Morals are a spook

Morals are a spook.

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/nominalism-metaphysics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to dick them all to be normal.

Stirner was a fucking faggot and I unironically think that it should be law to stone anyone that subscribes to his retarded philosophy.

okay, morality is a spook. So what?

I agree.

Everything is a spook
Living is a spook

I agree. Just purge all leftists and be done with it already

Stirner's philosophy is basically the ideals that Holla Forums would be resemble if published into a book. If you do not embrace egoism directly, you are certainly a massive spooked faggot and should go back to >>>/cuckchan/ AND >>>/reddit/ where you belong.

Why do leftists generally believe identity olitics are "spooks" and should be disregarded from an ideological context? Are they seriously trying to imply race, and sex have no tangible importance ideologically? This is why true leftism is dead outside of fringe groups like Antifa and Holla Forums and the only lefties normalfags care about are faux-leftists who are actually just conservative neoliberals

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you should call it Holla Forums.

So if they are spooks then how do you expect people to give a fuck about working in a collective for a better future? Did Stirner advocate everyone just going back to the stone age? Its the same problem with "true" Marxian Communism. You can't expect an entire population to just voluntarily work within communes for wage credit. Stallin at least tried to use the Nationalist approach to make people give a fuck but without that the USSR would've been nothing. Communism would've been nothing. And it never will be outside of theories

I've always wondered why Holla Forums has so many egoists. Especially since he criticized the left as much as the right. I've always personally just assumed that its because it fits in with the Anarcho-faggots including the Stateless Commie faggots

The thought that a group contains similar characteristics is a spook, every group is fundamentally made of individuals, individuals are the reality, every individual contains a unique property/set of properties distinct from other individuals' unique properties. A man is not a man among other men, but he is the unique man, the sole man. Of which there is no other. A property cannot be ascribed to more than one thing, it is not attached to it in the physical world, because it is 2 separate entities, the color of this red apple is unique and distinct from THAT red apple which has a unique red color.

Read this and it will make more sense: plato.stanford.edu/entries/nominalism-metaphysics/

That's not my cause, not my obligations, I do not care for it.
He advocated for himself to live out his own life.
He was a proto-anarcho-syndicalist who helped found a co-operative milk shop and also quote related

you people are so bad at meme-illiterate it's embarrassing.

On the shoulders of generations of man whom helped build the world in which he lived for which there would've been nothing had they all followed his ideology? Stirner sounded like a real selfish autistic cunt if you ask me

well I sure showed me.time for bed

Nice non-argument, my property. Have a (You) straight from my heart. Because I care.

pic

That's really edgy. Was this penned while Jamal was fucking his wife?

gommies get out :DDDD

Whatcha doin', buddy?

Reminder the point Stirner argued wasn't simply "le social construct XDDD". Just because you recognize something is a spook, doesn't necessarily mean you have to disregard it. Instead, you can choose to embrace some spooks, not with the ignorant resignation of a believer, but with the true passion of a willing intellectual.

I've seen that face before but had no idea what this meme was about.

Im gonna read this, looks like a philosophy that could actually make sense, sick of moralists.

What did he mean by this?

Look, all these thinkers like Rand and Stirner say in the end that altruism is a good thing if that is what you desire to do. If you accept that and look at actual people, you'll find that things won't really change if everyone adopted their philosophy. If you look at actual people you'll find that most of them are servile and genuinely want to be used up by others. If you look at what actually makes people happy you'll see that it really is providing for their kids and dependents, supporting a cause or being part of "something bigger than themselves". As it stands most people just aren't individualists (i.e. actual humans).

Since you're cursed to live in a world filled with these simulacra, you might as well make the best of it and take what you can from them. They don't mind.

If shit is a spook why doesnt leftypol start disregarding rules and start doing what they want. Like do shit like go into restricted areas and other "spook" things. You wont because you know full well thats bullshit if you, the egoist do it, since you will face the consequences that remove the illusion it was ever a spook. In reality you want OTHER idiots to do it. Your bullshit is really designed to create gullibe patsys.

How can leftypol claim exploitation is immoral while claiming morality is a spook?

How can leftypol claim to be against objectivity while believing in an objective theory of value?

How can leftypol believe that property rights are spooks but support personal property right? Is there really a distinction between private property and personal property?

I know you're just Holla Forumseing retarded, but, how? Even Christ did that whole "I love people" shtick too.

What's important is how you act.

You can free your mind from spooks, but to say being free of the consequences of the spook is agiven is a strawman; there are still spooked people who would do you harm.

They don't, capitalism is just against one's own freedom, morality has nothing to do with it. It's not contradictory at all. You have to rad him to understand him.
The world is filled with dead labour. Also Holla Forums is not one person.
You can't own property yourself, what you have is a unique property of power itself over the material possession; you don't hold power over the object, you hold power over the force you have over the object which makes it one's own.
private property is absentee property rights guaranteed to things you own but don't use, like factories. Personal property is things you own and use, like your toothbrush. Go to wikipedia once in awhile.

I really, really like this picture and I'm going to save it. Also you're not smart enough to do what you're trying to do.

Freedom is grounded in morality, may I suggest you look up the American revolution.
So basically you approve of how things are done currently?

Uh, the Murrican Revolution was based on businessmen capitalizing on the crown's distraction and distance to rob it of the colonies for their own financial benefit. The US since its inception is nothing more than one big capitalist/social program. There's nothing moral about it, which reflects in the Murrican stereotype which reflects reality.

lol cuck.

I didn't realize colonization and independence happened at the same time. Please, tell me more about my country.

I never said that retard. Fuck are American liberals this stupid or what?
Pick one stupid pot smoking hippy.

We call niggers spooks here in the south. They generally hide in wood piles.

Then you admit that is no spook and anything that causes it by its very nature is no spook.

You can own them again since the laws that say you cant are spooks.

Holla Forums - Politically Egoist Anarchism