Eurothief here. I might do it again. I need alcohol. This thread will stay up undoubtedly...

Eurothief here. I might do it again. I need alcohol. This thread will stay up undoubtedly, tomorrow morning I will go in and do my magic. Dubs gets to decide a realistic supermarket which I will steal, and film it. If someone gets quads they get to dare me to do something outrageous, within the bounds of realism of course.

steal a gun then off yourself

Hit the top shelf. Film yourself getting some really nice shit.

kill self

you never learn, do you?

i will try help catch you. last time only located the store

been a while. steal a breaker bar or a 9/16 spanner, user. don't ask why

Go ahead, faggot. Tell us which store.

carrefour market

Oh shit. That multinational supermarket with 10.000+ stores all over the world? Ya got me.

Lange Lozannastraat 154, 2018 Antwerpen Ll., Belgium

Kek. So what're you going to do now?

Well, so much for creating OC on the board. Thanks moralfag.

nothing now. i don't know what happens if i see someone stealing stuff like nigger however

Would you consider someone who shoplifts from a supermarket equally bad as someone who pickpockets a wallet?

In your opinion, what item offers the best value for the risk?

Monetary or otherwise.

Expensive liquors, mainly. Cigarettes if applicable to the store. Depending on the venue, you can get shit like shaving machines, cologne and other hygiene stuff.

I used to sell bottles of vodka/whisky for 10 euros a piece when I was in highschool. Would make about 20-30 euros a day doing just that. I grab expensive deodorant, shampoo, cologne, the lot, and it lasts me for months. What I don't use, I sell.

Rfid chips on which items?

On the most expensive liquors only, most of the time. In clothing stores you can easily break those things open with a pocket knife or even a key.

How many people actually give a fuck that you are reselling something stolen to them (and do they even know)?

Well, most of them are my friends, and they don't give a damn. I choose my clients carefully

I work in a supermarket in the UK at least you are smart the ones here that get caught always look like cheap crack heads with baseball caps…