Question for Holla Forums

Why would a grown man with developed or even average social skills in the year 2008 or anytime afterward unironically choose to date his own race?

I'm being dead serious right now. It seems extremely boring and lame. There are so many hot women out there and you willingly limit your own options, it sounds like a foolish, cucked option.

Something about tradition. It doesn't really matter tbh because we're already being globalized and in 100 years we'll be robots.

Just make sure that you procreate with GOOD genetics to get the best out of both racest

hmmmm wrong

Why would any self respecting white man with developed or average social skills lower himself to fucking foreign whores? Pretty sure it has something to do with a certain group of people but I'm not sureā€¦

Why would you date them? Females of other races are just for fucking

It's Jewtopew!

yes they only exist to serve civilized white man

Also this.
DARK WHORES ARE TOO BE BLEACHED FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF SOCIETY

Jews are least likely to date outside their race so by outright refusing to 'racemix' (im not saying you have to or should actively try to exclusively) you are literally acting more like a jew.

Other races besides white mutts usually detest race mixing for good reason

In that case it's good, because Jews don't race mix to stay Jew, and strengthen the Jewish people. Why shouldn't Whites? Nigger men should absolutely be sterilized and their good looking women (so basically none of them) be fucked by white men in a concubinage system to produce a whiter future. As for the other races of the world like spics, Arabs and Asians they should exist too, but it would be ideal if whites fucked their women and destroyed their disgusting broken races. except for the nips they are human and good

It's time to stop user.

If you guys are this funny why are you not getting laid every night? I don't get it.

I do get fucked every night, by my wife. Faggot.

You wanna know how I know you're from leftypol?

Stop

SHE'S WHITE LIKE ME AND 3 MONTHS PREGNANT TOO FAGGOT
THIS KILLS THE COMMUNIST JEW!

post her titty

You need to cut it out.

MORE COMING DOWN THE PIPES IN THE COMING YEARS YID!
JEWS WILL LOSE, WHITES WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES VICTORIOUS LIKE A PHOENIX!
IT IS WRITTEN!

You can do what you want, but I doubt that and I advise against being locked in like you are.

My wife is the same race i am, my mistresses are not.

This is honestly the worst, and shittiest /leftytrash/ shill I've ever seen. End yourself my friend.

What are you even upset about?

Your dumb mindless shitpost against the racial purity of the people of this earth, and your obvious shilling or retarded defeatism, or both.
DOTR SOON YID

You're literally acting like a meme, dipshit.

And what happens when genetic engineering lets you choose your child's race, physical traits, and IQ?

perfect specimen

Then I'm pretty sure every level headed person will make their child white, beautiful (synonymous with white really) and a genius. But that's not how Genetic engineering works retard.

No not really. People only like whites because they currently rule the world. In a world where you choose your race it's a free-for-all

And Satan rules in heaven and the sky is green and the leaves are blue.

Dream on, faggot. Even if we do manage to safely and reliably create custom babies as it were, it's unlikely that anyone but the richest people on Earth will be able to afford the tech. For the rest of the world the only choice will be good ol' fuckin'.