All the bakeries in Dearborn refuse to make cake for gay wedding

mobile.twitter.com/AndyHortin/status/833810934887911424/video/1

Good!
Gays, lezbos and every other bitch that declares a "special static" should fuck off. Just go in, order your god damn cake and don't make a fucking big deal about it. All this shit happens because they ask for it. Bunch of whinney people in this world.

Where were you Jew when one Christian bakery refused?

Hmm?

should probably point out that it is specifically Muslim bakeries that are refusing to bake gay cakes.

I'm not a lawyer so i cant do much. All i can do is have an opinion. Stop baiting FBI.

Just get out of that country and take the gays with you. Build up your own, in the end things wont go well for you.

Actually it's funnier that the bakeries are run by muslims, because liberals can't take the gays' side without being islamaphobic, but they also can't take the bakers' side without being homophobic.

Dude. It's Dearborn. All the bakeries in Dearborn would probably refuse to make a cake that wasn't lettered in Arabic.

But you will never see all those "anti hate" Jewish groups go after the Muslim bakeries. That's because they could care less about gays, only care about attacking Whites and Christians.

Look up how muslims invaded Spain. Look into that history and you will see the repeat of how its going down in Europe.

Yes, it's always the fucking Jews.

They want to build their greater Israel. This will take time and the don't care if they sacrifice lesser jews to do this. it's for the greater good in their minds. But in the end they will only get what they want for a mere moment before its destroyed. As for the Muslims, they will never have a stable religion. It's set up for always warfare. It will end up destroying it's self and reforming. But by then they will have caused to much damage to repair. They are but just a tool.

Thats the one good thing about mudshits, they don't like fags

it's the liberal version of the trolley problem

OP already pointed that out by saying "Dearborn". That is the country's biggest Mooslim ghetto.

micheal moore has nogo areas in Dearborn but that's is only because the streets are too narrow.

wow
"lgbt against islamophobia"
i have a feeling there is a march going on in islam with a sign saying "islam against lgbt"

Nah, they usually forego the march and get straight to beheading.

Upload the video somewhere else nigger

That, and they know how to keep women in check

We should get the homosexuals to eat more carbs tho

They throw gays off buildings or hang them.

I'd like to know how we stop greater Israel when all western countries now have birth rates below repopulation because of cultural poisoning.

Meet up IRL with other Whites and prepare for war.

its to show the hypocrisy of the left you fucking retard. they railroad christians who won't do it, but don't say shit when sandniggers do the same thing

;p;

Why don't you just bake one for yourself? I hear fags are good at that sort of thing.