Heebywood

What is the most Israeli influenced movie ever created? The one with the most pro-jewish propaganda in it? Pic related is my best guess.

Triumph of the Will.

Name a time and place in which it did not happen.

look at all of those raven haired jews surrounding themselves with Aryan goddesses. I never realized this movie was jew obsessed.

mmmmmmyep

true conservatism is good. And when I say this I mean conserving traditional values. I am basically talking about traditionalism. Neocons are kikes.

hahaha oh wow

when this movie came out, true conservatism actually existed, but I suspect that you are too young to realize this.

which college did you go to?

mfw all my peers consider this piece of trash to be the peak of comedy

Anything with American in the title is jewish propaganda. Prove me wrong.

I was with you back in the 90's when I was in middle school, when this piece of shit came out

Holla Forums in a nutshell.

I think this was one of the highest rated movies on Jdar.

What about An American Werewolf in London?

:^)

Holy shit, fucking A+.
I've never actually seen the movie, it's just the first title that popped into my mind when I read your post. mite watch it now despite the jewery

Why did they break the TV? They could have sold that.

Meet the Fockers
See the staff and cast, bro-tip: DeNiro is a top shabbo

This is the one that got to me. What were they trying to convey with this one? The only white guy in the crew only wanted older women. What was the purpose here?

actually I take that back, the guy who obsessed about this was actually a jewish character. Jesus christ, this entire movie is jewish.