Now they're calling Trump Lex Luthor

archive.is/fAWVN
How fucking ridiculous are the smears going to get? Are they going to say that's he's literally the reincarnation of Hitler next?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/85278941/grassroots-insider-ask-me-anything#p85279869
archive.is/els3t
archive.is/z5C4U
web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erica_Jong#Personal_life
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
readcomics.tv/superman-red-son/chapter-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This doesn't sounds bad to me, 90s/early-2000s Luthor was pretty based.

Firstly
what rock have you been hiding under

Secondly

kill yourself, this does not even nearly warrant it's own thread.

I'd vote for Lex Luthor.

That Xenos illegal immigrant can get fucked.

Funnily enough my dad buys into some bizarre conspiracy theory that Trump intends to throw this election. It's stupid as fuck, but it always reminded me of this clip.

He doesn't strike me as a man who'd steal 40 taco bowls from his own restaurant.

That said, they forget that when Lex did become president, in damn near each reality this occurs, he actually fixes shit and makes things better with him only once losing it because of his hate boner for Superman.

I'd vote for Luthor.

If he did that would be terrible.

"President? Do you know how much power I'd have to give up to be president?"

Hitler wasn't bad enough, we're moving to fictional characters.

Next they'll say He's the Scrappy-Doo of presidential candidates.

But they're still stuck with fictional characters who did nothing wrong.

How soon before they start calling him Dr. Doom?

That would be just mean.

I always liked lex

This is what happens when you meme irresponsibly

Is he going to sink California in to the Pacific? He's got my vote…

These fucks have no idea what they're memeing

Childhood memories are subconsious threadts against conspircy theorists

wew lad, i was not prepared for that one

Nice meme arrows, Canadian Beef. And congrats on getting unbanned in Taiwan.

To be fair, from what i remember he created some sort of futuristic anti-alien fascist utopia, didint he?

How could someone even fuck up that hard? Like seriously mate.

that was my first time trying greentext… I didn't know.

Wasted dubs

not Canadian, I'm Alaskan, and my VPN was in San Jose California, not Taiwan

That's actually my greatest dream

Please lurk more.

wew

Power-armor is a by-product of a facist utopia.

Thinking about it makes me want it even more.

Kill yourself newfag

nope, I got the dub reference, your a faggot if you thought I didn't.

been here for years even on halfchan, I never tried greentext b4 cuz I'm not a faggot who posts shit tier stories.

we're gonna need this.

Kill yourself

Kill yourself.

Top wew. Filtered.

filtered

Anyone who played Injustice and didn't main Luthor is now a cuck.

So trump is a genius billionaire whose sole purpose in life is to show that we are better than aliens? Is this supposed to be an insult or a compliment?

Cuz in RED SON Lex ran for president of the USA to defeat Communism

Seriously what do the leftists think when they say this is an insult? Id fucking vote for lex

source is RED SON graphic novel. Highly reccomend for lovers of capeshit

I think Trump's plan was never to become president.

Trump's plan was to start a revolution in this country. The number of people who are becoming red-pilled on a global scale is increasing at an alarming rate. Combine this with the every increasing rate of leaks and the whole house of cards is tumbling down.

Win or loose. The man has changed the course of history….FOREVER!

The memes are merging.

This cracks me up everytime

no, plz GOD NOOOOOOOOO

What the hell is with (((Marvel))) and saying literally every "bad guy" is Trump?

Further proof that Trump is harnessing the power of the memes. Thanks doc.

It was a damn good book. Red Son Luthor is the best Luthor.

I can only wish

this.

While we're recommending the four-colored jew Lex Luthor: Man of Steel is the definitive take on a Superman story from the perspective of the defender of Earth, Lex Luthor. Highly recommended.

Dr.Doom is a very interesting ruler, his country is not bad either, check it out if you are interested.

recomemeded? memes or gtfo!

let me see those memery glands!

and yet no one cares, just look at us, we're simply sitting here, and talking shit, and the world moves on, nothing has changed

Marvel is filled with sjws, even more so than DC who are cucks as well, SJWs are no-talent hacks with no imagination so anything they dislike is Hitler or in this case, Trump. This is also part of the reason why sjws are always shitting on DC. That and at one point DC actually tried to push back at the sjws but got torn apart by the sjw comic book press and got scared.

We need a Trump edit of this picture now.

Even if he loses he's given us a chance.

Absolutely. He is one of my favorite characters.

no, a lot has changed
never seen anything like this

Dr. Duke, is that you?

The catalyst to the change will be the election. If Trump wins then we can change course.

If Trump looses, then will be the time to act.

Agreed.

David Duke will win a Senate seat, and he can be the next president.

Do you even read frank miller? Even Alan Moores new frontiersman is Ben "Lynch the baby nigger before it can get any bigger" Garrison worthy

When (((they))) put truth in the mouths of their villains

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO ORGANIZE IRL

It has been done.

Cool LARP group bro. Which one of you is the wizard?

The one who stabbed 9 Antifas at the rally.

Man if he's that good with a knife I'd hate to imagine what kind of spells he casts.

The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

He can cast:

Antifa storm.

Knife blitz.

Summon riot police.

Summon mass media.

You get your house vandalized by antifa yet?

Think about it.
Triple H is a pro-white shitlord within the WWE. His fucking symbol is the Iron Cross. He worships Lemmy from Motorhead, a known NSDAP memorabilia collector.
RIP Lemmy

Trump embodies all of this, and he would look good with a sledgehammer.

The club has bullet proof doors, electric barbwire fence, moat with alligators, draw-bridge, machine-gun turrets, cameras, dispatch drones, a few other surprises.

Has anyone here noticed that people who hate him haven't really been making the "LITERALLY HITLER!!!1!!!!one!" comparisons lately? I think they're finally realizing that just like calling everyone a racist or homophobe, calling everyone a Nazi or comparing everyone to Hitler is falling on deaf ears just as it does now when someone gets called sexist if they something harmless (and truthful) like men are -on average- stronger than women.

Earlier I was catching up on some unlistened podcasts and was playing Marc Maron's podcast from about a month back where we was interviewing Rosanne Barr. (((Maron))) for those who don't know is about as liberal, smug, Trump-hating and nu-malish as one would expect from a 50-something, childless Jewish dude. He's been super triggered during the last few months since Trump emerged as a yuuuuuuge deal. About 15 minutes into this particular episode he launched into a manipulative (I'll explain why) rant as to why you, the conservative (yeah I know that term is shit but you get what I mean) are voting for or would vote for him; to paraphrase him:

>then moves on to say that you're just gonna vote for him if you're a nihilist who wants chaos which to be fair some are but to imply that that's the only/main/transcending common thread point is bullshit
>says that a lot of you just won't vote for a woman; it's because you can't stand strong women because you've got mommy/daddy issues We've got to come up with a meme for this reasoning like "The Ghost Busters Reboot Defense" or something

I couldn't make it up; it hit all the shame tactic shit without addressing any of your reasons while foisting "your" reasons spoken by someone who feigns empathy for you while being unable to contain their contempt for you.

tl;dr
But anyways, to my original point (I babble and I'm retarded, so my apologies), he did say something that I've noticed more of: rather than going the "LITERALLY HITLER" route, I've heard more Satan comparisons. At one point in his rant he said (and this should be almost word for word): "I don't think he's Hitler… I think he's fucking Satan."

Sorry for the blog but listening to his rant was fresh on my mind and I found it both enraging and amusing to listen to.

THIS

Already happened.

You know that anime girl got cut in half in the LN's right?

Sorry, we're full!

That was a National Review talking point when that faggot that wanted to be "the Bill Cosby of White People" (what a brave stance!) wrote an article more-or-less actually titled Why the White Working Class Needs to Die. The Neocons and the Left will externalize any fault with a minority group to being victims of circumstances beyond their control including imaginary "systemic" prejudice (when, in fact, they are systemically given benefits over whites), yet they feel no shame about taking cheap shots against white people who have been left out to dry because of their policies. Especially when they could project all of their political opposition into being part of that camp (establishment Republicans have tremendous disdain for their political base, possibly as bad as any shitlibs). These are the same people who will use "non-college whites" to smear Trump's support base, but when was the last time you've heard the phrase "non-college black" used? Never. 95/100 times it's redundant. Whites have all these faults that these hacks are so willing to discuss openly only because they're an easy target and no one is in their corner.

wat

Those people desperately need to meet lamp posts

Can't argue with those digits.

Right… You mean your animu bull shit made to sissify young men?

I actually have that comic. Luthor fucks with the media and gets threatened by batman. Batman couldn't lay a hand on him because of his status, he just basically told him not to go after Superman. Lex told him to fuck off and kicked his feet up on his desk like the badass he is. All in all, that pretty much hits the nail on the head, just replace Superman with Mexico and Islam and batman with the American left and you have Trump in spades.

Everyone Knows Trump is Steven Armstrong

To be quite honest, I'd totally live under an Imperium of Man ruled by the God-Emperor Superman.

Dude gives fuck all about being Kryptonian and tries is best to be Human.

But he's not human, and he never will be.

Hence I would never bow to him.

The God Emperor was still human - superman is just a humanoid xenos.

Suffer not the xenos to live.

kek, they don't even realize they're helping meme Trump to victory.

Wait till you open the can of worms called chinese light novels
glorifies men, hard work, and submissive women who stay virgins until marrige

How many times do we have to tell you?

Leftists.
Can't.
Meme.

The best they can manage is weak-sauce redditor-tier shit, cat memes and inspiration animals - they don't have the capacity to subconsciously channel esoteric shitposting lore into audio-visual or linguistic format for mass consumption and amplification of memetic reality-altering application.

When they try, it almost-universally backfires, oft drastically.

Why is he based?

I'm okay with this.

3:27 MAGA.

Trump IS Armstrong. Holy shit.

Prior page for reference.

y does supermang fly away?

Can't handle the bantz

Stay jelly in your shit weather, rube.

Superman don't have a hope because his home planet is gone and him being on the Earth is a constantly threat because the people would become too friendly toward the aliens and will be replaced or breed out of sentience by the aliens. I know that he is a good guy but what will he do when he realize that?

Who knew that Lex Luthor was worse than Hitler

They had a pro white rally and brought shields and knives because California has restrictive gun laws. Beat the fuck out of the ANTIFA that showed up and tried to attack them. You can try to act superior while being a keyboard warrior and mock it as LARPing like an idiot but it ceases to be LARPing when you're actually using them in a battle to beat the shit out of commies.

I mean out of existence by the aliens.

thank you user, made my day

Trump is Armstrong without the need to pull the shit he did to get the money to run.

DC then went on to make The Question a lesbian hispanic woman.

Hey, right now on cuckchan a Pennsylvania Trump delegate is spilling some stuff. Seems legit, posted delegate tags from convention and a spreadsheet of Penn info from the GOP about their groundgame there. Pic included.

Thread: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/85278941/grassroots-insider-ask-me-anything#p85279869

To me, the most interesting thing they posted was this, in return to my inquiry as to whether or not Trump has had any contact or deals with Julian Assange: "Re: Assange, No. But Stone has and I'm sure they talk. I believe strongly that Trump and Putin talk regularly. Trump has only denied "meeting" Puting. They are bros and that's way cool. Why not get along with fucking Russia"

Sounds like just guessing on his part, no reason a delegate would actually know this. I think the guy's just attention whoring.

Maybe, but you could check it out.

He literally said it's just something he believes, never tried to state it was a fact. So you kinda have no point there.

I did. The interesting and worrying bit if he's actually legitimate is this.

seems like I'm a bit late to the thread but last august the media was running stories about Trump saying "I'm Batman" b/c of letting the dying kid ride in the helicopters (kek)

CNN:'I am Batman,' Trump tells boy on helicopter ride
archive.is/els3t

seriously this was pushed everywhere

I showed this to my liberal comic book nerd step father and he told me he's now voting for Trump.

Leftists can only talk to each other. Thats why they never grow, only shrink. Same for lolberturdians and anarkiddies.

They've done that to death user.

Besides, this doesn't hurt Trump. Making this a big deal would only mean we do what the media wants us to do.

Does anybody have that page where Luthor has built a utopia but he says his greates achievement is defeating Superman?

You know whats really infuriating about that stuff? So fucking easy to refute. So fucking easy.

There.

Now, whats really, really anally enraging ka that
They
Will
Not
Engage
You.
They will yell, scream, and block you from their conversation. I hate them. They sport a complete lack of self awareness.
Sound and fury; signifying nothing.

Not surprising. Stone has admitted to speaking with Assange. The rest is up in the air. I can't see Trump risking accusations of collusion by doing this.

This is perplexing.

That said, I found this interesting.

Goodness gracious this will be a fucking landslide if this is true.

Was losing the nominaiton part of your plan?

American journalism has gotten to the point that readers are criticized for not fact checking news articles. :^)

Meme magic is overloading right now and may backfire big time. We need to direct them at jews to avoid suffering the side effects from overloading.

wasted on a shitpost

That arms. How is that possible?

Eating a lot of spinach

Hahahaha I almost burst out of my coffee!

What were you doing in your coffee, user-kun?

thanks for the new meme

Not being a cuck to globalism is "lunacy".

Okay, I guess Switzerland is just a nation of crazy people. Life in Switzerland must be terrible, right?

James Bond confirmed browsing Holla Forums

I get what they are trying to say and it's dumb… real dumb.
There is being hopeful and then there is being stupid.

"I'm going to let a burglar in my house because he might see how nice I am and after I have given him all my stuff he might decide not to steal from me."

That's exactly what someone in Bizarro world would say.

MOSHE WHAT ARE YOU DOING

What, no, I am drinking my beloved coffee.
?

Trump is already in the WWE hall of fame

Reread what you wrote

Remember the Booker T angle? He told black as friggin' ink Booker that "people like you" don't get to be Champion. Then at Wrestlkemania where everyone expects Booker to win it for muh race HHH pedigree's him and waits 20 seconds before pinning him. Heh

You must not of beings english native speaker, yesno?

I am native english speaker but I am not good at it because I am deaf.

Ahh I almost spit out of the coffee.

But user, what does writing have to do with deafness? I assume you can still "hear" the words in your head as you are thinking.

Because if you're deaf you can't wear glasses, duh.

Is this the new "burst into treats"?

Because I missed out what people are saying as a result my speech and English skills are not up to normal level.

If you have to ask or point it out, no; it must happen organically.

Every day my eyes open more to the truth.

Read books. Never let a handicap debilitate your intelligence.

Um…I am lost in the cold dark snowy forest. Can you explain to me please?

I will do.

You must be new here.

I am here since the expulsion.

It is a far older meme than the exodus, my friend.

What is the older meme?

lad

So the meme is to be strong and adaptable as the bear?

But Lex was right.

Souce?

Lex Luthor:Man of Steel

It basically makes the argument that Superman sets an example of an unachievable goal. Lex Luthor is a selfmade man. Lex achieved greatness not by birth but through ambition and hard work.
He's the polar opposite of Superman. A superman of his own right who earned everything he achieved.

I usually hate capeshit and comics but after reading Kingdom Come I really like them but have yet to find something as good quality.

Most comics are utter garbage but some stuff is fairly alright. Like Brian Azzarelos handle on Lex Luthor and the Joker for example.

And since there is no Superman, Lex would just:

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Ancient and Dank.

I Guarantee It.

Superman: Red Son and Planetary are capeshit worth reading.

I read the red son the ending was a pretty good twist.

thanks doc

you don't want your daily dose?

Do you mind to show us the twisted end?

Holy shit.

I read it IRL. No screenshots of .cbr for you.

The only comics I have saved are Punisher MAX and Preacher (re-reading this one the characters were pretty bad)

I am still not getting it.

This sucks..

Seems pretty accurate tbh fam

Basically Supes invades America to eradicate the last bastion of capitalism, and finally erect the Worker's Paradise world that Marx dreamed of.

In response to this, Lex bring up all his plans and defenses, but knows that they won't be enough to stop Superman. Nothing is. So instead, Lex simply writes a single sentence down, one that he used his entire intellect to come up with, to stop Superman.

When they do confront one another, the usual happens. Superman beat lex's defenses, but when its time for the killing blow, the sentence is revealed

"Why don't you just put the whole world into a bottle, Superman?"

It makes Superman realize that he's not better than Braniac, who shrunk cities and lorded over them with his superior tech, because he's lording over Humanity with his super powers.

From Reddit (I know, I know, but he tells it better than I do)
"Because the people of Kandor are helpless, dependent on Superman even to defend themselves against a rampaging insect. They are victims: Superman found them subject to the whims of an all-powerful ruler and has worked desperately to free them. Luthor's letter made him confront the fact that he had subjected all of humanity to his own whims - and that despite his good intentions and heroic efforts, he had been doing his best to reduce humanity to impotence and dependence.

In that moment, the moment of his final triumph, Superman realized that he was a monster who was shrinking humanity just as Brainiac had shrunk Kandor."

After that, it shows that Lex goes on to free the world and forms a one world order, where the leaders are the artists, philosophers, scientists, and scholars.

They go on to create a utopia, tech advances and architecture flourishes. Luthor becomes a dominate surname, and is eventually bastardized.

Luthor-> Luth-> Lu-> L
As in Jor-L and Kal-L.

The last few panels show Jor-L and his wife sending Kal-L, the distant descendant of President Lex Luthor, to Earth.

Vid related. The voice-acted motion comic of Red Son.

I guess I'll settle for dubs to dull my off-by-one agony
Thanks Kek

Superman sound like a jew invention. Weird.

Superman was created by two Jews: Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. Of course, most superhero comics characters are created by Jews.

One of Hillary's ex-aides figured this out. Trump intends to be the leader of a WN uprising: archive.is/z5C4U

I know, but nerds on reddit can sum up a comic book better than and old goose-stepping armchair politician like myself.

What, a dark-haired immigrant who was born with his abilities coming to America and defending "truth, justice, and the American way" and competes with a natural born who worked and struggled to get where he is?

All the while moralizing about what it means to be a hero, and how that means not killing the bad guys because by killing them, you become just as bad as them?

And then creating a league of superhumans to defend earth, which makes the people become dependent on him to solve their problems, and gives de facto control to him?

All the while his enemy is trying to wake the people up from this, to make them see that this dependence will be the end of human evolution?

No, I don't see anything jewish 'bout it at all.

Ok, re-watching, I was wrong.

They don't send Kal-L to another planet, they send him back in time, implying that it's a big cycle, but this time, instead of Soviet Russia, he lands in the United States.

Not a bad watch, and good voice-acting too.

Considering Lex Luthor DID NOTHING WRONG! I'm ok with this.

under rated post.

They have no idea what they are doing.

Bane is a fascist.

Meanwhile, thousands of miles away in Israel
We already did that!
Not really.
Did that too.
……. I think I may have something.

Superman is a wet dream for the jews.

transhumanity

Those dubs.
That shitpost.
Indelible newfag.
Possible idiot shill.

Kek is a truly great and powerful chaos god. For he can take anything and bring it to his whim.

superman was create by jews and some could say idealize their view of being a superior people from a lost home.

Looks like it's time for Holla Forums to pull out its polymerization card.

No, that's other superheroes. Cyborg, Wolverine, etc.

Superman is the friendly stranger, who comes from a distant land to help and through his skills earns a place of admiration in the natives. He represents that image that the Jews want to sell to goyim, that ideal foreigner.

But transhumanity is another plot they shill, just not in Supes.

But

That nose.

It's like when they said he'd start WW3 with Russia then jumped over to saying he's a Russian spy.

They are really REALLY REAAAAALLY desperate; throwing everything at the wall at this point.

One glance at CNN shows just how desperate they are. Desperate is really the only way to describe it.
It's like they are drowning, gasping for air & grasping for anything.

ooh, trendy. You should work for FOX.

All they ever had was words user. Weak jew words and pathetic and weak memes of a narcissistic sub-species..

And they are realizing they have lost the only power they ever held. And all the things they once controlled are roiling and rising, beyond any ability they have to hold it in check across the board. Like the feeble moaning and desperate please of an old dying man, nothing stops the reaper when it comes for you and what you have made.

thatsmyfetish.jpg

why does he even hate Superman?

Alien who has super powers and robs humanity of its ability to look out for itself?

Think about it. Why solve your own problems when Superman can do it for you and so much easier than you ever could?

reminder:

Chelsea Clinton Joins Board of Diller’s IAC

web.archive.org/web/20110927113456/http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/chelsea-clinton-joins-board-of-iacinteractive/

>A securities filing issued on Monday disclosed that Ms. Clinton, 31, is now a director of the company, whose portfolio of Web sites includes the Daily Beast, CollegeHumor and Match.com. It also publishes Newsweek magazine.

It actually depends slightly on the version of Lex.

Mostly its what this user said

He thinks Supes is limiting human potential and his nightmare would be that the world would just give up and let Superman and super heroes in general solve everything for them.

Some versions however add in the fact that Lex is also just straight up jealous of Superman's abilities and for stealing the whole "savior of humanity" thunder from him. It also pisses him off that Superman just kind of has these incredible powers versus the fact that Luthor has had to struggle to get where he is.

One of the versions had Lex fuck up an experiment and in the course of Superman saving him he lost his ginger hair and became bald forever.

Oh fuck Iol I forgot about the silver age version

This is actually a step down. He's already been called the antichrist after all. Likes blew their load too soon.

FREECHFAG DETECTED

Another thing (((they))) fucked up in the ad, because it's true. This time, we cannot let them defeat the savior of the white race.

If dubs, Trump ascends to 2099 Doom who eventually took over the world.

That would be Ron Paul, wouldn't it?

call me when they say he's doctor doom.

WASTED

I'm no comicfag but isn't there a superman comic where Luthor becomes president and makes the US into a Utopia?

The poor stupid fools.

That's the joke.

5D CHESS

Question was always Holla Forums the super hero.

Apparently not a Jew.. oh, wait:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erica_Jong#Personal_life

They've truly made a great comparison, as Lex Luthor, aside from his irrational fear of Superman, is literally one of the most noble characters in the DC universe.

He's good to people. He is a genius. His truest desire is to see the human race become so successful, so rich, so powerful, to win, win, win, win.

And the funny thing is? He does it, every time.

((lugenesse)) are desperate.

all roads lead to the reich

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE

how do I fucking read those online?
I am used to mangas, its easy as fuck, google 'read manga online manganame' and there are a billion alternatives

this don't work with comics it seems.

I hope the board doesn't fuck up the link.

readcomics.tv/superman-red-son/chapter-1

Le current year

want to bet?

Jesus Christ, my dick

read garth ennis punisher max.

the killing joke was also good.

That's as much as 4 10s.

It's funny how that series wanted to vilify red skull but accidentally made him the most likable character

where is this page from?

I don't think bernout could break a daisy, let alone Bat-trump.

Take your lazy ass slang and shove it up your ass

You still write like an underage b&

Welcome, visitor from the mirror universe.

Who the fuck is this meant for? Barely anyone remembers Superman's rogues gallery, they only remember Batman's because of the TV show and the movies and movie Luther was clearly Zuckerkike.

you know
that doesn't NOT look like him already

C'mon Ben you're not THAT tall

Really we are more like Rorschach than The Question. I know they are essentially the same person but here me out.

Rorschach's life better mirrors our own. The question has an identity outside of his mask. For Rorschach, his mask IS his identity. Uncompromising, ruthless, and driven, Rorschach better displays our features of our mask being our face (Anonymous), everyone thinks we are crazy despite the fact that we were right the whole time (Ozzymandias/Jews) We became..this because of a tramautic event (rorschach sees a man butcher a little girl and feed her to his dogs/ we swollowed the red pill)

Rorschach got his "face" from a dr manhattan fabric and we got our face from the internet. All dr manhatten is, is progress. Electric cars, viable zepplins, genetic engineering, all things made possible by him. Like the internet made us possible, dr manhatten made rorschach possible

Leave the land of L.A.R.P.i.n.g. lad.
Look at the face of the Buddha.
Leave chan culture.
There is no red pill or blue pill or any variation there of.
There is only the big mind.

Shared my all sentient beings throughout the multiverese.

Shared by

Buddhism isn't even practiced in the country it was created in

How do you even do that? I've never found japanese light novels translated. Only manga.

luthor was always the cool guy. superjew, defeated with uranium: how cool is that!?

Lex Luthor Did Nothing Wrong

Fuck off reddit

Most people, such as myself, don't know who the fuck Lex Luther is or why he's bad

fucking fags

5 star post

THANK YOU FOR POINTING OUT EBOLA-CHAN

I LOVE YOUR MEMES EBOLA-CHAN

I feel that I shouldn't be in this universe.

Get out and stop necro-bump sliding you faggot