App maker: Trump will win election

archive.is/hysvr

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/01/29/this_is_why_the_drudge_report_poll_matters_in_a_bad_year_for_polls_this_online_vote_keeps_demonstrating_trump_fervor/
archive.is/8zWPY
archive.is/0bu31
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This dude is going to be dead soon.

It is like the Drudge polls that were "unscientific" but ended up predicting the outcome of the primary pretty damn closely. The polls have been so "hyped" recently that there is now a bias against them in the general population.

I'd put my money on the veracity of these over (((scientific polls))) any day.

salon.com/2016/01/29/this_is_why_the_drudge_report_poll_matters_in_a_bad_year_for_polls_this_online_vote_keeps_demonstrating_trump_fervor/

Archive: archive.is/8zWPY

They're rigging the media polls to cover up that they're rigging the elections.

No shit that he's doing well with younger voters that are internet savvy. All the bernouts that are actually informed to any degree are still pissed as fuck at her.

I think the fact that there was a 4 million person difference in republican turn-out in the primaries should be enough proof that Trump is going to win.

The only real obstacle is commiefornia. Though the recent (((polling))) suggests historically red states are "toss up" states, and if anything we know about the sample sizes are any indication, there's a 6-10 point margin of error.

Commiefornia is most likely a lost cause, the other states aren't and based on the numbers are going to be red.

That's why they keep pushing the mantra of "Party Leadership is working to force Trump to step down". They are trying to poison the well.

I'm pretty sure; however, based on his rallies that Trump supporters are just as rabid as day 1 of the primaries. I know I am and my friends are

Shillery had to cancel one of her events due to a lack of interest.

Shillery's turnout has also been fucking horrible and is a fraction of the size of trump's turn out.

I mean really, the people showing up alone should indicate who is going to win this thing.

Trump has about 35% of the voting populace that would vote for him even if they had to walk five miles and fight through nigger gangs to do it. The issue is that he'll still need a decent amount of bluepilled normalfags to vote for him too.

Cue bernouts, and catty women who'd rather have a third obama term than see a cuckqueen in office.

We need more opinion polls that aren't controlled by (((them))). The more open or online opinion polls, the better, because then they can't use that to fake the election.

How do we know that this app isn't being used to count and target Trump voters?

It's part of a two-step plan:

Create the context of Hillary support despite the aftermath of the DNC showing her dip and decline. After rigging the polls they used the fake numbers to begin a demoralization campaign. With the huelympics in full swing, the news slowed and the happening slowed with it.

Their next and final step is just to rig the vote. The cuckservatives have been saying since last year that Trump will inexplicably lose.

Faking polls isn't just to demoralize. It also created a bandwagon effect with normies who just want to vote the winner and this have their vote "count"

They are desperately trying to maintain the illusion of Trump doing terribly on the polls so nobody is surprised when they rig the election.

Top kek that's glorious.

This. This is part of the reason why they've been trying to harness the memes, since such would make it easier to do this.

We've read articles seeing how primary turnout for Dems was down 21% and Republicans votership at historical levels after a 60% increase.

What they don't tell you is how much of the youth is voting for Trump. The MSM uses party affiliation to spin that the youth is against Trump, but my generation (I'm 24) is extremely non-partisan affiliated. I'm an independent and you better believe I'm voting for Trump. My college colleagues that against re also voting for him are independent as well. Red tribe and gray tribe and going to fucking crash Hillary. Go research the figures and see for yourself. This is Brexit 2: Electric Boogaloo. What what Brexit's chance of success days before the referendum? Like 18% according to some figures?

Sorry, phone posting while traveling.

Primary turnout doesn't really mean that much, Republicans had an even larger margin over Democrats in their primary turnout in 2012, see archive.is/0bu31

Yeah and that was when Obama ran unapposed I think, it really wasn't a real primary like this year.

Cross reference that with whichever one had a president running.

Dems had a majority but no win in 2004 but that was a second term and the same can be said for 2012. Clinton's 1996 had the same thing.

Trends wise this is more proof. Whoever has more in the years WITHOUT an already elected presidency running is more likely to take it. In years WITH a returning winner that trumps the initial primary turnout.

Clinton isn't a returner like Obama was so she doesn't play by the same rules as 2012. So based on just raw patterns Trump is going to take it.

Following on that, the only times where Republican turnout was higher but Democrats won was where an incumbent Democrat ran. Republicans can win when the Democrats turn out higher but in the other case it usually means victory.

Goy. Goy goy goy. This is not a scientific poll goy. According to my cousin Maury's polling firm Blatwitz, Morrow and Greensteinberg Polling Hillary is going to win. Its a 99% probability goy. Its scientific goy. This crazy racoons bad goy doesn't know what he's talking about and you shouldn't listen to him.

But that didn't happen in 1980 or 1988, so it's not a very strong pattern.

Chinese Waifu and her whole family (extended as well as immediate) are voting Trump. Majority of people I speak with will not vote for Hilary (Manager/ Bar Tender here for mid level franchise bar/grill). Most nigs won't because of muh lives matter, but they're not going to vote anyways

Most people I speak with don't believe that God Emperor is losing in the polls.

Biggest argument I'm seeing from people is that they are upset at how polarized the election is. This will be the first election in voting in, myself.

Part of me thinks these stories are the Jews trying to make sure all their pet niggers don't spend election day drinking colt 45 and eating KFC, thinking that shillary is going to win in a landslide.
I know that's what bloated bag of shit Michael Moore and smirking kike bill Maher were doing.

Not sure, watched the Ramzpaul video today (I know, lots of ppl here don;t like him and he has become an arrogant prick in recent years) and it's had me bummed out all day after he went over the stats. Let me link if anyone wants to watch:

Oh, I know exactly who you're trying to Jew.

Exactly what they did for Brexit.
Bookmakers appear to be in on it, are also clueless, or are genuinely reflecting the price according to how many bets are placed.

Hillary is 3/10 favourite currently.

I saw somewhere that Clinton has been running ads in Commiefornia which says a lot about how desperate the dems are. I know it would be a miracle but I think Trump can take Commiefornia.

That doesn't mean you're not a race traitor, just a useful one.

Their mistake was memeing it too hard too fast. They're trying way too hard to force it and not letting the memes just flow.

I'm behind enemy lines here in Commiefornia, I would confirm but I don't watch tv, will have to ask my dad who does.

My whole family got on the Trump train very early, even though we were at odds with some of our fellow Christian friends who were trying to be cruzmissiles, we btfo'd them by just being matter of fact and telling them that we're not trying to hire a new pastor but someone who understands the economy and international policies & how those policies affect Americans.

lol nah. It isn't a long shot it's an impossibility.

He could likely win it, given the data from the app. but with already established preconceptions of California they could easily rig it and no one would bat an eye.

wasted dubs.

Well double dubs confirm it.

Tbh I don't want trump ahead it makes him out to be defeated by the underdog.

accurate dubs. The minority majority state where every single one of the groups votes liberal besides whites who only skew slightly conservative will not win.

I installed and played with the app for about an hour answering questions.

A couple interesting questions stuck out to me. Questions asking party affiliation/ideology consistently showed ~90% were Republican/Conservative. You have the option to skip questions, so it could be that most Democrats/liberals simply skipped the questions.

The Game always wins

sorry for not being up to date on Holla Forums matters, but could someone redpill me on the polls? from what i understand they started polling more dems, any evidence of this?

Mainstream media are very aware of the psychology and suggestibility of "undecided" voters.
You have the idea of "social proof" which simply put, means most people will do that which seems most socially acceptable (what most other people are doing) and the fact that there are a fairly large proportion of the fence-sitters that just want to be on the winning side, whoever that may be, and regardless of their policies.
So if you bombard the (((news))) with polls showing Hillary winning, you will sway a fair number of these uncertain cuck types her way.
They don't care if we know the polls are fake, they know there is zero chance of swaying the opinions of people like us, so they are just focussing on the swing vote.

The media played the same card with Brexit, immediately after Jo Cox died.
All of the sudden, a 10 point jump for remain, a huge drop for leave, and it seemed like hope was completely lost.

There was a thread where an user proved it, but I don’t seem to have it anymore.

Had some twitter faggot debate the nature of these polls. He meekly stated tha' the polls were also unscientific. I told it that the fucking huge sample sizes would give way more precise results. It then coiled back and has yet to say anything meaningful.

They're oversampling Democrats across the board.

Also Reuters didn't allow people to say 'don't know'. This is a position that a lot of Trump supporters take through fear of exposing themselves.

The Holla Forumslsters are gaining traction.
Good on you goy.

The fuck is that supposed to mean?

This.

And even if they're not rigging them, why not say that Trump is winning? This way you ensure that more fence-sitters who lean Clinton and more liberals actually stay motivated to get out there and go vote to stop the LITERALLY HITLER man.

Get you voting pens ready folks and Volunteer for the Trump election monitoring.