Choose my tattoo

Trips decides what tattoo I get. OP will deliver.

A tattoo that reads "Please be patient, I have autism"

k

a tattoo of a dick

dido

dildo

Stalin

reroll

I was hoping to get a tptenkopf with "keep on smiling" underneath. But whatever trips wants.

right on the forehead

re-roll

ITS DONE

totenkopf pls gib trips

Shit

KEK

winrar. Swede wins.

No

Why

I said I'll get a tattoo of trips choosing, I never said you could choose where I have it. Kek. Since the dick faggot didn't get trips, it's still on.

Don't back out of this now you fucking coward. I'll come over to your house and fuck your cat if you don't do it.

Bullshit nigger, rerolls are always allowed

yes

C'mon guys… a dick? Please anything but that. A swastika, a portrait of that picture with a vulture waiting for a niglet to starve to death… Anything. Keep in mind that the tattoo artist might straight out refuse.

But alas, I promised. I'll go tomorrow and inquire about it. If the artist refuses, know that OP still held up his side of the bargain. Just pick something else.

zozzle

No one is gonna refuse to tattoo a dick on you for money. You are just trying to get out of it by saying they could

Give me a bunch of options. If he refuses the dick, I'll need something else to fall back on.

Dick Tracy. A Murican saves a Limey yet again.

Don't you have some refugees to suck off, faggot?

Don't you have a dick to get tatted on your forehead?

Tattoos look awful. Why not just find a more aesthetic way to be edgy?

Get "I'm a massive faggot please rape my face"

Get the jew star

It's already been decided, and OP is trying to get out of delivering

Swastika on the chest

Thank you for letting me know OP YOU HAVE TO DELIVER THIS IS YOUR NEW LIFESTYLE YOU MUST EMBRACE THE FOREHEAD PENIS LIFESTYLE

this

Who knows OP, you may even like it. :^)

Ah, you said you would deliver, too late to back out now. Remember you can always remove it in the future, but trips don't lie.

your id on this thread

wooow

Sam Hyde fidget spinner

loser

OP you should get a tattoo of a ON switch on the right of your forehead

for maxumum fuckery.

is this oc? this looks god awful.

Yes I regret wasting 10 minutes on it.

it's worse than the ones i made of hotwheels

dude the image behind the spinner should be static. have a fluid spinning animation playing over the image in the background.

Not really, yours is complete shit and not even aligned.

with mine I just forgot to separate a few layers in between frames and saved over the original

roll

Forehead penis user why aren't you delivering.

GET

"Antifa forever"