SOROS LEAK Thread #2

Thread 2 - IT'S HAPPENING - 2,576 FILES FROM GEORGE SOROS' OPEN SOCIETY FOUNDATION HAVE BEEN LEAKED

Thread 1 - archive.is/gF4vi

Dig dig dig

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!NlxHxBRR!D3RZiTcfV7c7EluBxdVQLzHxaZLbx4l7TWQYXKTsK4s
pastebin.com/S1FxwkSs
drive.google.com/open?id=0B25jZvbIGn6fbzdpVDNxeTRlRUE
archive.is/6GjIu
a.desu.sh/rgwlon.zip
a.desu.sh/qpnkmg.zip
a.desu.sh/jyoybj.zip
a.desu.sh/uhfkcm.zip
a.desu.sh/ecevzz.zip
a.desu.sh/twotoq.zip
a.desu.sh/fnmhzd.zip
a.desu.sh/mfyqkc.zip
soros.dcleaks.com/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/85244847/soros-email-leak-roll-thread
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/85236568/sorosleaks
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1975381_-ct-huh-mysterious-vortex-warned-is-creating-global-weather.html
dailystormer.com/femen-says-george-soros-wont-fund-them-anymore-because-theyre-opening-a-branch-in-israel/
archive.is/LsDG3#selection-561.0-705.1
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-george-soross-open-society-hacked-information-leaked-online/
threatconnect.com/blog/does-a-bear-leak-in-the-woods/
a.desu.sh/lkcxsm.zip
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/guccifer-2-0-hacked-dccc/
twitter.com/GUCCIFER_2/status/764216391251746820
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/764256561539735552
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/764485057239191552
dailycaller.com/2016/08/13/soros-groups-get-hacked-hundreds-of-documents-leaked/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-11/russian-hackers-of-dnc-said-to-scoop-up-secrets-from-nato-soros
web.archive.org/web/20160814152321/http://8ch.net/pol/res/7124433.html
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
archive.is/HpQJi
archive.is/sVQ5m
mediafire.com/download/3pd298q24h3gkby/DDDC_Leaks_08-13-16.zip
lokithescottishrapper.com/2016/02/25/privilege-and-prejudice-social-justice-in-an-age-of-male-confusion/
mediafire.com/?gtq8e8aw3jpj0
a.desu.sh/uwaycs.zip
pastebin.com/chtax1au
youtube.com/watch?v=YrxJVkn9n-I
mega.nz/#!M5cihCYR!5j9Q1SSHoZe8-qD3oZquEyI236ECb6LkBT1BRudyTnE
virustotal.com/
mega.nz/#!V4tkyQKJ!dqhx6hzV9lUp_37xGVoH6VgSocLlXAnklIian0dqEGA
rt.com/usa/355919-soros-hacked-files-released/
cyber-berkut.org/docs/Russia - 2014-2017 Proposed Strategy.pdf
cyber-berkut.org/traitors/
archive.is/DuDbT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkut_(special_police_force)
mega.nz/#!AwU0kBJJ!YhjAH2haUtBSfj-IV-5nyx8SJjZAunwhofvdLvkbOsM
mega.nz/#!I09DVaDY!tfoESpfRLc1XioHDGhuJm24Ftnk-iSVAd-VgfNa7QTY
mediafire.com/?gdib0y91wmxkoq1
mediafire.com/?0vfnottxnq5g6z8
mega.nz/#F!kp8DlTgS!xvKO1NgmOZcNtEifQYaUfw
thenewamerican.com/economy/commentary/item/4006-george-soros-funded-by-the-house-of-rothschild
radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/poland/sorosvspoland.htm
archive.is/bcwCd
archive.is/lHOD6
archive.is/7xLmn
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
mega.nz/#!qN9zCL6K!HDIDVNxVGZWnM3YmpCzIF3_PueEMi6Pfankgzqz1zwc
desu.sh/
uploaded.net/
crocko.com/
zippyshare.com/
a.desu.sh/qmgmud.torrent
www4.zippyshare.com/v/sjlVByO2/file.html
a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent
www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15589113
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1uPjbzN4iY
iss.europa.eu/publications/detail_eugs-opinions/article/heather-grabbe-jean-monnet-fellow-at-the-robert-schuman-centre-european-university-institute/
iss.europa.eu/uploads/media/EUGS_Opinion_49_Grabbe.pdfhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=890&v=Y1uPjbzN4iY
archive.is/EhgFs
ft.com/cms/s/0/208ee038-20cb-11e6-9d4d-c11776a5124d.html
archive.is/BhLq0
carnegieeurope.eu/2016/06/14/can-eu-survive-populism/j1vb
archive.is/pnhro
martenscentre.eu/people/heather-grabbe
archive.is/JC3wy
eui.eu/DepartmentsAndCentres/RobertSchumanCentre/People/Fellows/2016/GrabbeHeather.aspx
ucl.ac.uk/european-institute/about/board
archive.is/oam9Y
twitter.com/HeatherGrabbe
www7.zippyshare.com/v/Ts54bb2p/file.html
archive.is/AjQq0
renegadetribune.com/scott-roberts-narrative-collapsing/
theduran.com/leaked-memo-shows-george-soros-worked-to-push-greece-to-support-ukraine-coup-paint-russia-as-enemy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Group_of_Funds
pastebin.com/sV9ch69R
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qa9IU1Z6ic
smh.com.au/world/zika-virus-landed-in-brazil-in-2013-genetic-study-suggests-20160325-gnqzcw.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/zika-may-cause-brain-damage-in-adults-too
secondnexus.com/ecology-and-sustainability/zika-is-not-to-blame/
snopes.com/zika-microcephaly-outbreak-pesticide/
cbsnews.com/news/zika-virus-spreads-in-puerto-rico/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/19/clinton-foundation-already-set-break-promise-ban-foreign-donations/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/19/hillary-wins-bill-clinton-exit-foundation-will-no-longer-give-paid-speeches-cgi-awards-confab-still/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/clinton-cash-author-clinton-foundation-foreign-cash-ban-little-late/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/19/clinton-foundation-fears-hacked-hires-cyber-security-firm/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/18/clinton-foundation-will-not-accept-foreign-corporate-donations-hillary-elected/
theduran.com/leaked-memo-proves-george-soros-ruled-ukraine-in-2014-minutes-from-breakfast-with-us-ambassador-geoffrey-pyatt/
archive.is/tQ0ue
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/20/islamophobia-twitter-report-funded-soros/
web.archive.org/web/20061001024324/http://www.rbf.org/about/bios_officers.html
archive.is/zWP9e
verkkouutiset.fi/kotimaa/mepit soros-53967
archive.is/YGBTK
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/21/politics/us-warns-syria-russia-on-attacks/
fort-russ.com/2016/08/breaking-us-occupation-of-syria-now.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2015/10/30/16-times-obama-said-there-would-no-boots-ground-syria/74869884/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/85283149/previous-thread
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-abedin-emails-reveal-hillary-clinton-state-department-gave-special-access-top-clinton-foundation-donors/
archive.is/NfsgE
archive.is/8ppyS
archive.is/7IE0S
archive.is/CwprH
syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/vladimir-putin-russia-issues-international-arrest-warrant-for-rothschild-soros/
archive.is/3K0SI
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-25/leaked-memo-exposes-george-soros-plan-overthrow-putin-destabilise-russia?page=3
archive.is/EiksA
dailycaller.com/2016/08/27/dcleaks-has-website-shut-down-twitter-suspended-after-releasing-soros-docs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Important intel dump from thread #1

Anything about the involvement to Europe news agencies. Especially Swedens Expressen and Estonian Ekspress Grupp news agencies?

Is there any proof that this man isn't just doing what he thinks is best for the world, trying to create a progressive West more catered to minority protections and interests?
And everyone here is shitting on him because, psychologically, it feels better to believe in the existence of a confrontable, singular "enemy," rather than a disjointed handful of rising and falling self-interest groups?

The amount of zeal is huge here, but I haven't seen anything damning.

For example, the OP has posted nothing but screencaps from the previous thread. It's like there's a few, maybe a couple, people here who are actually searching for material. Everyone else is eating up whatever images get posted of "data" that seems to be interesting.

What's the point of saving up a whole bunch of images if they mean nothing, but only serve to promulgate non-evidence-based hatred?

Again, the amount of zeal is huge, and yet, there is nothing damning.

What's the matter? Is your pocket money going to be suspended? Is it due to that there are people who do it without a pay check and can do a better job than you?

Or is it due that maybe your name is also on the leak?

the measurable consequences of this kind of interloping is damning enough.

you simply have to remove your head from your rectum to see it.

SOMEONE PLEASE SUMMARIZE WHAT THIS ALL MEANS

SorosLeak database mirrors

Torrent Unzipped:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad11c420e985327471bacad30306f4764efdad4c&dn=SorosLeak%5FAugust2016

Mega Based Zipped:
mega.nz/#!NlxHxBRR!D3RZiTcfV7c7EluBxdVQLzHxaZLbx4l7TWQYXKTsK4s

Here is the list of the files that served a server error when I downloaded them. ~97 files
pastebin.com/S1FxwkSs

JewDrive Unzipped:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B25jZvbIGn6fbzdpVDNxeTRlRUE

(((2beacc)))

Keep digging lads. Looks like they're getting nervous.

What would you consider "damning"?

Do you think professionals talk in plain language? Expressing their ultimate intents clearly for all to read and understand plainly?

Their language is hidden with good will, hence why it's so effective. We care for it's principle affects. Having someone pursue a cause they consider just and fair does not negate it's effects. We are not witch hunting moral characters but degeneracy that subverts our entire civilization.

I know a shill when I see one, how much are you getting paid? You are pretty good shill / bait, but not good enough to fool anons.

List of plans and operations that Soros and his team have done and proposed.

The fact that people are still posting about "WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN" proves that there isn't actually anything malicious found yet.

What is the problem with having opinions on what goes in the world, and then using the money you have to have people work to promulgate your opinion to others? Nothing is wrong with that.

If events involving death and destruction can be indirectly related to the pursuance of a cause, unless you directly connect the two, you have absolutely no proof of malicious intent on the behalf of the one who pursues the cause…

What needs to be done here would be to link PAYROLL on these documents to a recorded activity in real life, which, at the time of action, no one knew of the actor's involvement with the PAYEE.

archive.is/6GjIu
Thread #1 archive
751 post limit

Well, yeah.
I mean, but what do they wanna do?
I'm here from Holla Forums

MODS PLEASE STICKY THIS THREAD AND BAN THE RATS

Holy shit you are retarded, autistic, or a shill. Just because 100% of people haven't been paying attention does not mean undermining several governments, subverting elections, trying to instal pro-Soros people in Central Asian judicial and education places (like the Gullenists did in Turkey), plotting and knowing about Maidan in advance, condemning parties like FPO (which miraculously somehow had voter fraud commuted AGAINST it in the last Austrian election.), and subverting European democracy and nationhood for personal experiments with Somalis is somehow excusable.

When this hits Austrian and general European presses odds are NGO bans and the breaking of the EU will start to be accelerated. All because old king Jew couldn't be asked to understand that he was pushing his hand by asking Europeans to erase their nations and posing a greater existential threat on them than the Soviets ever did.

We had a travistock shill sage our last thread. Mods had to care of that.

I filtered the concern shill.

We know who you are shill. Probably Russian or JIDF. Better luck on cuckchan.Filtered

How is going with 4chan, depends if there are threads about the leaks? Since it's also known of mods there actively deleting CTR threads

It doesn't matter if he believes he's good or evil, what matters is he is a direct and dire threat to our heritage, our gene pool, and our way of life. It is our duty as men to destroy such a threat.

Now back into the oven with you.

Someone please tell me what's going on, I am starting to lack interest.

This thing is going to die faster than the panama papers if someone doesn't explain to me what damage this does.

I'm a level-headed user. If you're going to discount me and my willingness to believe based on EVIDENCE, then you're turning down plenty of other like-minded anons who visit this site.

I've downloaded (most of) Europe and am currently downloading USA. If you assume that I'm a "shill," you're ignorantly succumbing to the pitfalls of the anonymous forum format.

I'm a potential ally and you're turning me away because I'm not an echobat. You should be learning how to communicate with willing skeptics like me.

More mirrors for y'all

Asia - a.desu.sh/rgwlon.zip
Africa - a.desu.sh/qpnkmg.zip
Eurasia - a.desu.sh/jyoybj.zip
Latin America - a.desu.sh/uhfkcm.zip
USA - a.desu.sh/ecevzz.zip
SOUK - a.desu.sh/twotoq.zip
Europe - a.desu.sh/fnmhzd.zip
World Bank - a.desu.sh/mfyqkc.zip

If anyone has the source on this please link me to it

Dubs

Nice user Good work

Wait, is this only a white people thing?
There's no world order sort of thing where all races bow down to the jews or something?

Just fucking tell me, I don't want to go through hundreds of PDF's to find something I could care less about.

About fucking time someone did something good.
Thank you user.

Are you a follower of Truth and Justice, or of heritage and nationalism? One path will give you a lot more support than the other.

You just called the leak meaningless, idiot.

Don't even try to act as being an aristocrat
Kill yourself

Filtered.

Maybe he is, but what he thinks is best is objectively wrong.

Although you could make a case for it, whether he is acting out of malice or not is irrelevant.

Go be skeptical in another thread. This thread is for digging, not spoon feeding.

Demoralizing shills, concern trolling shills, etc.
They switched tactics since it seems spamming the threads doesn't stop anons.

I guarantee this will make Austrian news, eventually, and it will freak the fuck out of people there. Hofer is already going to win the rerun, this might kill the rest of the parties though.

Guarantee that unless we make a fuss, it won't hit mainstream American outlets though, you are right. I'm calling all my academia friends though. And I'm going to be an annoying faggot on social media.

I have a personal connection with the Kyrgystan stuff.

Checked. Leave it to centuries old banking clans to have paid shills posting even on Holla Forums.

So, I'm reading this and trying my damn best to understand. Please don't ignore me.
This is a plan to destroy GENERAL culture, not just whites and such, but Hispanics, Latinos and other Nationalities/Races to the worst possible state, while trying to create a toxic culture for only a limited amount of opinion and freedom, am I understanding this right?

They're doing this for power and monetary gain or something like that, while fucking everyone else up. I'm trying to understand this within such a short time frame, so I'm very unsure what this info could be. I'm legitimately puzzled but I am trying to get some sort of idea on this.

Dumbed down population is easier to control. People with concrete identities and spine are hard to control.

But yes, the dissolution of western world is the end goal.

soros.dcleaks.com/
I am fucking dumb, didn't include link in OP.

you will get bullied for that

Yes, you are right, but Soros and Open Society does not give a fuck about how fucked nigger countries are, he just wants to import them to Europe/increase their number in America. He is for subversion of Europe and Eurasia/Former Soviet Union, trying to "strengthen human rights and minority culture" even inside of places like Kyrgyzstan. This means simultaneously funding Wahabbism and third wave feminists and gays. I know for a fact they tried getting Kyrgyz-Americans and faggots to teach in the American university of Central Asia to promote liberalism Soros style. I know because they told me I couldn't get a grant because my writing on ethnic federalism in Russia was too positive. They told me I didn't share the values of the program.

Anyway, yes, he has been manipulating politics overtly and behind the scenes. He wants to erase Europe and make it like America, no ethnic identity, just transitional ones like white/sudlander. He does not understand he'll create more nazis that way.

Son of a bitch, no wonder he tried to fuck with british pound after Brexit. I still don't get it though: He's funding all these organizations, he's managing all puppets so he can destroy traditionalism for what reason?

Global uniformity/conformity in the end he thinks it'll be easier to control the goyim if no nations exist anymore. Not realizing such a Trotskite 4th international agenda will suffer massive pushback and possibly ignite the greatest wars/genocides ever seen by man. He expects us to lie down and take it because we have iPhones and Chic-fil-a sandwiches.

He's that out of touch

No actual anons call themselves anons.

Fuck off shill

So he can remodel it in the Rothschilds vision of one world order, one language, one culture silly.
You have to destroy the old first and then contruct a better world.

Forgot to say, a culture that glorifies VIOLENCE and SEX moreso to an extreme point than it is right now. While berating people who want to keep values at least moderate.
A basic collapse of morale and such, right?

Thank you for telling me this, now I'm getting somewhere, I'm starting to piece these things together, I do not go on Holla Forums very often. So I have a lot to learn with this.

Power
He's a megalomaniac.

Not a clue.

Hard sliding on half-chan. It's hard to believe it's not deliberate.

Because traditionalism is the God's way, and jews like him are in eternal rebellion against God.

These minimum wage shills think they can fool the famous hackers known as Anonymous, all of whom have an IQ over 200. We're going to make their heads spin.

tl;dr

you really do talk like a faggot

stop helping it

Halfchan is irrelevant, it's a sandbox for shills and cucks,

if someone has a little bit of bitcoin spare we can ddos the CTR site.
Lizard squad do the heavy lifting for a small price

I have the direct IP of the server behind cloudflare

panama papers were odd because it practically excluded anything involving the US or Germany. I don't trust shit like that.

But basically it shows collusion on a global scale, which probably illegal in a few countries.

user posted a toolkit some time ago, howabout rusing newfags to wreck their shit?

Alternatively raping their bandwidth.

I haven't been there in 3 years, how bad has it gotten?

It seems people here put actual effort, I don't know.

If we had flags, the local Holla Forums-tards would behave exactly the same way.

Looks so

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/85244847/soros-email-leak-roll-thread
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/85236568/sorosleaks

pretty sure LS been dead for a while now. lurk twitter. look for really dumb sounding autistic booter accounts as to avoid honeypots. They'll so anything risky for a nickle.

*do anything

what good are flags? what are you talking about?

There is that tool (i cant remember who released it) for DDOS attacks, it was for co-ordinated group attacks though as it was basically manually making your computer part of a larger attack.

I haven't payed too much attention to them, I prefer working alone, was more a suggestion if some anons otherwise want to do something.

I'll just leave this here
Base Server IP : 66.175.209.46

SJW mods, shills and politically correct pussies everywhere. Basically anything that hurts their sensibilities get pernab&.

If memory serves the mods are directly tied to CTR.

Gamergate, protestfaggotry, degeneracy you name it.

Puavo perkule minkä mänit tekemään

don't be a fool, he has always been an opportunist

Torrent didn't work, Mega did however.

You just disproved your own theory.
You're also glossing over the fact that his actions have resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people while he's feasts upon their flesh like a fucking ghoul.

It appears the torrent is turned off.

Sorry now its back online 24/7 for a few days.

Speaking of which, have you heard what they really do with aborted babbies?

Something about harvesting stem cells to grow new genetically-cloned compatable organs for monetary contributors.

Go check up the NASA news site, they are crowdsourcing/thinktanking with fuckin measily penny-tier rewards ($15k for ONLY the winning/accepted idea team, if there even is one) for shit such as flexible-material made airlocks for interstellar spaceships with one use as 'expandable laboratory testing space' with only a fuckin organic-material barrier as a requirement.

Thanks friend. Oh god I'll do whatever it takes to protect Taylor.

Could this possibly be related to the Somali situation? Maybe Soros is trying to silently move residents out of range from whatever the fuck is going on in the Gulf. This hasn't come up in a while, but I think it is currently the biggest joint naval presence in the world. Something is going down off the coast, I'm sure Soros has all kinds of DARPA dividends coming from researching this thing:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/19/1975381_-ct-huh-mysterious-vortex-warned-is-creating-global-weather.html

as a bong who stupidly fell asleep early last night could i have a quick rundown on what we have so far please?, nothing too detailed just a tl:dr if anyone can be fucked, thanks

How can you not be mad at this man?

I second this.

what "this" are you referring to?
why drag crazy tinfoil shit into this?

Weird vortex in the Gulf of Aden, there's a massive naval presence in the Gulf that "Somali pirates" were false flagged as a justification for. Wikileaks has never bullshitted, and apparently as soon as this leaked they were hit with their biggest ddos attack in their history. Something weird is going on in the Gulf of Aden, they're calling it a vortex and it's fucking up the jet stream and killing a bunch of fish. If they're relocating tons of Somalis from the coast, I would think it's because there are going to be military installations built in their place.

So I'm new here. Tell me how I'm supposed to know if any of this is legit or if someone just wrote these pages and "released" them?

Shit's legit the guy leaked more than this in the past.

dailystormer.com/femen-says-george-soros-wont-fund-them-anymore-because-theyre-opening-a-branch-in-israel/

If he actually likes diversity then why did he stop funding a feminist group when they came to HIS country?

Soros is a just a congenitally twisted fuck.
Look how he sold out his own people to make a buck and "save" his own hide:
archive.is/LsDG3#selection-561.0-705.1
Destroying lives is not the means to some end for him - it just gives the warped sadist pleasure.

this leak should have huge implications to the world

What should be done is to collect all of this incriminating evidence per country, and then give it to the countries, hopefully they still have some, independent journalists

panama papers were a soros release (through open society foundation)

this leak, about soros himself, gives us more incentive to expose weakness in a key bastion of zog

Tried to post this in last thread but it's full

This is really dumb.

Jews are a problem because they have a biologically based tendency to evaluate actions in terms of "is it good for the Jews?"

They have a cultural heritage that justifies doing lots of bad stuff to goyim so long as it is "good for the Jews"

And the Ashkenazim (and to a lesser extent, the Sephardim) have centuries of experience working as elites in European societies where they constantly get to act in ways which are "good for the Jews", and bad for the goyim.

A lot of this is just an emergent thing from lots of individual actions, but anywhere they are particularly numerous in elite roles, they can get together and come up with a plan that is "good for the Jews", and coordinate to execute it.

But the idea that 2000 years ago Jews were making plans that would take 2000 years to pay off is bullshit. 2000 years ago most Jews were convinced that a Messiah would come along shortly and smash their enemies into dust, and several very large groups of them rebelled (and lost) in an attempt to do this.

The Jews in their current forms are mostly the end result of the massive failure of the Messianic idea, and them being totally BTFO by the Romans when they tried to execute their plan.

Did some Jews 2000 years ago think that the increasing numbers of Greeks showing an interest in Judaism was "good for the Jews"? Undoubtedly.

Did they have a long term plan to transform the totality of their enemies' societies? That's fucking crazy and gives the Jews way too much credit.

Jews as an extractive elite is the end result of the failure of their previous strategy, which was an isolationist cult focused on eventual military victory which they believed was ordained by God. They weren't extractive or manipulative in Roman times. They were renowned for being devoted to their traditions and strongly resistant to change.

Hate to bring y'all back down to earth but the legitimacy of these 'leaks' is still very suspect.
The DC Leaks site it so poorly put together, insecure and amaterur hour looking that it raises serious flags.

Establish the credibility of the leakers before expending too much autism on these leaks.

Good idea yea. But how do we find out who leaked this? We also could use professional reviewers. Those who are familiar with the language used by those companies and who could vouch for its legitimacy.

same day as the chimp out

Confirmed shilling for migration.

Yeah, nah..

Whether that user is right or not is irrelevant, no matter what side you are on. These documents still need some supporting legitimacy from some reviewers. Those who did leaks in the past. It would help greatly in our cause.

By the way, did mainstream media and ((((right wing)))) media reported on this?

I watch info stations all the time and I haven't seen anything about it.

whatever faggot, I'm only saying what any tech user that looks at that site will.
If it looks like shit, and it smells like shit, it's probably shit.

Who leaked it? Is their a website? Im new so to me all i see is jpegs not files from a source i can identify in order to gauge legitimacy for myself

This got nothing to do with scepticism. You outright shilling since the first thread if I'm not mistaken.
Of course scepticism is something we all follow here. But those documents looks legit. And if not, do you want to tell me, that what? Soros' kids made up all of those documents since last few years to destroy internet imageboard about hitler and discredit right-wings in general? Kikes are tricky, but they wouldn't put so much work into shit like that.

By that logic DNC blog account is fake as well, guess those emails were written by hackers themselves.

There is so many holes in your claim which shows what a desperate little shill you are.

yes you keep on listening and believing

myself and a few anons pointed out that the circumstances do not fit the scenario, therefore we are shills………..
For fuck sake, CTR's website is better made that this DC Leaks shit which says quite a lot.

I have not called to people to stop anything, merely for the full picture to be investigated.

You seem to want people to keep blindly going through this without any verification of authenticity though.
one could postulate that you are in fact the shill

the DNC leaks were easily verifiable and WERE confirmed legit.
try again faggot

DNC email hack was done by Russians, put two and two together

DNC leaks were internal

They already murdered 5 DNC staffers over it, the whole russia angle was just PR and misdirection.

But I admit, you are doing good job as a shill.

Btw. There are missing links to many other countries. I guess those data comes from easily obtainable sources from low-priority/low security countries like Ukraine, Moldavia and Somalia. I think this is just tip of the ((((iceberg)))).

You can't comprehend sarcasm and veiled insults. This leak is made by DNC network, same people who leaked the clinton emails.

Just because a disposable site doesn't suit your fancy doesn't mean that this leak is 'fake'. You possinly ignored the fact that they created this site OVERNIGHT. Hackers have better things to do.

Guccifer 2.0 disagrees.

So it is fine that a rich man can outright subvert nation states to policies to warp the world in his whims?

yep they put it together overnight…..

it all means shit outside of here if none of it can be verified.
doing nothing but continuing your own little circlejerk

You know, it always struck me with that "500.000.000 or less" part.

Then I realized that's just the Jews. The others will be exterminated or mutated into something that is not humanity.

Try again everything was dumped 16 hours ago.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-george-soross-open-society-hacked-information-leaked-online/

Nice grasp on a simple concept
Why don't you want their authenticity to be validated?
You seem to be pushing very hard against it.

(((7126092)))

obviously its authentic lmao. It's a russian leak.

sub domain was created hours ago. You're looking at dncleaks.com like a mouthbreather, kikeshill.

above post

threatconnect.com/blog/does-a-bear-leak-in-the-woods/

Stop feeding the jidf and go on reading faggots.

I'm done with this place
a tweet, a random claim = legit
subdomain redirect to page with same templates = new website

enjoy your circlejerk
i'll be back after the elections are over

By even implying those are mutually exclusive makes you a fucking huge nosed kike, filtered

What are you on about? Just fuck back off to plebbit, we dont want to hear your sob story

generate chaos and disrupt normal peoples lives.

this is a general step before one tries to take over something, uproot the existing establishment and all.

that's why Soros got b& from russia

I am pretty sure Based Orban and his hunnic horde have already publicly exposed Soros for meddling with Europe's internal affairs and agitating the migrant crisis. In fact i believe the only politicians to publicly do so.
Now with this Orban has been vindicated, again.

something tells me these were leaked on purpose due to the format these are presented in and the content of the majority of what ive dug into so far.

My theory is that it's a buildup to something big.

Tip of the iceberg, so to speak.

So going on from this fact, from this tidbit of knowledge…we got to see what one of these people does to the world with his money.

He literally funds millions of people around the planet.

that leaves the question as to what the other 59 people are doing with their wealth.

That may be the real iceberg and soros may be the unlucky outcast who got exposed by them if that is true…though I kinda doubt it.

You've suppose to get back on election, faggot.

There was this /x/ tier theory about jews jewing God and wanting to "own" the world and not have to follow he's rule or something like that.

What the fuck are you on about? I was talking about this leak. It isn't the first and it won't be the last.

Go choke on that red herring you fucking faggot.

Holy fuck it's happening!

well to the jews it may sound like a reasonable thing to label their nature as so.

The "god" that they think exist is but reality. The strong white hands that manipulate reality are but another manifestation of it.

But at the end of the day, it does not encompass their driving force in their parasitic souls. Their nature does not rest in words or in reason alone. Their nature always will just rest in nature alone, in how they evolved. In their DNA. That is why so many secular ones of them still act like normal jews.

The not following of gods (realities) rule is akin to the mysticism of the right wing volk. They are just crude manifestations of the nature of the men. Through shaky, and ever evolving language biological systems that we call consciousness and language.

Shill AND fedorafag, wow.

Think more globally and more grander. This man alone employs literally millions of people on this planet. He basically is a mega corp.

So to go of on this logic, if he is one of these many super rich people with an agenda. What if there are also others like him still who do the same?

Why is only he getting exposed when its obvious that there are many other rich parties out there who could be doing the same?

Logic has nothing to do with your notion of red herrings or whatever dumb low IQ plebian stuff you can think off.

Neither does it make him less guilty and makes these leaks less troublesome.

But you asked if this was a tip of an iceberg. Well perhaps it is. Perhaps there are even higher jews and if we are lucky, non jews doing similar things.

Shill aside, I just noticed I missed one category: President's office, so here is the updated list for y'all

Leaks

President's Office - a.desu.sh/lkcxsm.zip

Just FYI some filenames were fuckhueg, so I tossed them in the separate zip file.

Did Soros give the order to start chimpouts in Milwaukee in response to the leaks? Is this how he suppresses the news cycle from talking about him?

seriously though

so using their own logic against them

so to logically deduct from all of this

The only thing that is lacking, is more evidence.

But I feel like even with one of the heads of this elite, and how they operate, we are entering the most dangerous of dangerous territories.

I wouldnt be surprised if there was a "surprise" explosion (aka cruise missile) on the server farm where 8ch.net is hosted if we dig even deeper.

Nah arch-kike raises nigger mobs and hell just to amuse himself.

it was a serious question

CROATBROS TEAM UP AND GET INFO ON THIS SHIT

We need to defend our country on our new elections

Double dubs confirms Putin savior of Western Civilization

And my answer was serious as well. It was too small for Soros.

It was niggers doing what they do best at the best.

I think all these leaks have been Russian. They're helping deconstruct the anti-russian dogma and outing the (((globalist enemy))). inb4 Jewtin.

Sorry for off-top but it's important. Do you have the webm of Molyneux asking a kike if he wants to let muslim imigrants into israel and he said no after talking for minutes how European countries should do it ? I think it was gad saad

This ?

Yes thank you. Is that Gad Saad though ? I think it's him by the voice, but i'm not sure.

The audacity is what amazes me the most.

I don't know I haven't seen his name mentioned anywhere to say who it is actually. Maybe its somewhere on stefan's channel.

But do you think he sounds like him or am I deaf ?

It does abit when you listen to his other videos against it.

In a way, we're also working on this.

Dont include "magnet:" in the magnet links ection ya dummy

Don't worry shillfriend, you will.

back to Holla Forums

And what are you going to do?

Say to Soros please stop doing what you're doing it is very mean? Hahahaha

can someone post to the torrent in PirateBay or Extratorrent?

I really didn't wanted to get more depressed, but now after reading the archives i am. So much power, so much control, its almost like devil himself gave him power over the world.

just spreading info about this is more than enough
even if you are neet with no skills that can't hax/ddos/prank call pizzas/rilling up niggers to get on their addresses/make propaganda
just spreading info is enough

don't get discouraged user
I believe in you

The world outside of the west does listen user. The last time there were the leaks, people became furious as fuck in the middle east and some other places.

So what we could be doing is to give more fuel to those who still have enough strength in their souls.

It is a bit more tricky here at home though, for that to work we perhaps should try to find the reviewers who are willing to tackle this immense and evil beast. Who also went through the other leaks.

And when you spread it then what? All those documents would make any reader feel that its all just because its a Soros view on altruism.

Almost everything he did in those papers are things that progressive liberals want themselves. Indoctrination is so strong, that even if those documents were always been available for public, it wouldn't change anything.

Didn't you mean "where"?
Social media is great for shilling, you only need to know how to shill
Stir up some emotions of anger and you're good to go.

Stop thinking for others
If you have a desire to do something, just do it.

Not doing something and overthinking everything is worse than doing something and not actually thinking about it.

Then point out how those things are wrong in first place

So you will just stay silent?
The silent majority needs to get stronger user
you need to stop being a depressive overthinking pussy and get angry at these cocksuckers

even if the progressives see in him what he is doing is good. It still does not change the fact that a lot of his stuff there is incriminating, criminal conduct in some cases, conspiracy in others.

His methods are deplorable and may not yield that well in the court of law.

I just did a report the other day about the EU. It literally creates a legal vacuum between national and international law that is exploited by international corporations.

Only scratched the surface though.. not attempting to lose my just yet

this exactly

just spread this info around as much as you can

Well.

Soros confirmed for Jewish Hitler genocide wise.

new Guccifer 2.0 leak

did someone save it?

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/guccifer-2-0-hacked-dccc/

and his Twitter account just got suspended:

twitter.com/GUCCIFER_2/status/764216391251746820

Okay, i am going to spam the link to the leak to few russian imageboards i know.

That's all i can do for now.

If the FSB knew of these things…well they probably already do. But couldnt they do something? They have the willpower and the resources to fuck with soros. Perhaps they also were the source for this. It does not matter, but cant they just do something? Keeel sorosses most important henchmen who start this shit.

FSB probably already knows everything. I think those plans lack public awareness in russian crowd.

Because everyone believes that Putin makes stupid laws against internet freedom because he's evil dictator, when in Soros documents its clearly stated that those actions undermined activity of foreign organizations.

Nothing managed to redpill me on Putin as much as Soros own documents did.

Just a note, if you will get lucky with Trump, don't shill against him if he starts close down some internet websites for same reason Putin does it.

Its all to combat international agenda.

Someone post the "femen" article when he stopped funding them after they went to Israel.

Soros is pure evil.

(check'd)

So, whatever the intention is of the leaker of these things, I wonder if they had a plan to spread them, or just want to keep us up to date with it all as well.

Would putin want us to try to let other people become aware of it all?

I think, but I am not sure, but I think that the youth listens to some of our heralds of the "alt right", those on the lower tier who write blogs, who use threads like this as inspiration?

But yea, this needs to become public. Even if the party who may have provided it may have been a different sect of jews. It still is very anti semtic, extremely so, so in my view its good, especially since its probably the truth.

Apart from espionage, fraud, genocide, war crimes and the obvious subversion of society through money.

No nothing damning at all.

Seriously, this will cause war.

hope you do more
good luck

Do you know why it's interesting?

Because this has sealed the deal.

Soros needs to go now.
And so do his puppeteers.

this could be more important than the Soros leaks

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/764256561539735552

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/764485057239191552

That doesn't even matter.

The damage is what counts and the breaches of conduct/ criminal actions are clearly there.

If he does not get taken to court, he needs to get taken to hell.

Why does it feel like the happenings are increasing in intensity?

The terror things in europe, the BTFO'ing of the DNC thing and sanders in the US. Turkey getting couped. Russia trying to remove petro dollar.

I am fucking scared as shit. I think that objectively all the events are accelerating a bit.

It's circumstantial evidence.

And surely enough to hit Soros.
If not, grab a gun.

sorry, I hadn't realized the other sticky thread was this Guccifer 2.0 leak

Because some men want to watch the world burn.
Fear no darkness, for all will be brought to the light.

This is evidence you fucktard. Electronic evidence that clearly shows the organization's plans. And the direct evidence of action might not be needed because these documents are so telling.
You are.

There is plenty of evidence here for claims at both international and domestic levels.
You're a moron.

Oh please fuck off.

I wonder how much faster we can accelerate. How long till we reach the mythical "the jews now feel uncomfortable and start to shift their hand to the button to the nukes on their 5 hidden submarines" limit.

Are we on 2% to that? Are we on 20% to that? Because if the jews get on that level, the whole world will. So right now its weird but their frustration and the frustration of lack of power and weird events (to them at least) will resonate with the frustration of other nations. Meaning that there should be a generic pulse to feel on the whole world average?

at least I hope so.

the amount of money spent is staggering
a few million on some random somali nigger shit

it seems endless, where does this come from

user…

soros plays the stock markets dude

The thing is, from my understanding before this leak, is that soros's actions have two purposes. First is to do harm to the white race, but secondly to also get more money whilst doing so.

Kek, literally ZERO on this in the media

ivory tower complex

I have a theory.
Perhaps the kikes have hoarded all the precious gold somewhere, and their money is promissory notes. Perhaps they never intend to honor these promissory notes.

yes but spending these millions doesnt earn him too much money

if he was purely profit oriented why would he spent 5 million on helping niggers integrate to helsinki out of all places

I for one welcome the end with open arms, sweet release through cleansing nuclear fire. End of mudscum, hugboxes and thoroughly corrupt globalists.

Sweet, sweet silence.

this is what I wanted to point to,
you know how in the older youtube conspiracy stuff they talk about the trillions of the rothschilds?

they must have the majority of the worlds gold

there is no room for defeatist scum

you realize,
that if ((they)) plan for this
then the nuclear fire is only for you

they are going to hide in their bunkers, and after half of humanity is dead they will still be in control

pls search 4 "w2eu", "Stiftung :do" and "Miriam Edding".

thanks

perhaps he gets enough shit through other things? Meaning that he does not always use his own destruction to play with the market? But often just does destruction for its own jewish sake?

But in some things, like BLM, or even brexit, where he sees to make an opportunity to make a buck while doing both of his favorite things, he will do so.

he also just plays with the market that is completely disconnected from his destruction. So he probably manages to level his efforts and desires in this world pretty well with one another. Min maxing where he can.

lol

what im hinting at ,is that he must not care too much about money because his team already owns all of the worlds real wealth

(((they))) are weak.

I dont think that there is a team at his levels. An elite jew is like a solitary predator who shows, knows no loyalty to other predators.

Hence why the russian jews are now so opposed to him.

Perhaps the same thing would have happened to other religious fucks, or even in families where one family member owns a shitton of wealth. I mean, to some degree they are humans…so that means that they may also have some human traits and problems that come with them.

this link is on Drudge right now:

Soros Groups Get Hacked, Hundreds Of Documents Leaked

dailycaller.com/2016/08/13/soros-groups-get-hacked-hundreds-of-documents-leaked/

pseudo-coverage from Bloomberg.com:

Russian Hackers of DNC Said to Nab Secrets From NATO, Soros

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-11/russian-hackers-of-dnc-said-to-scoop-up-secrets-from-nato-soros

Kek, is this what they call a halftruth, limited hangout? Top kek

dcleaks couldn't even keep up payments on the $10 domain name

How deep are you really digging?

>[counter] traditional values

Caught red-handed.

Wew, he's really trying, isn't he?

It's undeniable that things look grim, very very grim.There isn't a way out of this outside the miracle that is the God Emperor.

Assuming that there is a place left here, Kikes aren't exactly hard working people. They're just parasites.

All and all I am tired of this shit, apathetic masses and corrupt egomaniacs. Trust me I'm trying to look out for positive things, but every red pill I swallow tell me otherwise every single time.

So I do my best, contribute here and elsewhere.

literally the images at the top.

What nonsense. Go kill yourself. Happenings like this give me renewed energy. One way or another we're going to take our world back.

how (((convenient)))

Oh and the fact those riots are all over the news now.

Either it's a cover up.

I was in a thread the other day tracking incoming outcoming IPs of anons who didn't know how to prevent that.

One user had a turk downloading mien kampf from him.

Jews have already lost. Even non-whites are seeing the light.
Hell the BLM is dividing black people, not uniting them.

I want shills like you to leave. And I want new mods, this is a shitty, shill infested chan.

Not exactly. It allows for 144000 Jews, 12000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel as described in Revelations, and each of those to have 2800 goyim slaves each.

The public does not know who Soros really is. It's time to broadcast his agenda based on these leaks.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:22E798755978AE7BCF128140669F7F07D703EC3E&dn=DDDC%20Leaks%2008-13-16.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fzer0day.ch%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969&tr=

Give it a few more months, man.

I imagine all will be revealed in November.

Maybe even before that! This CURRENT YEAR is definitely an apocalypticly interesting one.

That utter inability to recognize the subversion just goes to show how utterly brainwashed they are. They literally never consider that "someone might do it for altruistic purposes".

Especially Soros, who earned probably nothing from Femen. You don't get that amount of money by being nice. You lie and deceive.

I honest to god think the Samson option is too (((convenient))) to be the truth

Or maybe that is precisely the point. Maybe the (((powers in charge))) want to create another bloodbath like WW2 to cull more goyim.

If they try that then more than likely it will be the US and Russia vs the EU.

Martin Schulz, Germany, S&D is the president of the european parliament

this thread is not archiving on archive.is… been like this for ten-ish minutes

TL;DR: We need to shut down the internet because goyim are forming bad opinions about the EU.

Confirmed..

Its just that knowing these facts makes me a bit fearful for my life

So, knowing all of this, sorry for being a bit fearful for my life…well for ALL live on planet earth. The jews are a major threat just for our continued existence, they are a major threat for life itself.

Makes no sense.
If you're first in line then shit should be agile

Sure is fortunate there's more than one archiving site then, innit.

web.archive.org/web/20160814152321/http://8ch.net/pol/res/7124433.html

I do not care if they blow up this Earth, this life of slavery is not worth living for those that cannot cope with it.

I am not saying that we should tolerate them. I am saying that we should do our best to somehow find those 5 nuclear submarines, sink them plenty and then to nuke israel into oblivion.

Cope with slavery on your own time, defeatist.

at least take the time to read up on the meaning of this word for fuck's sake

the word was used correctly

We may have no choice but to call their bluff. I bet they wouldn't have the balls.

Also I already know my way out, but I'm talking on behalf of those that cannot possibly know.

Some other nation could try to find those subs. Though its more or less a vain dream, a hope. But those 5 nuclear subs are the stuff of (((nightmares)))…fucking jews.

guys, they shut down this discussion on halfchan, say what you want about them, but they have a viewership of 2million on Holla Forums and they slid the Soros threads to oblivion. We have to give these documents to Austrian, Centeral Asian, and European presses.

MSM and Main stream internet is only talking about nigger riots in the US. Which we know OSF funds Black lives matter. This has to become a big deal in Europe, Americans are too fucking sheltered good goys to care about manipulation of European politics/demographics.

We can cause a major rift between JewSA and the rising European right.

I understand your fear. Don't lose heart — our world has lived in the shadow of nuclear devastation since World War II, and we're still here.

The best we can do is live with integrity and courage and try to make things better however we can. Don't obsess over dangers you cannot control; instead, focus on what you can do.

there are many of us here who can rev up proxies to shitpost it on halfchan. There are usually something like 50 of us. Have they not woken up yet?

There is a sister site that I often frequent that is pretty much our reddit equivalent. Voat.co and the leaks got as much as 300 upboats…most news articles over there dont get as many…so its pretty popular over there as well.

European news media outlets…perhaps not. But we do have youtube celebs…molly, that nigger pigeon fagget and a bunch of other cucks and fags that we can share it to.

I am not helping that much because usually others do all of this already, since we are not alone in this effort.

But yea, the flow of things is alt right allies (youtube faggets, bloggers), then perhaps some of the reviewers of the leaks, RT, and then perhaps even further to locally independent news stations?

I am dutch so I could try to inquire about them here but I would be starting off from zero. Surely there must be others who already are good at this.

Wouldn't work.

Israel is too small.

And that's rightful muslim clay :^)

for now

Guys this just occured to me. We could get around zogbook and other filters censorsing this leak by embedding relevant files into a image. Entire CCCD leak can be stored inside a single image.

Yay or nay?

Faggot, this kike is a Rothschild puppet. He has literally all the money they can print. Money is nothing to him.

Soros has been caught red handed playing the market. If he truly had unlimited resources, he wouldnt have to do that you know.

He doesn't play the market to make profits anymore. He does it to ruin specific targets. When a major company that is one of support pillars for given country crashes, humanitarian crisis and/or civil unrest follow, which gives his foundation a perfect excuse to intervene and plant marxist puppets everywhere

ITT: zero legit

dcleaks couldn't even afford the $10 to keep the domain name. It was bought a couple months ago by an (((alternate))) party.

ffs Holla Forums

could be I guess. It could be and it does make sense. Its hard to really get to the bottom off though.

Registrar PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM

Created on 2016-04-19
Expires on 2018-04-19
Updated on 2016-04-28

IP Location
Malaysia - Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur - Piradius Net

Religion: Sunni Islam (official)

Pray tell how does piss poor domain management discredit this leak?

explain yourself

I've sent these documents to Stephan and Milo, and I'm writing my Senator who gave me a job as a page 6 years ago, spam this to any right-wing politician, conservative Christian leader you know. Send it to any journalists or YouTube vloggers that might talk about this and expand the audience.

dont forget to be slightly skeptical of this, I dont mean that we shouldnt spread it, but we also should seek out peer review. As this is a relatively new theory…so to speak. With peer review, it will become more legitimate. If we rush too fast and it turns out to be a kike plot, it may backfire on us for being too enthusiastic.

So spread it to them and tell them how you acquired it. They will may need to know how it came into existence for their own reputations sake.

Checked. I for one am watching the threads for the good documents and I mean to analyze and meme them.

I might have some time to dig tonight.

here comes the 100 people flood of zealotlike jew haters doing the work for us similar minded eurotards! Have at it!

pablo iglesias is the leftist almost president of Spain

Soros & the European central banks funded the uprising in the Ukraine, which led to the secession of the Crimea & a friggen bloody war.
And SOMEBODY paid people during the Maidan rioting to shoot at BOTH SIDES, the rioters & the police…now who do you suppose THAT was?

awaken merrilards, it is time to hate upon the jew

That's quite interesting from my Scottish perspective, neither of the SNP MEPs are on the list even though they're the worst sort of hardcore leftists. Presumably their nationalism makes them persona non grata.

this

thinking of jews as somehow an all-powerful force gives them way too much credit

If you want to weaponize these leaks effectively, for each European country, someone needs to prepare a dossier on all of the Soros activities there, along with links and whenever possible faces and names. This can be sent directly to media or to nationalist groups in those countries. Specific, actionable intelligence for media and nationalists to work on will put serious pressure on Soros' links on the ground and seeing people being dragged through the mud for their crimes will dissuade further recruitment.

Neat, I wonder when we will get payed though.

save everything and archive all. last time there was a soros hack the board went down hard and everything was lost

When your children get to grow up in safe, healthy countries.

duly noted

There's a scary lack of coverage of this in the press.

As a fellow porridge wog noticing there is no SNP member son that list is probably the most proud of them I have been

it's still not a lot
also you probably fucking right

David Martin MEP Labour makes the list-the only Scottish MEP to do so. No surprises that Coburn doesn't make it :)

Are you a Britnat or Scotnat?

Low orbit ion cannon, don't use from your home network connection they have arrested people for doing that before. Public wifi should be good, it multiplies the damage of your bandwidth by like 20 with some techno magic.

I'm for whatever keeps us away from the globalists mate, Sturgion and her ' we need to be part of the EU' can fucking die in a fire.

I've had to sit and watch in despair as my SNP, the party whose moral compass was aligned with staunch, traditional, Outer-hebridean Presbyterianism, was infiltrated and subverted by a clique of SJWs, feminists and Marxists. They latched onto the Indy movement i've advocated for my entire life and made it synonymous with anti-nuclear, pro-EU, pro-immigration, open borders, destroying it and any chance of it succeeding. How they expect to carry the whole country when their battle cry is 'no more Tories!' is a complete fucking mystery, yet they persist. It's historical and goes back to the proscription of Siol nan Gaidheal and the 79 group-one of the groups was allowed to return and they've assumed power.
I've washed my hands of the SNP now, they're no longer Nationalists.
Rant over.

Are you one of those second amendment people, I don't know maybe there is something you can do.

have you seen the theories floating around on here that nukes might not even exist?

Don't forget to post this shit on /polarchive/ and /leaked/

Who could have guessed uh?

I really doubt that its the case user. Even in ww2, when there was no CGI, they managed to make pictures, movies of nukes, and even leave evidence behind to them.

Nukes exist user, and nukes are also the only reason why there hasnt been a ww3 yet.

Here's something I found:
TL;DR: We need to label criticism of the EU as "hate speech" and ban it.

Soros talking about the US crashing oil.

An user in the last thread figured out that Soros is behind another organization called Center for Story-Based Strategy, which is basically like their shitty leftist meme office. As it happens, that shitty Equality/Equity/Liberation meme came from them, and they even have a make-your-own-meme kit with the original separated layers.

6 gorillion hours later
Here's some dank OC for you Holla Forums

Here's Soros talking about instituting electronic elections in Ukraine.

someone is saying that someone else noted that someone else was potentially…
oh nevermind see here

That's from document -Ukraine Working Group 2014-gs ukraine visitmarch 2014notes.docx which gives detailed notes on the meetings George Soros had during his trip to Ukraine, including names of the members of government and foreign advisers he met with, and detailed discussions of what was talked about. There are a number of things in said document which would cause outrage among Ukrainians, if it were to be translated and disseminated in appropriate areas.

It'd be a shame if that were to happen, wouldn't it, 45aad3.

can't pull the pussy like uncle Julio tho

Yeah, I know mate. I mean no disrespect, but it's old nothingness and just shit to make you look the other way.

This is Soros work right here.

How must "media personalities" wish for a scene like this. Totally not a sham. No. Not even.

Long time listener, first time caller.

This was 2nd or 3rd take of a pre-rehearsed gig (note "swimming" line). This faggot is nearly as bad as that sargon beta who actually had a platform and ended up sucking dick for rent money to feed someone else's kid.

Stand up, white man.

You can also clearly see evidence of the difference between this and panama papers by the simple fact that panama papers was all over the ((media)) incredibly fast and stayed on the news for weeks. This probably will never even be mentioned.

I'm seriously in information overload right now.

Unintentional sage.

It's that fucking bad now? Have their threads at least found more info?

Wow, shit man I'm gonna cap that becasue that pretty much sums up how i feel about the snp

you and me both user, you and me both

The jews just found out that Soros gave millions to anti zog causes.
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14/
I don't even know who's jewing who anymore.

The movement you thought you owned; shifted.
That is how the parasite "do".

Controlled opposition.

You're getting it right here in this thread.
Fairly and squarely up the arse, sunshine.

different sects of jews user. Like Catholics and protestants some of them act.

International Jews =/= Israeli Jews

When Holla Forums finally learns that, i don't know. And don't get angry, that's the truth you usually don't realize.
archive.is/HpQJi
archive.is/sVQ5m

He was also kicked out of israel once. Guess why some jews backing Trump, and why Trump supports Israel. Cause Israelis actually are enemies of Soros.

Ahhhhhh user, you have much archiving to do, Grasshopper!!!

they are not exclusive enemies of eachother though user. The reason why they are enemies to eachother right now, is because they have communally removed the white man opposition.

So like a dog that finally has caught the ambulance that it was chasing. They dont know what to do. They go like "ugh…shekels?…ugh who the goym now….? YOU fellow jew, you look like the goym, gonna treat you like one…filthy impure goym blood"

and then the murder, and evil nature resumes just fine again.

There is a reason why they are parasites by their primary nature. They cannot exist as a dominant force because they are as immutable as all the other races, in their nature.

Sure, some of them still have some lingering thoughts on how to kill all goym, and how to get that israely temple and make slaves of all of us…but little do they know that through their success, they have changed their own variables that make them successful. They too became part of the cyclical nature.

So some of them got enough IQ points to realize this, as the russian jews, and try to make the goym return to their healthy state of mind…so that they can exist once more.

What a pitiful state these wretched creatures are in.

so wait that jew fuck was actually helping round up and confiscate other jews stuff during the war?

jesus christ man is there any back he won't stab

From where i'm standing there's only one other person acknowledged this in the public sphere and even he's a rabid lefty.

lokithescottishrapper.com/2016/02/25/privilege-and-prejudice-social-justice-in-an-age-of-male-confusion/

'…in a climate dominated by nationalism much of the left seems, understandably, eager to capitulate to non-rational outrage; using it as a Trojan horse to push its agenda into a public mind currently consumed by constitutional politics.'

Dwell on that, Scottish nationalism has been appropriated as a Trojan horse to insert leftist politics into the publics mind. As someone who wants an indy Scotland, this is unbearable to watch.

Nice setup, but too many split sentences. Start with (((they))) and then give evidence not saying (((they))). Lest all be lost in muh
fallacious rhetoric.

Inb4 this leak was done by the jews themselves, because Soros crossed their line

We need to develop persuasive arguments and memes to establish once and for all that nationalism isn't racist. even though racism is separately justified

dumping dilbert man

Objection 3.1: But Trump wants to discriminate based on religion!
Persuasion: Clarify to the subject of your persuasion that Trump only wants to discriminate against non-citizens. That is literally the job description of a president. 
For context, point out that Islam is unique among religions in that it includes an order from God that Muslims should overthrow any government that is not compatible with Islam. Moderate Muslims around the world ignore that part of the religion, but refugees are coming from places where it is considered mandatory.
I don’t think other religions have a mandatory requirement to overthrow the government. So comparisons to other religions are nonsense. And the job of the president includes knowing when to make exceptions. 
If you think we can screen Muslim immigrants well enough to stop all of the terrorists and future revolutionaries, just think about any job in which you had coworkers. Remember how incompetent some of them were? Those are the types of people screening immigrants. Does that feel safe to you?

You know nothing about russia.

FREAKING DOWNLOAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I read that in Billy Connoly's voice and I heff ta say luddy thaws rawlin ares hit muh hard.

Is sadi lefty really lefty or is he just no mates?

You do know that Mediafire is monitored by the feds, right?

RIGHT?

gonna need that virtual total scan m8

First have persuasive arguments.

pic related

Awwwwwww!!!!!!

SOROS LEAKS

I think he's me 18mths ago, the realisation that the Indy movement is not inclusive and has been appropriated by partisans is just dawning on him. He gets tonnes of stick from his supposed Ideological bedfellows for even questioning any part of the groups accepted wisdom. He's been the victim of a couple SJW swarms if i remember correctly.

well, knowing that jews are still kinda humanish, many of them even openly atheists, so basically at best they are still kinda like whites, only on average more smart. Thus on average also more psychopathic, but on average thanks to their nature also more evil. Many of them also have genetic illnesses, which may result in aberrant thinking.

So without the pressure from the white variables making them more inclined into nepotism, and distance, and ancient infighting…there is a small possibility that they may actually be quite hostile to one another.

As it would be without reason that they openly hate upon eachother, and openly attack eachother in various forms.

As a natsoc guy this type of event is still not desirable, as we should be on top of all of this. But perhaps some of them are finally realizing that their parasitic nature cannot exist as a dominant trait for the entirety of society.

shit fixed.

I wish the right wing didn't attract such defeatist losers.

Reproasting for good measure

LEAKS SO FAR

President's Office - a.desu.sh/lkcxsm.zip
DDDC Leaks - a.desu.sh/uwaycs.zip

The FBI really, really LOVES looking at Holla Forums

What did you think about that EU kerfuffle?

What EU kerfuffle? I don't read the papers or own a TV mate, i ditched the lugenpresse 8 years ago.

Well shit, son. You might be almost correct!

lugenpresse?

Lying press

how am I supposed to know what goes on in jew russia? Its just very rough and generic speculation.

pastebin.com/chtax1au

I know the translation, but you don;t need to be lied to to know about your own backyard.

You know by learning as we all do.
There is no us and them when it is truth.

What are you implying, that you are a jew yourself?

All of the above, but mostly because power only calls for more power. This, and the fact that he makes the biggest profits from sudden stock market shocks, most easily triggered from geopolitical chaos.

If you were referring to the EU referendum, then i voted leave-I'm ideologically consistent when it comes to my Nationalism. I don't want Scotland to be subordinate to anyone.
If you were referring to the aftermath and Sturgeon trying to finagle a way for Scotland to remain, then i think she was deluded in trying to do so. Foreign policy is a reserved matter.

TIME FOR A COMMERCIAL BREAK

youtube.com/watch?v=YrxJVkn9n-I

Soros Foundation ~ USA Documents.zip

Will be mirroring the rest during the next week or so… be patient. Lots of documents to work with.

Fuck off Sinead

I actually found this funny, don't know if you supposed to present this in negative way.

I'm inferring nothing of the type. Perish the thought. I'm just insinuating that throwing what-ifs and weasel words around lends no weight to an argument – no matter the cause.

I was referring to the prior. I'll add for clarity that I have no stake in the race, however I could well see myself voting out should I have been party to it.

SOROS LEAKS

Bullshit. The fucking Balfour Declaration is addressed to Walter Rothschild.

im sure your link is honest, but without the VT scan no downloading sorry

virustotal.com/

I laugh every time she groups all Europeans together.

People should start making lots of OC from this leak. You know, for the normalfags.

You have rares. Wanna trade?

I think we need OC for ourselves too, not only for normalfags. Judging by recent posters.

1917 user
If you want repatriations you better get in line.

Sure thing, Parteigenosse.

I like you, shame the rest of them don't see it that way

Untrue. Scots stance is noble.

Sorry i misunderstand what's untrue? a LOT of SNP want to rejoin Europe and let's be honest that's a shite idea, that 1st user had it right when he said " I don't want Scotland to be subordinate to anyone.", at least I think so

They've built a huge echo chamber, any contrary opinions are rooted out and ostracised.

Well you're in an echo chamber here per se
I just happen to have the same ideals for reasons

It's not an echo chamber in here, champ. We're all in here because we believe in one thing:

COMMON FUCKING SENSE

This is true, i've the benefit of having spent time in the other one though. I used to be a ideological lefty, one with a penchant for racist jokes and big N Nationalism. I think i was more a right-winger who was under the mistaken belief that Lefty politics were cool, intellectual and therefore inherently correct and moral. But i could never throw off the traditional upbringing and i shed any lefty beliefs i had with age. Here i am.

Okay, champ.

You've done nothing but criticize and demoralize, and haven't contributed anything of your own to the digging through these documents.

Get off your high horse and work.

It is always harder to be "wrong".
Apparently it's harder to be straight these days. So being wrong is the easy B.

through what?
I doxxed the source already and am not a mole.

on a lighter note,

#notalljews

my laterals

45aad3
feel free to look that shit up ^

why are you fucking faggots slacking bitching instead of going through the documents

Good point, got sidetracked with my parochialism. There are bigger fish to fry.

You need to concentrate on the timeline.
No one has mentioned that yet.

So is soros a pawn in the global agenda, or one of those who stands to benefit the most from it? I feel like soros is most likely one of the few who would benefit from a small confused lower class to rule over. Is he anyone's pawn though? Or is this all him?

Do you really think that we are in any way or form capable of getting truly to the bottom of it? There are groups of people out there who have been doing it their whole lives, who were taught from an early age by their parents. Who were handed down secrets, techniques and other things to be one step ahead of us…us who are barely crawling out of the dark right now…

They are most likely only giving us what they want to give to us.

Shlomo, please take a break

His motivations honestly don't matter.

What matters is the net effect of his initiatives: they erode the civilizing principles of those societies.

not jew, just depressed.

The concept of Globalism was birthed by Adam Weishaupt over 200 years ago. Since then, adherents to this ideology have grown more powerful and more influential over the decades. There are "Dynasty Families" who largely control most of the mass media, Hollywood, commerce and Governments. There are only a handful of these Families, and everyone else are either their assets (liberals like soros), their disposable pawns (corrupt people in power like the clintons) or their enemy (nationalists like trump).

Half of 1% knows the full truth/agenda. These are the Rulers.

Half of 1% knows nearly all the truth, but certain details are withheld.

90% of all Globalists are promised to have full knowledge, and that they'll be safe/wealthy as a result of Globalism. They're pawns.

5% thinks Globalism will result in good, and their motto is "for the greater good!". They are kept nearly entirely in the dark about the real agenda and method.

2% of Globalists are "useful idiots." The MSM, liberal population and others who are passionate about their liberal views, but have no idea what will actually result from them.

Half of 1% are actively fighting Globalism (nationalists)/

Half of 1% is entirely in the dark and have no idea what Globalism is about.

Isn't the Eritrean / Red Sea area where the Garden of Eden is allegedly submerged?

does anyone actually believe that? He's a Jews-first Trotskyite.

Soros Foundation ~ Europe Documents.zip

Someone mirrored some random documents here along with a backup of this thread:

How is it in our interest when people that do not share the culture and have zero education, mostly young men, get flooded into our nations?
I think there is a high chance that he is doing what he thinks is best, but then again it is not in our interest. None of that globalism shit is.
When europe and the western nations get into trouble you will have trouble holding up that "enlightenment" values that you like to shill for so much. Which means you are acting contrary to them. If you look at the population development of africa, it doesnt matter how many you take into europe they will only get more and more. So in a way if you want to argue in that prespective it is better to keep europe and its nations stable and propserous so they have the motivation to help out africa than to flood it with unwelcome immigrants.
But then again, all the high level intellecutals like to rant about capitalism and other shit, which is an easy thing to do from a moral perspective (and i do not like capitalism in its current form, i absolutely hate it) but then when it comes to the hard part critizing the immigration policies and the problems that are derived from that you take the easy route and appel to enlightenment values to justifiy your retarded bitch ass opinion.

Ok that was well done

You retards should stop refering to who is a pawn and who isnt. THey developed certain belief systems that naturally will occur in a certain environment, just like Holla Forums does.
In a way globalism is just a foresight of what is somehow "inevitable" and they try to construct their ideology, ofc with them having their interests in mind. Also take into consideration that those people are super wealthy and i cannot assume that making more money without having a idealistic plane of motivation is their only goal. So the derive this ideological plane and they are not passive like all the millenial beta subhumans that naturally will occur given the right petri dish.

I think this has already been posted before, but almost a third (226 out of 750) of the members of the European Parliament (MEPs) are "proven or like Open Society [Foundation] allies".

It is not in your interest [everything]
That's why [everything] have their own [everything]
Now if [they] can't get [their everything] on track; then [they] need to sort [their] shit out.
It does not take high intellect to realise that the issue is [their own] and that [they] must take ownership of the [[[problem]]]
It is not your opinion that you're having issue with – it is someone else's [[[ideology]]] and it has no bearing whatsoever on what you believe.
No. You are not to blame.

I dont get your [abstract] point.
Because most likely you are trying to say something [sophisticated] and i dont not have intent to decipher your [sophistication] because it would be a useless abstractiong to [infinity].

Europe will be Shit. 2 Billion Niggers in places without water, insanely dangerous insects and abysmally dumb "humans".

Europe has winter. As soon as the oil runs out and Russia shuts down the natgas, war will clean out the weak. The new race will be strong, but dumb. Perfect slaves.

So this confirms what we already knew right? Is there anything mind blowing in these? Just looking through it seems there is a basic pattern

Go back to your twitter and social media you beta subhuman.
The funny thing is i cannot even say if you are a beta subhuman or a enraged slav. I go for the first though.
#hillaryforpresident
#drumpfhatshrinking

Also the thing about strength is that people notice that. It is like a current that goes through them, if you look in a direction the will too. Sounds like a slave thing right? Because power is slavery, strength is weakness, intelligence is priviledge, privacy is luxury.

Now that is a retarded pattern. Pattern goes like this: advance globlalism, advance globalist ideas influx of immigrants, weakening of social cohesion of native population through demoralisation and private interests. Get immigrants in, problems evolve, try to mitigate problems, fall back on ideology to not touch the holy grail of globalism, devise globalist mitigation strategies fueled by idealism and a pragmatism. See it is not working, bribe officals to continue to maintain a retarded system.
Ideological systems always evolve through necessity, merely never out of deep thought.

nice

At least have the decency to be little be more subtle instead of that blatant retarded shit. Hate is like knowledge, it knows no bounds in any which direction. The same goes for the fags in your picture.

And in a way to avoid distraction, george sorros is really juicy and the way he thinks he has his fingers in anything and other like minded people do the same as him in the same position. Georgy boy is a bit more motivated according to his history.

But to make it simple the whole immigration thing is nothing but a distraction so they can soak up all the wealth, it is tranished through certain mechanics that will evolove once the problems arrive. So people have to deal with this problem and these problems are a lot more emotionally binding than other basic shit. It is easier to hate people than a system. And then you got all those psyducks that tell you otherwise. What you fags need to do is to spread that information, and dont dwelve into tinfoil head shit because even it is correct it is useless and counterproductive. And that is the essence of conspiracy theories, unproven disected train of thoughts. What is important is how the current ideology and mechanisms shape our persections and and the way we experience reality. It is like a trojan horse, like a virus it is the magic of the psyducks that are used to distorted your perception. Because all persuation comes form a shapng perception and all that comes along with it, all the information you read on the internet and all the ideas that get introduces while leaving out the basic things. That my goyim is the ulitmate form of social engineering, the ultimate thing think danks do. It is shaping your reality and guide your focus and your emotions and your needs. And your external environments and the people around you will strengthen and guide this vector. BUt in the end they are just like little bees or drones in a smug swarm cluster, ultimately powerless, and ultimately marked because they tried to take something away from me. ANd now they get fucked. As i said you pay in blood or money.

Nice complete folder. Great archive.

No wonder they are pushing abortion like their lives depends on it, what the shit

RT

Soros hacked, thousands of Open Society Foundations files released online

rt.com/usa/355919-soros-hacked-files-released/

use RT link on facebook and twitter and reddit ?

Also, images with highlight of important info that can be found on this thread.

I can post this to plebbit.

Which subs would actually take a good look at the leak and offer something smart to say about it? Not many people want to datamine.

The more people data mining this leak the better.

The EU elections document is linked to reddit already. Locals ask if there's anyone digging, someone told them 4kike is busy with CTR and only 8/pol/ is digging furiously. It doesn't look like they will actually rummage through it, even though links to mega archives were linked on Trump's sub

start with /wikileaks and /actualconspiracies.
the people there may actually know where to distribute the info on this clusterfuck of an shill-minefield-site

Guys, i digged deeper into the russian rabbit hole. And what i found is this, the organization known as "cyberberkut", that works undercover in ukraine, actually gained access to many of those documents at June 1 2015. I even found a russian strategic plan there, which is also available at the archive:
cyber-berkut.org/docs/Russia - 2014-2017 Proposed Strategy.pdf

Those guys have a lot of other leaks:
cyber-berkut.org/traitors/

About the date, they hacked Poroshenko computer June 1 2015:
archive.is/DuDbT
"Хакеры опубликовали документы с сервера президента Порошенко, в которых содержится «стратегия» работы по Украине."

That included many files you see in your leak available in Eurasian category, but mostly strategies how to work on Ukraine.

I have feeling they are connected to those leaks.

Altruism. He likely believes he is morally justified because of this. See how he is funding advocacy groups rather than taking a direct role; instead relegating the cost of his policies onto local governments. This is because altruism is a death sentence and he knows this.

There are a lot of demoralizing shills and concern trolls here, who likely do not understand why such policies/advocacy is bad because they believe it to be morally justified. Make no mistake though, this man and what he stands for will destroy cultures and countries.

Cyber-Berkut is where we got some documents on lobbyists and various military orders, notably the no-retreat strategies and capital punishment for recruits who dare to come back from the front lines alive. I saved these documents around June 2, 2015

Implying Soros just doesn't subvert entire world into degeneracy, to use degeneracy as a ground for subversion and revolutions. First he shakes moral ground, then raises the generation of leaders loyal to him and to the jewish mafia that above him. After that he or his successor will shake off that degeneracy and make liberal views against his own empire of loyal countries illegal, and make generation of brown racemixed subversive numale zombies.

Can even go into customized communism after that, cause everyone will be completely obedient to ZOG.

Spread the most damning evidence as far as you can you can. Use it. It has to stick to them, it has to slowly erode their voter base. Spread it to the bernie fags. Every leak presented in a digestable way puts more voters to trump or a 3rd base.
Peoples attention span is shit, you need some punch lines, spread that this cunt is cancer like cancer. Connect this cunt shit to the sorros leaks, they belong together. Trump is a shitposting vector and he will iterate the juiciest stuff. IF you can connect sorros to hillary and make it digestable trump will amplify it.
Btw the CTR faggots are just bottom eaters. The name alone says it "correcting the record" which means they will shill shit little by little.

maybe, maybe not. These are russians and ukrainian. They were mostly working around time of euromaidan. Soros was one of financiers.

more info about name

``The "Berkut" (Ukrainian: Беркут), eagle in English, specifically the Golden eagle, was the system of special police of the Ukrainian militsiya within the Ministry of Internal Affairs.[4][5] Since late March 2014 its Crimean unit in the Republic of Crimea defected to the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs preserving its old name.[1][2][3][6] Following the 2014 Ukrainian revolution, when Berkut was held responsible by the new government for most of the nearly 100 civilian deaths,[7] acting Ukrainian Interior Minister Arsen Avakov signed a decree that dissolved the agency``

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkut_(special_police_force)

It isnt alturism it is skewed alturism through his lense. It is putting things into motion that are already there. He likes the NGO cunts because they can make shit work, it is not like he drops into a metal party trying to advocate for beyonce.

It isnt that way, the numales emerge from this petri dish that evoloved from the current trends and circumstances, he is just tuning it a bit. The numale zombies always exist and will always exist because they have no mind of their own just smug social media accounts to spew their group confirmacy to attract females they will never get since they are genetic trash.

This shit is way over people's heads. What am I suppose to Twitter? Charts?

#SelenaEndedJustinParty

How do you compete with that and have no memes?

There is nothing 'altruistic' about a rat.

People are ripe for harvest, just present some fucking facts to them, they had that in that back of their mind anyway, you just pull it to the front.
The memes convey some hidden sun shit, now you use that to plant your fissure bombs to their heads. You have to make it stick, now you do not need funny shit now you need serious shit to give that whole ordeal some authenticy.

Soros Foundation ~ Eurasia Documents.zip

Collecting them all! More to come later…

We are talking about bigger numbers here. To many goyim this seems alturistic, and now we deploy different tools to make it work, each method to each group. We focus on the educated layer of the populos, the think sorros is alturistic and we keep that up. But we tell them this is the wrong to go about this and give them reasons.

I get the jist of what you are saying, but a side-question: how do people in Iceland and Greenland not freeze to death currently?

It is literally throw money at it, dissolve any concept of culture and self-identity, and ride the kikeboard down the tsunami-sized wave of shit to the "talmud promised land" while using the white elephant of the wave all the way there.

so did anyone happen to grab the 72 files that are unavailable? Were they available when the website first came up?

they want to weaken the gun lobby

Doesnt work that way, in a way they come to a certain barrier, it is just mitigation. But in a way they are weak, we just take what we want. And the datamining, well it just an illusion because those people are helpless. And if i can give you an advice, in this circumstances, they cannot do shit at all. THe refugees will bring chaos, and i will exploit that, they will reap what they sow. It is about resources, and what stands in my way will see no mercy.

ANd in a way most of my predictions work out, so fuck them all. And if the fbi and any other organisation will be uppity, well i got bad news for them. They can apply game theory and let the maths do by their fat lesbians and other worms that they attract, along with other agencies. It is a game of interests, and you wont distrub my intersts otherwise you are GG.

you also miss that he has literally so much fuckin money that instead of paying that 1%er 60%+ incometax, he is dumping most that money into "charitable tax-deductible organizations" to not only fuck the govt tax system, but to create a further burden on the deficit by undermining the system completely.

Why is that vampire still alive ?

pope francis visit discussed

Ask darpa, and their game making, the vampire whatever democracy decide and whatever the plebs deicde. Is that the answer you wanted to hear? Isnt that what your pathetic shilling is all about? All this goat hoarding all this ideological shit and all your sophistication and all your disinfo you give out?

Soros Foundation ~ Eurasia Documents.zip

Soros Foundation ~ Asia Documents.zip

mega.nz/#!I09DVaDY!tfoESpfRLc1XioHDGhuJm24Ftnk-iSVAd-VgfNa7QTY

search for africa and why osama signed Executive Order 13675 changing "shall consist of not more than 15 private sector corporate members" to "no more than 26 members"

money in politics movement

black lives matter influence of campgains

DC Leaks Index.pdf
mediafire.com/?gdib0y91wmxkoq1

DC Leaks Index.docx
mediafire.com/?0vfnottxnq5g6z8

DC Leaks

DC Leaks

proof behind whos funding BLM

Yes, yes funnel the youth natural tendencies to autoaggressive behaviour and then use your priests to advocate self interest that isnt really self interest. Yes this is how that shit works, because we want an open society, but what we really want is a defenseless democracy that gets guided by our advice and those of our ngo shit. And then we have some opposition that isnt smart enough to regocnize this and will say the same shit just in a different scale. Because that is how we conduct our retarded shit, persuade influance change.

DC Leaks

quit spamming your keylogger fag no one is downloading your garbage.

Thanks user, keep up the good work.

Docs also being mirrored to mega.nz

mega.nz/#F!kp8DlTgS!xvKO1NgmOZcNtEifQYaUfw

Anyone listen to the two mp3 files that were leaked from the Soros Foundation?

/usp board 2 13 12.mp3
soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/usp%20board%202%2013%2012.mp3&t=us

/a conversation on cosmopolitanism.mp3
soros.dcleaks.com/download/?f=/a%20conversation%20on%20cosmopolitanism.mp3&t=us

its a lot of information to go through so get off your high horse and start going through it or GTFO faggot

Hey guys, could we maybe organize what we have so far into a sort of press packet? I emailed my congressmen and both of my senators as well as my local paper, university colleges, and such. And while I have images saved and most of the links saved, and can tell about what implication the topics have, it would serve us well to have a normie friendly list of wrongs. (Inciting racial tensions in North America) (attempting to load associates into foreign governments in Eurasia) (promotion of migrants) (manipulating European politics) Etc.

I'm writing long lists explaining what I'm sending now, and I'm ok, but an infor packet of essentials would do us well. Even an essentials pastebin.

I'm planning to write up a fairly long article on these leaks, user, I might be able to pare it down afterwards into a shorter, email-length packet.

I agree that we need something very quick and meme-y because the sad fact is people don't read and we have to get this out as fast as possible.

Write TL;DR truth bombs and spread them wherever you go while you're at it.

Also where are you going to write your article? Some place that matters hopefully.

Keep us posted, you might want to post in the thread just for a review before you send it out.

Good job m8 I'm waiting for responses, I might get an interview with my paper Monday or Tuesday to see if the story has legs. I'm waiting on a response but I know the publisher.

Not that I would be suprised that none of the politicians in Finland can be trusted but still…

Soros shills sure are reactive though.

shaped nuclear bunker busters

CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

LOOK AT THIS SHIT

Language of the Press
Leaks, not hacks
Actually
Reveal
Wow you got something right
BWAHAHAAHAH
Yes, indeed.
wewlad

Gonna start reading thread 1 now, can somebody gives me head ups for the nicest finding so far? That would be awesome. Are files there organizing the refugee crisis? Euro-Maidan? Arabic Spring? BLM? I am so excited, those leaks gonna be good.

Nothing at all, because conspiracy theories are not real life

kek

How much did they pay you to say this? 2 cents? 20?

read one thing about authoritarian communism in practice and ask yourself if it's good.

Soros doesn't want people to change, he wants to force people to change or kill them.

Fucking hell.

Open the borders, Quaid!

kek

What a satanic Jew monster.

I find it funny, because 'pushing back on defenders of traditional values' is traditional jewish thing to do

Many leaks and information that should have changed the world has been released lately

Yet nothing happens, the population doesn't care
And this people are above the law

Now Holla Forums what can we actually do with all of this info??

1. Point out things in those particular documents
2. Spread as memes on twitter, facebook (under non-real name of course) and other normalfag communities.

Don't make them too pro-trump though. Because you need to make Bernie shills and leftists who believe in corruption of capitalism spreading this info too, as useful idiots.

What the fuck?

By the way, on my report popularizing the subject on russian imageboards (except 2ch.hk, since its a cancer den ruled by muslim shitskin), i managed to get few positive replies here and there. This made my heart slightly less harsh on recent liberal views on ruboards.

But the funniest thing i also accidentally posted on My Little Pony oriented imageboard, with 16 fucking replies.

Some faggot tripfag tried to shill this viewpoint:
"Short translation - Putin and his companions shrink freedom of speech and expression, and Soros fighting against it, helping in creation of third sector in Russian Federation".

So your saying that someone might see in him a good altruistic person was actually not a false statement.

Honestly this finishes him. If israel is against him, he is now gone. First time i am glad jews tear each other throats.

That post seems ironic. More accurate translation - poo fighting pee.

There are two sub-factions of zionist jews:

Israelis believe that manufacturing a fake holocaust and whole-burn offering of goyim during the WW2 was enough to fulfill the prophecy about return to Israel. Next step for them is rebuilding the Temple

Jewish diaspora believes in all the same shit as Israelis, with only one difference - they consider Israelis to be heretics who tried to cheat YHWH. Diaspora believes they're still in exile and only during the proper coming of Messiah, YHWH himself will magically take them all to Israel. They will gather around the Temple Mount and then YHWH will kill everyone on this planet, jews included. Then the resurrection of the righteous (jews and shabbos goyim) will happen, and every jew will come back to life as ruler of this planet; every jew will have 2800 gentile slaves as promised in the Talmud

Don't you know why the Phoenix is one of their most popular symbols seriously started seeing it everywhere after it was pointed out? Because the old must be burned away so the new world can rise from the ashes.

Basically Soros and (((his ilk))) are like the CIA guy's character in Goy of Thrones (vid-related). The plan is simple but so effective it can be used repeatedly. You cause economic problems, conflict and destruction, and because you created it, you know it's coming and are prepared for it. You then use the chaos as a ladder. It's essentially insider-trading on human misery.

Has anyone been able to connect soros "donations" to hillary clinton yet?

I highly recommend rapid insertion and removal of a large cactus in your rectal cavity. Repeat until you die.

good bait, but I'm disappointed, so many answers, and no correct one to be seen; it doesn't matter what that senile fart is trying to do

The jews will start to ditch him because his face is on the newspaper every 2 months, if i was a jew, honestly, i'd just off soros and go back to ruling from the mansion basement.

Why is Soros not being castrated by the media and govt for funding basically every mal-intent group and club in both domestic and foreign lands?

Liberalism came out of the enlightenment, m8.

Because he's in cahoots with the people owning said media?

so both insane

I'm also here looking for evidence. By not taking up space by pretending to be some kind of celebrity to convince or whatever. Please FOAD and come back when you have something interesting

ITT: budget reports of an NGO are terrifying for some reason.

tl;dr of what we have learned anyone?

That it's time to get a move on.

How much of it was actually designed by Soros? What if he's just a rich old dude who thinks he's "making the world a better place" and doesn't really know what people are doing with his money?

How new are you? Do you know anything about der Ewige at all or are you just being a shitposting faggot? Soros is a kike, he knows what he's doing and where his money goes.

waste of DUBS
UNCHECKED

are those sigils on his nose or something?

uh, have you heard of rothschilds? did you not know it was their money that first enabled George to put his thumb on the scales?

this may help educated some user

thenewamerican.com/economy/commentary/item/4006-george-soros-funded-by-the-house-of-rothschild

LIKE DIS?

Wow, it's like they never anticipated Trump and thought/planned it to be Rubio or Cruz getting the nom.

It's funny you mention that, I was thinking how odd it is that the BLM is rioting over a black perp killed by a black cop. They put so much stock into the institutional white supremacy narrative that this is kind of a ballsy move. Smells like desperation.

Why do we even need more evidence?

We have so much evidence that it has to be beyond a reasonable doubt that this kike is a criminal.

Oh wait, the media hasn't spun it to the point where everyone thinks the person is guilty before the case occurs.

That treatment is saved for goys!

I have a question. How to best get this important info to normalfags out there?

faceberg?

Instinct comes before ideology. Soros may think he is just doing best for the world, just like Karl Marx did, but it comes from his subconscious Jewish instinct to destroy the goyim.

They are trying to say now that white supremacy can act through PoCs.

Basically like when a white politician does what Jews want and we call him a shabbos goy. They are saying the black cop is just carrying out the will of the racist white supremacist system, just like a white politician carries out the will of the Zionist system.

Usually you get it to some subreddits with a lot of normies that is right winged (like r/the_donald) and eventually it gets on kikebook.

This kike is basically a terrorizing multiple nations and bullying them into doing whatever he pleases through bribery and action groups funded by him to entire political organisations financed by him.

The more evidence than can be dissiminated to the masses, the better.

…. what?

There's enough found about his funding of multiple political organisations a lot of them shaping up open border policies and thus promoting mass immigration. Along with bribing politicians into promoting this kind of crap.

There are organisations that he financed that have been persecuted and some of them convicted yes, I know a few in the Netherlands. There is a clear proof that some of these organisations had malicious intentions.

Besides this him making the election process unfair in multiple countries is punishable by heavy sentences in those countries (5+ years).

A court will get him to jail, his son will continue the shit that he did. Only solution is jailing the entire family or taking their wealth away from them.

Spread this to youtuber and twitter with higher followers to they promote this.
Alex Jones too
Ignore shills.

I doubt soros will survive the troubles that await, even if his people win, they will most likely take him out because he is dangerous and unscrupulous.

george soros (early years)

radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/poland/sorosvspoland.htm

she kind of looks like soros

too bad captain america got culturally enriched and diversified by the jews at disney

i knew that was a horrible mistake the instant it happened

i have the ultra rare archive for that :^)

archive.is/bcwCd
archive.is/bcwCd
archive.is/bcwCd
archive.is/bcwCd
archive.is/bcwCd

glad you mentioned them

they found this shit on a john mccain staffers laptop

BEAUTIFUL

THE KIKES ARE WEAK AND CANNIBALIZE EACH OTHER

VICTORY SOON

He is a sad frog after all

Trump must have known about this. Its his holographic chess game.

This one is a bit scary. Why is this anglo-american hipster talking to the new Kanzler?

Alex soros (george soros son) is connected with tides foundation and has his own foundation

archive.is/lHOD6

While Soros has contributed billions of dollars to the transformation of America, Drummond Pike of the Tides Foundation, a Soros ally, has alone funneled $1 billion into the effort. His own bio declares, “Tides provides fiscal sponsorship for over 200 nonprofit projects across the country, launches and operates green nonprofit centers and has granted more than $1 billion dollars since 2000 alone.”

archive.is/7xLmn

Do we have anything on tides foundation ?

Or Democracy Alliance

Pike is the treasurer of the Democracy Alliance. The Washington Post reported that the Democracy Alliance was formed in 2005 with major backing from billionaires such as George Soros and Colorado software entrepreneur Tim Gill. Publicly, however, the group will only say, “The Democracy Alliance Community is made up of progressive investors/donors and movement leaders committed to a stronger democracy and more progressive America. Our Partners hail from business, politics, and philanthropy and provide millions of dollars of support for progressive causes.”

Board of Directors

Robert McKay – Chair
Steven Phillips – Secretary
Drummond Pike – Treasurer
Kelly Craighead
Quinn Delaney
James D. Gollin
Nick Hanauer
Mary Kay Henry
John Stocks
Ellen Susman
S. Donald Sussman
Ted Trimpa
Michael Vachon
Rob Stein – Founder Emeritus

from same link

he does the war on drugs to end. could his son be red-pilled? just send him some triggering memes for a start. he doesn´t look like a bad guy to me.

I understand that he does not look like a bad guy. He is trying his best to look like a good guy.

lets make a quick test.

Do you think that person on picture with him is a bad guy ?

youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

kys

I don't know how well this post is going to be received, but giving jews this much credit is insane.

They're opportunists that work on principles, not agenda. Short sighted, but collectively motivated. Couple that with the blame shifting shown in these posts and they are filled with two tactics:

The defense of the enlightenment as opposed to race is an obvious issue to point out. Note that race is considered to be of secondary importance to 'republican government' in these posts.

It's an odd but effective tactic when the real and evil conspiracy to end our race exists, but is then inflated as a bizarre Hydra-esque organization that commands perfect control over everything under them. Life isn't media, there are plenty of bad people making decisions against our interests. Hitler understood that the effectiveness of opposition required a rekindling of why revival was important and knew that blatant opposition is the most workable strategy. Note that actual and obvious push back has been extremely successful in shifting the public consciousness, people like us have been taking heads like no movement in recent memory. Our enemies are only powerful because of other people, the NSDAP lost because the USA gave everything they had to an already subverted and jewish run USSR. We're in luck, we have the ability to shift the narrative not just in one country or for one people, but everywhere.

This 'people are stupid now' is just as true as it's always been but shouldn't deter us. The juden aren't the masters of reality they claim to be. Times are getting tougher, just as they should in a system of control divorced from reality. We have truth and we are stronger together, that's why the sort of radical individualism prevalent now is deleterious to society. The 'alt-right' is subverted because they believe everything in these first two posts.

I think he specifically means the UK, which doesn't actually have a written constitution.

Well germany doesn't

Article 146
[Duration of the Basic Law]

This Basic Law, which since the achievement of the unity and freedom of Germany applies to the entire German people, shall cease to apply on the day on which a constitution freely adopted by the German people takes effect.

Is that a bong?

Dude, I have seen the pictures on his instagram. As I said: He could be open to taking the redpill but hasnt had the chance, yet or it was presented to him in a way that he just was disgusted.

I just listened to his lecture on Heine, Nietzsche and Wagner. Alex is not a trader like his father. He is just writing his doctoral theisis. He is not like his father but heavily influenced by him of course. But he is still young and he knows his shit about anti-semitism.

In this video he says that by today standards even he himself would ( "perhaps" ) be called an anti-semite. If you don´t have the time to listen to the whole video skip to 52:30 to hear him say that.

Let´s have him on Kulturkampf for example.

He can talk about how political correctness will drive a new antisemitism all he wants, at the end of the day he supports open borders globalism.

Who's gonna summarize the important leaks and their significance. I'm not reading a 500 post thread

Thank you for taking time and effort to find this. I will give you benefit of the doubt. You are obviously in better position to do it and you should try it.

Let us know how did it go.

It was interesting but little bit to academic for my level of understanding of the subject. It is obvious he is well read on the subject.

soros and his open society foundations fund and covertly run shit like LGBT, BLM, refugesswelcome, NED, EED, G17+, TTIP promotions, "human rights" watch (amnesty international and similar), various pro-EU parties, federative parties, fraud elections, financial terroism, world bank, "philharmonic" organisations, educational projects (erasmus+)…

anything specific you looking for?
what country are you from, i could find shit for you if ill have the time and faggots wont delete the leaks

Soros Open Society is an Open Sore on Society
I repeat
Soros Open Society is an Open Sore on Society

Real life Bond villain.

Guys, you speak English better. What "Material Support for terrorism" means? Right below unfamous "videogames" quote, theres a material support for terrorism. Does it means literally support terrorism? Or its edited in some way i don't understand? Can't be right that he sponsors terrorism itself?

/nshr 2009 docket ii approved.pdf

Hello foreign bro.

'Bar' means to disallow, so if they have given material support to terrorism they would have done something like 'donating money to ISIS'. If they have done that, they are not entitled to support.

If they have never had anything to do with terrorism (as far as they can tell) then they get support and representation.

What he means is that the caucus protects refugees, asylum seekers and other immigrants who face removal from the U.S based on the governments assumption that they provided material support to terroristic organisations.

But it argues the definition handled is overbroad and also includes people who have just donated money or weapons but pose no other real risk since they do not actively participate.

Its a load of bullcrap and it just shows that Soros gladly wants very suspicious people walking freely in society who have given money to terroristic organisations.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, Trumptard? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the JIDF, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on 8ch, and I have over 300 confirmed records corrected. I am trained in astroturfing and I’m the top shill in CTR. You all are nothing to me but another record to be corrected. I will shill your board with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Trumptard. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shills across Israel and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call Holla Forums. You’re fucking dead, Trumptard. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shill your board in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare IP. Not only am I extensively trained in astroturfing, but I have access to millions of dollars in PAC donations and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable board off the internet, you little misogynist who cannot handle the thought of a female president. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now your record is being corrected, you goddamn Trumptard. I will shill fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Trumptard.

my sides are confirmed for entering orbit

How would you know what political party is controlled opposition?

Well I'm from Poland and I just noticed something interesting.

This shit was actually reported on national news (not the Soros owned channels).
They already noticed how everything he pushes for hits into west slav interests.
They also mentioned "potential allies" from leaks in current government.

Did anybody else from other country seen reports in TV about it?

What is hatebase.org ?

Yesterday this was top of Drudge now the article is fucking gone from the page but those exorcism articles are still up and the face-eating article still there too. Does anyone know drudge, get that kike to put this back on his page.

Have no doubt, this faggot was most likely born and bred to take over his father's evil work as soon as the old man croaks. Family is the only thing these psychopaths value, largely because they see it as a way to have their name live on forever. Aka their idea of immortality.

THIS

only a fool would trust a soros spawn

I put all the major leaks, including all of these Soros leaks, all of the Clinton emails, the DCCC files, and anything Guccifer 2.0 has put out there all in a torrent if anyone wants it. Let me know if I'm missing anything.

mega.nz/#!qN9zCL6K!HDIDVNxVGZWnM3YmpCzIF3_PueEMi6Pfankgzqz1zwc

TOP KEK

You sure about your link I am getting 404 error and I can download other mega archives.

Please confirm if I am only one.

Are you getting a 404 on mega or on your torrent client? If it's mega, then do you know any alternative uploading sites I could put it on?

There fucking well is something wrong when your opinion promotes kikery, niggers, mud and DykeFagDegenerateTranny (DFDT) types.

can you put it on pirate bay as torrent ?

It's your link. I can reach mega with other urls. Can you double check it's the right one?

Sure
Try desu.sh/

Other I can't vouch for found on search
uploaded.net/
crocko.com/
zippyshare.com/ (zippy is good though)

Create a torrent, it's easy. Just use your torrent client and click create, and select the file or folder.

What did the director do while on sabbatical? For some reason, This seems more suspicious than usual from these kikes.

a.desu.sh/qmgmud.torrent
www4.zippyshare.com/v/sjlVByO2/file.html

Alright I am leeching the torrent thanks user.

Good question, I am on it user. Report back in a bit.

You got too many nests, file in folder in folder in folder.

You need to zip the file for the best results and start again. I am running linux I don't know if this happens to BOTfags. Apple and WIndows

a.desu.sh/yfkdgy.torrent
www93.zippyshare.com/v/WS6QgTOh/file.html

Sorry, I've never created a torrent before.

You are doing great. I didn't even know about that error. Looking good, I am downloading, just keep your PC on for the next few hours. I will keep mine on for a few days.

I also got it on piratebay if anyone wants to share that link too.
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15589113

kike spotted. filter and continue.

Thank you.

Clinton Foundation leaks wann

Dubs

No thank you user you are doing the raw data processing which so few are doing. It takes a lot of work for each snippet you post.

Which document is this? Please link

Are you still online? I am getting 0 kb downloading speeds. Uploading at 450 kb

I have no other downloads open.

Are you the guy at 52%? If so, for whatever reason your speed dropped from ~400kb/s to 800b/s

Yeah that me okay problem is on my end thanks.

Soros must die!

So user,

She wasn't really on sabbatical she did 3 things,

Write a research paper
Public relations - speeches and news paper / think tank commentary
Work on board of governors for think tanks and NGOs

Here are the relevant links that display her work

Public Talk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1uPjbzN4iY

Research project
iss.europa.eu/publications/detail_eugs-opinions/article/heather-grabbe-jean-monnet-fellow-at-the-robert-schuman-centre-european-university-institute/
iss.europa.eu/uploads/media/EUGS_Opinion_49_Grabbe.pdfhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=890&v=Y1uPjbzN4iY
archive.is/EhgFs

NewsPaper Commentary
ft.com/cms/s/0/208ee038-20cb-11e6-9d4d-c11776a5124d.html
archive.is/BhLq0

Think tank

carnegieeurope.eu/2016/06/14/can-eu-survive-populism/j1vb
archive.is/pnhro

martenscentre.eu/people/heather-grabbe
archive.is/JC3wy

eui.eu/DepartmentsAndCentres/RobertSchumanCentre/People/Fellows/2016/GrabbeHeather.aspx
archive.is/EhgFs

NGO
ucl.ac.uk/european-institute/about/board
archive.is/oam9Y

Her twitter
twitter.com/HeatherGrabbe

Great, thank you.

Perhaps sinking economies through shorting of huge amounts of government bonds doesn't inspire a lot of "humanitarianism". It makes people sceptic of his other "ventures". Supporting all kinds of subversive movements, being a J$w and horribly anti-European, anti-White in general also doesn't inspire a lot of belief in his "good intent". About rising and falling self-interest groups… What does that have to do with Jew supremacism? I think that hasn't properly fallen in a very long time. Because by all stretches of the imagination… Soros is an archetype of J$w supremacism, oppression, subversion, globalist slaver ambition. The proof is in his actions. If you want a transcript or video of him actually stating that Jew supremacism and global divide and conquer destabilisation for his tribe's gain is his actual cause then you're likely to have to wait a VERY long time. You're not a zealot if it's obviously and objectively factual that he is aside from NOT humanitarian, doing what he does in favour of a certain elitist group of people.

"Jew supremacy" is not an effective characterization for the sort of evil propagated by George Soros, he is consistently called out for funding a number of palestinian aid and rights organizations, pro-immigration groups within israel, and several outright anti-israel groups such as Black Lives Matter - which considers Israel an apartheid state and the jews to be benefactors of white supremacy. There is no end to the shit Soros gets for being a "traitor to his people" in conservative Jewish media.

The brand of evil Soros supports is of a global elite joined only by their wealth, their power and the necessity of developing a superstate to secure it. He's simply not a "Zionist".

If he acknowledges israel as state he is zionist.

for rest of it. Can you get some sources for your claims ?

Soros did pull out financing from femen after they wanted to go in israel. And BLM did have some statements about Palestine but that was not an official statements…neither all BLM are united in that.

(pic related)

funny you mention that, usually Palestine shit dragged into social justice "protests" all the time, interesting how BLM quickly silenced that shit.

see if he supports open borders for Israel

it's not about trust, it's about dividing the family.

meant to respond to

Soros throws money at everything, don't think he wouldn't spend money for shills
to give his son good PR if he is going to follow in his daddy's footsteps.

If you don't have anything concrete to prove your point, you'll get reported as JIDF in the future.

do you think its possible to turn his kid against him, just to cause chaos for the old fuck?

I love mugabe… prime example of what happens when you let niggers run things.

You can't just target a jew and magically redpill them. But anyway, what is the incentive for him? He can be incredibly rich and potentially powerful if he follows his programming, OR he can lose friends, status, and shitloads of wealth by turning on his dad or his people. And you are forgetting the main thing.

He's a jew.

fun fact: mugabe can be read as "mold monkey" in danish

THE NSA HACKING TOOLS HAVE BEEN DECRYPTED!!!!!!!

EQGRP-AUCTION.rar
www7.zippyshare.com/v/Ts54bb2p/file.html
EQGRP-AUCTION.rar decrypted

what is in there ? any use for it ?

VIRUS WARNING DO NOT CLICK

He is a sick anti semite! A twisted little man! Israel is the home of the Jews! They've been kicked around for thousands of years and they finally have their home, it's not the same as Europeans!

This is so fake and gay, i fucking laugh at you guys, you should try working better next time.

If your boss see this, cut down that guy's salary.

I chuckled.

$400 millions deposited to Iran to release American prisoners.

Expect Iran to suddenly become relevant again in the media.

This is totally offtopic. Does anyone else think that George Soros is kind of adorable? Like… He looks like a cute lil old man. I feel weird thinking he's an adorable little munchkin given how blatantly evil he is.

Am I alone in this?

Yes. Yes you are.

That's not adorable, that's a ten thousand cock stare.

He thinks of himself as the good one in this game. That´s why I think to have an open dialogue with, for example, his son.

Watch the video and you will understand a bit better what I mean.

He's a fucking lich. On his tenth chinese heart right now.

That Asiatic part of his jew blood is really shining through in the first picture isn't it?

muh global soros warming

archive.is/AjQq0

keep an eye on his faggot son now. he's taking over for the old man.

renegadetribune.com/scott-roberts-narrative-collapsing/

Hitler and stalin and mao also thought of them self as good ones. Or do you think anyone thinks as him self as "bad one" ?

There are always "reasons". It does not mean they are "good one in the game". It only means they have "reasons".

Hitler was a good one.

Hitler was retarded, he invaded siberia in winter.

Go worship your dead kike on a stick.

it depends on perspective (pic related)

you are the retard

at least he mentions that he's a federalist and not an anti-federalist.

OC

Fug didn't post the img.

Open Society Initiative For Europe (OSIFE) selected Iannis Carras for the Greek media mapping grant. The justification why he was chosen…

All contracts were for the same amount. We needed to find highly specialized researchers to map the debate on Ukraine in Europe, therefore we identified a shortlist of candidates in consultation with colleagues in the Think Tank Fund, OSEPI and in consultation with members of the OSIFE board and chose the most qualified who could produce the report in the time allowed. In the case of Greece we agreed that Iannis Carras, an economic and social historian of Balkan and Russian relations with expert knowledge of Greece’s NGOs and social movements, was the best suited to the task.

What is even more interesting is not the grant from OSIFE, but a letter from grant winner Carras to a person named Mathew (another Greek speaker???), outlining his plan in detail for pushing Soros’ Ukraine agenda in Greece.

Of significance is how Carras tells Mathew about Greek society’s overall suspicion of The Open Society after the roll in played in seeding unrest in Yugoslavia. Carras even tells Mathew to not mention The Open Society in Greece.

“Do you want your name to appear alongside mine on the paper? Do make comments on all of the below.

In general, and at your discretion, do not say you are doing this for Open Society because it is likely to close down doors. There’s a lot of suspicion about Open Society in Greece, mainly because of its positions vis-à-vis the former Yugoslavia. As I am simultaneously writing an article for Aspen Review Eastern Europe that can be used as the organisation for which research like this is taking place.”

Carras then goes on to outline his approach in manipulating Greek society, covering topics such as:

1. Media.
2. Political parties and think tanks
3. Opinion polls.
4. Business relations.
5. Religious and cultural ties.
6. Migration and diaspora.
7. Greece and Ukraine in the context of Greece’s economic crisis.
8. Greece, Ukraine and the Cyprus issue.
9. Names and brief description of significant actors: a ‘who is who?’ with information on at least 50 opinion leaders

Carras notes how Russia has much goodwill in Greece, exercising “signifiant soft power”. Carras notes that Greece is, at this moment, a weak player in the Ukraine debate and the Greek Foreign Minister Kotzias realises this.

theduran.com/leaked-memo-shows-george-soros-worked-to-push-greece-to-support-ukraine-coup-paint-russia-as-enemy/

The Quantum Group of Funds are privately owned hedge funds based in Curaçao (Netherlands Antilles) and Cayman Islands. They are advised by George Soros through his company Soros Fund Management. Soros started the fund in 1973 in partnership with Jim Rogers. The shareholders of the funds are not publicly disclosed although it is known that the Rothschild family and other wealthy Europeans put $6 million into the funds in 1969.[1]

In 1992, the lead fund, Soros' Quantum Fund, became famous for 'breaking' the Bank of England, forcing it to devalue the pound. Soros had bet his entire fund in a short sale on the ultimately fulfilled prediction that the British currency would drop in value, a coup that netted him a profit of $1 billion,[2] also known as Black Wednesday. In 1997, Soros was blamed for forcing sharp devaluations in Southeast Asian currencies

In July 2011, the Quantum Fund announced they would be ending the fund, and will be returning all outside money by the end of 2011. The fund is now exclusively managing Soros' family money

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Group_of_Funds

Yes you are. I think he's appearance clearly reflects the evil of his non-soul since 160AD.

Since when has anything good ever come out of mere "good intentions"?
Fellate a gun right now

Ending the war on drugs means keeping feral niggers out of jail. The war on drugs keeps the most feral nogs behind bars. Ending the war on drugs is just code for white genocide.

Here's the USA links straight from the DC Leak website. Use jdownloader or some plugin to automate the download.
pastebin.com/sV9ch69R

Substantiating the fact that they are plotting to kill or cause great harm with Zika… Serious replies only. All other replies who dont take this seriously haven't looked at all the evidence put forth.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qa9IU1Z6ic

I hate to tell you to watch that video above.. but it pretty much lays it out. When this video was released a year ago we didn't have as much info as we do now.

Pay attention to where he analyzes the words "2013 was the warm-up, 2014 was practice ."

I believe they were talking about the 2014 FIFA games where there was a Zika scare.

smh.com.au/world/zika-virus-landed-in-brazil-in-2013-genetic-study-suggests-20160325-gnqzcw.html

Then note that one of the slides talks about "If your reading this now it's already too late."

The author didn't mention it but I believe his shirt says "WHO" on it. For world health organization.

Notice how it shows the brain spilling out of his head.

Just so happens now reports are showing that Zika effects the brains of adults too. They are spreading a disease that causes degenerate brain function for everyone.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/zika-may-cause-brain-damage-in-adults-too

I would also like to note that scientists came out and stated that microcephaly was NOT being caused by Zika.

secondnexus.com/ecology-and-sustainability/zika-is-not-to-blame/

Shortly thereafter everyone's favorite "debunking" website Snopes came out saying this was unproven:

snopes.com/zika-microcephaly-outbreak-pesticide/

We all know how that snopes is basically a propaganda arm when it comes to politics and science which leads me to believe something ain't right.

Its my hypothesis that the Genetically modified Mosquitos that are being dumped in Puerto Rico, California, Florida and wherever else that we are being told are helping, are actually most likely spreading the disease.

There are reports that 1 in 4 Puerto Ricans will have acquired the virus by the end of the year.

cbsnews.com/news/zika-virus-spreads-in-puerto-rico/

Ask yourself, where did this pop up all of a sudden? Why was this predicted in that video? How did reports go from "only effecting newborns" to all of a sudden "effecting adult brains with Alzheimer's like symptoms".

As a side note: The recent George Soros leaks clearly show an attempt to destabilize USA and many European countries. The Zika virus is patented and owned by the Rockefellers to which George has many ties.

"conspiracy theory" becomes conspiracy fact yet again

I'm new to being redpilled can someone recommend youtube channels or podcasts?

Youtube channels:
- Black Pigeon Speaks
- Colin Flaherty
- Goldsilver (w/ Mike Maloney)
- Tyrant Fashister
- Mister Metokur

Dailystormer.com

Dailystormer is alleged controlled opposition.

Then again we see how people infight over here and complain about alt right being false and shit.

Division tactics and bullshit everywhere.

Soros looks like the Emperor from Star Wars.
Was George Lucas trying to warn us all along?

He knew it…

Hillary vowed to shut down Breitbart after election

Hillary got caught in another lie today by saying she'd shut down Breitbart "after she is elected", when she should have said she'd shut down Breitbart after the election is stolen, and she accepts her fraudulent appointment.
I guess the bigger story here is not another Hillary lie, it is that she just vowed to wipe out the first amendment and shut down her opposition with force. It won't stop with Breitbart, Hillary will shut down ALL opposing voices, leaving America stuck with "TASS." But that is what a naked communist always does, only the faces and names have changed.

Clinton Foundation Already Set to Break Promise to Ban Foreign Donations
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/19/clinton-foundation-already-set-break-promise-ban-foreign-donations/

If Hillary Wins: Bill to Exit Foundation, Promises No More Paid Speeches, Will Host Final CGI Awards
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/19/hillary-wins-bill-clinton-exit-foundation-will-no-longer-give-paid-speeches-cgi-awards-confab-still/

Schweizer: Clinton Fdn Admits It’s Wrong to Take Foreign Cash with POTUS Hillary – but Sec. State Hillary OK?
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/18/clinton-cash-author-clinton-foundation-foreign-cash-ban-little-late/

…Announcement Comes Day After Revealing Suspected Hack!
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/19/clinton-foundation-fears-hacked-hires-cyber-security-firm/

Clinton Fdn Will Stop Taking Foreign Cash if Hillary Elected
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/18/clinton-foundation-will-not-accept-foreign-corporate-donations-hillary-elected/

There's LOTS of warnings out there about Soros

You mean clone. This faggot is literally a surrogate body for Soros' mind to be transplanted into.

Leaked memo proves George Soros ruled Ukraine in 2014, minutes from “Breakfast with US Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt”

Now more documents, in the massive 2,500 leaked tranche, show the immense power and control Soros had over Ukraine immediately following the illegal Maidan government overthrow.

Soros and his NGO executives held detailed and extensive meetings with just about every actor involved in the Maidan coup…from US Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt, to Ukraine’s Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Justice, Health, and Education.

The only person missing was Victoria Nuland, though we are sure those meeting minutes are waiting to see the light of day.

Plans to subvert and undermine Russian influence and cultural ties to Ukraine are a central focus of every conversation. US hard power, and EU soft power, is central towards bringing Ukraine into the neo-liberal model that Soros champions, while bringing Russia to its economic knees.

Soros NGO, International Renaissance Foundation (IRF) plays a key role in the formation of the “New Ukraine”…the term Soros frequently uses when referring to his Ukraine project.

more info here

theduran.com/leaked-memo-proves-george-soros-ruled-ukraine-in-2014-minutes-from-breakfast-with-us-ambassador-geoffrey-pyatt/

‘Obama has been too Soft on Putin,’ Said Soros as he Called the Shots on Ukraine

archive.is/tQ0ue

MUH WORLD WAR 3

Soros is a NWO Maniac and will stop at NOTHING to force a war with Russia for his Khazarian Masters.

hello my khazarian friends, how are we all today? let's see…

(((they))) *want* war. how they achieve it is secondary. so they let soros senior off the hook. then what? the public gets a bit of leaked information to keep the alt/media ball going. worst thing for them is he gets to blame while their scam continues. they will keep using this network with or without him, with whom doesn't matter. what matters is that all their real intentions get filtered out, that there's not enough hard evidence a govt. body would need. most of the damning evidence likely doesn't even exist in written form, the khazars tend to pass on their shit from ass2mouth, father to son and his brood has began taking over for the old cuck already.
it's still enough to keep the ball rolling into the "desired" directions, but else? there must be a few more marbles to follow.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Schlomo?

I am a great fan of the path where you fuck yourself with a cactus, hippie.

They are not mutually exclusive. They are synonymous.

What's with all the dirty hippies today?

Left-wing think tank Demos released a new report that conflates Islamophobia with any criticism of Islam Friday claiming that Islamophobic tweets had become so frequent that Twitter should actively engage in censorship to stop the comments. Leaked documents from the Open Society Foundation (OSF) show that George Soros’ organization funded Demos to be able to conduct research over social media platforms like Twitter.
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/20/islamophobia-twitter-report-funded-soros/

Demos is also linked to the Rockefeller Brothers Fund
web.archive.org/web/20061001024324/http://www.rbf.org/about/bios_officers.html

The money behind the transgender movement

In 2013, Mr. Soros‘ gave GSA $100,000.

The Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Community Center also received $130,000 from Mr. Soros that year. Their Leadership Lab was published in the journal Science this spring, that evaluated the impact that door-to-door canvassing can have on reducing transphobia. It’s being used as national model.

The Global Action for Trans Equality (GATE), headquartered in New York, received $244,000 from Mr. Soros. It’s main purpose is to pull all the LGBT organizations together in order to create a louder megaphone, laying out best practices and fundraising advice
more at the link

archive.is/zWP9e

Since you're volunteering to fetch information, can you do Portugal?

SEIU POURS MONEY INTO THE SAME PARTY AS SOROS
optional mission:

Oh look a attention whoring narcissistic namefag. Fuck off, kill yourself or both.

Fuck you and your self absorbed bullshit.

1st pic would be good for giving cognitive dissonance to normies on memay websites on the internet like 9fag. In fact who should spread our opinions and redpills in that shit. Anyone got an 9fag account?

See also Corbett Report (youtube and site)

verkkouutiset.fi/kotimaa/mepit soros-53967

Finnish news site reporting the leak and involved Finnish politicians

Fuck you, test

he does not sound like gad saad. he is an anonymous jewish caller.

jewish people have a similar nasal voice

Guccifer explained that he was born in Eastern Europe and there's no proof whatsoever that he's russian or working with russians. Did you read his wordpress?

jesus what a qt

He's a classic East European antitotalitarian. He believes that freedom and transparent democracy will promote better societies with less corruption and nepotism. He especially supports education, multilingualism, protection for the press, protection for intellectuals, and protection for the key mechanisms of democracy.

This is not a fucking conspiracy. These are just good political values being supported by a guy who got lucky on the currency exchange markets a few times. Why can't you guys see that this is basically the best possible form of philanthropy and political activism?

Please tell me your not referring to George Soros, the guy who bribes politicians and leaders millions to destabilize their own nations.

He destabilizes asswipe dictators. His aim is to promote strong, transparent democracy across Eastern Europe, simply because the past century of totalitarianism has been a disaster.

How much do you Putin trolls get paid per post anyway? Is it in rubles or cabbages?

+ 5 cents

Good job.

This.

Get bent, hippy sheep.

You paid shills cannot even make a discreet transition. No shekels for you today.

This is conspiracy by definition. Two people (or more ) conspiring to do something.

exhibit 1

archive.is/YGBTK

you have something productive to offer ?

If you are paid by post just say so.. we would with pleasure take some money from HRC, soros or who ever.

The more posts there is…the more they pay. It is win - win situation. You earn more money…we are taking money out of their pocket and (who ever) pays for that.

you have an offer ?

We are listening.

Do not waste our time. we have things….

Except, if we could help with your pay check. We like to get money out of ((their))) pockets

"Conspiracy theory" was literally a CIA op.

tl;dr- there is evidence to support the fact that the CIA created the ascribed status "conspiracy theorist," which makes the very basis of conspiracy theory itself a conspiracy.

They're now officially trying to kill him, probably what the "letting him go" thing is about to.

This is a joke. Not even a troll. It should have been obvious at this point.

Anyway…

That reminds me, whatever happened to that guy who was trying to scale the trump tower with suction cups? Is he still at it?

at the same time (more or less)

'We will defend ourselves if we feel threatened': Top commander warns Russia that US will fight back after attack near American forces operating in Syria

archive.is/gNshr

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/21/politics/us-warns-syria-russia-on-attacks/

fort-russ.com/2016/08/breaking-us-occupation-of-syria-now.html

16 times Obama said there would be no boots on the ground in Syria

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2015/10/30/16-times-obama-said-there-would-no-boots-ground-syria/74869884/

Man, Tavistock is so fucking obvious. The funny thing is all these Mockingbirds don't know Tavistock engineered their mind. Even if this poster isn't a paid shill he IS shilling and doesn't know it.

It's like these fucking quacks just pitch these mind bending ideas to a board of trustees, Metalocalypse style. Imagine the taglines for these posts: "This new attack is our best yet! Concern trolling injected with a demotivational payload, powered by pseudo-psycho-analysis! Complete with "I'm just like you! I admire your zeal!" paint job for maximal camouflage! Sold in shitpost bundles of 100 for a small contribution to our foundation!"

These fucking people really think we can't see through that subversion. They have no fucking idea what demographic we are and it's figuratively killing them.

Something funny….4chan soros leak archive is gone. Get 404 when I try to pull it up….
This was my bookmark of the thread…
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/85283149/previous-thread
worked a couple of days ago.

TruthStreamMedia

403,200,000 to be precise.

Nice try, Schlomo.

Mr Soros' view on "altruism".

4chan is controled by JIDF, regiment77 and NSA shills. what do you think.

that remindsme.

WHY DONT WE SPAM 4CHAN WITH SOROS LEAKS AND LINKS TO PISS OF THOSE INTELLIGENCE CUNTS

any one remembers this ? (pic)

We could put all that in easily digestible (memes) format

We have more than enough info

´´Clinton foundation:´´

To: Huma Abedin

Sent: Tue Jun 23 1:29:42 2009

Subject:

Cp of Bahrain in tomorrow to Friday

Asking to see her

Good friend of ours

To: Doug Band

Sent: Tue Jun 23 4:12:46 2009

Subject: Re:

He asked to see hrc thurs and fri thru normal channels. I asked and she said she doesn’t want to commit to anything for thurs or fri until she knows how she will feel. Also she says that she may want to go to ny and doesn’t want to be committed to stuff in ny…

Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 10:35:15 AM

To: Doug Band

Subject:

Offering Bahrain cp 10 tomorrow for meeting woith [sic] hrc

If u see him, let him know

We have reached out thru official channels

´´New Abedin Emails Reveal Hillary Clinton State Department Gave Special Access to Top Clinton Foundation Donors´´

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/new-abedin-emails-reveal-hillary-clinton-state-department-gave-special-access-top-clinton-foundation-donors/

I check out 4pol from time to time but i never saw that pic.

Clinton Foundation Gave Donors State Dep't Access - New 14,900 Clinton Emails Must Be Released Before US General Election

archive.is/NfsgE
archive.is/8ppyS

wait if they release emails that had been withheld then there isn't even a question of a perjury case

archive.is/7IE0S
archive.is/CwprH

2012/03/28

This must be favorite disinfo of someone

syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/vladimir-putin-russia-issues-international-arrest-warrant-for-rothschild-soros/

archive.is/3K0SI

"well it's not like people knew what was going to happen"

so what will happen to the excitekike because of this leak?

Bump?

if we can force the media to talk about this and what it reveals then it will be checkmate on numerous levels, at least on one level.
the only problem is that these documents require a high reading and comprehension level which the general public seems to lack, so it will take awhile for enough sharp people to realize what is revealed for much to happen, here is an example
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-25/leaked-memo-exposes-george-soros-plan-overthrow-putin-destabilise-russia?page=3
archive.is/EiksA

bumping again

dont let this one slide lads

Soros took the leaks down.

dailycaller.com/2016/08/27/dcleaks-has-website-shut-down-twitter-suspended-after-releasing-soros-docs/

I hope enough anons has a new dump ready for everyone?