The Occult And Politics

I'm not well read or knowledgeable on these topics, but I know many anons here are.
Some starting topics:
What are the most prominent practices, shady "Clubs", etc.?
Who are the most notable politicans who currently are or were a part of these?
Where can reliable sources of information on such things be found?
Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54Q1qVKKmNU
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3KTQyP3zE
youtube.com/watch?v=GHNhg1PW1F0
youtube.com/watch?v=S8ly0c0_Rnk
montalk.net/gnosis
8ch.net/32/index.html
archive.org/details/TheBabylonianTalmudcompleteSoncinoEnglishTranslation
8ch.net/gatebreakers/index.html
vigilantcitizen.com/
amazon.com/Americas-Secret-Establishment-Introduction-Order/dp/0972020748
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Rulers_of_the_World
fakenation.info/please/to-catch-a-hollywood-predator-nicki-minaj-and-the-cycle-of-abuse
archive.is/kBGQQ
vigilantcitizen.com/)
montalk.net/)
youtu.be/uOx3Zdl4738
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there's a social management caste.
they're corrupt.
some of them molest kids.
some of them don't. but cover for the ones that do, of course.

their whole goal appears to be empty materialism and ego, really can't find the belief system besides their normalfag jew, catholic, evangelical and muslim crap.

they're extremely anti-spiritual from what i've seen.

just horrible greedy materialists, some of whom are molesters.

(Pt. 1 of 2)

Depdends what "reliable" means. If it means "true", or "substantiated by primary sources or direct evidence", there are lots of those, though you'll have to decide for yourself which ones those are. If it means "accepted by the mainstream" there are none. You'll have to get comfortable wading through badly produced, half-true, half-shit, conspiracy material and difficult to decipher historical literature of unclear intentions if you want to learn about this subject because that's the only kind of material that's available.

That being said, there are certainly occult agendas operating above the level of the visible power structure of the world. Whether those agendas are ultimately unified in some grand scheme / set of goals or whether they are the projects of various, competing, or unrelated groups, is pretty unclear, but many of them can be seen as unified in purpose if you view them through some belief systems (notably gnosticism).

This is pretty much unimportant if you're at the point of seriously looking into this subject IMO. Many of them are involved, and many of the most powerful organizations of the past and present (CIA, NRO and their international equivalents, Templars, the Vatican, BIS, Nazi leadership, international jewry, etc.) are very clearly involved in occult practices of various kinds. Which individual senators and appointees and generals and blah blah blah happen to be involved is of zero consequence in the context of investigating this issue as a whole.

The most well known and blatant are the Masons, Skull and Bones, the Templars (and any contemporary groups claiming to be related to the historical Templars), Jesuits, Catholic leadership, Jewish organizations, OTO, Satanist, and related groups (though many splinter groups are undoubtedly just edgey satanist teenager groups for LARPers). But really it looks to me like most of these groups are just vetting organizations for searching out the kind of high intelligence psychopaths that are needed by the individuals and groups operating at the actual decision-making-level for carrying out their will; and ultimately all the different traditions and lore disseminated into the lower levels of these groups may just be window dressing while the actual beliefs and goals of the upper levels may be unified across many of these ostensibly separate groups. So, like the question of "which specific politicians", this question may not be as important as it looks, if you can get some grasp of the actual higher level, more unified goals of the elite caste who run these organizations.

(Pt. 2 of 2)
I'll provide a couple links that should at least get you off the fence if you're still wondering if this sort of thing is even happening, but beyond that you just have to do the same slog through the available witness/whistle-blower material, speculations, and historical material everyone who looks into this issue has to go through, and decide for yourself what you think is reliable based on whatever over-arching picture you can put together.

youtube.com/watch?v=54Q1qVKKmNU (part 3 of a 3 part series. I posted this one because it starts out with examples of blatant occult symbolism in US intelligence community material, but if you are genuinely interested in this topic and don't know anything about the occult or don't even have the necessary vocabulary yet, parts 1 and 2 are an indispensable, if slow, introduction to the basic frameworks of the most prominent western occult systems.)

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4 (Warning: triangles within. shitty narration and stupid claims mixed with extremely damning and blatant stuff. As I noted before, you'll just have to get used to the inconsistency and lame presentation if you want to seriously look into this subject unfortunately. When a subject is relegated to the "crazy" corners of thought and society as effectively as this subject has been, that's just what you get.)

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb3KTQyP3zE (the personal account of an MK ULTRA / Monarch victim who was used as a sex slave for several years. The man who introduces her is Ted Gunderson, former head of the LA division of the FBI. He's been involved in publicizing various cases of cabal mind control victims and many have speculated that he's actually some kind of handler whose managing people as a limited hangout for some reason. Regardless, this material goes through some of the basics of what's involved in the world of the occult elite.)

youtube.com/watch?v=GHNhg1PW1F0 (supposed former torturer/trainer for some group involved in this agenda, which she calls "the family" and which she says is the group popularly referred to as the "Illuminati", who left the group and gave a few interviews years ago. No corroborating evidence other than similarity with countless other reports and your own gut instincts. For more in this general area try the search terms "mind control", "MK ULTRA", "trauma based mind control", and "ritual abuse". This sort of thing is at the heart of how these organizations operate. The basic claim is that there's a very old, multi-generational cult all over the western world that holds major positions in all areas of power and in which there is a tradition of ritualized pedophilia and torture used to traumatize members into dissociative states at a young age so that they can be psychologically programmed. Then these people do the same to their children and so on and so on.)

youtube.com/watch?v=S8ly0c0_Rnk (similar to the last two. Wife of a supposed Illuminati member tells about various sexual abuse and ritual situations involving political elites. Not particularly interesting if you're deep into the subject, but just more of the same.)

Once you've convinced yourself that this is really happening and you want to find some kind of unifying context to put it all in, this site offers a very interesting perspective, even if there are claims made that you feel you can't take seriously for whatever reason, it's an extremely valuable read, particularly the series of articles in the "gnosis" section:
montalk.net/gnosis

Good luck user.

Right on time.

High quality posts, thanks.

8ch.net/32/index.html

archive.org/details/TheBabylonianTalmudcompleteSoncinoEnglishTranslation

Found the motive. Eat shit.

op is a faggot

All these open showings of various "satanic" rituals with famous puppets are red herrings.
This is just for show and gloating so the normies trigger.

Just don't look at that manipulated economy, rigged elections or millions of shitskins invading your land. Look at the pretty red puppet.

The hidden ones, f.e. the Skull and Bones or pedo cults are for making sure you're a loyal goy/low-tier jew.
Since all are scumbags that will backstab his partner instantly, they just film each other fucking lolis while high on a drug.
The high ones are clean like the dealers are clean from the drug that they are peddling. So they keep a clear head.

Don't like to think about it but Trump hits that category. And he's certainly a high wizard with all that manipulation going on.
As it is said in the Protocols, only three would know the real nature of the King of the Jews. The rest would be unaware and probably hostile
I hope I'm wrong.

Exoterics versus esoterics.

If you remove all of the magic from the equation, what it's really about is being apart of something other people aren't. You gather some people and get them to do something in an organized fashion, these people are no longer among the general masses. They are a group of people who have a shared experience and can talk about something that others cannot which sets "them" from everyone else.

Take this to an extreme with homosex, pedo shit and so on, you get the modern day "elite". All of them share a common experience, humiliating themselves by doing degenerate acts in front of people who were likewise humiliated by people who are now dead. There's nothing magical about sucking some dude's dick in a mason lodge in front of a camera, unless you are talking about how it makes people congeal in an esoteric fashion and how it makes these people treat the exoteric masses as cattle.

This is why it's impossible to root out corruption. It's impossible to indict Hillary because of the interdependence that everyone has to each other in terms of blackmail that most have.

What's left to talk about? He's no longer a Holla Forums-tier candidate and is at best a useful idiot and at worst a full neocuck Reagan revival.

out you go, fgt
Stop changing IPs

Forgot to say, once you look through all that stuff and get a basic idea of what's going on, you should read the GATE threads archived in the first thread here: 8ch.net/gatebreakers/index.html

First thread was just some weird /x/ topic but after a while, conversation started coalescing around strange coincidences around the Gifted and Talented Education program. Quickly became one of the most interesting and spoopy string of threads ever. Somewhat related to the topics at hand here as it exposes links between the occult, the US military and intelligence community, and the American education system.

I still think there's something with Satanism. The amount of influential people, especially in the entertainment industry, who use the euphemism, "I sold my soul to the devil" is too high for there to be nothing to it.

Yes, that's unfortunately the case.

+1 for Marko Passio. He clearly has some anger and authority issues, but his material is sound.

This. Jews are a very influential group, but the rabbit hole goes deeper.

You're not wrong - there clearly are layers within layers within layers. Too many reports, too many evidence, though, to disregard the occult side of this.

This. Hollywood/the music complex is full, full, full of it. Part of it is edgy marketing, but once you dig deeper e.g. into Michael jackson, Beyonce, Lady Gaga etc, very weird stuff appears.

A quite good and readable site is vigilantcitizen.com/

I have a friend who got a major label record deal at a very young age but was subsequently dropped for various reasons. The ordeal turned him into a total spiritual/conspiracy/paranormal/ufo guy, none of which he believed in before hand. He was in regular contact with people pretty high up in the company he was dealing with and he said they were all (obviously) completely ego driven narcissists, and go out of their way to psychologically break down bands, but more than that, they seemed creepy like they were literally soulless, non-people. He had various spoopy, negative paranormal experiences when dealing with these people and playing in various historic venues. He also talked to other bands about how his band was being fucked around with and they all said the exact same things were happening to them.

I believe in all this stuff anyway, but hearing it directly from someone I know was pretty interesting to say the least.

Bringing occultism into it is a knee-jerk reaction, however.
Ego-driven, narcissistic sociopath-types are also very prone to superstition, which is why they gobble up mystery cults and esoteric thought. The fact that someone powerful and ruthless believes in ritual sacrifice energies or demonic conjuring literally means nothing as to their validity.

If anything, it's a symptom of their extreme differences from the rest of society. Being informed as to their beliefs is important, because it's like studying a mafia, but partaking in superstition only leads you as far down their path as your goodness can handle. This is how they maintain opacity, with the sheer shock value of their actions.

Its important to realize that all of these individual groups, be they Freemasons or Atheistic Satanists, are all aligned with the philosophy of Illuminism - which itself is the psycho-spiritual system of Globalism. So which club is more active? They're each active equally, but in their own specific area. For example, the Satanists fight against Christianity and family values. The Bohemian Grove exists to overcome the Christian influence over the psyche. Each group or movement has its own unique purpose.

All of them who swing any real influence in our Government. They're all associated with one group or another.

I'm working on a website for these things, but I just did research on Google over the years.

its the Bohemian Grove

amazon.com/Americas-Secret-Establishment-Introduction-Order/dp/0972020748

Daily reminder that Jonestein's "infiltration" was (((Jon Ronson)))'s idea and done for a (((Channel 4))) documentary.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Rulers_of_the_World

Bohemian Grove is a red-herring.

Sure slapping a few iluminerty pyramids and Monarch butterflies somewhere is one thing but referencing semi-obscure Masonic rituals or concepts from the Kabalah is plainly signalling intended for someone who isn't in the mainstream audience of these things.

A literal refugee.

It's not dead, they all just finally got abducted by ayyyliums
Aahhh, living the dreamtime….

nah, there's a few. That's what Epstein's deal was all about after all. What they do tho is loli-swap across national lines….typically with countries with very dissimilar languages.
There's been some cases where the victim didn't even try to leave even if they had the chance cuz they had no idea what was beyond the walls!
They typically grow up passed off as 'daughters' of token foreign maid/butler.
Also I believe that some of them are normies, not just an elite thing. Or perhaps there's just some tiny underground sect that idolises the big guys. Anyone remember Josef Fritzl? How was that even possible? Unless…the whole surrounding community also assisted or at least looked away. Never really cared to look, because it's probably parcels of The Father that are too small to do anything themselves.

CIA director Joe Arpaio when

Relevant: fakenation.info/please/to-catch-a-hollywood-predator-nicki-minaj-and-the-cycle-of-abuse archive.is/kBGQQ
Also they most likely offed Jackson for falling off the wagon and starting to go Redpill during his History tour.

Any specifics about spooky paranormal experiences? Mind going into further detail? This stuff interests me too…

everyone who posts ITT is totally getting offed

This, I've thought about becoming an Actor before (it'd be cool to have one of us on the inside) but I think I'd rather become a Wrestler instead so I wouldn't have to do that hit, I've never heard one of them say that.

There is a surviving cult of Hermes, the Greco-Roman god, in Washington DC.

They mainly recruit university from the better Washington DC universities, particularly those that have separate schools dedicated towards international diplomacy (so basically Georgetown, George Washington, and American Uni), but sometimes induct others through on the basis of merit, trust, and friendship with existing members.

Remember that Hermes is the messenger of the gods, patron of travel, roads, boundaries, and trade. It's no coincidence that the recruits of this group tend to be involved in the fields relating to these. A good number of their members these days are supposedly in the US diplomatic corps, banking, think tanks, academia, and others. As of late they want to exert more of an influence on national/international policy.

I won't say much else. I'll leave a bread crumb for anyone who wants to investigate more:

The Potomac Foundation

He saw a sort of glowy jellyfish entity, with another person who doesn't believe in weird shit, and it totally scared the shit out of that person. Other sightings of weird entities, but not with other witnesses unfortunately.

Other than that just weirdly improbable stuff like gear failures, creepy people who seem like they're not real people, and (this isn't exactly "paranormal" but…) talking to other bands on the label about how their videos and marketing materials were all completely handled by corporate people outside the bands and contain really blatant "Illuminati" stuff.

It's posted it earlier in the thread but, if you're interested in this sort of stuff this guy (vigilantcitizen.com/) does breakdowns of the most blatant occult stuff in popular media, and this site (montalk.net/) is the best resource for completely crazy stuff if you're open to going completely off the deep end.

>vigilantcitizen.com/

Very interesting, thanks user.

Polite sage for no contribution.

wait… so you're saying that they are implanting all these symbols in there and then starting rumors about le lurminartees as a marketing scheme?

anti-ego faggots are /fringe/ scum

the Ego is the concious

It's everything that helps you survive in the world

materialism is everything Holla Forums is concerened with. Our bodies and minds and future and present depend on material —ism

The Occult:
Was meaningful when people still worshiped a magic Jew and killed over it the way ISIS does now.

The Occult of today: Is a Alex Jones bluepill to hide Jewish power

/fringe/ is a Jewish scam to fuck with your heads so you stay indoors and do not mate with Aryan women

Evola is poisen for the mind

Become the Overman

I see this, thanks
the question that this raises however is if this is a cult of hermes trismegistus ie thoth and not merely hermes the messenger

settle down kiddo and read thus spoke zarathustra, the gay science, and ecce homo again

All you need to know about the alleged occult, aliens, supernatural, and the reality. I'll tell you now user, it can't be unseen once watched, and it will fuck up whatever sense of security you have left for there being benevolent forces left in this reality.

youtu.be/uOx3Zdl4738

Nice facebook tier memes. Really made me think.

enjoy your stay

It makes perfect sense. Think back to when you were an edgy pre-teen and you heard church and parent groups talking about rock music being satanic. These lists were must-haves for rebellious kids.
Whether real or not, this lead many of these children to seek more information and be led astray by esoteric con-men. The ones that didn't would be hardened against believing in the fantastical as the grew up, more inclined to see it as ironic "satanic panic" rock-and-roll signaling or make believe for children and fools.

I don't believe in this dumb shit and Moloch isn't real you cunts. Hill was just making a joke in her emails. Take off your tinfoil hats you dweebs. Duhhhhhhhh.

bump

reported

anti-ego faggots are /fringe/ scum

the Ego is the conscious

It's everything that helps you survive in the world

materialism is everything Holla Forums is concerned with. Our bodies and minds and future and present depend on material —ism

The Occult:

Was meaningful when people still worshiped a magic Jew and killed over it the way ISIS does now.

The Occult of today: Is a Alex Jones bluepill to hide Jewish power

/fringe/ is a Jewish scam to fuck with your heads so you stay indoors and do not mate with Aryan women

Evola is poison for the mind

Become the Overman