I'm psychotic

Other urls found in this thread:

tulpa.io/discuss/threads/small-worlds-contained-inside-visualization-guide.289/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake & gay

You created a Tulpa by accident. Making your own wonderland is awesome, I'm currently working on my visualization skills myself.

I'm currently making a servitor to store my sexual energy

when i first started fapping i strung my fantasies together like they were episodes in a continuiing story

that's about as much as i can relate to your weird shit

Being psychotic seems fun.

You did good locking her away OP. Stop trying to remember her and focus on a new one.
My gf is 4"11, has a distinct mole on her cheek so I drew moles on jb girl pics and when I close my eyes I see the jb's and they're starting to impose physically on my gf with my eyes open. I've been using the servitor to harness my sexual energy

It definitely has its uses

Try doing it in normal believable settings. Then project your thoughts of your scenarios towards the person you want to seduce while making normal conversations. You'd be surprised how affected the other party would be.

I've been dealing with someone who is psychotic and a habitual liar, it is very disrespectful and crazymaking

Controlled psychosis has its merits

You deserve it.

(heil'd)
(checked)
why is this so funny?

Because the majority of servitor creators make 2DPD thoughtforms? I really enjoyed those (you)s btw

what is this thing plugged into the electric connector? the hello kitty thing…

Looks like an air freshener

the dumbest thread in a while

why would anyone need such a thing in the bathroom of all places?

Looks like an air freshener

Some people are content in the mundane, others are not

Can you post a guide to doing this?

Definitely impregnatable and deflowerable. She looks good for 14, huh?

tulpa.io/discuss/threads/small-worlds-contained-inside-visualization-guide.289/

I think it's a night light. I've got one in the bathroom so I don't have to turn on the light when I have to take a leak in the middle of the night. The dim light makes it easier to get back to sleep.