#MILWAUKEELOOTCREW

So just like with Baltimore, the Milwaukee chimpout lead to niggers looting everything from pharmacists to fucking banks, and just like with Baltimore, they've got their own hashtag to brag about committing violent crimes with their real names attached to photo evidence.

It would be a shame if someone sent this info to the Milwaukee police department :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanmirror.com/video-milwaukee-agitators-shout-black-power-attack-white-drivers/
twitter.com/AP/status/764883542966927361?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit

kek is with us

BIX

NOOD

2/10 is the best i can do

MUHFUGA

How new are you?

Niggers are fucking dumb m8

I live in NZ and have no access to firearms but even I know not to put your finger on the trigger. Even if the safety's on and there's no ammo.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alright since this is summer and lots of new people are around I'll just toss out a phrase.

False flag

fuck off shill

COME BACK TO LIFE AND SAVE US, HITLER!

Ledarius account looks like a troll. Not sure about the others.

You sure you're not a kike?

you need to give up my man

(checked)

You're being generous, it's definitely the lack of emoji that makes you check the names though.

sometimes when my gun's unloaded i rest my finger on the trigger

You have lots of access to firearms in NZ, don't be an auscuck

The fuck you on about? I'm only critiquing the trigger discipline.

Bad habits lead to bad outcomes.

That's true. I'm kind of exaggerating the access to firearms.

Can someone tell me why these stupid fucking niggers aren't on the receiving end of a healthy dose of police brutality?

lmao niggers

Because the ACLU exists.

Sounds like some kind of high tech carpet cleaning robot…

communist subversion

You guys are retarded.

Even MisterMetokur uploaded a video

I feel like its christmas

Shudup you white ass cracka
U iz a bish

Stop ruining the fun faggot

holy shit sam hyde get out of there!!

check'd but pic related

A haiku
—————————
All niggers should be
Castrated and deported
To the edge of space

I sincerely hope these got archived

Whites are the cuckest race on earth
How many white girls need to get beat and raped before you do something about it? Whites are pussies

I cri errytiem.

Damn shit…

Go on ahead, niggerism transcends beyond race. You're proof of that.

I mean stealing from mega corporations isn't wrong though and i could use a xbox one to sell and a tv that big would be nice on my wall.

lol

And whose paycheck is that xbox one and TV going to come out of?

The jew sitting on the executive chair counting his shekels, or the low/middle class worker selling/making the product?

check'd but you're pushing the boundaries insinuating that just anyone can be a nigger

I bet he throws away the computers with passwords

Of you by into nigger culture, you might as well be a nigger. I went to school that was probably about 60 percent black. All the white kids acted like niggers, used nigger slang, dressed like niggers, and did nigger shit. They bought into nigger culture wholly to be accepted and all it did was bite them in the ass.

if you accept and adhere to nigger culture than you're a nigger.

Most of those tv's and game consoles are made in china and sold at walmarts by barely functioning people. Honestly i don't care about them.

Holy shit, he did make something. Probably his last one then. He has lung cancer or some shit, which is why he said he was done.

Dindus stealing shoes, every fucking time.

All of OP's posts are troll accounts.

Couldn't you be less of a faggot and post real ones.

Is this trolling or legit? I remember the 2012 lootcrews being ousted as fakes.

Sage in any case

Sure is (1) in here. Niggers loot. That's a fact.

But all those twitter posts are still fake, fuccboi.

Go there with blackface on

God I love the lootcrew hashtag. It's fucking lit fam.

is CTR redirecting their efforts into making niggers look innocent?

Just came to thread just toconfirm that this shit is fake as fuck.

(you)

Sad.

There is a difference between niggers and 20 something pasty keyboard warriors. every single one of those twatter accounts are trolls,

Posting obvious troll threads are slide threads in any case, nigger.

(1)

Holla Forums, you disappoint me

I feel bad for OP, I have a soft spot for well meaning retards.

A handful of faGGot burnouts that randomly decided to be le ebin troles if I'm not mistaken.

They are some dumb people if they were people

just give up shill

Hitler demands it.

How are these riots even possible in a police state like the US? Are nogs really given that much freedom over there just cause dey black?

It comes out of Walmart's pockets

Yes. the police can get federal DOJ lawsuits against them and they take stand down orders from obozo.

Watching niggers with firearms is really fucking disturbing. It's like watching a toddler play with a gun.

It pisses me off that they get all these weapons that the government makes illegal for law-abiding white people to buy legally.

At least they catch a heavy gun charge when they try to use any of them.

But them Obama lets them out of jail anyway.

Fixed that for you.

why do you

type like a redditor

and doublespace

like this??

Because it's easier to read, fuckface.

Source? I noticed he hasn't posted any videos in a long time but I thought it was because he's lazy. He actually said he's not making any more vids?

CARPETRONS, ROLL OUT!!!

why do niggers name their kids the most fucking retarded names?

w-w-we…were you expecting sentience?

I cant decide if the influx of obvious shill posts are actual shills trying their most pathetically or this is the result of a very gay exodus

no its gayer to read

why the fuck do you faggots come here and then refuse to stop acting like faggots?

SAM HYDE MADE DRUDGE

top kek

spicy kekorino

no
fuck off kike
we're sick of this shit.
not gonna let this line fly around here or anywhere else anymore.

The Existential Theory of Niggerdom: Anybody can behave like a nigger, and a nigger is always a nigger.

These niggers are starting to get uppity, they keep pushing and they're going to find out why they were so easy to enslave.

theamericanmirror.com/video-milwaukee-agitators-shout-black-power-attack-white-drivers/

Theres a brave Holla Forumsack in the comments section droppin pills… He needs some fucking help pronto.

There's no theory, you're trying to dilute the problem. We can't allow this line to be pushed anymore. Only a black can be a nigger. Blacks must be labeled and removed. anyone who is against this idea, on Holla Forums must be a nigger or subverter of a different persuasion. We can't let anti-whites of any kind dictate anything or direct any narrative or way we conduct ourselves in any way.
A white man who steals is a thief
a nigger who does it is a nigger.
We can't be objective anymore.

It's fucking hurting us.

i did that intentionally.
Quit being autistic about a word used to describe pavement apes AND THEIR BEHAVIOR THAT CAN BE REPLICATED

Don't tell me I missed on a good chimpout las night.

in addendum when such behavior is in fact replicated said offenders are either rehabilitated if possible, or banished.
Direct your fire somewhere else buddy.

It's still not the same when a non-nigger does it, so no, it can't be replicated.
Niggers need to be labeled, dehumanized and finally removed. Thinking in egalitarian terminology or even suggesting that it's the same when whites act criminal is ridiculous, and if they are doing it while dressing like a nigger and listening to nigger music? it's still the fault of the nigger, not the white who has been brainwashed.
That's how we're gonna do this.
And we're gonna start embracing our white psychopaths too as long as they believe in the cause.
SHUTUP!
This is the only way to ensure our victory.

That's not the point.
The
shit isn't fucking helping us
it's actually hurting us, on any level such shit or even shit remotely similar to it. We cannot allow it ANY FUCKING MORE.

if you want to go full rahowa now then god be with you and have at it, but we have to walk before we can run, and we are picking up speed.

and it's actually the fault of the jew for inciting the nigger, influencing the nigger, providing for the nigger, and even bringing the nigger here in the first place, lest ye fucking forget

No. Deal with ALL problems. Anyone suggesting otherwise must be a god damn shill at this point. WE are under attack. Not just the police anymore.

once again, i'm not disagreeing on anything other than the fact that white traitors are also unwelcome

goes without saying, obviously

You know, this shit is really getting out of fucking hand
they should just be shot on sight

Why does a nigger have a avatar of a asian woman?

It's very insulting to actual Aryan Americans.

They deserve the rope, but the nigger will be in front of the line.

Stand aside, Jude!

I don't know how relevant eye color actually is, but brown eyed people tend to be ugly as shit and about 3 shades darker than the rest

Where have I seen that face before?

You fell for the picture of the eye meme, user. Thats one of the oldest jokes around you spergy dude.

eyepatch is best eye

Satan commands
SHOOT DINDU'S ON SIGHT

No need to worry,Sam is ready for those shitskins.

nothing will actually happen until someone who actually wants nigger criminals to pay for their crimes is out of the white house.

OP's pic show what would have happened if a bigger lootmas took place with all the right stores nearby.

Good stuff lad.

PAJEET GET OUT

kek, nice catch m8

You guys need to realize that you can't outright go Rambo on the sambo. You'll be labeled as neo nazi murderers and society will turn on you like Hitler with leprosy.

You have to incite the race war.

Niggers are stupid and easily manipulated. THAT'S A FACT.

Use that to your advantage. Work them up into a frenzy. Troll the ever living piss out of them, but be subtle.

They HAVE to start the race war. That's the only way to get this going. Greater society needs to turn on them; not us.

I find this entertaining.

This thread sure is full of retards.

the lootcrew hash tags are a Holla Forums psyop to encourage niggers to bix nood more. Like they need it The uprising hashtag was probably legit, but hijacked. It's for the lulz and to stoke the red pill swallowing of the masses.

Still, "Workplace violence caused by global warming" lol

It's about time whites start using the nigger as much as the Jew does.

Start using niggers. If the Jew can, so can whites.

How can we use the useless?
Fertilizer?

Soylent Green

Naming the jew without being subtle about it will raise red flags to a nigger. They might be every bit as racist as anyone else but any perceived external racism will make them angry. At that point they will turn on you.

You have to plant the seed and give it what it needs to grow into fruition.

he wasn't being metaphorical

I can't stress enough that whites NEED to be the victims before any retaliation can be seen as acceptable to the civil society. Maybe there's a way to frame up libcucks to take one for the team. Two birds with one stone.

I'm ok with this idea.

How do we drive the wedge? Nogs need to become apprehensive/paranoid of any whitecuck trying to make inroads.

Gentrification of nig neighborhoods into hipster havens seems to get them angry.

Make them aware of financial slavery they seem to know nothing about. Might be a way to rile them up against the jews.

use burner twitter accts to encourage libcuck diversity enthusiasts to show up claiming "white allies needed to fight the man". This with some facebook group infiltration would get some dumb libshit numales and femedykes to show up and get enriched.

Just stop.

Those might be a little too passive as a driving force. We need to "light the match" so to speak. We need more immediate results. The time is now and not if/when Hillary and the Clinton spin cycle get in office.

WAY too advanced user.

This looks like a possible approach.

Play it from both sides and set it up for fun? This is looking promising.

This

We need to play off their weaknesses. Those being:

1. below average intelligence
2. easily manipulated
3. capable of random, unwarranted, explosive violence against whites

I'm probably missing a few. Feel free to add

4. the "ability" to perceive racism in anything

5. overly confident in themselves and their brethren and twin cousins

Niggers are outnumbered 6 to 1.

And on top of this, we know your movement is pulled by jews.

You will not win.

twitter.com/AP/status/764883542966927361?lang=en

Will Obongo have anything to say about this today?

Possible set-up:

1) Coordinated effort of mulatto accounts to urge "white allies" to show up. Guilt them, claim they owe it to the blacks. Claim they can't really be an ally unless they show up in solidarity.
2) (optional) Astroturf with hipster accounts to convince other hipsters that their herd will be gathering.
3) Use nigger accounts to warn your fam of KKK infiltrators planning a meet-up at the "protest"

Don't do anything fun or troll-like like using Sam Hyde or Ben Garrison. They're starting to get wise to those and for this to work we need everything to appear as legit as possible. Sit back and watch the fireworks.

It's a Holla Forums or TRS op

No this is definitely a false flag, or an imputed false flag.

Soros funds BLM and their the ones spreading the meme to make blacks chimps.

use nig accounts to incite violence against libcucks that show up.

Yeah that would reallllyy help the situation.

Isn't that whats happening already?

I blame both.

But the nigs are manipulated by the jews clearly through media and the fact that Soros pushed a movement that memed this violence into existence.

All jews are condemned because they did not stop that man.
Same with the weaker whites that allowed it to happen (unless ignorant - because technically it was not illegal.. sorta)

That bitch be colorblind.

Maybe we should meme it into existence and see what happens.

better than your vomit mixture

Anything like this should be taken to a bunker site before getting into specifics as we all know the media lurks.

Eye color doesn't affect anything as far as I know. The browns you met were probably mixed with muds of some sort

I wish my eyes weren't brown tbh

Use the priviledge code words and point out Jews are most previledged race on planet. Then let nature take its course.

If violence doesn't solve your problem, you aren't using enough of it.

is this

supposed to

be

ironic?

please tell me you don't actually believe that garbage

Like what?

U realize thats on the front page of drudgereport right now

W-what kind of eyes do you consider to be warm and friendly?

Are you some kind of fucking moron OP?

Or is this like sarcasm?

All the lootcrew tags are from the fucking chans.

Why does this thread have so many replies

That implies actual work tho

t. green-brown eyes here

/fringe/ is literally retarded
someone from there once tried to "Redpill" me into being a paranoid maniac like them talking about fucking greys and illuminati and shit

how the hell did that happen?

Master race my ass

Find one that doesn't have a wonky eye, first.

Interesting how true Caucasian albinos always have red eyes, but nigger albinos never have them.

he means hazel

it's because white niggers are a disease, and albinism in whites is a mutation

Why are they so offset? a defect is a defect.
This is not a super race of Dragon people user. They are sick hwites.

pleb tier tbh

This hastag is fucking stupid and discredits us all. There is enough real shit going on as is making shit up dilutes the reality and causes people to question whether or not the real stuff is even real.

Stop shitposting like faggots and actually do some good for humanity you disgusting plebeians

Reported for CTR

Nice try CTR

It's simple mathematics.
2000 rioting niggers - 2000 rioting niggers = 0 rioting niggers

I don't know what you faggots have against Crash Team Racing, an excellent ps1 game.

But you don't need to lie to achieve your goals. You disgust me.

I would enjoy playing this RPG.

just having fun with it?

summer fags taking the bait

I know it's been four years, but come on now.

Jesus christ, has it actually been four years already? It feels like just last year.

Have the nigs got anything planned for tonight?

That's what I thought, too.

It's too obvious if you name the jew - nogs perceive racism in anything. Subtlety is the key.

c. your insurance premiums just for $10 higher per month

niggers don't know respect
niggers don't know empathy
niggers don't know civilised behaviour
niggers don't know decency

but the savage ape-man know fear.
make them fear us.

Stay cucked burgerclaps.

Same thing is happening in western Europe and parts of East.

White ''people' are pathetic.

I hope it's just people pretending to be retarded, we aren't supposed to be that gullible around here.

Speaking of looting the future of America will be interesting. There's going to be flashing looting of retail stores and malls nation wide in every metropolitian area. I'm not talking about random looting that ocasionally happens now. It's going to become larger scale and much more frequent.

Minorities have figured out that police won't touch them. There's nothing stopping them from doing it now. When enough of them realize they can get loads of valuable shit flash looting with little to no risks they're going to do it.

You understand these neighborhoods are entirely black?

This.

There's been like two riots in the last decade in Yurop that come even close to what burgers have every couple of months.

yeah, alright. the mass ongoing muslim rape and criminality is no riot, so it's ok

Actually, it's worse. These riots are harming their own community, while thousands of German women were assaulted overnight by foreign entities.

And French faggots have shitty little riots every few weeks because muh work conditions, even though they work maybe like 20 hours a week tops.

Oy vey.

What do hwhites of US of spics even have that is even comparable to what Europeans have every month?
I only see niggers rioting in America.

Do you not remember the hordes of Muslim rapists on New Year's in Cologne?

These hordes still exist and go unchecked.

What the fuck is wrong tbh. Literally every other race fights back except whites. Kind of deserve being genocided tbh.

because if you kill your enemies they win.

The difference being that in the case of cologne there are not only documented cases of whites dfending themselves but also of the cops doing everything within their power to keep the muds in check despite being severly understaffed.

Cologne is an example of a cucked goverment that actually hinders the cops to do their job and journalists that help cover shit up.
The weekly burger chimpouts are just an example of whites doing literally nothing.

Too long of a drive into niggerland to be worth it, they kill themselves just fine.

GNAA troll?

Why are we not trending #BlackCrimeMatters ?

#BlackCrimeMatters

lrl