Rio Olympic Clusterfuck General

Thought it would be fun to have a new one of these, last one was fun. This way if you are like me and are a degenerate with insomnia, you have a place to talk about volleyball player's asses at 4am your local time, you can.
also, post general fuckups with empty seats, the green pool, crimes that will take place (we're only halfway though), sports waifus, etc…

A fear or so ago, could have had a decent thread like this on half-chan, simply bc it gets more traffic. no more, won't go near that fucking place since the douchebags thought it was a good idea to bring all of reddit onto the fucking site.

So if you're bored and just want to post general bullshit about Olympics, this is place (last one reached 400+ response, making a new one since we are now halfway through.

back to Holla Forums kid

hey fuck you asshole. The last one got 400 replies. I'm a 2nd year law student, one of the few on here with a decent IQ.
Blow it out your dead mother's ass.

Kek

I did not agree with the first post. Now I do.

What have I missed

lol back to Holla Forums kid

We already have a Rio thread going faggot.

Lad, hate to have to tell you this…

Good job faget.

On the other hand, seems kinda dumb to have /rio2016/ when it hasn't even hit 1,000 posts in an entire week. We could have just had threads here, it's not like there are better threads going on.

nice im an unemployed richfag! enjoy life lol

This! Tell me about the green pool!!

GET OUT

RUSSIA IS BEING BLACK BALLED
FUCK JEWLYMPICS!!!

It's so odd how fedora wankers put so much social and aesthetic value in their hats. Take this fellow, for example. His glasses are silly looking, he's overweight, can't grow a proper beard nor mustache, definitely needs to cut his hair because that style doesn't work on him…

But he thinks he looks like Humphrey Bogart once he puts on that hat. From where does this delusion stem?

Russia still has a couple hundred athletes competing user, try to keep up.

monkies mixed in too much hydrogen peroxide into the pool water and let algae grow

Is… is this what's considered trolling these days?

Unironically acting like a massive fag?

So ashamed. Have been called a faggot an on the anonymous spinoff of a Cambodian carpet weaving forum for trying to post a semi-fun thread to get some traffic.
How will I ever recover?

you can directly correlate your LSAT score with IQ dickhead, it's the only standardized exam accepted by "MENSA." 168= 98th percentile of test takers (137 IQ)= 99th percentile in IQ.
It's actually only reliable barometer of real IQ left in society. You can't study for a 5 hour exam that tests reading comp and logic games.

I'm not suggesting "MENSA" means anything, but to suggest you can't correlate LSAT and IQ proves you are a veteran of the short yellow bus.

Jesus Christ…just put on the Olympic women's vollyball, the only female sport that is watchabe since you can look at their asses…Italy vs Puerto Rico, OK, see some cute Italian girls…almost half the team is nigger, their opponents, Puerto Rico, is actually Whiter than Italy…

and even if you wanted to watch it, NBC interrupts the coverage on internet every few minutes to replace with a "Wait For Coverage To Begin…" screen. Seems like a technical error, and you need to reset…

and then you reset, and same thing happens 3 minutes later..

Just got better Ryan Lochte (an arrogant asshole Us swimmer, Phelps sidkick with like 10 medals) got robbed at gunpoint.
He's an arrogant asshole whp picked up a playboy girl on tinder a few days ago and they got pictures of him sneaking away at 3am.

Wondering if they lured him there with a honey trap. This is going to be huge news, other than the AA niggers, he is the second biggest olympic "celebrity" after Phelps.

Too bad they didn't shoot him. He also wears a $60k+ "grill" with diamonds like a wigger asshole. Hope they got that shit.

Olympics of peace continue…

OP's a fag, but I'm gonna give him a bump just because you're such an insufferable cockmongler.

oi vey, you've triggered me so fatboy. How will I get over it?

FYI- as soon as one realizes he's dealing with a morbidly obese, lonely, likely kike without the intellectually capacity to start thread of his own, and not a white Guy, you no longer get taken seriously:

/ ! \ Vigilance Reminder / ! \
Threads like these are designed to distract and bury threads of real importance.

Indicators:
† - "Thought it would be fun", "Last one was fun" - This is to allow the (((OP))) to fight any calls of a slide thread as "No Fun Allowed".
† - No Links, No Archives. This thread does not present any value to you as an user. Kike shills do not want to give value of any kind to anyone.
† - "So if you're bored and just want to post general bullshit about Olympics" - This is how the Kikes work. They want you to do their sliding for them. If you give a Jew a plow to work the land and feed his own, he will sell the plow and gamble in the stock exchanges. The Jew does not want to work for Shekels.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Gender Studies, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on channel 8, and I have over 300 confirmed IP bans. I am trained in shitpost warfare and I’m the top shitposter in the entire internet. You are nothing to me but just another user. I will sage you the fuck out with shitposts the likes of which has never been seen before on this Board, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over Holla Forums? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret Tumblr network of shills across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the hookers and pizzas, maggot. The hookers and pizzas that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your thread. You’re fucking saged, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beat you in over seven hundred IQ tests, and that’s just without the internet. Not only am I extensively trained in Fedora tipping, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Wikipedia and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable IQ levels off the face of the board, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment about my Gender Studies degree was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit my wifes children all over you and you will drown in them. You’re fucking IQ'ed, shitlord.