Why are women so attractive? I moved to a major city after living in Alabama my whole life...

Why are women so attractive? I moved to a major city after living in Alabama my whole life. There is no fucking way I could possibly fuck any of these 11/10 girls. They are on another level.

Looks fade you dumb shit. It's all lies and makeup. You must be young or a tard for not comprehending reality. Oh that's right you said you where from Alabama.

Nooooo nononoononoooo, no no.
It's all about those 2 fine years of that fresh lookin ass. Throw out that growing old bullshit. If you want a kid, fine, just make sure you find good replacement mothers

Women are disgusting leeches that will take everything from you and leave you penniless and brokenhearted. And their gashes look repulsive and stink like fish.

Shit, you just want to throw yourself into the meat grinder then? OK your choice, ill see you in 3-5 years here bitching about it. Women are attractive in cities because they have more competition. But like i said most trick you with make up and shit. They all have drama attached tot hem in cities. If you want to fuck the whores then fine, go throw yourself into that life style but dont get suck there.

Unattach.

learn about astrology more and exercise to help get the mk ultra wifi nervous system jamming out of you before you lie like there is no female out there for you , and you can look up the patent for the wifi nervous system stuff that is getting busted recently but known about for years , stay aware , and remember human beings are heterosexual biologically , attraction happens so be order good about it , be good , .

The trick is they don't look that good all the time, get a job and catch one at work, you'll see

I'm in Alabama right now, faggot, and I've seen better looking girls here than this random trash you posted. I'm sorry if your only perspective is that of a trailer park or from seeing miscellaneous part Cherokee white trash. Not saying Alabama doesn't have problems, but if you can figure out where the higher class folks spend their time, you can find pretty women anywhere.

Here's a tip:
Women who look like sluts are usually sluts. Be upfront and tell them you think they're pretty and they generally will fuck you as long as you're not hideous.

Tell me where the 'high class women' are here then user. I'm in Huntsville, the least shit part of the state.

The best looking girls (without trying) are mostly sluts, so it's not a problem to get them

You are putting the pussy on a pedestal

Gyms, classier grocery stores than Wal-Mart, or at least ones that appear that way, such as Publix, Fresh Market, Aldi, Manna Grocery,etc. (Not saying meeting strangers at grocery stores is realistic, but maybe this will give you some ideas.) Higher class people care about their health and go to those kinds of places even if some of them give off "hipster" vibes. Golf clubs are good for networking with the upper middle to upper classes but they won't always allow you to meet women directly unless they have restaurants, spas, etc. Go to places where people vacation or go to relax. More affluent people have more time, or better management of time, that allows them to engage in significant recreation away from home. You can also try going to places near campuses or centers of political power. Sometimes you need to become a big guy yourself before you start meeting influential men and their pretty daughters. Unambitious losers don't get the best opportunities. Take what I say with a grain of salt though and have a nice night.

Such a great sense of… mystery, to this picture.. Gimme me and I'll solve the case

shut up Juanito, rape is practically legal in taco land.

Jaja, that was a good one, never heard it before

Exactly 2 years then. I'll be here and you'll see me. Got it?

This, don't get it either. I spent my entire life in rural NB, even the above average ones were just 'okay'. Took a trip Toronto recently, and it's like every third or fourth (white) girl I cross on the 'walk is a nine or better. 'Shame they're all probably degenerate af.

City women

I understand that, when I got back to Mexico after my vacations I got depressed… it's a shame

Yeah, I've seen lots of fat assed whores and gmo fed teen in cities
But they are just that, whores
Reminds me of the jewish teaching that, "when you are tempted to commit evil, go to a city far away where no one recognize you and do the evil deed there"

I'd fuck her raw.

It's a trap

They have to look good. They are financial leeches and emotional to the point of madness. If they didnt look so fuckable people would avoid them like they do landwhales.

wealll shucks jimmy, looks like we gotta jiffy on awa hands!

don't mind me

In order of what is shown left to right

8, 8.5, 6, 9, 8

9, 5, 9.5, 9.5, 7

8, 5, 9, 9, 3

ok

8, 8, 7, 9, thats a kid fuck off

You r8ed same girl with 9.5 in one picture and with a 7 in another.

I know. The pose is shittier in the second one. The presentation counts too

That's a teenager.

That last one… that Ginger…. oh geebus, she's divine!