RACE WAR ALLIANCE?

Hey guys. Maybe pol and Islam aren't so different.

7575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575775757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757757575757575757575

fuck off shill

Europeans, Arabs and Asians VS Jews and Blacks!

I think hispanics will be somewhere in between

inb4 anchor

This is very intricate bait. 7/10.

So I'm an inbred goat fucker? Wew, didn't even know.

Actualy, despite what many Holla Forumsacks will say, once isla ( if) stops being manipulated by kikes, they could indeed be good allies ( provided they stay in their own countries.

The difference between western civilization and the Islamic world cannot be reconciled.

All they have tried to do since they began was subjugate the west

I'm actually not bothered by Islam as a religion, I don't care if some white guy decides to LARP as a Muslim. The true problem is genetically inferior non-whites, who must all be exterminated. I'm OK with white Muslims so long as they support the complete extermination of all Arabs, North Africans, Turks, Persians and South Asians, followed by the European colonization of the entire near east.

I agree this is mostly ttrue. However during times of great crisis, oportunities arise. During the mongol invasions for exemple, Some muslims and crusaders decided to cooperate against a terrible foe.

reported

Islam is an Invasive Ideology while Holla Forums is a protective one
We want to protect what we have not to kill everyone against us

Fuck off you fucking cocksucker sucking off muslims.

Get real. As soon as Europeans are done mounting a successful defense against the subhuman encroachment, we will immediately go on the offensive. We won't repeat the same mistake twice, not a single non-white will be left alive. Global Europa is the only permanent solution.

This tbh fam, I'd take a redpilled white muslim over a retarded African Christian cannibal anyday.

I intend to have musims in friendship, but very far from me and my country.

The only people that like mudshits are other shitskins.
George Soros is working to combine BLM and various other black power groups with Muslims by using Somalia niggers as a proxy.
The white man's religion is paganism or some form of anti-jew Christianity.

You are a semite. You're a jew with nigger blood.

Those doesn't exist. Being muslim is basically accepting arab supremacy. If you are a muslims you are a shitskin.