won't touch their own lad

Are the British the only ones with brains on this board?

Damn, I just don’t know peter. I guess we’ll NEVER work it out.

One other thing that really bugs me about him is he's one of those people who's not only tech inept, but he prides himself on it. He literally brags about not being able to figure out how to use basic office programs. I think it's because he's a LARPer with the false impression that people his age are supposed to be that way compared to the young. It's almost like superstition of modern technology because everything else the young use at all is degenerate. Ironically the youngest are almost about as tech inept as the truly elderly, which he part of yet. He's as much boomer scum as the rest tbh.

which he *isn't part of yet.

I should really get my wife's son to proof read my Korean basket weaving forum posts more often.

Tell the Truth and Shame the Devil - Gerard Menuhin

They do, it just gets buried faster than the NRON scandal in a building collapse.

It's the nofap, I swear

Brit/pol/ is an acutely self-aware general. I like to think this trait keeps us from going off the deep end.

Lad you're just a cuckold. Accept it. It's in your DNA.

Only for Virginia.

>country is horrible, immigration is bad etc. it's mostly just the drugs though
He's just a cowardly old cunt tbh. Wants to pose as 'le ebin reactionary' without losing his cushy column and tv appearances

IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
IMPORTANT POLL
poal.me/qoy035 poal.me/qoy035 poal.me/qoy035

>I probably interact with you more than I do most of my friends

Yeah same got to admit I was close to going off the deep end after that truck attack in france but I put my adult spoon down

You're my friends, lad

*assult spoon
I can't type for shit tbh

Lad who wasn't raised.

Did you survive the night or did home invaders get you?

you too lad

He makes his money from demoralisation
Bad Christian, tbqf

I already fucked up.

Liar. You're a cuckold for your mummy when I'm going to fuck her in front of you and eat all your chicken tendies, lad.

Thats not the only fuckup

Have to avoid talking politics too since: A) I only have a vague idea so I can't argue well, and B) my family would rather live in denial. They were depressed for weeks after I started dishing out redpills. smh

I guess cuckoldry runs in the family

Britain supported anti-apartheid and was against the Rhodesian government.

It is the true British way to support black nationalist movements against jerrycuck nationalism.

I have a shop and that attack nearly triggered spork revenge everywhere. One roid muncher was very vocal about he was now screwing every muzzie out, willing them to let out a feeble "alluha ackbar?" just so he could violently assault them. Finished with "I'm not racist but I would, I tell you" That attack even triggered normies quite a bit.

That's fine, lad. I don't eat unhealthy food like that anymore tbh.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAD YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO IGNORE IT WHEN I FUCK UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Made me laugh tbh.

why would she sacrifice he daughter on the alter of an ideology like that?

Because she's a woman.

Redpill me on grammar schools, lad. And I suppose it's just conformism tbh. And parents today seems detached from their kids tbh, my parents where the same way. Left the raising to the school.

Well let's hope there'll be one attack too many

Basically, they are very good government schools because, mostly, they exclude shitty disruptive students

lefties don't linke them because they privilege th smart poor over the stupid poor
also, rich families end up just putting their kids into tuition to get in to them, so they become free private schools for rich kids.

People who are for them recognise that there will never be a system where there are no poor people and that all children are educated excellently, so helping some is better than helping none

Ironically, all the people who are against them went to grammar or private schools, so really it feels like they are acting to undermine a competitor group who are after their own childrens jobs.

government schools woul perform a hell of a lot better if they excluded bad students more readily. 70% of their time is spent on disciplining time-wasters

Morning News

‘We’re all against Brussels’ Italy’s beaches raise UK flag in protest against EU meddling
express.co.uk/news/politics/696548/Brexit-seaside-Italy-beaches-Liguria-Genoa-British-flag-protest-EU-law-concessions

Brexit will be brilliant for business says top entrepreneur
express.co.uk/news/politics/699715/Brexit-brilliant-for-business-says-top-entrepreneur

Scotland Yard ploughs £2million into new 'thought police' unit to snoop on web users and hunt down trolls
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739348/Scotland-Yard-ploughs-2million-new-thought-police-unit-snoop-web-users-hunt-trolls.html

QUINTESSENTIALLY
Bake Off's Nadiya Hussain reveals she has had so much racist abuse 'it has become part of my life'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3739425/Bake-s-Nadiya-Hussain-reveals-racist-abuse-life.html

youtu.be/08xxWBQShjk?t=366

1) Grammar schools gave opportunities for higher education to bright children from poor backgrounds who couldn't afford private schooling.

2) Tony Blair banned them shortly after entering office.

And I agree, it is a shame that parents don't get to spend much more time with their children.

Lads, the British Empire's government was partially Islamic tbh. Freemasonry and Islam are both Hermetic, and Hermeticism speaks to the British soul. Islam's presence is nothing new.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Stanley,_3rd_Baron_Stanley_of_Alderley

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rowland_Allanson-Winn,_5th_Baron_Headley

Isn't that bad, though? Most well functioning boys are "disruptive", no?

How does it privilege the smart poor? Because they don't disrupt?

Where is that park at lad? It looks lovely.

Based miscegenation man.

Thanks, lad.

Unfortunately I don't know m8, got the pic through jewgle.

The police no longer work for the interests of the people, as evidenced by Rotherham still happening, in fact they wouldn't even handle a lost wallet that my grandfather handed over to them yesterday.

disruptive students ruin classroom education
it is impossible for the bulk of the class to focus on the curriculum if there is no class discipline.

I don't know what you mean by this and your sentence looks like it was written by a frenchman

Yes, essentially.
I went to a grammar school and there was a status in being smart. It was a social benefit. This is not the case in other schools.

Rich Muslims get a harem, of course Islam was attractive to certain brits. That's fine, you go to a muslim country and partake in muslim ways. That's why Thomas Cook did trips to mecca when they first opened. It was for rich people to go and indulge their whims. It doesn't make it an integral part of british anything.
It can fuck right off.

what happened if you were a dumb but non-disruptive student?

then you were stuck in the normal school

See you lot in the gulag

Why is it so qt when girls add kitten features to their aesthetic?

really?

our code word will be never ever

That really is thought police tier shit. Also having volunteers report it makes it even worse.

lad what are you doing

Hue

While it is qt when girls do that, I don't think that image is of a girl tbqhwy lad.

Who is this.

Thats a lad, lad.

Because you're a furry lad.

Yeah, it was ridiculous.
He found it near a bus stop when he went out yesterday, decided to drop it off at the station on his way back.
First thing the person at the counter asked was "did you find it at a bus stop?" as if he did, he'd then have to take it to TfL lost property.
He spun it that he found it on the walk to the bus stop, but even so they still refused to take it as it "wasn't their job".
It's ludicrous, the police serve absolutely no purpose these days; they won't involve themselves in domestics, won't handle burglaries, and the people still aren't allowed to defend themselves as that's something that the police WILL investigate and charge you for.

I could fucka lad like that if he had a clean asshole. But I'm not a faggot.

He doesn't even look like he has tits.

:^)

filtering you

AND GIVING YOU SUNDAY CHRIST

Not an argument.

Fuck all of you.

Is this how it started, lads?

are jerry beards still welcome here

That’s obscene. Filing a lost wallet (hell, calling the person who lost it to inform them it has been found and can be collected) is no effort at all.

But it was spoilered lad, why would you click on it? Are you gay?

Also fuck it, blog posting time.

I miss my girlfriend that liked to roleplay as a kitten all the time and would suck me off while on all fours with her ears, tail and painted kitty whiskers on and pur and rub her face on the inside of my leg as I stroked her hair.

There, I said it.

Fuck.

The Somalis kicked ass lad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somaliland_Campaign

How was I supposed to know what the image was before clicking it?

I don't think it's gay to be attracted to a guy like that.

I miss some slags too man, nights are long.

ffs lad, why must you make this feel this way

>tfw don't have multiple women so that I don't need to feel these feels

This. I only like girls, but if I find out a total qt has a penis why should I care?

My grandfather may as well have kept it and done it himself.

Rozzers are now the most feckless wastes of space that exist in our country.

Also

Out

Because if vomit doesn't immediately rise up in your throat, and an impulse to kick the transexual to death need resisting, then you are in fact a bi-sexual.

Lads…

is everyone this degenerate?

Watch an episode of Traffic Cops and then watch the most recent episode of COPS. The difference is like night and day.

Better quality video.

Only in the most technical sense. I don't have a "trap" fetish and there's a 99.99999% chance I will never have any sexual interaction with one because even a slightly masculine voice makes me soft.

Vomit is rising in my throat just reading this thread tbqh.

Is "best friend" a term invented by Jews to tear friends apart, lads?

Looks like we've got a few liars here. Hehe

What happened lad?

Very good question. I think that young groups of friends naturally pose a threat to the state, and so maybe it's a concept that helps support the state.

Nothing, lad. Just thinking about it since it was mentioned on a TV show tbh. My best friends just grew apart. Then again I had best friends and not "best friend" so I suppose maybe it's not so bad anyway. Just seems like having to pick one could cause potential fights tbh.

That's probably it tbh. Turn friends against each other so they can't unite, just like they did in Europe because they're afraid of an united mother Evropa tbh.

I've only ever heard girls and fags talk about their 'best friend'. I don't think lads are so exclusive

My friend at work is South African QT. She hates black but likes me. (i'm asian, no not muslim. Work+go to church)

Doesn't really matter what sense. You asked why you should care if a qt had a penis when you only like girls. Girls don't have a penis therefore if the previous possible qt status isn't immediately revoked and replaced with disgust for the degenerate, then you are bi-sexual, confused, and should not think of yourself as heterosexual. That's all, there's no, oh but if the voice is feminine and the face is feminine and the arse is feminine, I can overlook the bulging penis and still think of myself as "only liking girls".

I don't know, treating all friends equally seems very…
==COMMUNIST==.

AHHHH IT'S NOT MY FAULT LAD ME AND MY FRIENDS JUST DIDN'T FIT IN WITH THE OTHER KIDS WE HAD TO UNITE AGAINST THEM

AND THEN I BETRAYED THEM AND BECAME A BULLYYY AHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Damn redtext.

Get out

fuck off

>>>/politics/43414
>>>/politics/43416

Does this lad have a point? I find his arguments very cogent.

poal.me/y8t6uf
poal.me/y8t6uf
poal.me/y8t6uf

Don't give the (1) any (you)s lads

Is this my future?

I wouldn't want to rape Ginnie, but if we as a group could convince her to have sex with us…

Absolutely disgusting.

Dumb NEET can't you read? He said Angela Rayner MP, who definitely deserves gang rape, not Ginnie. Though tbh I'd gang rape, I mean, gang lovemake with Ginnie tbh.

I know, lad. I voted in it. It just made me think of Ginnie

yes

Hundreds in London 'kissathon' for Sainsbury's complaint gay couple
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37074823

The whole "girl with a penis" thing is just a joke fam. We know they're boys.

I'm just saying someone can be cute and feminine despite the penis.

Fucking hell. Can't the AIDS kill them faster?

AIDS was created by the US government, lads.

THEY NEVER MAKE ANY ARGUMENTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DOESN'T THIS PUT OFF THE AVERAGE PERSON??

I still want to know who made the complaint and who the security guard who upheld it was.

I doubt either were natives.

Ok I know about the joke but if you genuinely feel this way then you aren't heterosexual. You are probably a paedast. Penis = male therefore there can be no attraction to this perceived cuteness or femininity for a heterosexual.

Cunt

Oh yeah I'm not deluded, I agree with you on that. It's not at all straight.

I'm just saying I'm repulsed by the vast majority of them. I've peaked into traps threads on Holla Forums before and they just post masculine men in dresses. They don't care about cuteness, just males in female clothes. Some even had facial hair.

Or there was more than hand holding to complain about their behaviour for but the story left that out. Probably touching each other up while staring at a little boy and being suggestive or something.
Wouldn't surprise me since there are photos of the "kissathon" where people are doing more than kissing. There's a tranny in clothes so ripped he's nearly naked dancing in the window ffs.
Even when I was a normie pride parades and the like disgusted me but the cognitive dissonance meant I'd say faggots were okay. Then I really met and got to know a few. I'm not at the stage I think they need shovelling into mass graves but they need putting back in the closet tbh. So please don't black bag me GCHQ I'm not a far right extremist.

>most of the NEETs on here like the Xena neet crosspost there

It's payback, lad

I thought these threads were awful, then I saw /politics//

You should be thanking them everyday for not throwing you out of the house tbh.
Probably what your father would do if he was still around

He's around, lad, but he's pussy whipped tbh. And he doesn't even get to fuck her anymore.

Lad the Xena NEET isn't as bad as most of the NEETs that post there. He just lost his job and had to move back in with his mother who he loves very much and is nice to. He told me so himself and I believe him.

smh, no wonder you ended up like this

t. Xena NEET

Fresh Granville

Lad you're baiting me everso gently, like tickling a virgins balls am I right.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29678989

what pisses me off the most is that these arnt even real trolls. just people who don't like their crap. are any of you actually trolling some feminists on twitter so i can get some keks

LADS

The thing is we know damn well by the stats it'll be atheists, feminists and young ladies banged up for the bullying, r-right?

'We are not safe here': Milton Keynes estate terrorised by gang.

onemk.co.uk/we-are-not-safe-here-milton-keynes-estate-terrorised-by-gang/story-29607086-detail/story.html

A Milton Keynes resident fears it is only a matter of time before someone gets killed by a gang of Somalian origin terrorising their estate.

Yes this is where people meet before they select a target to cyberbully. We take bets on how the person will kill themselves. If you hang about, you'll see and can join in too. It's such fun.

Cute cat. Just ignore what's on the screen tbh

independent.ie/world-news/north-america/boy-7-who-hadnt-eaten-anything-in-days-tried-to-sell-his-teddy-bear-for-food-34963941.html

Coalburners strike again

im surprised you didnt put in a

while you were at it.

didnt catch that. i heard they are beefing up these rules on radio 2. must have followed he wrong link. apparently it is to protect female mps and feminist groups. so this is already happening. just post some cows. you don't have to give out your accounts or anything. where's das spurdo. hes breddy gud.

See

Cat be like

This again, really? Even though you know God sees everything?

How do I get a cat with a face and eyes like that`?

at that point you should have but a

your such a fucking amateur moshe

>she's not even a qt

archive.is/eb3En

Fuck it if I could make money while enjoying leisure I'd do it.

am recoiling in horror. You didn't just call me that

No, how is it b8? I'm saying some can be cute to me, I've acknowledged that it's not straight.

Most trannies are gross but the ones that really look like cute girls are cute to me.

Lads

What is the logical argument for Diversity being a strength?
Other than dronish repetition of the slogan i mean

twitter.com/IWGB_CLB
twitter.com/IWGB_CLB/status/764576361579184128

Communists are fucking cringy as fuck. They always work by intimidation and shaming, like they're in some sort of Asiatic despotic state.

So you're not attracted to women only men that look like women? Put on a trip so we can bully you with ttpw.

DIALOGUE AND FOOD LAD

Diversity is a strength, lad.

No I'm almost exclusively attracted to women with the rare passable trap being the exception.

They have political immunity, anything slightly to the right of Corbyn doesn't.

This:

ALIENS

So you are happy to fuck something passable, still gay tbh.

There's not a single one

And yet they continue to complain they're not the establishment. I'm guessing it is only the stupid and paid off that are on the left these days.

I actually saw the Canadian trade minister speak recently and she literally said 'diversity is our greatest strength'.
Then she gave an anecdote about how when the Canadian military had to go to Eastern Europe, it was really easy because they had a Slave immigrant who spoke some sort of Slav language

South East Asia is a great example of diversity failing miserably look at the Philippines.

I've been actually larping as an anti-racist these days, telling liberals that they're open borders policy is strip-mining nations of intellectual capital, effectively racist and destroying nations. Some of them look extremely worried by it.

Those soros leaks I was reading all but comfirmed it.

ok, that is a decent point. There is a need for diversity in skillsets to allow delegation of tasks
This is a strong business case

Has there ever been an argument that bridges that to sociecy?

there is no more righteous joy

They'll care until their twitter app closes and then forget all about it mate.

mspaint aside, that image shows a pretty good argument.

Saw a sparrowhawk in the garden, lads.

Name a benefit that diversity has had upon yourself.

The mspaint is done purposely though, lad.

Great Food!!!!

Muh food

Do you even eat their muck?

Diversity brings macro economic benefits at the expense of everything else social, environmental, microeconomics so when they say "Diversity is our strength" it's really the globalists saying "DIversity increases our earning power" and what is left unsaid is that it's at the expense of everyone else.

Is Libertarianism dead?

Used to know a lot of lib-cucks and see them everywhere online, but now they are either nationalists,c demoralised cucks, or have shut up

Really makes you think tbh.

twitter.com/Dair1234/status/764757844012982272

Because their particular brand of cool aid hasn't stood up against reality. Especially the social elements.

The guy is a cuck, but he's right about the enlightenment. It was the watershed.

what does that mean, lad?

they are Hindu, actually. We only call them Arabic script because we stole them from the Arabs, who had stolen them from the Indians

The point at which Christianity in the west could never regain it's power.

Good ideas are worth stealing clearly.

It isn't, but it should be tbqh(pbuh)

it's love

Coptic's are the true Aryans tbh

I mean it still has some momentum because of all of the think tanks and institutions around it (e.g. the Adam Smith institute) but no-one apart from a few true believers seems to care about it at all, even people I know who used to be quite into it

They have an even higher proportion of nig than the average egyptian

It was where the alt-right started on the internet
Then people worked out that there are such things as societies and these are broadly beneficial.

This kills the libertarian

Hitchens is such an enigma in the world of twitter. Any other public figure would outright block people who don't agree with them, but Pete thrives on this sort of pointless struggle.

lad, stop posting.

FTFY

He likes humiliating morons, tbh.
Andrew Neil can't be bothered with them, so blocks them.

You described a cow pasture.

This is how its going, Libertarians and Anarcho-Capitalists go further to the Right due to actually looking at evidence stats and facts.

Thats how it happaned with me anyway. A year ago I was so much more innocent.

Yeah. Give me that with a house on it

Come on lads, help me do him proud

I'll give you a half constructed barn.

I'm not a cow, lad

it never works.
they have no sense of banter

I know they're actually productive.

I HATE YOUF UCKING BULLIES YOU ALWAYS DO THIS

stop posting, fam.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/764803159692836864
Questionable strategy

your post count is like 16% of the board, don't you have more important things to be doing?

If you weren't wasting your life coming here we wouldn't be able to.

It's American politics it'll only get strangers as the race goes on.

I'm going to make dinner later.

Are you trying to get me to leave, lad?

Don't pretend you have anywhere else to go.

That's what I was going to say.

Feel free to take over NEET bullying

Why do they think they speak for everyone else? It's an utterly abhorrent form racism kek.

oh, he's virtue signalling for msm in australia and trying to get pussy from it

fair play to him I respect that

Fucking White Male thinks he speaks for the world.
Damn I need a twatter, you could bully mercilessly as long as you do it from the leftist position.

It's really really pathetic how much they worship the Germans

Also
OMG DID YOU KNOW THAT THE ROTHSCHILDS LIVED IN BRITAIN

NEET lad, here's something to make you feel better about your life and post count

This marsh nigger
is on (170)

Why should someone having a higher post count than me make me feel good? I've never gotten to (170)

But what about muh banter? You faggots sure have thin skin

Eveyone knows it's (you)'s dubs trips and the appreciation of OC that counts lad.

I'm not sure you understand what banter is unsurprising for a foreigner.
Banter is when you say something derogatory to someone as a joke.
This
is being resentful and butthurt. I don't think he was joking.

What is this?

Dumping UKIP Megaredpill

Woolfe and Gill are destroying UKIP.

All the current trouble in the party now is caused by Nathan Gill, Steven Woolfe and their current or former staff members.

Gill

Nathan 'Two jobs' Gill (who was Woolfe's running mate and is one of his closest allies) promised that if he was elected as an assembly member he would give up his job as a MEP.

He has since decided to remain in both roles, partially so he can keep siphoning money off to his Mormon cult:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-35870573

Gill is increasingly hated in Wales, and the only people who stand up for him here are his paid AM or MEP staff, who noisily defend him on facebook and twitter.

This 2 jobs shame is causing embarrassment as he isn't turning up to the Sennedd:

"UKIP AM says Nathan Gill's Senedd seat constantly empty"

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-37046408

walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/two-jobs-ukip-politician-nathan-11738474

A vote in Wales to see if Gill should step down will cost UKIP Wales about £5000 (the party has no money left after the referendum)

See pic for more about Gill.

Woolfe

Steven 'Manlet' Woolfe is butthurt that he didn't get to put his name in for leader, even though he waited till the last day to do all his paperwork.

He is disliked in the North West of England, so much so that his fellow North West MEPs backed rival candidates.

He is a disgraced former Tory councillor:

liarsbuggersandthieves.blogspot.co.uk/2007/11/conservative-councillor-in-expenses.html

He is a convicted drunk driver:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/steven-woolfe-being-investigated-for-electoral-fraud-over-drink/

He hates Nigel Farage and has colluded against him in the past:

thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/15905/nigels-knifed/

He is Jewish:

"I’m proud, that as someone of a Jewish, black, and Irish background"

stevenwoolfe.uk/manifesto-speech-2015.html

stevenwoolfe.uk/eu-parliament-speeches/celebrating-the-jewish-new-year

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=272390

He is gaffe prone:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2712694/Ukip-Euro-MP-bomb-NHS-building-gaffe-Politician-branded-crass-joking-Isis-destroy-new-health-centre-blocking-view-Chester-cathedral.html

He has a dodgy past:

ukip-vs-eukip.com/2008/02/21/steven-woolfe-not-seemingly-the-catch-he-is-sold-as/

He doesn't mind when the NEC makes bad decisions in his favour:

juniusonukip.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/democracy-in-ukip-nigel-farage-changes.html

He is trying to disband the NEC which is democratically elected, and an unpaid position so if he is elected he can make UKIP into a diluted, Tory-esque party.

Any questions?

Fuck off Suzanne Evans.

We know that Woolfe is not the ideal candidate; he is still better than any of the alternatives, and the only hope UKIP has of remaining a credible party

=Who do you want instead of Woolfe?

I want James or Arnott to take over as caretaker leaders until Nigel returns in 2019

This has happened before. New 'right wing' party emerges (like the NF) Tories elect a leader who is "tough" on immigration margaretthatcher.org/document/103485

The radical party declines as a more electorally successful party is stealing its best lines.

UKIP has now arisen, Tories elect a "tough" leader (May) - UKIP declines and the cycle continues again.

Furfags need to die.

Disgusting.

Diversity is why the Middle East is so peaceful

Donald Trump blamed for stoking Islamophobia after imam shot dead

archive.is/pgCcE

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/queens-shooting-imam-among-two-shot-in-head-after-afternoon-prayer-at-new-york-mosque-a7189436.html

Those Dutch/pol/ jerrycucks got absolutely incinerated. Good job lads.

lads

lads

lads

lads.

lads,

lads-

lads_

They could easily have removed it, they only did that for symbolic propaganda.

sdal

A shooting?
In New York?
Never!

lads,

lads-

lads.-

lads-.

innit

mate

oi

mate.

fish

and

chips

Why are the swampniggers so angry?

oy vey

tbh

smh

trips

m9

check em

trips get

bogniggers itt

lads double

based

NA

tbh.

dutch raids are lame as fuck
at least we had some content

Fucking Dutch.

Yeah, but the Jerries could've not bombed Coventry Cathedral.

It's low energy tbh.

Fucking Brits.

Why haven't the Netherlands left the EU?

Gotta take that Jerry shlong

No tears at the memorial, or the funeral. None.

Another hoax, like Lee Rigby.

crISIS actors are out of control.

Why would anyone do this?

Is that what that was? I remember when they had the clogs to sail up the Medway and sink a load of our ships in Chatham.
Hey Dutchy, maybe you should have put your cock in the dyke and your wife wouldn't be one.
Nurrr

at least they're not Belgians, tbqf lads

Pakis out

Check this BBC propaganda

bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks3/history/the_wider_world/medieval_islamic_world/revision/2/

This is feel-good horseshit aimed at undermining our clear superiority. The idea is that Muslims and leftists will point to this and say "Look, the Muslim world was on top once, therefore there's nothing special about White European culture". The article is also quite inaccurate, Muslims have been under our thump since the 12th century, not the 15th (end of the middle ages).

Fresh out of the oven lads
feels good

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
GORDON BULLIES NOT WELCOME HERE

Lad the economic world is on the brink of exploding, civil wars would be ideal for the Yids as they siphon off their wealth while the rest of us are distracted.

I'll caveat the above with pic related though.

LADS

You're nearly a week late.

The lad pulls it off.

I used to think a peaceful solution was possible but after watching him spend hours talking about sitting on his arse watching lets plays and pirated films, or reading propaganda without absorbing any facts, bullying is the only option.

We need to finish him off tbh.

I know, still got a little shock when this came up again, though.

WHERE IS THE BOG ROLL?

:^)

bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks3/history/uk_through_time/movement_and_settlement_through_time/revision/1/

Luke 12:54-56

What was ID:8965c6's problem? Why the pathetic attempt at a raid?

Not sure I like it tbh doesn't look too bad though

You should see the Hawaiian Pidgin Bible translation: pidginbible.org/Concindex.html

Please don't less me your cousin is a lad, lad?

tell*

Girl, but who the fuck wants to see a family member in a bikini.

Is that haram lad?

On the one hand, she's dressing immodestly
on the other hand, she's your cousin

My family is beautiful. I usually get rather stiff.

Is she fit?

It's your fault for using Facebook tbh, lad.

She's related to me lad, of course she is.

Must be a right munter lad.

One day it'll be your daughter(s) and their daughter(s)

Is she married/of age to be married?

Who wants too know?

It's bikinis now, imagine what it'll be or perhaps, not be in the future if feminism keeps at it

Isn't that already most of the continent?

They will be brown

No way, either the right wing wins out and girls dress a little more modestly, or else Islam destroys leftism and we go full Pakistan.

you already are

How come the Asian girl didn't participate?

Pretty much. Just visit a French or Italian beach for example.

Probably feels shame and has the most self-awareness in that group.

Her parents are probably pissed off that she's just in undergarments. Going all the way would be the ultimate dishonor to her family.

Oh but I have, fam

Good news, lads

No need to worry about Brexit, Jez Turner and the South West Alliance are on Mummy May's case, redpilling anyone passing by Downing Street by informing them that she is a 'Zionist shill'

Jez Turner is probably the thickest person on the right wing.

STOP HELPING

Didn't even notice

I never realised they were such trend setters

just woke up cunt

Lad, no need to worry; it's settled

see

You lads seen the MisterMetekour video of the chimpout over in Yank land?
It's good stuff.

piss off

great work tbh

Do we need to repeat it a million times lad, people don't give a shit about the jews or history. They care about things that affect them like housing prices, GP waiting lists, primary school places, traffic and overcrowding.

I actually did quite a lot of campaigning for the referedum tbh m8

I just woke up at 4pm as well lad, it's because I was up all night shitposting. You self-righteous mummy's boy.

So you'll be happy in a Britain of race-mixed, Americanised half-breeds as long as you can get to work on time?

I'm talking about normies lad, you don't get their votes by screaming about george soros and how the jews are flooding us with muslims. You talk about things like the rape gangs, things that effect them personally. They don't see jews are effecting them at all.

I think you're missing the point; all of us have the same aim of an ethnically homogenous Britain.

It's just calling everyone a Jewish puppet all the time is not an effective strategy for a political movement

Lad even if you're a neet or don't work on a weekends, staying up all night isn't really good for you.

You can't tell me what to do,
YOU AIN'T MY MUTHA

How did you know dubs?

Worth it occasionally for the easy dopamine rush though

the damage is done from teenage years tbh what difference does it make now?

It was exciting and cool as a teenager tbh, staying up all night as a grown man is abit depressing.

If 'us' includes UKIP or the CIVIC Vote Leave Tories, you're utterly blind.

tbh that's fair enough. But if you water down your message, always walking on eggshells to avoid being called racist (the so-called 'effective election strategy'), then you'll end up with jack shit. You reap what you sow.
If you water down

It's not about that lad, as soon as you start talking about jews controlling thngs you're no longer a political party. Talking about the things effected people isn't trying not too be called racist, its trying to get elected.

Tbh, I like to shitpost on here during the night on a weekend and catch up with my pals in Hong Kong due to the time difference we don't talk much these days.

UKIP is still the best vehicle for nationalist objectives that we have.

It's not exactly a matter of that though; it's more like how you don't see the Tories putting lots of graphs and Chicago School quotations on their election literature

Fair enough lad i have some mates in New Zealand. But they have to stay up late for me :)

False dichotomy.

Pretty much lad, people don't give a shit about facts, its about feelings.

I've got a lot of mates from America but no other foreigners tbqh. Three of them are redpilled but one's still under PC oppression. I'm not sure how to redpill him without risking losing a dear friend, it's tough.

You mean thicker than that tart Renouf?

They're lolbergs and civics, lad.

Honestly don't even try to do it lad, if they're like we were before finding this place, they'll realise eventually. If not if wasn't meant to be.

Let me guess who you propose we join instead, i don't even need to think about it. NA?

M8, if you want to join UKIP and campaign for more African immigration instead of Poles that's fine. NA at least are nationalist, if pretty cringy. But that's not the only avenue. There are places like the London Forum as well.

For Germany yeah.

You seem to be missing the point that UKIP are the only viable party at the moment. It's not about what NA support; it's that they'll never ever do anything useful

no, for a white britain you

>>>/trent/

why isn't it working tf

NA are based tbh
Nah I'm just kidding they're a bunch of smelly autists

What?

I can't wait till best get to come and free you brits into an early grave

You seem to be missing the point that you actually have to share some ground for a party to be worth supporting. If Are Nige were at the helm I'd be with you, honestly. But he's not. The party's voters are based, but the party itself is not. It's the Tory Party with more lolberg and less charisma.

??????

What's with the lack of leadership these days?

It's like Yeats said.
''"The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."''

Is the one on the left fresh?

Explain Trump then.

What did I miss lads? What got deleted?

Some dutch guy spamming "lad"

He's amazing, hope he wins.

Dutch apologising to the Germans for getting bombed by them

I see, cheers.

Good lad, same, I hope he wins too.

pottery

it's like pottery, it rhymes.

I have no idea what you're talking about lad.

This is some spicy OC tbh m8

WEW

AHHHHH LADS THAT IS MY OC HE'S STEALING MY (you)s REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>>/trent/ 404's even though it exists
whats happening lad pls help

No, lad. I think I made it when people complained about us wearing crusader costumes tbh

Stop trying to claim other peoples' original work for yourself.

Nice OC lad

Thanks lad. Took me a while.

Delete your account.

rightmove.co.uk/news/articles/dream-properties/9-castles-wed-love-to-be-king-of

tfw not rich enough to buy one

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADS THOSE (YOU)S ARE MINE

WHAT EVIDENCE COULD I POSSIBLY HAVE??

screenshot the photoshop file or something

you should have put a bitcoin QR code in them

Go home, Hillary.

Here's the original sketch, lad

reeeeeee

Common core fucking triggers me honestly, its so dumb.

Lads he's lying, it took me two days to make my GCHQ OC, i'm sick of this twat trying to take credit for my work.

you could get rich doing freelance OC work

reported for falsifying evidence you fucking worthless scum heap just jump off a cliff now HOW DARE YOU bring this shite into my thread? HOW DARE YOU?

Singular maths is stupid.

Screenshot the photoshop file and put this to an end lad.

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/girl-dies-prophet-heavy-speaker-body-demonstrate-miracle-south-africa/1/740337.html

she wasnt white right?

Both were probably coons

It's not your OC.
Same thing with that crusader pepe pic which is actually mine.
As proof here's a screenshot of me drawing that.

You're just a bored fat twat who rather than doing anything fucking interesting sits and shills for (You)s. Basically off yourself, you're a waste of space, who would rather create minor drama than be normal. No wonder you're horribly obese.

YOU JUST ERASED PARTS OF IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO MORE OC EVER

Well done m8, you've saved your honour from a mummyposter.

Case settled

as for 37368a it's life banishment and humiliation from this board of peace

Hang him on the Tree of Woe tbh.

MMMUUUHHH TINNNFOIIILLLL XDDDD I AM SO SMART AND GROUNDED LELELEL NOT LIKE STOOPID Holla ForumsSTERS CONSPIRACY NUUUTS

NEVER EVER

Actually that's also mine.
As proof here's a screenshot of me drawing that.
You should be ashamed tbh

Who else /bonzo/ here?

WE'RE GOING TO WIN A GOLD IN GYMNASTICS !!

not bothered

Saw that, the brazillian fucking crying at the fact hes gotten a BRONZE MEDAL

Lads canoeing in Norfolk with my gf was beautiful. I'd really recommend going there as a detoxing holiday

You let lads canoe with your gf?

wtf I'm going innawoods now

Nah lad that ain't me

How you gonna do that lad? You don't have any woods.

youtube.com/watch?v=AODzQE569_4

Peter Hitchens thinking that pokemon go is about zombies towards the end there lads

is your gf ginnie?

Plenty in Cymru lad

Plenty everywhere except London tbh

She's too old lad tbh

Dunno how people can live in cities any more knowing what's coming poor fucks

In Liverpool/Glasgow etc the local chav scum will protect us from the muzzles for long enough to escape to cheshire or lancashire

Is there a list of Yankisms/Yank spellings so I can train myself not to accidentally use disgusting colonial argot, lads?

If you're not American, I don't know how you'd accidentally use Americanisms.

Lad i hate to tell you….. but once the Americanisation takes root theres no hope left for you.

kek

media brainwashing

see lads islam is a religion of peace after all
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3740211/More-30-000-Muslims-converge-Britain-s-biggest-annual-Islamic-gathering-reject-violence-extremism.html

But heroin mostly comes from the middle east,
LAD THEY'LL BE DRUGS FOR HIRE

Why is it that even our 'conservative' papers are so cucked?

I used to get mocked mercilessly by my Polish-American girlfriend for using douchebag regularly and few others like pants and stuff. The pants thing was by father's ifluence though.

LAD YOU'RE TOO FAR GONE

She was probably more pure-bloodied Aryan than me tbqhl.

I stopped, I'm pure now.

*blooded

Are you a mutt?

KEEP ON GOING

Yes, but mostly varieties of European, with a little Maltese thrown in there as well. So there is a chance I'm of Arab or Canaanite descent.

Dick Spencer looks oddly beefy, considering his persona

gotta be beefy to lure in the gay boys.

needs to cut carbs tbh

What a cunt tbh

good blog post

I see there's some implicitness in this thread

I'll you know that we on TRS and the alt-right are homo friendly as they are the last vestiges of true [ insert whatever gay snowflake TRS identifies as ]

Gotta lure in those 100% Aryan boys with that snazzy nazi cut.

Do you lad? I wouldn't know tbh

>called him a faggot not really jokingly
>friend got pissed

move out and get a place of your own

TRS is ok tbh. That quote from Dick is out of context. He still sounds like an idiot whenever he talks about Europe

OY FUCKING VEY
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3739516/Why-despise-Jeremy-Corbyn-Nazi-stormtroopers-Jewish-Labour-donor-MICHAEL-FOSTER.html

He sounds like a fag and kicked some fat guy out because was against fags IIRC

Anyways those guys are cancer because of their paranoia over muh PR which has made them cuckservatives

They talk about Jews all the time and invented the echo meme. Wouldn't say that was 'paranoia about pr'.

Not really, he's just from a WASPy background

Heimbach's probably a state agent anyway. I would prefer that he didn't associate with Donovan but oh well

We need a cause or a happening to raise our game tbh

RESTART THE COUNTER LADS
LOOKS LIKE NOWHERE IS SAFE FROM THE HORDES OF IMMIGRANTS

We're still worn out from Brexit. This is comfy like a smoky bar-room though.

Corsicans are based tbh. They've burnt down a lot of mosques etc. in the past.

WEW

That may be so but they complain about the JQ with no solution to it.

It seems like they are afraid of having definitive positions on any one topic. Maybe it's fear from a backlash from their own following or they are trying to appeal to a wider audience, either way I certainly feel a that is much to be desired in their political statements and positions

Not all WASPs sound like effeminate fags that have been fed hormone pills.

So not explicitly saying you want to gas/deport all Jews is now muh pr?

Correct

Modern "liberty" - Waking up at 5am, having a double espresso for energy, running along polluted roads to catch the bus to work, a bus so full you are squeezed between 2 overweight and cold ridden men, finally getting to work for 8:15am even though you are only being paid from 9:00am because you are chasing a promotion and want to impress the boss, then spending 10 hours sat down in front of electronic screen a doing repetitive tasks you hate and taking orders from prevented, disgusting middles aged men and women. Finally you leave, the sun is almost set so you've missed all the daylight and you're back on the smelly bus, standing up between the overweight, cold ridden men. You get to go home to your single bedroom apartment with no garden and where the kitchen, bedroom and lounge are the same room. On the way through your front door you pass that nice, new shiny BMW that youve had for 6 months and only driven 5 times (you've not had time. You've been working to pay off the debt you bought the car with! ) You order takeaway food and sit alone. Finally you meet up with a person you 'met' on a website and fuck them. So as a liberated woman you get to be fucked 3 strangers a month in your 1 bedroom apartment, surrounded by finished takeaway food boxes. Once they have left, you go down to sleep but the police sirens outside, the arguing couple next door and the fucking couple upstairs make so much noise you have to resort to era plugs to get some peace. Finally you get to sleep and wake up. Then repeat…….

Is this the last sketch from the second episode of World Peace?

Mike pls stop shilling your show

I just want to live in the shire tbh.

Nice blogpost lad ;^

Tell me your genius plan to fix this

I am going to guess

35 layers of bureaucracy, except nothing will have changed except your soul be crushed a little more and the service you're providing will be more shit

Err no, cityboy, the solution is that you live a traditional life in the country being as self-sufficient as possible

Filthy urbanite detected

Also not an argument

Are you retarded?

Yes that is good too

Why even live?

Change it, loser.
If you weren't such a coward you might be happier

Just a description of the majority tbhfam, not mine personally

It's awful, the volunteers will be zealous totalitarian freaks.

Finally, lads.

Finally.

I AM LIVING IN A NIGHTMARE AND I CANT WAKE UP

WE WUZ SCHOLARS N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Great, i'm gonna migrate to Senegal and start on my White Studies university cau - oh, wait.

Lol the writer is the academic who runs the course.
Its literally an ad.

you have a point god knows us lot are going to end up as live bayonet practice by the islamic civic guard

This can be good news though, we have another type of useless studies to stythen off idiots.

HOW HAS NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE????????

It actually proves how fucking retarded they are when they get much more help than whites in schools, even extra time and a laptop in exams.

lad of course its our Tir N Og/Valinor
remember lad, if they win its gone forever

No, that's just "dyslexia"

Also totally uninterested in Asian, Chinese, because that would show white supremacy is bullshit

bcu.ac.uk/courses/black-studies-ba-hons (the employability section)

Yet another cancer from America

When are we going to get a new episode?

NEW SWAMPNIGGER THREAD

NEW SWAMPNIGGER THREAD

>>7129677
>>7129677
>>7129677
>>7129677
>>7129677
>>7129677
>>7129677
>>7129677
>>7129677

NEW SWAMPNIGGER THREAD

>>7129677
>>7129677
>>7129677
>>7129677
>>7129677
>>7129677
>>7129677
>>7129677
>>7129677

NEW SWAMPNIGGER THREAD

>>7129677 >>7129677
>>7129677 >>7129677
>>7129677 >>7129677
>>7129677 >>7129677
>>7129677 >>7129677
>>7129677 >>7129677
>>7129677 >>7129677
>>7129677 >>7129677
>>7129677 >>7129677

NEW SWAMPNIGGER THREAD

For someone with severe spazzism, he doesn't look like a mong.

I'm retarded.

Filtered for obnoxious post
And raids are bullshit tbh

lol

Not even a raid, they invited us tbh.

Hue, serves them right

Must be someone who failed their priest exam XDDDDDDDDd

id love it if the one fag that applied was called a queermo for the rest of their miserable lives

He looks so happy when he is with his cat. Didn't notice he has 2 until now. Did one of them die?

tfw toxoplasmosis

if he had that wouldnt he be able to get a woman and not look like a pig that was forcefed a diet consisting purely of mayonnaise for a year

Does he dick his cat?

Is he capable of dicking things?

It doesn't make you skinny

Perfect fit

mores the pity for gordo

Do you guys think Gordon has to be protective of his tits so the cat doesn't suckle on them?

Doomed from birth

twitter.com/farshnuke/status/764904330902302720
OH SHIT

e-celeb shit, fam smh

Germans copying us again, lads

jihadwatch.org/2016/08/germany-sharia-police-with-islamic-state-logo-patrolling-in-hamburg

Wew tbh

This.

He's not even an entertaining one

He's just playing hard to get

HE'S EVOLVING INTO DEVIL PEPE

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-37060684

TOTALLY NOT GOING TO BE 100% SCRIPTED LADS

This show was cancer. Would rather spend my evening watching Alexander Jahans on repeat.

Give me gordons irl address. i will get nicked for bullying this fat tard online, so I'm going to bully him in the flesh.

that's pretty cool

M8 if we had his address he would have killed himself by now.

All of his videos are inside so there's literally no chance of ever finding where he lives

>>>/trent/
>>>/trent/
>>>/trent/
MUMMY WHY ISN'T IT WORKING REEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for the (you), lad, but I will have to call out your (1)
WEW LAD

indeed, finding out where gordo lives requires him leaving the cesspit of dried semen and old chip packets he calls a room

CAN'T WAIT FOR QT TO START AGAIN

shit I'm off work so now would be a great time to egg him, and film it on my go pro for keks.

i expected him to say it in one of his vids. I'm cant watch autism of that scale for that long. at least chris chan's vids are within the min bracket (usually)

bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/medals/countries

They're probably going to get the gold in Women's Weightlifting and steal it back tonight though.

>>>/barbosa/

I fucking hate Alberto tbh lads. I'm glad he's fucked off at last. Next is TTPW.

Bit cringy tbh

We can beat everyone, lad.

Coming for you burgers

I guess it's in our blood

Not interested in stupid board battles, but what's with the 'le anglokike' stuff? Are they as autistic and larpy as the krauts or something?

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yes but we still have strong events coming up like sailing, cycling and horse riding. while they have ping pong and weight lifting.

GREAT

BRITAIN

Wew

(Checked)
Yeah Britain is the world's ninth largest island.

Why is it always identity politics.

I let them leave. Landmine Hadrian's wall.

if only she was cute. I miss cute women. They don't exist anymore

You missed the piercing, lad.

They're literally trying to LARP as Germans.

SPLENDID ISOLATION

Dutch resistance was one of the strongest in Europe during WW2 so it's weird to see this happening. And they're fantasising about being dominated by Hitler and whining about the UK liberating them.

Meanwhile Jamal, Ahmed and Patel flood their country faster than the North Sea.

I also refuse to accept that she's actually white.

She looks like some kind of halfbreed paki

It's always the ones who aren't even Scottish who shout the most of this shite, its just the rule.

Lad you didnt think that post through much did you?

Aw cute, it's been so long, how have you been?

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Bollocks.

We need more Strayan theeolojoy lads

Real one wouldn't have linked to another post tbh

Disappointing

tbf it's one of the first things I look for now.

Not
Thinking it through lad

It's the only time I've seen people engage in Revisionism for the purpose of cucking themselves and excusing the country invading them

When did installing democracy ever lead to a non shit government? Top kek and you'll be complaining about niggers and wogs flooding in when it's our democracy that lets dumb fucks vote.

well 70 years down the track it seems they get what they wished for with the dutch armed forces being among the first to be disbanded and incorporated into merkels new 'EU army'

YES BUT THE EMPIRE WAS ALL THE JEWS IT WAS A JEW EMPIRE SO IT DOESNT REALLY COUNT LOL I WIN XD

They're still butthurt we're the superior race

lads, do any of you know where the "roof koreans" meme came from and what does it mean?

Lad…

If you support this, you're a literal jerrycuck.

this tbh

LA riots. They protected their shop.

The Baltimore riots had Korean shop owners defending their property with rifles on the rooftops, or something like that.

European nations were only great, including us, when the majority couldnt vote. The majority of people are pretty much retarded

Basically America is a shithole and nigs gonna nig

LA riots in the 1990s

Korean stores weren't robbed because all the Korean got their rifles and stood watch on the roof.

Every time someonebcane near they fired a warning shot.

Super effective

thankyou lads

one of them was talking about how much he looked forward to being absorbed a Greater German Reich, and then had the audacity to call us mongrels

Pretty funny to watch happen tbh

Well lad all nations envy us therefore copy

I literally support this in it's entirety tbh

They never really work out either

>De/pol/: I don't speak Kraut

Burger here, you guys should just come over and live and with us as bris and ditch that sinking ship. We'd appreciate you guys more than we'd appreciate Mexicans, that's for sure.

Besides, American booty is far better than the booty in your country–don't lie, I have been there and American women are definitely better looking on average.

COME BACK NIGEL

fixed

De/pol/ is filled with anime fags tbh

Why settle for 60%?

True tbh, but only once you remove the nigs, latinas and hambeasts which are the vast majority of American women

No idea, I live in Texas. Trust me, you would have fun here.

Because you can feel like a real white man here like back in your days when you colonized other minorities. That's practically what's happening here.

Tbh lad we wouldn't be nationalists if we left our country for somewhere like America.

Tbh, I would never abandon my home.

have you seen detroit?
at least among the chavs of Manchester theres camaraderie not a 40 yo women living in a fortress house built of cages and beartraps because shes terrified niggers will break into her house and gangrape her again

I feel like this is the main problem with the national movement, it's got to become international to where every country wants it.

Even though we share similar values and principles this is is still a large obstacle to overcome.

You are aware it's mid August lad?

WHITE NATIONALISTS OUT

The sun never sets on Brit/pol/

THE ETERNAL ANGLOKIKE STRIKES AGAIN
;^

You yanks are worse than we thought…

Envy breeds contempt

but
MUH DICCCCKKKKKKKKK

That still leaves plenty left my friend and with an accent like yours you would be able to score plenty as well with the right moves of course.

I guess you're right, lad. I get sweaty just on my own. But I'd still want her in bed with me.

They're the last people in the world I'd ever take shit from, no offence. It was the Netherlands, the world's Jewish capital at the time, that sent Dutch Sephardic Jews to England in the first place — after almost 400 years of isolation as one of the most anti-semitic countries in West Europe — by entering the country (illegally) and then funding and incessantly lobbying for the abolition of the ban on Jews to Cromwell. Dutch Jews destroyed our monarchy and instigated a destructive civil war out of spite at Edward's banishment then came back fifty years later and did it again by forcibly installing a puppet Dutch king in "William III".

We would've been completely free of Jewish influence today if it weren't for Dutch Jewish meddling in the first place. Search for Menasseh ben Israel (who was keeping the Model Army in a state of lavish oversupply with Jewish loans) and the Jews in Amsterdam who single-handedly provided the money for William's usurpation.

This is all totally public record that you can look up yourself, not tinfoil stuff by the way. They can get their own fucking house in order before flinging shit like a bunch of infants.

CULTURE OF CUM

We are a country made of people who ditched our home country for more. Don't tell me you guys don't deserve more because that is the American greed.

Brit/pol/ is an atomic-family zone, lad, looks are worthless compared to moral virtue and a loving personality

Do you guys think Virginia gets turned on my having someone suckle on her teats?

NEW THREAD

Bit early lad, there's still some arguing to be done here

Oh lad…
I will never leave this country but still

we've pretty much always done a new one at around 650 lad
but sure, whatever

Have you seen how girls are raised in American culture? From the moment they scream into the world from their mother's holes they are taught how to be successful whores

Or just whores, full stop.

Look, all I'm saying is that it's becoming more clear everyday that the world is becoming less and less a place of nations in which case we need to become a world about the people. We need to have each others backs which is hard to do when we are oceans apart.

I don't know, America might be the modern day Rome of the world but if there is going to be any hope left for the world we are going to have to find a way to band together. The d/c shit has to be squashed.

Depends where they're from tbh lad.

All of the ones I've met over here (visiting students mostly) have been absolutely shit-tier.

But on the other hand, I've been to some rural areas in the South and a couple places in the Midwest, and the girls there were much more moral than ours. They were the first women I'd ever talked to who were unapologetic about wanting families and not careers

Lad you seriously are a larper. The day we get rid of nation states is the day the world is lost forever tbh.

I'm not saying nation states are going to get rid of. They are just going to lose a lot of authority and influence to an international government which will be the new world order.

lad we were Rome
they are Sparta
read a goddamned history book cretin

We need to have each others backs so the new world order is still the Anglo-Saxon order.

I think he was trying to say that it's the place in which all the rot is coming from.

Yeah pretty much this, Sparta's cultural garbage and influence didn't literally float to the rest of the world like America's does.

So basically globalism

Judea?

no but the highly militaristic ailing oligarchy metaphor springs to mind

Frog/pol/ is alright tbh. Bit surprising since they seem to get a lot of shit on here

No doubt but believe me that our modern day senate compares to that of Rome in its late days of the empire now. Our army is over stretched, society has become dependent on the bread circus, our currency has been watered down like crazy, and our politicians are constantly calling for war.

Fuck that's pathetic.

You know the french when they're in the shit they like to sing.

well some of its the same
but Polybius predicted this thousands of years ago its that natural progression of nations
unfortunately your diminishing will not come easy
it will be painful, bloody and world upending and your nation wont exist in the same sense it used to after the dust has settled
you have no Caesar, no Constantine to lead the way or save you from yourselves
you will choose war and you will be ended by it

Yes and it's being forced upon us everywhere and we need to fight back. I don't know how to fight the tides of change when they are forced upon us any other way other than to adapt. I know people will call me shills but we are the point where we need to watch out over each other.

Places like Milton Keynes are already under siege unless you can become a convincing Arab or African you're fucked.

That's why someone like Trump seems like a desperate God send to us right now and we sure could use some great bantz from our old brothers from across to ocean to help us avoid a fate worse than Rome's.

Lad you won't convince some of the twats on here, they are stubborn to the point of self-destruction. I'm planning on moving over, at least over there I'll be able to legally defend myself and family whereas here I'll get prison for having an assault spoon.

but he cannot be your Caesar your system doesnt allow it lad
I cant even see how the Senate is more democratic than our Parliament tbh
you have control over it from what ive seen your senators are free to act with impunity ignoring the will of their people at will
if you want to avoid the fate of Rome you will have to choose isolation and civil war otherwise you will end up torn apart just like Rome except your legacy will not survive the ages

Lad if you're going to leave Britain go somewhere like New Zealand, not somewhere worse off like America.

I can't own a firearm in New Zealand though lad, and that's a big pull. The ability to defend myself and those I love.

Fair enough lad, how are you immigrating anyway and doesn't getting the ability to own a firearm for a non-national take a few years?

new zealand?
if you want a non-cucked shithole better start saving for Pitcairn island lads

lad..

It's like you want to live with niggers and pakis.

ITS LIKE YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A PLACE FULL OF WOGS

Whatever, than I will see you guys around the land down under before things get too shitty when the shit is about to hit the fan. Either way, we seriously need to come up with a worse case scenario back up plan for white nationalists so we aren't totally fucked in the future.

Fun Fact: the BNP wanted to turn the South Sandwich Islands into a prison colony for xenos

tbh lads im posting from a wardrobe door floating on the surface of the Antarctic Ocean 20 miles off the coast of the South Georgian Islands
its fucking cold tbh lads and the receptions terrible

I'm staying in Britain tbh lad
you see even if the shtf my people are buried in this land
tens of thousands of generations of my ancestors lived and died in this land
our blood soaks the soil and the Romans fought for every square mile of it from our lads for centuries
I dont wanna pack up and be the first of my line to abandon blighty to the wog hordes
if there is an afterlife i could never face my grandad if i let Britain burn in return for the comfy life in the sun

Fucking cucks.

I REPEAT MISS ENGLAND IS A TRANNY

it might just be a contestant but there's definitely a tranny within the contest

based lad, currently in New Swabia myself, don't tell anyone

i did have some clothes tbh lad but i ate them tbh

good lad perhaps i can ride the Antarctic Circumpolar Current to where you're currently holed up
we can share a raw penguin when i get tbh

Sounds divine m8