DOA thread: Thank God it's not our Mary addition

I know the power of meme magic saved the real Mary from Willis' foul clutches, but why must substitute Mary suffer so?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Qr2qr
doa-edits.tumblr.com/s
archive.is/Anr2j
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/DumbingOfAge?from=Main.DumbingOfAge
dumbingofage.com/
sapac.umich.edu/article/196,
imgur.com/a/0XsU8
imgur.com/a/mPmgY
imgur.com/a/eZrQX
imgur.com/a/gEHMt
imgur.com/a/Z9Ndv
bgrevln8fu.tumblr.com/post/119164091013
bgrevln8fu.tumblr.com/post/134611494573
bgrevln8fu.tumblr.com/post/144156394002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Despicable.

Love how no-one just sees Billy hit the girl and chew her out.

Y'know like what happens in these actual situations. People don't usually listen to what others are saying because it's none of their business, but in Willis's world everyone is always paying attention to everyone else.

always.

Copy-Mary appears in two before this as well.

I haven't paid attention to this thing the last few months.
What happened here prior to those two pages?
Ruth finally left I or something and poor Mary is getting physically abused but everyone there seems to be okay with that because they disagree with her opinions.
How is Mary supposed to be the antagonist?
The more she appears the more I feel sorry for fer.

You'll have to refresh my memory a little, if there's actually anyone who cares enough to do so, but wasn't it Carl guilt-tripping Ruth about 'muh transmisogyny' that drove her over the edge?

I'm just glad it's Copy Mary who's going through this bullshit now, and not the real thing. Every time the audience shows even the slightest bit of sympathy towards her now, Willis is just going to go more and more over-the-top in making her a bitch to try and make her unlikeable.

I haven't read any DoA in forever so maybe I'm missing something, but the "blackmail" they're talking about is when Mary said she'd tell the RM that Ruth hasn't been doing her job and has been letting people break the rules under her watch and the conflict of interest of sleeping with one of the residents, right? Did Mary even DO anything with that afterwards? Because last I checked she just went back to studying and never mentioned it again - her only real "demand" was for people to just leave her the fuck alone.

I'd hardly call that blackmail, much less enough leverage to even blackmail Mary with (though hilariously hypocritical of Billy but this is Willis) Especially since Ruth technically assaulted Mary before the blackmail thing even happened.

Seriously, Willis couldn't make his characters even more despicable even if he tried.

I guess his comics doesn't have comments and people is giving him shit for his twisted morality.

His comics have a heavily-moderated comments section, carefully curated so that only the mindless sycophants bother with posting in them.

Trust me when I say that you don't want to take a look at it, user. Today's strip alone got 357 comments of pure cancer, with even people who claimed to be uncomfortable with the violence getting flooded out by responses of 'BILLIE WUZ A GOOD GIRL SHE DINDUNUFFIN' and 'MARY WAS TOTALLY ASKING FOR IT YOU GUYS' to the point that they could easily allow themselves to be absorbed back into the group-think.

Though, in a move that gives me some hope for humanity, Willis put up a three-panel comic on his blog asserting that Trump is the Antichrist, and had to close down the comments section because even his own fans were flooding it with 'Killary is the real Antichrist' comments. He then claimed it was a joke that everybody had misunderstood and that the comic wasn't his real opinion.

I think she tried to rub it in, to flex her wings a bit. But it wasn't to much.

I wish some drawfag made more parodies for our amusement, but I understand how soulcrushing drawing this shit might be.

Did anyone save the image macro about the etymology of "Carla".

This is so cheesy and melodramatic.

She tried to hold a prayer group on the floor, oh no! But other than that, nothing. Ruth decided to break off her relationship with Billie afterwards and then everyone got concerned because Ruth stayed in her room for half a day and now she's in treatment for alcoholism and being suicidally depressed or something so I guess technically the mere threat of Mary having that info was enough to send Ruth into a situation where she can now get help for her addiction issues which is a good thing.

I can't see how that is Mary's fault.

I know this Mary is fake, but I'm feeling so much pity for her.

He titles his new lewd shit "Welcome to the fuck zone"
oh lord

Do people really buy those things and read them for the purpose of becoming aroused?
It's too hard to believe.

For a moment I'd managed to forget this shit had ever even existed
Haven't read this shit since the "big Holla Forums purge" killed the last thread about the comic. What's happened so far ? Does anyone even actually follow that shit ?
Should I post the edits again ?

Sure, why not? Might up the enthusiasm and get the thread started.

Well, here they are. 101 edits, accumulating 100 days of "work". Those spanned for around three months.
imgur.com/a/Qr2qr
I'm not going to spam the thread with those myself, that'd be a bit too attention-grabby

Meant to say namefag.

I'm aware dear, which is partly why I try to not be too impolite about it. Sorry about that.

Thanks, btw!

Looking at the edits is refreshing my memory. Some female protagonist's sister is running for congress as a republican, and is a bad parody of Trump. Joice and redhead broke into Joice's house, which her parents approved of. Joice or someone else later went to church, where people acted strange towards her for some reason that was poorly explained. Also, Joice got triggered and had a panic attack from almost getting raped when she was too drunk to be concious (impressive to get PTSD from something you don't remember or even noticed).

Oh, and apparently there were some Mary strips inbetween that I haven't seen. What were they about?

Which ones ? Post the ones you need reminiscence for

Mary was wearing a brown coat. I think I missed this part, if we indeed discussed it here.

Oh, yeah, those ones. Basically Ruth, the evil RA, was basically using her position to get one of the students to lick her cooch in secret. Which isn't acceptable, understandably. Mary got hold of it, and when she went vengeress at Carla, Ruth tried to step in and threaten Mary over it… but got told off and realized she was a cunt, which demolished her so hard she went through a "I should just kill myself" time.
Ruth's lover is that glasses girl and Carla was the only one who knew that Ruth was feeling so bad and demanded the girlfriend finally goes back to her and takes care of her or something. Which was super dangerous because everyone realized that they were a couple or something.
Apparently Mary has to be considered the "bad" character when she was entirely right to step in and call those people out from start to finish.

I'm pretty sure this is what gnostics actually believe.

If only Willis were a tough guy like this in real life
Too bad he's not :^)
I bet he'd let me fuck his wife

He amusingly actually represents the "my wife's son" joke. His wife's son isn't his.

Can't we… can't we just put a robot with a bomb on it?

So … I don't know know the details about it, and Ruth's sex might just be bribery, but by SJW logic it's definitely rape. Apparently, this time Mary is the bad one for being against rape.

This reminds me of a book I read, called
The author was part of a perticularly radical group, which stated that the only true communist countries were Soviet under Stalin, and Albania. He describes, among other things, an interesting method they had for subverting other less radical sects. They would sen in an agent, who would start to propose changes to make the organisation more radical, and attack the leadership. When these changes would meet resistance from the less radical members, the agent would accuse them of trying to dilute the message of the organisation, or even being petit borgeoise or subversive right wing agents. Since the agent always attacked from the left, it was always the people he attacked that were forced to justify themselves as actually caring about the cause, and thus he always had the upper hand. This would eventually result in that
or

Willis keeps a rather tight routine. If we go in there and complain about his retardation we get banned. Probably the same with the DoA reddit page. Could we perhaps instead try attacking him from the left? We could, to pick an example, go in there saying that Ruth is a rapist because of using power structures to obtain sex, and even though only men can be rapists gender is a social construct and in our patriarcal society Ruth is masculinised so therefore she can rape. We use really academic language, pretend to be university-educated feminists, and if someone disagrees we refer to academic texts and report them for being misogynists and anti-feminists. If we do this, instead of making sensible criticism, maybe we could reak some havoc?

should say

should be

I'm sure there are more errors, but I'm to lazy to find them.

If you feel for Copy-Mary, all you can do is destroy this comic forever. Anything else will merely continue the cycle of suffering.

Holla Forums is resourceful. You can find a way.

Why are all of Willis' characters criminals, abusers, hypocrites or just generally jerks and ne'er-do-wells?

Is he trying to make a narrative point by having ALL of his characters behave poorly or do something fucked up? Or is it just a cheap way to create conflict?

He's literally a psychopath and can't keep his crazy from leaking into his shitty webcomics

To be fair, the way Willis was writing the originals for those four pages, it was pretty clear that Copy Mary was intended to be acting selfishly. She said 'we don't know for sure what's going on, I'll figure it out, let me handle it', except in a really passive aggressive way, and Willis probably meant for it to be some big power grab move, or something.

Which is why I'm glad we got the real Mary out when Carl hit her in the face with that pie, because that shit definitely clashed with everything about the real Mary's portrayal up to that point.

I remember reading a short story like that once.

Then… how do we destroy the Willis and take all the characters to punish them properly and save copy-Mary?

Oh totally, Willis has kept trying to make her sound like the bad guy, but every time the context made it look like she had perfectly good reasons to be disagreeable. Even here, where she indeed acts semi-aggressively to keep things under wraps, in a way she IS right : "leave them alone, they both need privacy and gossipy shit only risks making everything worse".
… why am I supposed to hate her for that ?

And as all DoA threads show on Holla Forums, Mary is the only GOOD character (well with Joyce, but that's the point) in a story where she is continuously meant to be portrayed as a demon.

A few months ago we'd tried making edits of the comic where Joyce was an AI sent by god to get Mary out of this dimension and safe into a much kinder paradise. But we stopped when the big purge took place.

She wanted the lesbo relationship to stay secret or something for blackmail purposes.
But in some earlier comics it was explained that ruth didn't give a shit about the blackmail and Mary realising that she lost her power over ruth or something.
Why is ruth suddenly depressed about the blackmail while it was clear it was no longer an issue?
Why is mary caring about the blackmail while she dropped it earlier?
Why is it suddenly Mary's fault that ruth is such a huge failure of a human being while she already had problems before this whole blackmail thing?

If Mary had gone through with telling the boss lady the blackmail it might have prevented ruth's attempted suicide
Willis is so retarded though he'll never think of that

Good thing Mary's fans can pick up the slack.

Do you guys get your editdoa-edits.tumblr.com/s from this tumblr?

Kek

No, that tumblr takes most of its edits from cuckchan. is from that tumblr, but most of the edits we had in our last batch of threads were made by Val.

Though, speaking of our edits, I did find the archive of the thread where regular Mary was switched out for Copy Mary. Did anyone save the edits themselves?
archive.is/Anr2j

oh ok then.

Is a shame noone could post this in their forum.

You're pretty smart, but apparently not smart enough to smell that's poop you're planning on touching. user, don't bother. There is no "victory" in this, every possible interaction is a loss. In fact my commenting only holds one possible gain; hope you don't waste any further effort on this tripe.

This. And he was called American for some reason, even when he's a Frenchie, and not even the good kind.

Could be better.

Shit, that's rad as fuck. I didn't even know about all those.

I'm more of a native of /cow/, and although I don't quite remember if people like to try and troll Willis comment section, (I vaguely remember something like that) I thought I'd contribute by suggesting a new avenue of attack, just in case someone wanted to try. But no, don't worry, I'm not quite autistic enough to go on a one-man trolling crusade against Willis.

Mary's the hero they need, but not the one they deserve. They barely deserve Ruth as their hero at this point.

I don't believe willis ever became the target of troll crusades. Most make fun of him individually.

Threadly (?) reminder that Tycho Brahe is a rapist.

The way Willard draws noses annoys me.

This made me realize…
Mary, in an extremely roundabout way, did what that black chick did to the stoner roomate she had.

And everyone hated her too for it.

I checked out DoA to see if Willis had incorperated Trump's victory into his comics, but he hadn't. Instead, the republican congresswoman is talking in the classroom for some reason. Joice's question and the answer really pissed me off. It really shows the nuance of Willis' political perspective.

Apparently the congresswoman had voted for a non-specific "bill that specifically targets the civil rights of gay people" (probably she's only ever voted for one bill that "targets the civil rights of gay people", since this description is enough for the congresswoman to know which bill Joice's refering to). The nature of the bill as described is completely one-sided (removes the rights of homosexuals but doesn't provide any benefit other than "calming down backwards rednecks"), and Willis is absolutely incapable to understand that whatever this bill is (probably something about property rights or the right to disicriminate) it would probably be easy to think of several great arguments for it (and a above-average-verbal-IQ politician would definitely think of one).

And of course, the only people who would support it are people who don't care about homophiles. See how the congresswoman freaks out when Joice says she has a gay friend. Something I first didn't realise: Here Joice says that the only reason she votes Republican is tribalism.

Fucking hell, he *really* doesn't understand all the accusations of "strawman"…?

Well, I could argue that something like that could happen in Bush years, but you know what Willis?

8 years past since the Bush years, you fucking moron!

You be the judge.

Didn't even bring up the balance of civil rights of the customer and the business proprietor and if there remains a right to refuse business. Even fucking calls them advances because liberals are convinced anyone that disagrees with them above a certain education level does it for selfish-nonideological reasons.

Seriously willis? Palin hasn't been relevant for years and she was a forced meme anyway

Maybe it's time for a Palin comeback. She can be the new face of cyberviolence and media bullying, just like Anita Quinn and Zoe Sarkessian.

I would like a new script

What if she was referring to that thingamajinga bill about the right to refuse baking dick cakes no thats reasonable…

Wait. North Caroline had a bill that tried to keep certain classes of people from voting, by denying the ID they normally use, among other things (No Polling Sundays!) I know thats mostly a black problem, but can that be adapted to a gay one?

The way she says it, it sounds like a variant of dont ask dont tell.

As far as I understand, DoA is set on some strange past where old values are still transitioning yet everyone has modern smartphones.

He's just blind to his own strawmannin'.

No, ironically, you actually are strawmanning him. Your entire tirade is based on misrepresenting people's complaints as simply using the word "strawman" to mean "something I don't like", so that you easier can defeat them.

I see. That's why we have an alternative universe Sara Palin?

Also, what is that unexplained law that go against people of the same gender and how does it work? they just say "Go against homosexuals" yet they don't say anything about what's on the bill.

Well, she did openly endorse Trump way back when it was still in the primaries. Maybe he tosses her Secretary of Energy and we go get more of that yummy oil.

Congresswoman DeSanto's poor defense of her policies seemed to be popular here, so I'll post her entire visit to class. This post is about what happened before they brought up the "bill that specifically targets the civil rights of gay people".

She's invited in by the teacher for some weird reason (is it really not an abuse of power have politicians come and preach to your class?). Apparently the teacher votes for DeSanto, although only because DeSanto's a woman, she hates her policies.

DeSanto's is a very complex and deep character. She is human and relatable, while at the same time being subtle satire of the American political system. Let us consider her personality to drive this point home, shall we? Apparently she has several readymade personalities for pandering to different audiences, which is some very
CLEVER SATIRE
She can't control her temper, and goes on twitter tirades against inappropriate people, which is
TOPICAL SATIRE
She also is quite stupid, and dresses in red with a black skirt, which is
8 YEARS OLD TOPICAL SATIRE
Finally, she doesn't read her breafings, and yells at her aids all the time, which is
TO UNCLEAR A REFERENCE TO WORK EVEN AS BAD SATIRE

I'm not American, so maybe I've missed something, but no, I don't think they could have adapted it to be a gay problem. I might be confusing instances, but it wasn't specifically targeting blacks. It's just that blacks are only ones with too low agency to actually go and get the special cards. Homophiles are generally white, above-average intelligence, and have fairly high agency.

Ok, this is the first strip we get after the "bill that specifically targets the civil rights of gay people"-talk, and it's a real side-splitter!

The teacher, despite having gone to DeSanto's ralleys have never heard her espose her positions in person before. I don't quite know how this works.

Desanto adresses the blonde chick, who is a feminist, atheist, leftist. Despite this, DeSanto seems to think that her being white means she's a natural supporter of a bad satire of the religious right. However, the girl informs her that she's
(((jewish))), and terrified of the Alt-Right!

No surprise there.
Subconsciously D&Cing, wewnot to mention that the retarded idea of a subconscious was made up by a kike, jej

ayy Dorth, they wouldn't know you were Jewish if you didn't put fucking (((echoes))) around your twatter name, stupid cunt. And anyone who uses their real name for their twitter should an hero immediately, holy shit

she's not real

Really? Oh wow, I didn't know.It was a joke

as was mine :^)

IN '87, HUEY RELEASED THIS, FORE!

I forgot to mention this, but in the second pic in the teacher buttons her blouse. Apparently, she decided to show her tits for DeSanto's visit, but changed her mind halfway through. If you go back a few strips the men are mesmerised by her and DeSanto's feminist sister tries to slut-shame her. I don't know why she'd want to do that, and I don't know why she changed her mind. If someone wants to go back through the archive and find out, be my guest.

There was once a time I could read some of Willi's stupid comic to laugh at it, but now I find the entire thing just so utterly repulsive.
I used to mock the writing but now I actually *despise* it.

There is no story here, nothing but self-righteous bullshit and I can very much believe Willis will be wanking himself blind over how clever he is, showing those republican stupid heads what's what.

Here he says that his comic is biased against republicans.

Is that a picture of him?

He actually think he'll be regarded as a 2nd class citizen under this new regime…?

It's not just a persecution complex any more, it's a persecution *fantasy*.
It's as if they truly want it.
Social masochism.

Sounds good.

Oh wait, we just did.

I hope his hair isn't greasy….

It's always "love" that these people fall back to. They're willing to burn down anything they dislike. They preach about freedom and love yet they don't practice that for their enemies. They have no remorse in the people they destroy and have no mercy when it comes to sparing those who may even have a slight opinion difference from them.

These people don't know what love is. I don't think they care what it is. All they know is that people react to the word like trained dogs. No love, only convenience. The fact that they have the gall to speak of love like they know what it actually means disgusts me on a level that I can't describe.

sage for offtopic rant

I have spent almost three months reading this garbage daily, with content from years ago, and this is literally the worst he's ever written this entire shit. My brain actually froze over this.

So… is she made of straw?

Is it worse than this oldie but goodie?

Way worse. This one was at least completely open about its retardedness, and in a way just went "haha I'm making her look retarded"
showing that idiot into the "real" word of the DoA usual characters makes her suddenly sound like she EXISTS in reality. Like there are ACTUAL people like that. Like this is somehow believable. Like we should think it's "grounded in reality".
And it just sounds so fucking retarded.

Good point!

Damn daniel

Nice comb over faggot

Please do not namefag

This is just retarded at this point

Nice got more?

Damn Daniel was never funny but only to niggers. An hero.
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/twitter/

I use it ironically, usually to trigger kikebook fags

Oh sure.

As a professional Willis Analyst, what the fuck do you think he's trying to accomplish here? He writes this crap beforehand, yeah, but… like, is he trying to make a Trump allegory or something? DeSanto IS republican, isnt he?

this makes me sad
In my opinion it's just extremely childish and blatant virtue signaling. "LOOK GUYS. I HATE TRUMP. HE IS A BIG MEANIE AND HE'S DUMB. BUT I AM NOT DUMB"
He makes Joyce speak like the kind gal she is, and that blonde glasses-girl who "studies political science" speak like she totally knows her shit, and he makes the politiician sound like she's dumber than a bad simpson character. "These people are GOOD and they are totally right, but this person is BAD and is totally wrong !" basically.

So, it appears DeSanto is ussured out of the classroom. Probably the reason is at least on some level related to thoughtcrime.

The comments pissed me off. Also, what is meant by "curent…… Happenings"?

I checked out The DoA tvtropes webpage
>tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/DumbingOfAge?from=Main.DumbingOfAge
and it seems they don't appreciate Mary much. I used Ctrl+F, and these are all the value laden statements they made about her.

ushured

ushered
shit

So… you invite a politician and then you kick her out of the class? And the comments are fucking cancer.

Why are we reading this? why are we here? just to suffer?

Remember when TvTropes was just fun?

No. I don't.

since when
she yelled at LiterallyACarla because she was a tremendous cunt
this isn't being transphobic I swear to god

So … just because Carla is trans, she has to be that perfect girl? Wow, just … wow. It's because of people like you that transmysogony is alive and well.

No. Do you remember a time when it wasn't just autism?

Well… it was fun reading about different story devices and seeing which series shared it. It was all before the whole Sarkeesian shit.

Trannies have to be the most insufferable, entitled bunch on Earth. After Jews, of course.

Well, look on the bright side. As you can clearly see in comics like and , at least Willis is quite good at representing a diverse group of charactersm, including the minority groups you mentioned, accurately.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm laughing so hard right now, I need to give this a play by play

I don't understand SHIT.
This is so badly composed.
The only thing that I may have understood is that one of them is hallucinating.

I know this was answered many times before, but do Willis know how society work? For fuck's sake, everyone but Mary should be arrested or fired by that time.

Fixed what?
Fixed Ruth alchoholism? It's in progress but I don't think it was thanks to Billie.
Or the little bitch fight with Mary that wasn't that much of an issue in the first place but thanks to carla somehow managed to get Ruth into a suicidal depression.
Oh right! Blame someone else for everything thats wrong in your life. That's always the solution!
And then use physical voilence against that said person.
Yeah you go girl!
Drink your problems away, make a huge mess out of everything and then blame someone else for it because you don't like her.
Because you are a perfect and beautifull snowflake and it's never your fault.

And then carla will get into a fight again with another Mary then we can start this whole shit all over again

Is billie basically kent mansly?

Is Val gone?
Good.

My how edgy.

The current poll on the website is about who is the hottest lady of DoA. It's still open, so please go there and cast your votes for Mary: dumbingofage.com/

In first place, so far, is Sal, Walkies brother. I don't know about you, but if I drew a bunch of characters, and asked my friends what character I drew sexiest, and they all said it was my sister, I would be a bit worried.

Fucking 1/4 thought Carla was the hottest lady, despite the fact that >she should be disqualified and >her votes should go to Mary.

Speaking of Mary … She's stuck at last place. Only 3% of WIllis' readers thought she was the prettiest. It's at least better than the 2015 poll, where she wasn't even a fucking option.

Here are some more polls, if someone is interested. There should at least be a "none of the above" option.

Jesus, these people can't be serious

Rigged! I call it rigged!

I can't believe this is an opinion he has.

Willis is talking out of his ass isn't he?

Isn't that already assumed with anything that Willis write?

Why are we still doing this? just to hurt ourselves?

No, it isn't.
Instead of calling out people for thinking Obama was the antichrist but love Trump, call out the people who criticized birthers but call Trump hitler or imply he'll deport all the minorities.

Yup. There are actually very few mentions of "antichrist" in the New Testament, and nothing in John, Thessalonians, or Revelation matches up with what he's paragraphing there. It's just Bible-soundey words designed to fit up with Trump.

But there is nothing in Thessalonians about the antichrist. That is the Man of Sin/Lawlessness. If you actually examine the context of these verses you will see Paul and John are talking about two very different things. Paul also wrote before 1 John, 1 John is the only place where antichist is mentioned (says nothing of it in Revelation) and John clearly states that "you have heard that the antichrist is coming and is now in the world." The antichrist is anyone, ANYONE, who denies Jesus came in the flesh according to John.

That's it. That's the antichrist. Anyone who denies Christ is antichrist. Not some big bad boogey man for the end of time.

Yeah, the Revelation connection is probably people assigning the title of "The Antichrist" to one of the Beasts. Whatever the case, I don't think any of the apostles used a phrase like "he will be a bully."

Jesus Christ Himself is a bully which sounds so childish holy cow by today's standards.

I googled some of the key phrases (it sounds like an approximate description, not a word-for-word reading of the bible, but the haughty adjectives ought to be borrowed directely from the book). The only resultes it gives, are Willis' tumblr and a facebook comment section on a Trump news story. Although I can't find the comment, I assume the commenter came from Willis.

On the tumblr, Willis posted it wit the comment
Here are (I think) all the notes from the tumblr:
Apparently Willis' base trusts him as a biblical Scholar.

Yup, most actual theologians talk about the myriad of antichrists throughout the Church's history.

Some advice is timeless.

He actually has a section about him being 'in the know' about Christians on his about page.

This has some pretty sad implications given how positively he portrays Joyce's dad and how negatively he portrays her mom. But I think we all knew Willis wants to fuck his dad and kill his mom.

Further while I'd be willing to accept he knows Evangelical Christians if he didn't have the social awareness of a horsefly, I see nothing here that qualifies him to talk about Christianity. He went to… Youth Group and Summer Camp.

For those who didn't have those, Youth Group is an excuse to eat pizza and go bowling smoke weed if you're cool which I wasn't ;_;****. Christian Summer Camp is to give your parents a week's vacation. This is not an education in Christianity.

Well I went to christian summer camps that were pretty heavy on the religious education (mostly the kumbaya stuff though).

Also, Churches are human institutions, subject to human corruption, that doesn't take away from the good message most try nor is it indicative of churches over all. I attended an episcopal church when I was younger, and I still consider myself one, I remember learning that the people in my church weren't perfect, some were assholes.

My faith was not so shallow that I let a few assholes destroy my perception of everyone who attended, there were may good people. Folks like Willis really rustle my jimmies with their "Oh I'm so enlightened because I make sweeping judgements about a group of people because I only remember assholes" point of view.

This gives more strenght to my hypotesis that the retarded christian Bush years spawned the retarded fedora generation we have actually.

I just wanted not to believe in god in peace and have noone push their beliefs into science.

But you can't not push your beliefs into science, because "Cogito ergo sum" aside, you have to assume shit.

Yeah, it's basically knee-jerk reactions and equal and opposite stupid.

"I don't care about your reasons, X is the way we've always done it."

vs

"I don't care about the reasons behind this tradition, we're doing it this way now."

Course, the former is less of a risk, considering the usual way at least has been proven to work somewhat, while the new way could screw everything.

He's like a real life Bert.

Willis is nearly forty user, you can't blame Dubya for everything.

And his job is drawing internet cartoons so shitty that you'd think he just started? Are there any high-res recent pics of him? How old is related pic?

This comic concludes that scene. I'd be damned if I can figure out what's going on, though. At least I'm glad that a stryng ympywyrd blyck wymyn dycktyr was able to help her.

Vielfalt Heil!

We finally get to be in the know about why the teacher let in the thoughtcriminal in the classroom. Apparently she wanted to sleep with her. I scrolled down through the comments to see if I could find something about how the teacher is a massively irresponsible slut (bringing someone you don't know into a classroom of children entrusted to you as part of a lecture because you want to get into their pants is really beyond the pale), but to no avail. I did however find this thread about how the jew is straightsplaining.

should be

See, this, THIS is specifically the worst shit about Willis. The cunt COULD make touching, emotional moments, and he is always so terrified of causing anything close to a genuine feeling that he always immediately demolishes that by either making fun of it or just taking it away from you.
You retarded shit, if you want your audience to cry, keep that emotion beating. Make them cry and let them cry instead of erasing any they might have.
Jesus it reminds me of this garbage of a comic he made once where he wrote a lengthy trigger warning on suicide, THEN showed a character's mother committing suicide, THEN sharing a kitten picture saying "don't worry it's okay don't be sad !"
I swear to fucking god

is this
is this serious
am I supposed to think she's a good teacher
why would she even tell her students about that what kind of student-teacher relationship is this

Did he even went to university? No sane oficial university could be managed like that.

Fuck off.

I may very well have missed something but what was it the stupid cunt in charge of the dorms actually did to end up in hospital?

As far as I can remember, she got depressed because she was rightly called out on her bullshit, and then it's like she just decided to go into her room and convince herself to die?

She was a cunt to everyone and yet treated like she was the best, except by Mary. When she found out the RA was using her position to get into the pants of another girl, at first she didn't say anything to anyone about it; however, once Carla (who, that means, in consequence, is the cause of that entire garbage), pissed Mary off by being a noisy little shit when Mary literally just wanted to study and had started by politely asking her to respect the rules of the dorm and please use her rollers outside, Mary went to the RA, who was ready to punch her because Mary had used a transphobic insult…
However, seeing how, SOMEHOW, those two cunts had managed to think SHE was in the wrong there, she herself told the RA that she entirely knew how she was using her position to fuck one of the students. Thus walking free.
The RA, however, seems to have been someone in a very crappy situation, where she NEEDED the job to pay for her studies as she was in a terrible situation with a terrible family. The thought of being a worthless RA that risked losing her job made her go through some nervous breakdown, even though Mary never once ratted her out and even tried to get her boss not to see her when she was in bed with that other girl
Note that the problems with the family were never once mentioned before (as far as I know) and that no one ever told her she couldn't keep seeing that girl as long as it was in secret… or outside of the dorms.
In short, Mary was from the beginning in the right, has done nothing wrong, and that's why everyone hates her and thinks it's all her fault.

So that's it…?
She just lost all her sanity points when confronted with the consequences of being a fucking jerk?

Sounds like a classic high school bully to me. And this cunt is supposed to be one of the good guys?

I'm still not entirely sure what did happen. If she necked a few packs of pills or knocked back 5 bottles of vodka then sure, get her to hospital.
But by the looks of it the big emergency was, "Oh no! She's upset! Quick, rack up thousands of dollars of hospital fees to massage her ego!"

That's pretty much it, yeah. She got hugely depressed and scared because she couldn't get some easy poon anymore, and had to face the fact she was a piece of shit.
To be fair, her reaction to her lover's visit ("I don't want to die" over and over) does imply she has always been somewhat depressed/suicidal, but since this has barely been touched upon beforehand, it just feels like something shoved in as an afterthought for easy emotional grab.

I wonder if willies came up with this whole "ruth is depressed" storyline just to make mary look bad.
Maybe he came up with it because he got pissed at how many people sided with mary during that whole carla incident.
Although that was almost a year ago.

LOL

Oy vey, O'Malley. Is it really that tasty with stew made from mutton, onions, potatoes, parsley, and the blood of goyim.

We're nearing the conclusion. The teacher apologises, though not for being an degenerate lacking in her sense of duty, but instead for exposing the class to a new viewpoint. She only apologises to one student, so the apology is clearly only meant to make herself feel better, rather than about earning the forgivness of the people she wronged.

The question (((Dorothy))) wanted to ask DeSanto was about one of her interns, who was a rapist from previous strips (the one that tried to rape Joice?). Of, course, as we all expected, the rapist was a conservative, and not only that, but a politically active one. Like most rapist, he isn't a gangbanging minority living on welfare, voting left for free handouts if he votes at all see note below. No, he's white, and politically active for the party that values hard work, individual responsibility, and sexual morality. It goes like this:
>If conservatives are concerned about an issue that progressives don't consider bad, or to an extent they find exaggerated, it's because the conservatives are hypocrites. Why are they so concerned? Clearly they have something to hide. Examples include DeSanto possibly being a lesbian, and Mary having sex before marrige.

Note: I wanted to come up with another profile for rapists than the black one, to make my comment less racial, so I Googled "white rapist profile". The top result was sapac.umich.edu/article/196, with lots of interesting information. For example, it says that 10% of male college students are rapists, hostile masculinity causes rape, and that drunk sex is rape. I also learned things I didn't know, such as that 99% of rapists are white men. This is according to a study by the trustworthy Bush-appointed government worker Lawrence A. (((Greenfeld))). Thanks, (((Greenfeld)))!

Is he gonna be okay?

He'll never play the trombone again.

Nope

Is this canon?

Shoot, forgot to spoiler that.

For fuck's sake, I love a girl getting her finger inside my ass like any guy, yet everything in there looks like an horrifying monstrosity.

Yes user. Sadly it is.
The edits are godsends though.

Don't.

There are edits of the porn?

Yeah. Quite a few of them.

imgur.com/a/0XsU8
imgur.com/a/mPmgY
imgur.com/a/eZrQX
imgur.com/a/gEHMt
imgur.com/a/Z9Ndv

And one more edit where I don't know if it's in an imgur gallery yet or not.

bgrevln8fu.tumblr.com/post/119164091013

I think it even was made by editfag, the guy who made all those glorious edits of questionable content for so long

I'm sighing. Hadn't read those in such a long time. What true beauty.

We got any of that clit-biting scene Willis claims never happened?

Oh shit nigger there's even more there !
bgrevln8fu.tumblr.com/post/134611494573
bgrevln8fu.tumblr.com/post/144156394002
there is a god after all

Anyway to unfilter people? I can see Lav replied but I can't see his post. In other words, if I hover over the reply link his name is there, but the post is hidden as according to normal fashion. But when I click the link, his post is unfound, and the thread moves less than an inch.

Anyway to unfilter people? I can see Lav replied but I can't see his post. In other words, if I hover over the reply link his name is there, but the post is hidden as according to normal fashion. But when I click the link, his post is unfound, and the thread moves less than an inch.

Just go to your options and select "filters", how much of a massive newfag do you have to be
You can't even see that reply you dumbo