Training a sex slave

You've finally gone and done it Holla Forums

You found her online, you've stalked her in real life to learn routines, and then one night as she's leaving work, you snatched her up in your van and stole her back to your place.

You've been keeping her a small cellar under your garage, it's complete black down there with no light source. It's been two weeks since you stole her, you've limited her diet to two granola bars and a sandwich a day and two bottles of water.

Now comes the task of breaking the woman and training the slave. Where do you start? What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/photos/997589-4chan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natascha_Kampusch
missingpeople.ca/2017/06/missing-woman-in-st-johns-newfoundland-cortney-lake-24/
thebarchive.com/b/thread/735803197/
youtube.com/watch?v=3SUWq2Bz8bA
youtube.com/watch?v=x-OjBltPedI
aclu.org/files/assets/BOPtorturereport FOIAFINALWITHEXHIBIT.pdf
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/police-secure-cortney-lake-philip-smith-house-1.4182042
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apologize and release her. Turn myself in to the police.

Feed her hard boiled and peeled eggs. A whole bowl full. If she eats them all ill let hr go.

I dunno, probably try and get her into a state of Stockholm syndrome then just like cuddle with her. And then maybe apologize and marry her and have a happy family with her.

let her starve

user… I know your lonely. I wish i could stop the pain but… It wont change unless you get lucky. I feel for you.

heh… You feel it too, don't you?

You know, I tried to help my friends in the past with wealth because that's all i seem to get. I wanted to trade wealth for them if they find someone for me. But non of them could accomplish this. Now I'm alone with nothing but worldly objects and time to wast. Try not to become like me user. I don't know how but try not to.

I would release her, and get a girlfriend that actually loves me.

I wish love was real. But with women its different. Men love women unlike women love men.

You could always try :)

What else should you be feeding her Holla Forums? You don't trust her with glass. She's already tried attacking you twice.

You left her a composting toilet to use and have used a garden hose to wash her twice so far. Can she be trusted to bath herself?

I've tried in a seance. I just see situations playing out in the future that will cause instability. That's why I'm good at amassing wealth but not a relationship. Love is such a risk in to days world that it's hard for me to even open up that possibility. I've predicted outcomes of friends that have come to pass and not matter what i do shit just seems to go how i predicted. I don't want to be right i want to find some one or someone fine me but logically i don't see that happening in my current situation.

Sorry for kinda derailing your thread but it would be hard keeping someone like that. In the end you wont be able to hide the trauma you put on her. So she will have to stay away from public or agree to live a life like that. In any case, if its not a sexual fetish fetish between you two then you will most likely be going to jail in the future.

If you're in the garage you faint hear her if she's screaming, the basement was never meant to be sound proof. But having the radio on you can hear her, so you just leave it on 24/7.

That's why you need to break her spirit. She needs to accept her new life and want it. That's what we need advice on.

I leave her completely alone in the dark for 3 months.

You've thought of trying to trade sex for food. Like if she'll let you fuck her maybe she'll get some hot french fries or something.

You've also thought about using psychedelics in an attempt to brainwash her. But you know very little on how to do this.

It wont matter in the long term. That's what I'm saying that unless she sees it as a fetish that after, she can go out and work in society then it will all fall apart in then end.

Three months without food and she'd likely be death or close to it. Three days without water and she is dead.
Bad plan. We don't want a corpse we want an obedient slave

She can be kept in the cellar.
You make enough money at work that her income wouldn't make much difference. The reason she needs to be broken, brainwashed, and re-built back up is to ensure we don't issues later on.

I've read about strobe lights and psychedelics being used to fuck with brains and help mold them, but they never gave step by steps.

If some really decent advice starts coming in on how to break her, brainwash her, and train her then I'll drop a picture.

Have you tried:

I would first make sure that I have a good place to hide her where no one can hear her. And before I even kidnap a girl I would make sure she doesnt know who I am, so I always wear a mask and I never talk, I am just there, raping her, not more.

I will start to give her the feeling she can get out of this hell if she follows my orders, but that will never happen, I want her to have hope, because I wont release her.

She will drink her own piss every day to learn what it is like to always only get shit served and then I would try out many things from the BDSM corner, I would also hit her hard every day, just to dominate her.

This is better.

She's never seen my face. She's heard my voice but I tried to disguise it by only speaking on the inhale.

I haven't raped her yet, but she knows it's going to happen. I've told her I have no intention of killing her. I think right now she thinks escape is possible but I need to both realize that it isn't possible to escape alive and to not want to escape.. like have her stay out of fear. I've hit her a few times but only for attempting to attack.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Definetly hurt her and give her the feeling of safety but fear, she is only safe with you, tell her some stories that you brought her to Romania or shit like that, set her on drugs so she will lose her mind and shes going to believe you anything, even if it's stupid like that, then you'll tell her some "horror stories" from romania, how they rape and kill their women and sometimes eat them, so she will stick to you even if you are the devil in person, because the romanians are even worse, then you are going to fuck her ass until it's bleeding and after you came you just let her alone in a dark cave.

The answer is simple. I fuck her, if I cum I feed her, if not I don't. The more she cums for her new daddy, the more privileges I'll give her. (blanket, towels, better food, a mattress to sleep on etc.) If she attacks me I take away a privilege. If she continues to resist I continue to starve her and beat her until her spirit is broken. Time is on our side and no one can last forever.

What is the context behind this meme?

I'd be your friend, so long as you're not TOO autistic.

knowyourmeme.com/photos/997589-4chan

Exactly what I want, but he gives her too much freedom, in my fantasy there is a cold, dark cave where I hide my slave and she will hate me. I want her to.

I could never give her that much freedom, because you should never forget that this person is against their will under your control, so they will fuck you up whenever they have the chance to, so cave is only option.

Do you have any experience with drugs? Which drugs would work best? How should I use them? How do I not OD her? I like the idea of her believing in the only thing keeping her safe, even if I hurt her.

Yeah a reward system seems the best route. But I want her to worship me by the end of it.

My first guess was LSD, then put a sack on her face and give her earphones so she is completely ruined for the journey, then just drive for like 2-3hrs through the wild for example, she will have her own film.

Generally one tames animals by getting on their good side with food. Problem is, intelligence will effectively mean that there's no way in hell that'll work. The only thing to do is literally an over-time repetitious breaking process. You basically have to force the individual to believe that this is their life now and there is no running away.

Eventually the mind will sort of dissociate things every session but don't take that as compliance it's literally just "going to one's happy place" for the short while. The primary thing here is time. Even then once an opportunity to exit happens the subject will take it.

So then the next routes may just be a form of extortion or further psychological breaking. I'd say if you could literally take the subject out and about and still have them forced to your side the entire time that would do some severe, irreversible damage. The whole point is essentially to cause enough psychological damage that the person will just literally give up. This also dramatically lowers their lifespan so prep for that.

I'd say if you had a friend that was super close and into this shit have him 'break' into your house and help 'rescue' her only to have him rape her shortly after and return her to you. This would help reinforce a more 'objective' mentality.

obviously none of this shit would work though because with how smart people are you'd have to be higher intellect than your captive or incredibly lucky. Seriously, if survival instincts kick in they'll pick the lock using bones they chewed out of their fingers.

Ahhh…
Trust me though you do not want to have 'only money' as the reason she wants you. If that's the case she'll ride the pity pole once a week just to claim her spot then go out to screw a bunch of randoms because she knows if you get pissed at her she gets half your shit.

Women do not feel romantic love. Well, at least not the way men do. Arguably not at all according to biology but that's another discussion.

Yeah. I think it's best not to tell anyone about her. Loose lips sink ships and all..

I'm interested in the idea of taking her outside and keeping her with me.. how would this help break her?

What are you?

Fucking start being a man you little shit, punch her until she is bleeding, fuck her life up, what does this life even mean to you, shes just another fucking whore

When I was telling her how to use the composting toilet she said it was very embarrassing that I was going to watch her do her business.
Do you think it could aid in her training if I took the toilet away and made her hold her bodily functions until I bring the toilet to her and watch her go. Then I could beat her if she messes in her cell - similar to house training a dog?

Does Holla Forums have a dog? All animals can be trained the same way through positive and negative reinforcement. Beatings and food are pretty straight-forward.

A psychedelic would be your best bet. Start her off with shrooms, then microdoses of LSD. Lace her food with it, e.g. if you give her a sandwich there are shrooms in it.

Make sure you prepare your story well enough to tell her 'you phoned her parents, they don't want you anymore' or 'I work for the mafia and they want to kill you, but I won't let them. I'll make sure you stay safe' Stuff like that.

How old is she, user?

My idea was to set her on a high dose of LSD and destroy her completely, then rape her while shes on it, your plan sounds pretty weak

Sounds decent. She's 24.
So make sure she doesn't know she's being fed the psychedelics? How much/how little?

So what kind if things do I tell her to justify me hitting her or wanting to shove my cock up her ass?

A single LSD trip won't do shit, believe me. You will want to have her tripping for longer periods of time so her brain grows accustomed to it. That way you'll be able to get into her mind more easily.

I can only help you so much, pal. It depends on the quality of drug, her weight and whatnot. You should be able to find it online. I'd suggest you blend 1.5g of shrooms for starters, and yes, it'd be best if she didn't know for certain that you're drugging her, if she thinks she's going insane so much the better.

'Quiet'! They'll hear you and kill you! Or whisper 'they're watching right now, if they find out I'm on your side they'll kill us both'

And then just fuck her tight little ass. Will you record it?

I would give her a high dose of LSD first and then later on I will probably give her heroin, so she is my bitch anyways, I will make her addicted and destroy her.

This IS just a theoretical fetish right user? You don't actually have a girl kidnapped do you?

Yeah but you want to keep her long-term, don't you. The trick is to keep her docile AND keep her alive. You don't want no heroin addicted slut, to have her die on you and force you to start all over again.

Sure, sure. It's all hypothetical, whatever floats your boat.

I only want to see people suffer, I don't care how long she will be with me, if I would do stuff like that, so I would get her heroin addicted and slowly watch her fuck it up

Oh, in that case you would have to prepare for becoming mobile, travelling from place to place, actually living a nomad-like lifestyle befriending women and torturing them.

Do you reckon you have the guts/wits to pull such a thing off? You think you're Bundy material?

OP, you are fucking cuck. You are willing to slave away as a wage monkey to provide 24/7 for a woman who does not even love you. You are the actual slave in this scenario. Go out and romance a woman for real so she will care for you as much as you care for her.

I have a autistic disorder, I don't feel anything.

But I don't know if I could live like a nomad, I'm not thrilled to find out.

And no I don't think I'm Bundy material

Would you want to be Bundy material?

No, right now it's just in my head, the voices are getting louder with every day, I don't know what the future brings, but I don't have any plans on going full Bundy

Hey, that's fine, I understand. If you decide to do anything post a thread here (under a VPN) and if I see it I will give you tips and advice if you'd like. To not get caught.

yeah but I really don't have any plans of doing it, besides of think about how it would be, the voices are telling me this, I don't know

So should I be keeping her tripping for a day or two. Like shrooms twice daily?

Yeah. Of course it's only hypothetical.

Just a fun game discussing the finer arts of training a pet. Nothing real here friend. You can move along and stop asking quotations. :)

She's safe. Don't worry.

With hallucinogens it's hard to put a specific time period of how long she'll stay high. 4-5 hours is most likely, after which she'll have a comedown. I advise you to control every action of hers, including wake-up time and sleepy-time. Wake her up at different intervals, get up at 5am and yell at her so she is awake, then leave. Be unpredictable, that way she will have less courage to attempt to escape. If you wake her up at the same time every day, give her food, fuck her, wash her at the same time every day, she will be able to calculate your moves.

So to come back to your question; give her a dose of shrooms three times a day, make sure you time her trip, then after 3 days let her rest, just give her food, then put LSD in her food for 2 days. After that it'll be up to you and your wits, this is as much as I can help you with the drug issue.

Could you perhaps describe the -fully theoretical- place you keep her in? Is it a basement, how isolated is it?

Another issue in having is hygiene!

Could she be trusted with a wash basin and warm water?

Wash her yourself. Believe me, it will take away her dignity so much.

The garage has a pit in it that you can use to work on cars, it used to just lead outside at end, to make it easier removing heavy things transmissions and such. I've since added onto the garage and where the opening to outside was was all basically filed in with dirt. All except a anal 6×8 cellar. Cement floor brick walls.

There is no light in there unless the door is open and even then it isn't much. It isn't more isolated than my house, but I'm a good 20 minutes from any towns and off the road into the woods. The cellar isn't on any blueprints and I think it's pretty well hidden. If something were to happen to me, she would be most likely die down there without anyone being any wiser.

Are you the belgium bundy?

Haha.
That's exactly what you need. Well done, user. How will you feed her? And what will you feed her?

Would you believe me if I said I am

Yes and No try to convince me

I knew Marc Dutroux personally.

And if she attacks? I can't have scratches or bruises

Basically I've been giving her one granola bar for breakfast and a bottle of water. A peanut butter sandwich or a ham sandwich for lunch, if I'm home and another bottle of water. And a granola bar before I have dinner. Any suggestions on better good ideas?

This^

Mixing sex and violence is like mixing shit in your salad.
You should just sign yourself up to a mental asylum or ask a priest to exorcise the demons in your brain.

Soo.. hypothetically did you ever play with any of his girls?

Natasha's account of her abduction is a good read :DD

hnnnnnggggg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natascha_Kampusch
www.imdb.com/title/tt1667355/

That should say "hypothetically"

Did you ever get to play with Dutroux's toys?

Who kidnaps fatties? Shit priorities tbqh

Feed her chicken, it's cheap and keeps her healthy. Cooked, not grilled. Do make sure you control every aspect of her life. Give her small pieces of food one day, at several times a day, then give her a whole chicken breast in the morning. She'll be dumbfounded and confused.

Isn't she chained up? You should be able to forcibly wash a woman with little to no trouble. Could knock her out, or wash her while she's high. I never had anytrouble doing it (I am simply fantasizing of course)

I'd rather not tell… But he did have a pool of clients, lots of people had a go with them. God do I miss the 90's. That said, I think you know my answer.

whoa, creeper alert
1. be attractive
2. get a girl under 12 so her pair bonding chemicals are still intact
3. don't be such a creeper, geeeeeeesh

you dont explain memes tbh traitor
otherwise lurk m0ar fagget means nothing anymore

Okay. Do you have more examples of how I can control every aspect of her life?

^^ aspects like this?

You sound like some beta chink who is too beta to even watch a white chick take a shit because she fronted hard on you and said it was "embarassing" lol you already lost

I'm handsome and persuasive enough i could convince a girl to be my slave.
In fact, i already have two candidates for such a role, one is a dad's issue light-drugs addict who's a solid 7/10, the second a new recruit who's been abused her whole life
You might turn a girl into a sex slave with drugs/torture and periodic rewards or punishment based on her actions, but you would be better off working out, becoming chad-like, and abusing & manipulating a weak girl until she's devoted to you.
That way if shit hits the fan your ass is covered.

you sound too stupid to do it tbh
you'll just fuck up she'd escape you'd get caught etcetera

The bitch needs some vitamin D nigga

I do watch her use it. I usually spend about an hour or two with her when I go down.

She isn't going to be seeing the sun for awhile. Should I invest in vitamins? It's darker than midnight in that cellar.

Can I ask how you managed to capture her? Also, is she pretty? What does she sound like when you fuck her, color of eyes/hair?

no like the whole keeping a slave thing
reading through your posts you sound too retarded to keep one

Well, fucked that post up.

Give her some multigummies as a reward system when you talk her for walks at your local park. Use a leash so she can't escape when doing her business and make sure she wears a fedora so her parents can't recognise her if you happen to cross paths with them

Many psychopaths are actual retards tbh. You just have to be ruthless and cold, intelligence is simply a bonus.

It's a small world. Isn't it.

intelligence is what a guy has when he makes it look like shes committed suicide somewhere so noones looking for her
as easy as using her facebook on her phone to make an emotional post, severing one of her arms and leaving it on a random beach in a rock pool full of crabs

Homemade chloroform. Then it was zip ties and duct tape to immobilize. Then into the jeep. She's pretty yeah. Not a 10. Auburn hair and green eyes. I only fucked once after I got her home. Used chloroform again so I could strip her and put the chains on. She wasn't conscious when it happened.

I actually laughed out loud when I got to fedora. Great shitpost

filtering salt and water is all slavery really was supposed to be , so please do not support sex slavery , because if you want to be a dog , dominating other dog like beings , you can simply die out of humanity , and live amongst the canines , . . . , then return when you are ready , the spiritual systems are there , look up the sheng xiao , .

Salt and water?

She isn't getting sold?

im not the only one here who remembers the 90s EE sex slave trade eh?

cool story bro. that's now how chloroform works.

also OP you need give her a child. all the cases i've read once you make her a mother she then FEELS COMPELLED to be with you as HUSBAND AND WIFE forever. feel free to kill the children if she disobeys, but make sure at least one is alive

OP we need to talk.
missingpeople.ca/2017/06/missing-woman-in-st-johns-newfoundland-cortney-lake-24/

unf

What a funny coincidence, yesterday was the first time in a long time that I went to halfchan Holla Forums and today is the first time in a long time I come here and I see the exact same thread. Neat.

Oh man…

OP let her go kek

How much does it lower a lifespan? Like, she'll only make it a year or two, or she'll die before she turns 60?

>leaf is now quiet all of a sudden hypothetically

Eh, she probably just got lost on her way home from work.

this is better than my soaps

She's 24, green eyes, and she dyes her hair which could be auburn which is popular. OP. Show us pics or we DMCA your ass.

But she was seen last week on a Wednesday. OP stated his newfound love is in his possession for two weeks.

Has anyone called this in yet?

plot twist: OP is actually the victim.

Plot twist: the victim is actually the perp.

plot twist: i'm a gay

OP is kil?

Calm friends. This is only story. A work of fantasy of course. :)

OP no kill

OP could be lying. ever thought of that bucko? or OP is refering to the second week as a generalized "2 weeks".
check
check
check
check

OP is gone. he knows.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Not gone. I was visiting a friend, which is why I wasn't posting.

Fry caught for what? :)

Kidnapping
Rape
Assault
Unlawful imprisonment

thebarchive.com/b/thread/735803197/
dirty crossposter

Ya'll niggas better hide your Banes

Not as dirty as OP…

Hypothetical:
Kidnapping
Rape
Assault
Unlawful imprisonment

how can my quads be this cute?

whoever eats those eggs is said to have the balls of a lion and the brain of an armadillo

WAS GETTING QUADS PART OF YOUR PLAN?

Update on my hypothetical guest:

She is fine
I brought a bucket with warm water and washed her. It wasn't that bad, she fought, but you were right not impossible or difficult. Gave her her water bottle. No granola bar tonight. We're going to start small pieces of chicken tomorrow sporadically through the day.

If anyone has any ideas that maybe haven't mentioned post them. I'll be back with more updates as they hypothetically happen :)

girls are weak. what do you say of this assertion?

Of course

lol

OP is just LARPing

How about I save myself the trouble and BREED a sex slave with an artificial womb?

I think you gon' git fugged, OP

Yeah, I think the generalized "two weeks" make sense. Holy fuck, if this is true we have another thread like the one from earlier this year, where this German guy posted the people he murdered.

Either that or it is a top quality, carefully calculated shitpost, as expected from a leaf.

Consult my archive of pamphlets and pdfs on brainwashing methods and dissociative torture/mindbreaking. Apply methods. Acquire appropriate coping mechanism in lieu of my growing sociopathy. Stream for bitcoin shekels. Tumble down further into sociopathy.

This has to be bait.

Good, OP! You better hope none of the moralfags here fuck this up for you…

You should have an idea of what to do now, the rest you'll have to learn through experience. Just remember to stay cautious, never trust her, and prepare for the worst-case scenario.

Please do come back and give us updates on her reactions (crying and defiant or sad and docile?) and if you managed to get a hold of the drugs, check up on her regularly. The first two weeks are the difficult part, after you get through those chances are you'll have her for a long time to come.

Why would I need to keep them in bassment?

not everyone here digs girls with jew beaks…

Sounds like good shit. Anything you'd recommend or be willing to share?

Poland's birth rate: 1.29
Explain.

This "eastern europe" of which you speak sounds like someplace I need to visit.

Is it really that great over there, could i go and find myself a wife speaking decent english and with a 2000 euro wage?

I'll assume I blacked out, went into a fugue state, and did this, thinking it's a dream because I'd never irl tbh.

I guess reassure her that she's going to live and see her family again. Ask her some questions about life or whatever.
If she's a whore or an actual Jew, rape her a bit, before doing the deed and beheading the bitch.
If she's just a typical normie pleb, hang out with her for a day, then drug and blindfold her before driving her to a park on the other side of town just before sunrise.
If she's a match made in heaven for me, I'd explain my predicament, then go from there, maybe using what I've learned in slavemakers to get her to love me, but not make her into a slave, since I'd still want her to retain her personality.

Thank goodness this is only hypothetical, sounds like too much stress to be a slaver nowadays unless you already pumped a few dollars into the venture, finding the perfect place to store them, having connections with others in the business, and of course, knowing all the shit beforehand, probably by being raised as a slaver.

I always wanted to know, how much does a person sell for in the current year?
In my vidya they go for what can be as low as $350, which sounds like complete horseshit, but there was this one organization that values a human life at approximately $6.9 million. That $6,900,000 seems pretty arbitrary and made up on the spot, though.

Just train her like a dog. Make sure she knows who is feeding her. On occasion give her a treat after being a good girl. Reward her for behavior you like. Only punish her for behavior you really really dislike.
Or you could try the reek method of depraving her so much that she becomes so scared of you she would never dare cross you. Make her think you are god and strip her of all her identity.
I think the first method is a better idea though.

6.9 million is way way too high.
Working 60 hours a week at 12 dollars an hour for 60 years is worth 2 million.
So putting aside feeding and healthcare costs of the slave, they should cost 500k - 1.5 million.
After that it would likely just be cheaper to hire them so you don't have to feed them.

Interesting. How about fresh captures? Not trained or broken in any way, so no real worth to someone that doesn't know exactly what they're doing. Can't be more than maybe 10k-20k, since I'm pretty sure the market should expand to middle-income people, otherwise there wouldn't be much point in paying some dude with a taser and chloroform a million dollars just to snatch a girl.

one of these with a smartphone installed over the eyeholes. needs to be armored to prevent removal. video in a loop with video of you in your "master" mask with whatever psyops material you can with subliminal messages.

Smettila di dire stronzate. Sarai probabilmente qualche terrone sfigato che fantastica su chan del cazzo.

"I am a gigantic faggot who enjoys the wonders of you raping my face"

ehhh, i'd have some full body restraints on there as well, and a dose of Sodium Thiopentate to put her in a trance like state.

Otherwise, keep her on barbital or other barbs until depression sets in, and make it clear to her that only through obeying you and behaving, will the sadness lift.

With SensDep and barb treatment, she gradually become more submissive, eventually lighten the barb treatment until the depression at least somewhat lifts.

OP update?

Update:

It's slow going. I took some advice have started feeding her a few small pieces of chicken at random times throughout the day and doing what I can to limit her sleep. I've burned off a CD that's entirely static - like when the radio station won't come in - and have it set to repeat. It's been playing non stop I was last here Thursday, so about 48 hours give our take. I'm not sure if it'll help or anything but I know it's annoying.

She seemed greatful for the scraps of chicken as that's all I've been giving her. She's ate about two and a half chicken breasts so far, I'll probably give her a full breast Monday or Tuesday, well see. I've got a friend of mine looking for some shrooms. I've also made the rule she must drink my piss before I refill her bottle with water. It's actually kind of hot to watch.

Am interested can you share?

Mostly like a sad/angry. She's very scared abs docile one moment then seems to get very angry the next. Understandable I guess. She only fought a little bit the last time I washed her, I think because she doesn't want me touching her but she doesn't want to be filthy.

I've kept reassuring her that she's safe and I have no intentions on killing her out anything. I haven't forced any sex on her yet, but I can feel the temptation. Maybe that's how she'll a whole chicken breast. As a reward.

I'll be back with more updates as we progress! If anyone has any more ideas or advice please share.

Hypothetical update that is.

What would your long-term goals be for her, hypothetically speaking? Just keep and make her a waifu?

Basically. I'd like for you feel as though without she would just waste away - life without me isn't an option.

A mix between wife/gf/slave

Sorry that should say that she'd feel like without me she'd waste away.

Any chance you'd ever cam with her once she's broken in and knows her place? Also, be sure to give her vitamin D if she's not getting sun.

Yeah she isn't gettingany light at all unless I'm there. I even taped over the little red light on the CD player. Pitch black. I'll get of those vitamins Monday.

I'm really not sure. The idea is kind of hot, especially since if this works the way I want it she'll never tell me no. But the idea worries me because what if someone who knew the old her saw you know. We'll have to.

Yeah, I'd say good essential nutrients are necessary at this point in time, what with the stress she has that could make her sick, hypothetically speaking. The pee drinking idea's pretty gross tbh onii-fam.

Just get her a nice haircut and try getting her a different figure and feed her accordingly.

I didn't think I had fetish for girls drinking my piss, maybe it's a combination of the things going on, but it was actually pretty hot. She hates it. But you'll die without water.

And I plan on keeping her figure just as it is! She's very petite and that's perfect. I don't think I'll let her cut her hair. But maybe. Shave her head and let it grow back.

Pee dehydrates you, matey, everyone knows that.
Did you weigh her yet? Height guesstimate?
Shaving her near-bald would be interesting, then let it grow out for a few months, take pics each few weeks or so, then decide which hair style looks cuter on her.

Old commie slags who where to self invested to have kids plus autistic men and more women then men.

Its changing though its actually having a baby boom right now can see many girls in 20s with kids on the street.

Pretty much most young people speak English like %90 a lot very well. 2000 euros is a to high for eastern europe… They'd make more like 800 euros a month. However university is free here so if you take them to the west they can earn $5,000+ a month.

Weird fucking American not ever slav has a large nose and their noses are nothing like jew shape fuck off, enjoy your flat faced 4/10 nigger nosed race mixed USA sluts.

I haven't weighed her no. Maybe I will tomorrow! I'm going to guess she's maybe 5'5"-6" and she's probably 120 lbs or less. I was thinking of maybe getting an old treadmill if I can find a cheap on and making her run on it. And even if I shave her head, it will grow long. Either way she's going to have long hair! It's about the middle of her back now and I like it.

I don't care what the piss does to her. She gets a fresh bottle of water afterwards

Make her some eggs

Neat, well, best of luck to you bud. I needa sleep.
I have an idea for a sound experiment. Try playing a faint high pitch starting at maybe 19000hz in her quarters all day, then gradually go lower by increments of maybe 100hz per day, then see how she reacts. Tbh if I had a human in possession, I'd rather use for science than make it a waifu, but to each their own.

Where would I find the ability to do that? Is it something I could put on a CD and have loop?

What would it do?

Its all…so…boring…

GibsMeDat drug injection sex orgasm fix fam

Humans are the nigger of sentient self aware species.

What's your point?

So is that lady with the large forehead you?

Update?

Degeneracy.

why? you want to fuck her, at least keep her clean.

Lol what ?

You should establish a regular schedule for maximum dependence, then once she has come to wait for the food delivery, cease to give her any food or water unless she gives you what you want. This works wonders in interrogation and can be an effective part of a brainwashing program. For your purposes it may be even better because it sounds like you only want sex, which is a small price to pay for food and water.
Static isn't any good compared to repetitive or irritating music. The US and UK have used bass heavy club music with a single beat repeated for hours to great results on interrogating terrorists. In the Soviet Union, two or three different jazz records were sometimes played on top of one another. Its effectiveness depends on the individual but if they do not enjoy jazz, it is one of the best methods of causing stress by auditory means.
This could lead to serious complications for her later. In small amounts it is not likely to be too dangerous but it has inherent risks, and it is best to condition her body to it gradually in larger and larger amounts if it is something you want to keep doing.
That's a big mistake. You need to bring out the threat of death to truly break her will, it is not only a natural human instinct to want to live but also gives her hope of a way out. You don't have to be serious but if she thinks that you won't kill her if she disobeys you, she has nothing to lose by disobeying you. You want her to obey you, yes? Then you need to make her think that her life depends on it.
I used to be a professional interrogator and torture expert and a serial killer, rapist and child porn offender until recently. If you have any questions, ask and I will answer to the best of my ability. Most of my organized experience has been with male victims but off the record most were female so I do have some experience on what you're describing, albeit mostly children and teenagers. Take into consideration I had immunity from prosecution for the majority of cases and those that I did not, have not been found guilty of and had ties to get out of trouble on the CP front.

Low frequences are much more effective. A combination of very low frequencies playing at the same time is a sure way to induce paranoia in a person. In a pitch black room even more so.

Just generate a sound file and play it from your computer with speakers. Use subwoofers if you use very low frequencies.

Please post an update OP

C'mon OP

You should get a large syringe and inject her with it, tell her its a GPS tracker chip, the kind that they put in dogs, tell her it was very expensive and you don't want her to try to scratch at it for 48 hours, hopefully this will lead to a feeling of hopelessness because if she even escapes, you will have a way to find her,

maybe fill the syringe with water+food-coloring+cayenne pepper this will make it look exotic and the cayenne pepper will be harmless but will irritate the skin and make her think it might be real, obviously make sure you remove all air from the needle before injecting so she doesnt get an air embolism

Hypothetical update on my totally fictional guest:
She got another sponge bath today, and we washed her hair. I turned off the static loop and gave half a chicken breast. She actually thanked me today. I think she wants me to trust her, but I'm not playing that game with her. She asked me what the date was, I figured that it isn't something she should be concerned with, so I slapped her pretty hard and told her not to ask stupid questions. There wasn't much else said between us after that.

So maybe feed her twice a day? Same time every day for a week? Then start the process of her trading sex for food and water? I haven't raped her yet, do you think I should be?
So maybe play some Rick Ainsley on repeat? I can probably do the single beat bass through a sub woofer, I'd need to some rigging. How long should she be listening to it?
So how do I build her up to it? Maybe should I piss a little right into her water bottle when I fill it? I've also thought of maybe just pissing on her face before bath time, what're your thoughts?
How should I bring it up? Just tell her "if you don't start obeying orders I'll beat you to death?" Or should I tell her that if she refuses to obey me I'll use to fulfill my fetish of hanging a girl? I've been thinking about this and I think you're right, she should fear for her life if she isn't obedient and I've thought maybe I should be hitting her regularly.
Can you give a few ideas on breaking her further, things to try, tortures that are fun? Should I take her toilet away and force her to wait until I bring it back for her to do her business? It might be humiliating for her and I like that idea, plus it sucks having it hold it for an undetermined time and I could discipline her if she doesn't make it. I really want to brand her!! Design a branding iron and mark her flesh so she knows she's mine until she dies. Any advice on this? Also, on a side note, can you give some tips on finding cp? I have a special fondness for paradisebirds, freastern's Ella, and TTL's heidymodel, I'm positive that unclothed pictures exist but haven't been able to find them. I kind of think Ella and Heidy are only softcore, but I'd like to find some naughty pictures at least, but I'm pretty sure paradisebirds has a lot more to offer. Any young models you'd recommend?
I can't really run wires from the house to garage, so maybe putting it on a CD or mp3 player to play through my woofer?

I can't find the comment asking about weight, but my digital scale said she's 113 lbs. I can tell she's lost a little weight since getting picked up and I think I'd like to get her below 100 lbs.

I like this idea! Are you sure the cayenne won't have any adverse effects? Only irritation?

obviously i've never injected myself with cayenne pepper because i don't have a reason to, but in general, cayenne pepper has all sorts of health benefits, i got the idea from a tv show where a cop is going under cover as a drug addict and does cayenne pepper+ink injections in his arm to look like he had a bad habit.

i wouldn't do a whole lot of pepper, but you want the skin to be irritated for a while while her body gets used to the foreign object, she cant just dismiss the gps tracker idea away if her arm or leg or wherever you inject her itches for a couple days, her mind will be constantly reminded of it every time she scratches it

I'm not sure in willing to risk my capture based on a TV show. But I do like the idea. Maybe I can just make a tiny incision in her shoulder blade and "insert the rfid tracking chip" then a little superglue to close it up.

easy

beat her till she has no personality

then you can train her to do anything you want

p easy actually with anyone

t. knower

To add to this update, I forgot to mention that I have acquired 5 grams of shrooms. How should I get them in her? I have zero experience with them, so I asked my friend how he does them and he says he steeps them in boiled hot water and makes a tea. Would that be a better method of administering them than on a sandwich?

Also I've thought about cumming on all food her gets. If I bring her a sandwich, then have her watch me cum on it before she gets to eat it. I'm sure it'll be humiliating for her and hot for me.

okay, so youve tortured her for a week or two

shes completly broken down mentally but how do you test it?

give her the "option" to leave but beat her if she tries

make her get stockholms syndrome

kidnap some other girl and do the same

then cut her limbs off and treat her as a pet or some shit

she starts making too much noise kill her and feed her to your slave

Seems a tad extreme, but it would truly amazing if in the future she can help me get other girls!

I may try the give her the choice to leave and beat her badly when she tries. I've also played with the idea of getting her a kitten, giving her a little while to become attached to it, then make her kill it. Tell her if she kills it, I'll let her go outside; then if she doesn't kill it, I'll take away and beat her for her disobedience and if she does kill it then I can beat her for killing the kitten I got to keep her company.
But I'm not sure, I have a really soft spot for animals.

Why the fuck would you keep the witness to a major crime alive? You leafs sure are fucking stupid. Make her dig a hole, tell her you're going to make her kill someone else and then you will bury the victim together and let her go, so she is guilty too and won't rat you out. After she digs the hole bury her in it. If you are too mentally challenged to pull that then just kill yourself while you're at it, but do us all a favor and find a way to frame it on some muslims.

guess youre correct there

Rape isn't something you should or shouldn't do, it's your choice.
For the best results, whenever you're not in the room.
I'm not an expert on piss drinking but I'd say do whatever you would feel you could have done to yourself in the same situation. This is something you may want to keep in mind if you don't want to kill her. If you want to kill her eventually, don't worry about that. If she hasn't vomited or shown any signs of being sick by now, she may be just fine and you're doing a good job already so no need to change it.
The most effective tactic is to convince her that you're unpredictable and obsessive. If she thinks you believe you love her, that by implication alone will tell her that there is something wrong with you. Everyone knows that even normal people do crazy things when relationships don't go smooth, what will a crazy person do? This also allows you to get her to be more open with you, if she thinks you are mentally weak. If she starts talking to you in a patronizing tone like to a child or a boyfriend during a fight, you know you've made it. You don't want her to cross any lines but if you predetermine where the line will be without her knowing, you have the element of surprise and can bring up the death threat naturally.
You'll have to find what you think is fun for yourself. If you need inspiration, watch a lot of BDSM porn and take those ideas.
How could you need advice on branding? It is as simple as you described.
You can find all the CP you could ever dream of by search engines. You never need to go deep. If you want a site where you can find without having to search for it, the popular searches on jpg4 always have some CP. It's been getting more infested with pedos with time so currently anywhere from a third to half or some days even a majority of the popular searches is CP. Every time I go on that site for adult porn or to search for any questionable terms that I don't want Google to see, I save some questionable pics. It's not fun anymore that I'm not a pedo.

Where the fuck do you think you are? This is Holla Forums. You do not even joke about cats like that you sick bastard.
Good. Don't kill a kitten.

Bump

Did OP get busted?

Politicians have this figured out.
They buy kids from birth and the "humans" they train to be slaves know nothing other than serving with their bodies entirely.

she'll find a way to escape, only to discover that her tiny cell was only the centre of a much larger subterranean labyrinth

Hey you from Belgium?
I'd love to hangout one day with a fellow Holla Forumstard

110-Montauk when?

If you put shrooms in boiling water they become regular shrooms.
Just fucking put them next to a chicken breast and pretend you're doing this when she's being nice, because you want her well fed as a prize.

nothing breaks a hoe faster than the bowl of eggs

but that's the only noteworthy thing you talked about and you wont tell
fuck you

Wonder why I bothered to steal a girl who hasn't got a feminine penis.

You can kidnap me

Depends, will you be daddy's urinal every morning?

Or Op is a Rapeugee.

OHHH SHIIIIIEEEEET

Op you need to get music that will really put her on edge and scare the shit out of her. Here are some artists to check out, Throbbing Gristle, Gnaw Their Tounges, Nurse With Wound

youtube.com/watch?v=3SUWq2Bz8bA
youtube.com/watch?v=x-OjBltPedI

Please check out some of this music, I really think it could help.

OP here.

Update coming later tonight.

The more she cums for her new daddy, the more privileges I'll give her. (blanket, towels, better food, a mattress to sleep on etc.) If she attacks me I take away a privilege. If she continues to resist I continue to starve her and beat her until her spirit is broken. Time is on our side and no one can last forever.

A token system? If it works in prison it would work here too. They might try to resist but in a while, their spirit will break.

Shit, forgot to greentext the first sentence

aclu.org/files/assets/BOPtorturereport FOIAFINALWITHEXHIBIT.pdf

Bureau of prisons report on some CIA prison in Afghanistan. Good read.

OP actually kidnapped a girl and is using the fact that this is an anonymous board, along with the relatively slow activity (so his thread doesn't go viral) to ask for tips and tricks to keep Cortney captive. I live in Europe but I've sent a tip to the Canadian and US police with the link to the archived version of tis thread.

haha faggot
hello news

You faggot. OP has said numerous times this is not real.

Can you give me a source?

Can't find any news articles about this.

That's a cool jake pillow. I hope the bitch on the bed likes it because it's pretty cool.

wheres that update nigger?

fuck, still no update
cortney must have killed him

I bet OP is dead.

What is the source of this image?

FAKE

OP got busted and is now doing time and additionally enjoying getting prisonraped.

Don't do anything related to abusing animals.

I don't know the source. Google images.

Update:
We've started a feeding schedule. Pretty routine, a few small pieces of chicken two times a day at nearly the exact same time. I made her masterbate a couple times in order to get food. It was pretty hot. She's also developed an attitude, so I've had to slap her around a few times. Turns out punching women is a fetish of mine. I plan on getting into some penetration by probably midweek. We'll see. I've also been jacking off in front of her and cumming on the chicken.. not every time but I've done 3 times so far. Will probably keep that up.

Still waiting to start the shroom treatment. No jazz or anything the last few days, just silence and darkness.

I've been thinking I might give her an enema. I've been watching BDSM vids a lot and I saw a few that made enemas look very painful so I want to try that out. Also once she's washed out I can sodomize her.

Anyone have any suggestions for humiliating sexual things I can do to her? Keep it realistic and somewhat tame, we aren't trying to kill her.

Hide change all around the house. Every one she doesn't find while cleaning is $punishment

Write a speech. Dress her up and make her recite it on camera. Tell her it's to be broadcast on the interwebs with hundreds of dollars paid to advertise it on the scummiest sites out there. Make her slowly disrobe as she talks. Punishment if she doesn't make it beleivable and sexy enough. Contents of the speech: whatever is most humiliating. Her deep love for dog dick? how she hopes she'll help rape her sister soon? Her darkest secret? (be careful there, you'll really have to get to know her so she doesn't just lie about it.)

Buy horse semen and make her bathe and masturbate in it (fresh only, or she'll get very sick)

Horse semen is very expensive from what I know, probably only the good horses though.

Make her invent an original way to ask to be fucked before she gets each meal.

You should also try sleep deprivation. Play loud music constantly. Force her to stand somehow shackle her hands above her head on a bar or something similar

Make her develop a sexual relationship with a dog – on her own, including all training.

Make her write a letter to her parents saying how much she loves to be used like the dirty whore she is. Have fun spell-checking, grammar checking, and making he re-write for completeness.

Make her write an original song and dance about dicks and exhibitionism, then perform it. She can learn to play music at the same time for your later entertainment.

Make her masturbate to CP, and then describe what she would do to those children.

Make her low-crawl to your feet and lick them clean twice per day.

Give her a camera. Have her make porn of herself for 15 minutes per day. Repetition is punished. This way she'll have to write down and re-read what she's done for you over and over.

You know you can put that all in one post right?

Write "I am a filthy whore" 1,000 times.

Write a 50 page essay on her body and the ways it can be used. APA style.

I'm writing as they come to me.

give us update op you faggot

bump so theres no chance it'll die

Any moralfags here?

MOAR

Lurk through the thread once again and you'll find some.

Hypothetical update :

Today she got a whole chicken breast, she had to masterbate for it, I jacked off watching her and made her put a finger in her ass. I came in the chicken. She didn't even hesitate to eat it anyway. Going to try an enema tomorrow and then it is raeptyme. I ordered a ring gag online. $5. As soon as it comes in I'll be forcing her to go deep until she pukes.

Any suggestions on branding designs ? I'm going to brand her this weekend to show my ownership. It would need to relatively simple to bend and roll out out metal. Also any suggestions on brand placement ? Treatment afterwards?

You don't need to say hypothetical anymore. WE ARE OF THE GRID MY Holla ForumsROTHERS!!!! We ain't even on the front page anymore.

look up cow branding

Either you're being smart and trying to frame someone and throw police off your trail, or your being a complete retard by saying that. Otherwise you must just be faking it.

bump

bump

bump

bumping for a update OP

GIVE US AN UPDATE OP WE NEED IT

bumping AGAIN for the love of god OP hows out captive little fuck toy getting on

this is my last bump you filthy nigger op

Hypothetical update on my petite guest.

So we did the enema. I told her that she would have to play along and help out otherwise I'd force her to drink the liquid afterwards, I also threatened to break her ribs if she fucked around. Head down, ass up. At first she was pretty quiet but as she started to fill up she would whimper a lot. After a little bit she started crying and said it was painful, said she was having cramps. I could actually see belly getting bigger. It was pretty hot to watch her in such discomfort. I pressed on and jiggled her belly a few times. I told her to hold it as long as she can, I said if she could hold it for 20 minutes then I'd let her go out in the sunshine over the weekend. She held it for about 5-6 minutes before she begged me for relief. She sat on that compost bucket for probably 30 minutes, I could hear it shooting out of her ass. Sounded like it has some good pressure. She even puked twice. It was basically bile because she hasn't eaten yet. Once she was done squeezing all the liquid out, I let her wipe herself. Then I made her scoop up her puke and put that in the bucket. Then I gave her a quick wash.

Then I told her it was time for her fulfill her duties as my slave. I took off my pants and told her we were going to fuck. She immediately started bawling and begging me not to, saying she'd be good and do whatever I said. Basically I told her this was her lot in life and she'd be beaten and left to starve if she resisted. Doggy style the whole way, due to her restraints. I even made her do a lot of thrusting, pushing herself back onto the cock. I could tell she hated it. She cried the entire time but still moaned and make noises like she was enjoying it - I hope she did because it'll fuck with her head. I made her say things like she loved my cock and that she was my little fuck toy. I even made her say she loved me, I had her repeat it a lot. If she cried her way through it she'd have to say it again. She freaked out pretty hard when I came inside her. I gave her half a chicken breast and I took the bucket out and cleaned it. She was still crying and hour or so later when I brought her some water.

Still waiting on that ring gag.

I still haven't figured out any design to brand her with, or where to brand her. Looking for possible suggestions. Also looking for sick things to force her to do or say?

It's been almost a month since she's found her new life, and I've been telling her that her parents were on the news saying things like they don't miss her and that their lives are a lot better without her. I said they said if she was watching it that they didn't want her to come home. She didn't believe it, but I'm going to keep telling her that.

saying shit like your parents said they didn't miss you on the news is way too obvious and not realistic at all, you need to be more subtle, saying things like there hasnt been any news stories since the first week and police have no new leads.

someone else had the idea of getting her a pet, like a cat or puppy and let her raise/train it for a few weeks then make her kill it.

Maybe I should be more subtle. It made her cry pretty hard though.

That was my idea about getting her a kitten. But I don't know if her killing a kitten would really get me off.

OP I know what would fuck with her head; just release her lol xD

Don't do anything related to harming animals.

Is there more to this besides your fondness for animals?

No, there isn't.

hello police

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/police-secure-cortney-lake-philip-smith-house-1.4182042

Boy if only they knew the terrible things that have already happened to her. Rape her while you can OP

Make her masturbate with CP. Hipothetically.

Who would masturbate to cheese pizza?

Intricate designs don't brand well, especially for an amateur. Use something simple and solid. Heat it well and tie her down solidly, movement will ruin the brand. Hypothetically

read the thread, nigger. I gave you ideas

Have a bump so this thread can be used as evidence. You're welcome.

Bump.
Come on write something

Clearly OP's friend overpowered him, called the cops, and we're all about to go down as accomplices.

I wont let your thread die op]
have a bump and a free (you)

UPDATE US OP YOU FUCKING NIGGER!!!